Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,909 members, 7,814,074 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:39 AM

If Any Man I'm Dating Gets Broke, I'll Leave The Relationship- Lady (Video) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If Any Man I'm Dating Gets Broke, I'll Leave The Relationship- Lady (Video) (24015 Views)

This Girl I'm Dating Forgot My Birthday, Should I Move On ? / I'm Dating HIV Positive Lady & She Is Pregnant. Advice Needed / How Torn Chicken Noodle Spice Nearly Ended My Relationship - Lady Shares Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Any Man I'm Dating Gets Broke, I'll Leave The Relationship- Lady (Video) by Golan007: 3:43pm On Apr 17
Then he regains his wealth and even more.

What now?
Re: If Any Man I'm Dating Gets Broke, I'll Leave The Relationship- Lady (Video) by YourFada2: 3:47pm On Apr 17
I pity for any man that would chase after this lost olosho all in the name of love…
So if you eventually marry him while he was rich, when he becomes Broke, you’ll carry your coochies outside abi? Nan sense 😭 GenZ
Re: If Any Man I'm Dating Gets Broke, I'll Leave The Relationship- Lady (Video) by Chucks13: 3:47pm On Apr 17
See how laziness has destroyed this nitwit gold digger lazy a s s hole.

See lips, see hippo mouth yet no shame.

2 Likes

Re: If Any Man I'm Dating Gets Broke, I'll Leave The Relationship- Lady (Video) by Malawian(m): 3:51pm On Apr 17
See her nose like wetin dem mould.

2 Likes

Re: If Any Man I'm Dating Gets Broke, I'll Leave The Relationship- Lady (Video) by jazzman7711: 3:52pm On Apr 17
If all men were like me, girls like this would be so lonely.

The minute I notice that a girl is in it for the money, I lose all sexual feelings.

Except it’s an actual runs girl that I picked up to pay and fck.
Re: If Any Man I'm Dating Gets Broke, I'll Leave The Relationship- Lady (Video) by MIGHTYMAN82(m): 3:52pm On Apr 17
Idiot girl
Re: If Any Man I'm Dating Gets Broke, I'll Leave The Relationship- Lady (Video) by MichealOlajide: 3:53pm On Apr 17
See her dirty mouth
Re: If Any Man I'm Dating Gets Broke, I'll Leave The Relationship- Lady (Video) by femi4: 3:53pm On Apr 17
No gender carry wealth come from heaven. If you cannot create yours, go n die
Re: If Any Man I'm Dating Gets Broke, I'll Leave The Relationship- Lady (Video) by akyus(m): 3:53pm On Apr 17
EBMedia:
If Any Man I Am Dating Gets Broke, I Will Leave The Relationship - Lady Tells Men

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wMCVwNdyPqg

Hahaha person wey de approach 30 years still never.
Re: If Any Man I'm Dating Gets Broke, I'll Leave The Relationship- Lady (Video) by kareemkamil(m): 4:07pm On Apr 17
Grade 1, Olosho won trend. grin grin grin
Re: If Any Man I'm Dating Gets Broke, I'll Leave The Relationship- Lady (Video) by RACHYBOD(f): 4:13pm On Apr 17
Na her know, she dey play

Re: If Any Man I'm Dating Gets Broke, I'll Leave The Relationship- Lady (Video) by Pitssbull: 4:23pm On Apr 17
End of relationship

Is your Vocabulary good?
Do you enjoying Chatting into the far night.
Do you like helping people with enquiries.
If yes their's a business you can venture into that will pay you well for these qualities.
Send a message to

moneyvirtual74@gmail.com
Re: If Any Man I'm Dating Gets Broke, I'll Leave The Relationship- Lady (Video) by sulakishop(m): 4:25pm On Apr 17
0L0sh0e everywhere
Re: If Any Man I'm Dating Gets Broke, I'll Leave The Relationship- Lady (Video) by Jewessgratitud3: 4:28pm On Apr 17
Obainoman6:

See how you are making fun of broke men now and smiling, if dem call you evening newspaper or ancient of days on your thread you will start crying and begging your simp mods boyfriend to delete the post.

Must you react to the word broke? Or did I direct it at you?
Re: If Any Man I'm Dating Gets Broke, I'll Leave The Relationship- Lady (Video) by Jewessgratitud3: 4:32pm On Apr 17
CarlosTheJackal:
There comes aa time in your life where you will look for those so called BROKE MENto answer their surnames but they won't be available cos your clock has enetered menopause.

It's not far off, it's just around Tinubu second tenure because his Tenure has produced more BROKE MEN.

Aunty with your logic, bye to marriage and start looking for orphanage to adopt a baby to take care of you in your old age

Back to the sender. May all your evil wishes fall on all the female in your bloodline in Jesus name.
Re: If Any Man I'm Dating Gets Broke, I'll Leave The Relationship- Lady (Video) by Jewessgratitud3: 4:34pm On Apr 17
Intergrated:
if actually your account is real you should be ashamed of yourself.

Why the word broke dey affect you?

1 Like

Re: If Any Man I'm Dating Gets Broke, I'll Leave The Relationship- Lady (Video) by achimendy(m): 4:44pm On Apr 17
EBMedia:
If Any Man I Am Dating Gets Broke, I Will Leave The Relationship - Lady Tells Men

Is alright, but don't cry when dey use ur head for rituals o.
Re: If Any Man I'm Dating Gets Broke, I'll Leave The Relationship- Lady (Video) by achimendy(m): 4:46pm On Apr 17
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
Okay,if he was doing well before you started to date him and all of a sudden,he went broke when you guys started dating...... Meaning say na you date am broke na angry. You certainly get like one or two or probably a community of evil spirits wey possess you wey dey 'broke' men na....

Honestly,these entities we call bannies, majority of them are walking with empty skulls ,while some have skulls filled up with pap..

Hahahahahahahaha 😂
Re: If Any Man I'm Dating Gets Broke, I'll Leave The Relationship- Lady (Video) by abobote: 4:49pm On Apr 17
That is normal thing, love only exists on movies
Re: If Any Man I'm Dating Gets Broke, I'll Leave The Relationship- Lady (Video) by Blackdisciple(m): 4:50pm On Apr 17
We know na you don't have to tell us na...
That's why you couldn't have steady and a good relationship because all them gees already know you so that's why when dem don chop tire they ghost you cos all ya eyes is on their money
Re: If Any Man I'm Dating Gets Broke, I'll Leave The Relationship- Lady (Video) by Evolutionism: 4:50pm On Apr 17
EBMedia:

Many among these ladies are just catching cruise.
Re: If Any Man I'm Dating Gets Broke, I'll Leave The Relationship- Lady (Video) by pikechukwu6(m): 4:55pm On Apr 17
Her mate dey talk of marriage and she is busy with witchcraft. Who needs liability before.

I will not say Hi to a jobless smelling kpekus like her cool cool
Re: If Any Man I'm Dating Gets Broke, I'll Leave The Relationship- Lady (Video) by CarlosTheJackal: 4:57pm On Apr 17
Jewessgratitud3:

Back to the sender. May all your evil wishes fall on all the female in your bloodline in Jesus name.
my sisters are married and they didn't broke shame men like you do at your age.

May the universe deny you Hardworking men you broke shame here.

You can't eat your cake and have it
Re: If Any Man I'm Dating Gets Broke, I'll Leave The Relationship- Lady (Video) by Quebec91(m): 5:17pm On Apr 17
I shake my head watching the video

Se as she be like Pig sef

Dont worry. Cuz he woudnt wanna go broke he will end up using you for Money ritual last last

Na why i no dey pity them when i hear them being used and dumped by the road side with their body parts missing

😏😏

Yeye transgendered
EBMedia:

Re: If Any Man I'm Dating Gets Broke, I'll Leave The Relationship- Lady (Video) by Bullfallo(m): 5:21pm On Apr 17
Do you blame her? I think Nigeria men cause all of this things. Nigeria are too desperate to uses money to keep women and over the years it became a culture that we are still struggling with. There is nothing wrong with what she is saying and 95% of women or men will do the same to their friends. We should stop pretending

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: If Any Man I'm Dating Gets Broke, I'll Leave The Relationship- Lady (Video) by 1000Capacity: 5:24pm On Apr 17
CarlosTheJackal:
I am a Man and I detest people who go online to beg for crumbs to broke shame men. You depend on handouts at one time to survive which I contributed. Remember your Mischenzhen moniker where you even cried that you are staying in an uncompleted building but you are here insulting men

Go and sleep, hypocrisy is when you post Okija sacrifice here you call food and on the other hand call men BROKE

P.S Apologies to Okija because those gods have seen better foods than that which you post here .
grin grin grin grin
Re: If Any Man I'm Dating Gets Broke, I'll Leave The Relationship- Lady (Video) by winner37(m): 5:25pm On Apr 17
No decent man will have anything doing with a harlot like her ...

Foolish gold digger..
Re: If Any Man I'm Dating Gets Broke, I'll Leave The Relationship- Lady (Video) by Subonbon(m): 5:40pm On Apr 17
Another mugu spotted.....
Re: If Any Man I'm Dating Gets Broke, I'll Leave The Relationship- Lady (Video) by imagrg(m): 6:01pm On Apr 17
Mouth when she dey take chop barbecue and spiced chicken look like goat nyash! grin grin
Re: If Any Man I'm Dating Gets Broke, I'll Leave The Relationship- Lady (Video) by donbenie(m): 6:20pm On Apr 17
Jewessgratitud3:
grin. You know what you want, go for it ànd don't pretend about it.

Broke men left the chatroom. 😂
If you can't date a broke Ni.gga..
You have no right to demand faithfulness from a rich brotha..
Re: If Any Man I'm Dating Gets Broke, I'll Leave The Relationship- Lady (Video) by Azazyel: 6:22pm On Apr 17
It's not her fault. I would blame men. Men are the reason why we have ladies with entitlement mentality. Nigerian men are so fond of it. I'm sure this lady has no less than 2 different men spending heavily on her just to have access to her Cookie. I'm not surprised. Many naija men no get sense. If this girl no dey see free money collect, she would eventually have no choice but to work for her money

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If Any Man I'm Dating Gets Broke, I'll Leave The Relationship- Lady (Video) by Jewessgratitud3: 6:28pm On Apr 17
donbenie:

If you can't date a broke Ni.gga..
You have no right to demand faithfulness from a rich brotha..

What's My own here now? Am I the lady that said it. Y'all should go and face the lady and leave me alone biko.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Do Men Need When They Are Angry? - Photo / Tips On How Best A Single Lady Should Socialize In Her 30s / My Sister's Pre-wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.