Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,630 members, 7,816,593 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:38 PM

Should Your Man Tell You He Cheated? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Should Your Man Tell You He Cheated? (25898 Views)

My Wife Misbehaves Because I Cheated On Her. / Why He Cheated: Your kitty Stinks / Husband Concerned That His Wife Is Silent Even Knowing That He Cheated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should Your Man Tell You He Cheated? by BabaAlabi: 2:22pm On Oct 14, 2013
A pessimist once said that people don't want to hear the truth rather they want to hear what they want to be true. On another note I read somewhere that the truth is better than a lie but let us face the fact that truth hurts. The discovery that your spouse is cheating on you can evoke feelings of betrayal, disappointment and hopelessness. The person you thought loved you unconditionally is now sharing that love around. I think it would be better not to know because ultimately Ignorance is bliss. What do you think?

3 Likes

Re: Should Your Man Tell You He Cheated? by kreamidiva(f): 2:43pm On Oct 14, 2013
If the lady doesn't know,there's no use confessing to her. Just confess to God and turn a new leaf. I'd rather not know. It would be difficult for me to forgive and forget. IMO o.

Ignorance is bliss......

11 Likes

Re: Should Your Man Tell You He Cheated? by Maipride(f): 3:34pm On Oct 14, 2013
Ignorance is not bliss.... "My people perish for lack of knowledge....

†ђξ betrayal and dsapointment will be more heartbreaking if she eventually finds out on her own...

IMO, Just tell her and free yourself of †ђξ guilt.... What's †ђξ essence of confessing to God and knwing deep down that you av wronged your better half Your peace aint complete dt way...
It aint easy to forgive and forget but ℓ̊ will save my marriage and forgive with †ђξ hope and promise that he won't do it again

20 Likes

Re: Should Your Man Tell You He Cheated? by kreamidiva(f): 3:42pm On Oct 14, 2013
Mai pride: Ignorance is not bliss.... "My people perish for lack of knowledge....

†ђξ betrayal and dsapointment will be more heartbreaking if she eventually finds out on her own...

IMO, Just tell her and free yourself of †ђξ guilt.... What's †ђξ essence of confessing to God and knwing deep down that you av wronged your better half Your peace aint complete dt way...
It aint easy to forgive and forget but ℓ̊ will save my marriage and forgive with †ђξ hope and promise that he won't do it again

Hope u're prepared to hear the confession over and over again!

23 Likes

Re: Should Your Man Tell You He Cheated? by Maipride(f): 4:07pm On Oct 14, 2013
kreami diva:

Hope u're prepared to hear the confession over and over again!

No am not.... ℓ̊ can alws pull out if 'its' gonna kill me.

6 Likes

Re: Should Your Man Tell You He Cheated? by kreamidiva(f): 4:32pm On Oct 14, 2013
Mai pride:

No am not.... ℓ̊ can alws pull out if 'its' gonna kill me.

Lol......
Re: Should Your Man Tell You He Cheated? by Sllowppoisoon: 4:46pm On Oct 14, 2013
Yes
Re: Should Your Man Tell You He Cheated? by Vivly(f): 4:47pm On Oct 14, 2013
No. Don't tell me and don't let me find out.

7 Likes

Re: Should Your Man Tell You He Cheated? by Nobody: 4:47pm On Oct 14, 2013
IMO,i'd rather nt see or hear,that way i am good.
Re: Should Your Man Tell You He Cheated? by Nobody: 4:48pm On Oct 14, 2013
I would want to know. People often forget the health aspect. He's sleeping around, with who? How many people? Do they have stds?

He'll be safer if he tells me than if he doesn't and I found out on my own. After he does, I'll be gone. I wasn't raised to be someone's backup chick.

19 Likes

Re: Should Your Man Tell You He Cheated? by 80million1: 4:48pm On Oct 14, 2013
This thread is for the ladies, so
I

GAT

NOTHING

TO

SAY!
Re: Should Your Man Tell You He Cheated? by excell12go(m): 4:50pm On Oct 14, 2013
Why should he confess?? I can't just imagine my spouse telling me such a thing. So far d act has been stopped and confessions made to God, there's no need to peel off d outer layer of d scar.

2 Likes

Re: Should Your Man Tell You He Cheated? by Maczeelly(m): 4:51pm On Oct 14, 2013
...indifference.....
Re: Should Your Man Tell You He Cheated? by Juell(m): 4:53pm On Oct 14, 2013
Tell her and u're a dead man.

5 Likes

Re: Should Your Man Tell You He Cheated? by manny4life(m): 4:53pm On Oct 14, 2013
In theory (i.e. for those living in the world of the Avatar), YES, but in reality... NO.

There are things that are better left as "SECRETS", you keep them to yourself and you die with them.

Tell your woman and she's definitely gonna use it against you someday.

3 Likes

Re: Should Your Man Tell You He Cheated? by GeneralShepherd(m): 4:54pm On Oct 14, 2013
Lol...confessing is not only insulting to your partner, it is the second act of selfishness,cheating being the first.

Most people confess because they want to take off a heavy load off their chest!!!

You cheat on someone and you dump your emotional gabage on them, how callous can you be really?!!!

15 Likes

Re: Should Your Man Tell You He Cheated? by Ebynwa5: 4:54pm On Oct 14, 2013
Yes ofcourse, he shld tell me and i will understand, thou it wont be easy for me ooo

1 Like

Re: Should Your Man Tell You He Cheated? by Yusluv77(m): 4:54pm On Oct 14, 2013
Six Golden Rules For F***ing1. F***ing once a week
is good for your health but harmful if doneevery
day.2. F***ing gives proper relaxation for your mind
and body.3. F***ing refreshes you.4. After f***ing
don't eat too much; go for more liquids.5. Try to do
f***ing in bed because it can save youvaluable
energy.6. F***ing can even reduce your cholesterol
levelSO REMEMBER - *FASTING* is good for your
health - and may Godcleanse your Dirty Mind!!

81 Likes

Re: Should Your Man Tell You He Cheated? by xxxangel(m): 4:55pm On Oct 14, 2013
Ceriously 4 me is beta u dnt,cos it will cos a severe pain nd dat eyes i use 2 look at u wit such luv nd admiration will only see a repentant cheatin b.I.t.c.h
Re: Should Your Man Tell You He Cheated? by Stonerobaba(m): 4:55pm On Oct 14, 2013
Ladies, dont even think about it because men will never confess to you and secondly it will be a very sad and heartbroken news if u are eventually told.
Re: Should Your Man Tell You He Cheated? by mrPero(m): 4:56pm On Oct 14, 2013
Its better to repent genuinely and forget about the whole issue...the trust is always so hard to get back... Basket mouth once said maturity is the ability not lie bt not say d truth. 99percent of men cheat in marriage... Its 'almost' natural. i

1 Like

Re: Should Your Man Tell You He Cheated? by owolabifunke14(f): 4:56pm On Oct 14, 2013
Won't be able to take such shytt from my man

3 Likes

Re: Should Your Man Tell You He Cheated? by Nobody: 4:56pm On Oct 14, 2013
No way, I wouldn't want to know because I'm a vindictive woman I like to get even with people and I struggle with forgiveness. Forgiveness doesn't come easily to me that man had better keep his affairs a top secret and apply the 11th commandment when dealing with me.

The 11th commandment being ''Do not be caught'', whether he confessed without any prompting or I found him out on my own, will not make a difference to me I will get my pound of flesh and IT WON'T BE by having an affair of my own, there are other ways to take down a foe.

I'm using Sihom's account as a woman to say my piece.

2 Likes

Re: Should Your Man Tell You He Cheated? by negbenebor(f): 4:57pm On Oct 14, 2013
For me I prefare him telling me,yes I will be disappointed but part of me will be glad that he was honest and he will definitely be forgiven .if I find out without him telling me,hmmmmmm I reserve my comment lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Should Your Man Tell You He Cheated? by Napoleonumolo: 4:58pm On Oct 14, 2013
Such will make d lady lost trust on d guy.

1 Like

Re: Should Your Man Tell You He Cheated? by peggykorol(f): 4:58pm On Oct 14, 2013
Since the day I found out my hubby f ucks girls in a motel not too far from our house,all my emotions for him Started dying away.sometimes it's good to know so you know the kind of person you actually live with rather than live in ignorance

6 Likes

Re: Should Your Man Tell You He Cheated? by Daziz(m): 4:59pm On Oct 14, 2013
D only thing dat makes u a man is that u cheat and still be able to hide it succesfully

6 Likes

Re: Should Your Man Tell You He Cheated? by EyesWideOpen(m): 5:00pm On Oct 14, 2013
Ignorance is only bliss until it inevitably hurts to no repair. I'm not a lady, but I believe every lady holds the right to know you can't remain faithful to her so if anything she could try to protect herself in the event she decide to continue with you, elsewise you could give her one veneral disease or another.

I believe she should know so she can decide what to make of her life!

1 Like

Re: Should Your Man Tell You He Cheated? by crackhaus: 5:00pm On Oct 14, 2013
And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall set YOU FREE...and I mean that literally, because the truth will set YOU FREE from that relationship most of the time... Emotionally or psychologically, it won't ever be the same.

so please don't ask, don't tell if you don't want to hear.

1 Like

Re: Should Your Man Tell You He Cheated? by Odunharry(m): 5:01pm On Oct 14, 2013
na ladies thread..i wnda wetin sm guys dy comment here...
Make i waka go the next thread
Re: Should Your Man Tell You He Cheated? by Mannylex(m): 5:01pm On Oct 14, 2013
I tried telling her several times, but my mouth always get heavy, so I have continued in this world of guilt and deception... Telling her is suicidal, ending this enjoyment is stupidity... I am stuck in both worlds grin

4 Likes

Re: Should Your Man Tell You He Cheated? by Nobody: 5:02pm On Oct 14, 2013
peggykorol: Since the day I found out my hubby f ucks girls in a motel not too far from our house,all my emotions for him Started dying away.sometimes it's good to know so you know the kind of person you actually live with rather than live in ignorance

You're still married to him?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Police Arrest Grandmother For Locking Up Her 3 Grandchildren In Lagos / Woman Tells Husband To Pay Before Breastfeeding Their Baby / My Brother's Wife Has Never Said Sorry To Him Since They Got Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.