Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:19 AM

What's The Most Shocking Thing You've Seen In Naija Dating Forum - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Most Shocking Thing You've Seen In Naija Dating Forum (1124 Views)

Whats The Creepiest Thing You've Seen That You Haven't Shared Anywhere? / What Is The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love? / What's The Most Shocking Lie Your Partner Ever Told You? (2) (3) (4)

What's The Most Shocking Thing You've Seen In Naija Dating Forum by DyshApp: 8:00pm On Apr 19
lets Gist🗣️👂

Social media user wrote :

Met this guy on Friday, we've been talking and calling each other, so i suggested that we go on a date this coming weekend, he sent me his wedding invitation that happens to be this weekend too and asked that we reschedule another date, because he won't be able to make it.

Wow! 😂

There's nothing you can not see online

What's the most Shocking Thing you've seen in Naija Dating Forum?

Re: What's The Most Shocking Thing You've Seen In Naija Dating Forum by CrownLands(m): 8:05pm On Apr 19
Hehehe! At least, he's "truthful" some would have had a date just before his "d-date"
Re: What's The Most Shocking Thing You've Seen In Naija Dating Forum by meum: 8:44pm On Apr 19
Both of them a doing🪝
Re: What's The Most Shocking Thing You've Seen In Naija Dating Forum by Wainey: 8:51pm On Apr 19
Remembered the time of 2go, I created a female account and entered lesbians dating room to find babes.
I didn't see a single lady, everyone of them were guys with with female account.

Then I decided to use my main account and entered gay room if I'll find females there, I didn't see any female, I saw real gays in the room lolz.

Re: What's The Most Shocking Thing You've Seen In Naija Dating Forum by DyshApp: 10:10pm On Apr 19
Wainey:
Remembered the time of 2go, I created a female account and entered lesbians dating room to find babes.
I didn't see a single lady, everyone of them were guys with with female account.

Then I decided to use my main account and entered gay room if I'll find females there, I didn't see any female, I saw real gays in the room lolz.

Lol wahala oh😆 all these dating sites it's like women dey scarce
Re: What's The Most Shocking Thing You've Seen In Naija Dating Forum by narite: 7:54am On Apr 21
DyshApp:

Lol wahala oh😆 all these dating sites it's like women dey scarce
Men are the ones always in search of women, so they tend to visit everything out there.

On the other hand, women; since they are already being seek, constantly getting wooed without making any effort, see no reason to join this or that

Re: What's The Most Shocking Thing You've Seen In Naija Dating Forum by Johnwrite(m): 10:14am On Apr 21
E get wetin we never see for this country
Re: What's The Most Shocking Thing You've Seen In Naija Dating Forum by toujurs: 10:22am On Apr 21
Wainey:

People like you, can never make i in life.

Because am wondering how a sane human would want be comfortable commiting gender fraud.

Most of you guys here, are not mentally stable.

Re: What's The Most Shocking Thing You've Seen In Naija Dating Forum by Wainey: 2:08pm On Apr 21
toujurs:
People like you, can never make i in life.

Because am wondering how a sane human would want be comfortable commiting gender fraud.

Most of you guys here, are not mentally stable.
you wanna bet, I have more money in my account than you do.
U wanna make screenshot of ur account?
Let's see who's not made it in life.
If the money in ur account is equal to mine, I'll send u 20k, if u have more money than I do, I'll send u 20k but if I have more, u will send me 20k

Re: What's The Most Shocking Thing You've Seen In Naija Dating Forum by IANAGI(m): 7:29am On Apr 22
Wainey:
If the money in ur account is equal to mine, I'll send u 20k, if u have more money than I do, I'll send u 20k but if I have more, u will send me 20k
BRO FORGET DAT DUDE NA MUMU DE WORRY. BUT IF U FIT HELP ME WITH 1K FROM DIS 20K I'LL REALLY APPRECIATE. THANK U.
Re: What's The Most Shocking Thing You've Seen In Naija Dating Forum by imagrg(m): 12:37pm On Apr 22
Una look like craze!

Kolo don finish una.
Re: What's The Most Shocking Thing You've Seen In Naija Dating Forum by RichardRexs(m): 12:46pm On Apr 22
Wainey:

lmao
Re: What's The Most Shocking Thing You've Seen In Naija Dating Forum by Nyascobar1414: 1:43pm On Apr 22
Wainey:

Boss,you ft help me with 2K,I appreciate

Is This For Real? My Dream Come True. / Am In Love Wit A Lady Older Than Me.iwant To Mary Her. / Kidnapping For Love:: Lady Kidnaps Baby To Deceive Lover.