Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,381 members, 7,812,116 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:34 AM

Whats The Creepiest Thing You've Seen That You Haven't Shared Anywhere? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Whats The Creepiest Thing You've Seen That You Haven't Shared Anywhere? (28463 Views)

Wtf: The Creepiest Picture I Have Seen Today! (PICTURE) / 8 Creepiest Things I Observed When Cleaning A Corpse. (graphic Images) / What Is The Creepiest Thing Someone Did To Get In Your Pants? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whats The Creepiest Thing You've Seen That You Haven't Shared Anywhere? by Nobody: 1:51am On May 09, 2020
Have you ever experienced something creepy or unexplainable? If you have, share you experiences.

EDIT: These are comments from some redditors;
https://www.reddit.com/r/AskReddit/comments/42k3j5/what_is_the_creepiest_most_unexplainable_thing/

Re: Whats The Creepiest Thing You've Seen That You Haven't Shared Anywhere? by Nobody: 2:07am On May 09, 2020
More

Re: Whats The Creepiest Thing You've Seen That You Haven't Shared Anywhere? by Makavelli25: 2:10am On May 09, 2020
Share yours first Mine is kinda scary Let me sleep and wake up first
Re: Whats The Creepiest Thing You've Seen That You Haven't Shared Anywhere? by Frankicent(m): 2:14am On May 09, 2020
Where did you get this? Link
Re: Whats The Creepiest Thing You've Seen That You Haven't Shared Anywhere? by Nobody: 4:56am On May 09, 2020

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Whats The Creepiest Thing You've Seen That You Haven't Shared Anywhere? by vanida6: 4:59am On May 09, 2020
Mine was in 2011 wen i return back from shcool,,i was drop around 12:30am in d midnight,i call everybody at home dere phones re switch off acept our gateman nd e did not pick my calls,,so i decide to walk down to house cuz i cant find any bike man or taxi at dat middle of night,,on my way home i saw one old women in white dress with white goat and a pot in her hand my mind begin to shake seriouse,so i take a chill nd stop walkin nd hide in one place to just view her in 4G,,she begin summond different Gods names den after she finish she just bury dis goat alive with d pot in ground at dat momment my father just call me nd my phone was not in silent i feel like bury mysef wit fear cuz my phone is in my bag keep ringing louder,,shuuu dis old mama just stare everywhere just to know where d phone is ringin to God who save my life dat night i saw a car coming nd i stop d car to help me reach my house wit beggin nd beggin so he take me back to my house,,its not even take a week i come hear one rich man died in dat area ooh,,,up till today i dont trust old peoples wit dere evil acts .

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Whats The Creepiest Thing You've Seen That You Haven't Shared Anywhere? by ninetiethcrown7(m): 5:14am On May 09, 2020
Driving in Abuja one moonless night in January, maybe about 11 to 11:30 pm. Upon reaching a prominent junction in Garki, lo and behold I see a man (I want to believe is blind) standing in the goddam middle of the road with his cane smiling. All through the time I was on that road the man didn’t move a muscle. That shit scared the black out of me.

12 Likes

Re: Whats The Creepiest Thing You've Seen That You Haven't Shared Anywhere? by dukeprince50: 6:40am On May 09, 2020
Dem boku.
1.Back then in school, I was reading till 2pm, I forgot to switch of the lights and lock my door, I fell asleep only to wake up some few minutes seeing footsteps getting out of my room, I ran outside to see who it was, I didn't find anyone neither could I even find me phone, I was happy it's just a petty thief and not a killer, couldn't tell anyone cos it's my fault I forgot to lock the door
2.myself and my roommate visited our female friend, we just slept over at her place only for me to wake up seeing them making love, I couldn't say anything lol, I just pretended I was sleeping, though I couldn't sleep again.

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Whats The Creepiest Thing You've Seen That You Haven't Shared Anywhere? by illicit(m): 7:48am On May 09, 2020
Year 2000/2001, I was in jss1/2 I was in school during test period then I finished my test earlier than the others and was heading to d cafe to buy snacks, I have to pass the school gate area, I saw my senior, a lady in ss1/2 (they were not writing tests) walking with her boyfriend to the gate, the boyfriend was in mufti.(which was unusual as visitors are not usually allowed into the school premises except parents and etc but not guys or girls) they were lovey dovey and holding hands. (another unusual thing in a sec sch premises)

they kissed briefly and the guy stepped out the gate. when the girl was walking back to her class, she stopped and whistled to the guy and he looked back, then she picked a big stone and threw it over the gate, it hit the guy on the forehead, they both laughed.

Then the guy carried a bigger stone and threw it over the gate, it just landed on the girls head, gbam.
I even heard it. they both stood motionless for a minute and then they started laughing as the girl collapsed and the guy ran away. I ran away too.

throughout this incidence I never thought they noticed me but I was very near to the gate. they seem oblivious of me and then when I got to the cafe, I realized that the gate man was unusually
not there at his post nor other teachers or any other senior student was around.

everything was surreal.

on my way back from the cafe, my class mates had finished their test and were on the field now, I couldn't find the senior where she collapsed but the gate man was at his post listening to radio and acting unperturbed.

Till now I never told anyone this story because it will be hard to convince anyone that I actually saw it happened.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Whats The Creepiest Thing You've Seen That You Haven't Shared Anywhere? by Nobody: 10:09am On May 09, 2020
Back then in school, the first house I stayed was a 2 storey building. I lived on the second floor.

Few weeks after I moved in, I wanted to go and ease myself in the middle of the night. Came out of my room..As I was passing by the staircase that leads to the first floor, I saw some ladies plaiting hair on the staircase, they were gisting and laughing. I just assumed they were housemates since I was new and wasn't familiar with everyone that lived there. I greeted them and passed, they didn't respond.

On my way back to the room, I saw them again, they were quiet.

Following morning, I asked someone who lives on my floor why ladies would be making their hair on the staircase at past 1am. He said he would go downstairs and ask. I gave him the description of the ladies I saw. Later in the day, he came to tell me there were no such girls downstairs, I argued with him endlessly. So he asked me to follow him downstairs to check out the ladies.... Lo and Behold, none of the 'women' fit the description of what I saw. Though I was still skeptical and still hoped I would see those ladies. I did not see anything ooo..

Since that day ehn, once day don dark.... I don shapaly enter my room!!

64 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Whats The Creepiest Thing You've Seen That You Haven't Shared Anywhere? by Fidelismaria: 10:48am On May 09, 2020
I dey come
Re: Whats The Creepiest Thing You've Seen That You Haven't Shared Anywhere? by Nobody: 1:23pm On May 09, 2020
Frankicent:
Where did you get this? Link
I can't find it anymore but it's from reddit xD
Re: Whats The Creepiest Thing You've Seen That You Haven't Shared Anywhere? by Nobody: 1:26pm On May 09, 2020
vanida6:
Mine was in 2011 wen i return back from shcool,,i was drop around 12:30am in d midnight,i call everybody at home dere phones re switch off acept our gateman nd e did not pick my calls,,so i decide to walk down to house cuz i cant find any bike man or taxi at dat middle of night,,on my way home i saw one old women in white dress with white goat and a pot in her hand my mind begin to shake seriouse,so i take a chill nd stop walkin nd hide in one place to just view her in 4G,,she begin summond different Gods names den after she finish she just bury dis goat alive with d pot in ground at dat momment my father just call me nd my phone was not in silent i feel like bury mysef wit fear cuz my phone is in my bag keep ringing louder,,shuuu dis old mama just stare everywhere just to know where d phone is ringin to God who save my life dat night i saw a car coming nd i stop d car to help me reach my house wit beggin nd beggin so he take me back to my house,,its not even take a week i come hear one rich man died in dat area ooh,,,up till today i dont trust old peoples wit dere evil acts .
You sure this happened? shocked
Re: Whats The Creepiest Thing You've Seen That You Haven't Shared Anywhere? by paulolee(m): 1:27pm On May 09, 2020
lol....dm plenty n since its a faceless forum here let me list them
1..seeing a rich man bk den in p.h having sex with a crippled bea in my street in an uncompleted block..i bin wan burst them bcoz i think say na rape or jazz tinz n we bin go there go smoke bt my guy say mk i chill n watch d live show bcoz we wr above dm bt gat the shock of my life when the man gave the bea cash after the boring sex and the girl accepted bt dosnt look happy..we approach dm n threaten to raise alarm n d man settled us with 40k cash...na letter my friend play me say the movement na ritual tinz bt dnt kno if the crippled girl dey aware or in her right mind bcoz she looks too cool n forced to do dt..
2..seeing a live snake swallowing a goat live back in anambra state...went for a burial and was strolling with a guy n saw this very big snake swallowing a goat live in a bush...wantes to attack bt the guy said we shud jus walk away because the snake na gods of the land
3..seeing a neighbor back den running aboniki balm on his condom before aving sex with his bea...him jus rub am on top d c.d and spray small airfreshner 4 d ous xo d bea for no code..leta ask am Y n he say na punishment for d bea cheating on him n na best breakup sex b dt..say d tin pepe bea private n ber ass and the bea say she don de wash both since dm finish sex and e still de burn her...to me dts too estreme punishment na...wat if d c.d kum go burst..

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Whats The Creepiest Thing You've Seen That You Haven't Shared Anywhere? by juniorboma: 1:27pm On May 09, 2020
Copied from reddit

2 Likes

Re: Whats The Creepiest Thing You've Seen That You Haven't Shared Anywhere? by Nobody: 1:58pm On May 09, 2020
Been seeing creepy things all my life.
I have seen different kinds of ghosts and ghouls from age 10 -19 and if I'm to pen down the experiences my thumbs will bloat up, sorry embarassed

Now It's been years that I saw a non-human figure tho. But I saw one walk passed my window few days ago around 1am while I was awake running some errands on some sites. It passed the first time I noticed but I acted like I don't care cos I like minding my business. Dude passed again dunno if it was a most for it to get my attention but it kinda worked cos this time I froze with shivers and a dark cold ignited in me, then fear dived in. But as an elderly man that has come of experience and can't be weighed low by fear I had to sharperly replace the fear with anger then I popped the question "who's that? May I know who the fvck's that"? But there was no answer. Now every sane man would grab that's it's no human out there, at least not in their human form.

I had to rush out with my friend who's around to go catch the roving creature and courteously advise it not to be going about people's windows at times like that but it was nowhere to be found angry And this is a compound that's fenced and the gate is locked from inside one can't jump the fence cos it's thorned with wires. So don't Coman start thinking if it was one of my neighbors unless you didn't read the first paragraph of this post embarassed

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Whats The Creepiest Thing You've Seen That You Haven't Shared Anywhere? by Alooone: 2:12pm On May 09, 2020
once saw a lizard swallow another lizard live...uptill today i dont know how to explain that scenario

20 Likes

Re: Whats The Creepiest Thing You've Seen That You Haven't Shared Anywhere? by Nobody: 3:03pm On May 09, 2020
I was kidnapped by aliens embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Whats The Creepiest Thing You've Seen That You Haven't Shared Anywhere? by Nobody: 3:06pm On May 09, 2020
juniorboma:
Copied from reddit
Yes
Re: Whats The Creepiest Thing You've Seen That You Haven't Shared Anywhere? by HelenBee(f): 3:10pm On May 09, 2020
2008,someone I knew died. He was loved by all. The following day around 4am I went outside the gate to do something I can't remember, I saw him. I was scared, like very scared. He was crying. I kept calling his name but he wouldn't answer then all of a sudden there was dust in my eyes. I couldn't open them no matter how I tried,after about 3-5mins my eyes cleared but he wasn't there anymore. Anytime I remember, I feel cold.

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Whats The Creepiest Thing You've Seen That You Haven't Shared Anywhere? by Nobody: 3:12pm On May 09, 2020
Alooone:
once saw a lizard swallow another lizard live...uptill today i dont know how to explain that scenario
Some lizards actually eat smaller lizards alive even if they are same species, I've seen it happen alot of times

6 Likes

Re: Whats The Creepiest Thing You've Seen That You Haven't Shared Anywhere? by Frankicent(m): 3:16pm On May 09, 2020
Weebo:

I can't find it anymore but it's from reddit xD

Find it biko

1 Like

Re: Whats The Creepiest Thing You've Seen That You Haven't Shared Anywhere? by Nobody: 3:34pm On May 09, 2020

1 Like

Re: Whats The Creepiest Thing You've Seen That You Haven't Shared Anywhere? by Nobody: 3:49pm On May 09, 2020
Lalasticlala
Re: Whats The Creepiest Thing You've Seen That You Haven't Shared Anywhere? by Joeeasy(m): 4:25pm On May 09, 2020
I swear man! Once in awhile, I do have this super real dreams or should I call it hallucinations or out of body experience?

You know that feeling when you're asleep but fully aware of your environment? Yes, I experience this once in a while.

The first time I experienced this was in 2018 then I was sleeping alone in a very big office which was demarcated into subspaces. I choose this particular space because it has AC and rugs. While I was asleep, I heard someone talking, yes I felt the presence of someone around. The person then opened the door and walked to my head area(I usually sleep backing the door because I love facing the AC). He was so close to my head area and this experience was super real that I could barely tell if it's a dream. But the moment I gather the momentum to get up, everything just dissolves.

I also had another experience like this while I was living in an Airbnb apartment but the most recent one that happens today made me start giving thoughts to it because of the reoccurrence.
Then I stumbled on this post.

I'm currently in a new apartment I rented less than a month ago but I've gotten this trance-like experience twice, first one was with the groceries I bought from spar before the lockdown, I think I was just tired that day I left them in my kitchen inside the polybag, but something was playing with it(wasn't a rat, wasn't roaches) but the moment I decided I want to get up, it just stops.

Today's own, shit I can't remember anymore(will edit once I do) but I felt the presence of something or someone it felt like I was been starred at.

I don't interpret it as anything yet, but what puzzles me is the reoccurrence of this experience and fact that it felt so real that even inside the experience I'll question whether it's a dream.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Whats The Creepiest Thing You've Seen That You Haven't Shared Anywhere? by finalboss(m): 6:02pm On May 09, 2020
vanida6:
Mine was in 2011 wen i return back from shcool,,i was drop around 12:30am in d midnight,i call everybody at home dere phones re switch off acept our gateman nd e did not pick my calls,,so i decide to walk down to house cuz i cant find any bike man or taxi at dat middle of night,,on my way home i saw one old women in white dress with white goat and a pot in her hand my mind begin to shake seriouse,so i take a chill nd stop walkin nd hide in one place to just view her in 4G,,she begin summond different Gods names den after she finish she just bury dis goat alive with in ground at dat momment my father just call me nd my phone was not in silent i feel like bury mysef wit fear cuz my phone is in my bag keep ringing louder,,shuuu dis old mama just stare everywhere just to know where d phone is ringin to God who save my life dat night i saw a car coming nd i stop d car to help me reach my house wit beggin nd beggin so he take me back to my house,,its not even take a week i come hear one rich man died in dat area ooh,,,up till today i dont trust old peoples wit dere evil acts .
Lies from "the pit of hell"

3 Likes

Re: Whats The Creepiest Thing You've Seen That You Haven't Shared Anywhere? by Nobody: 6:11pm On May 09, 2020
embarassed shocked shocked shocked embarassed embarassed

It's time for tales by moonlight. I came to read weird stuffs. I like hearing these things even if they seem Strange to me.

"it's on the Internet it must be true lol"
Re: Whats The Creepiest Thing You've Seen That You Haven't Shared Anywhere? by CheedyJ(m): 6:26pm On May 09, 2020
Mine is I'd be sleeping then all of a sudden I'd feel a force pin me down with brute force such that I'd be motionless & voiceless & before I know it I'd be gasping for air while still struggling to free myself but after about 30 to 50 secs I'd regain freedom & I immediately I go run commot room go parlour...still happens to me once in a while & I'm over 30 now..

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Whats The Creepiest Thing You've Seen That You Haven't Shared Anywhere? by Alooone: 6:27pm On May 09, 2020
Weebo:

Some lizards actually eat smaller lizards alive even if the are same species, I've seen it happen alot of times
you dont mean it, i thought is witchcraft

3 Likes

Re: Whats The Creepiest Thing You've Seen That You Haven't Shared Anywhere? by IamPlato(m): 6:46pm On May 09, 2020
When Goodluck Was Still President walking Late At Night In Badagry Was Safe; i Was Return From Vigil rehearsals at 1am because I Was Not Use To Being Scared, the Streets Were Full Of Light So I Was Not worried but The Street That Led To My Street Was Seriously Dark And No Street Lights There

As I Walked Past an Open Compound i Flashed My Torch and i Saw A Group Of Goats Gathered together Like People Having Meeting, I Swear To God I Immediately Got Chills As Those Motherfvckers Stared At Me Till I Past then Continued Looking At Themselves again.

They Were Black And It Was Very Weird

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Whats The Creepiest Thing You've Seen That You Haven't Shared Anywhere? by KingMack(m): 7:07pm On May 09, 2020
Kalashnikov102

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Guys, Can You Marry No Testing? / Marry Your Friend Vs Marry The Will Of God Vs Marry Who You Love / Why Do Girls Close Their Eyes While Kissing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.