Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,197 members, 7,835,969 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:22 PM

Police Detain Yahaya Bello’s ADC, Security Details - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Detain Yahaya Bello’s ADC, Security Details (21318 Views)

Usman Shugaba, Aisha Buhari’s ADC, Security Aides Restored / President Buhari Sacks His Security Details Over Aso Villa Crisis - SR / Peter Obi On Bourdillon Road Without Security Details (Throwback Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Detain Yahaya Bello’s ADC, Security Details by helinues: 9:13am On Apr 20
Objectivist04:

Are you saying that Buhari could have saved a man accused of corruption but we were told by you guys that Buhari is the most honest Nigerian ever, Mr integrity in the mud grin

Sebi Buhari na vampire for saving Emefiele?
Re: Police Detain Yahaya Bello’s ADC, Security Details by Tareq1105: 9:22am On Apr 20
SalamRushdie:
The baddie ADC

She's made her money so whatever happened she'll be okay.

Bcoz for her to be ADC to Bello for 8 yrs, she must be in good terms with him. If not he would have changed her. But from the look of things, I think she knows her way around her principal.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Detain Yahaya Bello’s ADC, Security Details by Kaiser20: 9:23am On Apr 20
BigDawsNet:
In the past administration

Dey will just go to court 2 times and make him pay 1m fine.... Case End!

But Tinubu administration... baba you must cough out all the funds u tiff oh... and even be prosecuted...

Tinubu get A1 for that expect

You Agbadorians dey play too much.
Please are there any difference between Buhari and Tinubu,No.

1 Like

Re: Police Detain Yahaya Bello’s ADC, Security Details by BadMaster: 9:28am On Apr 20
For those who didn't know, Yahaya Bello and Aisha Buhari exchanged ADCs. The female ADC was originally assigned to Aisha Buhari, but at some point, they both decided to exchange ADCs.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Detain Yahaya Bello’s ADC, Security Details by BadMaster: 9:31am On Apr 20
Tareq1105:

She's made her money so whatever happened she'll be okay.

Bcoz for her to be ADC to Bello for 8 yrs, she must be in good terms with him. If not he would have changed her. But from the look of things, I think she knows her way around her principal.
She wasn't always the ADC to Yahaya Bello. She was originally the ADC to Aisha Buhari, but they both decided to exchange ADCs. Aisha Buhari and Yahaya Bello used to be very close, some say they had something together.
Re: Police Detain Yahaya Bello’s ADC, Security Details by adonaimart(m): 9:36am On Apr 20
E don offend them

Seriousness out of unseriousness
Re: Police Detain Yahaya Bello’s ADC, Security Details by Jasonekah98: 10:22am On Apr 20
If you see the ADC sha grin...

Pretty lady i must say.

What if Ododo is the one pulling the strings??, you might never know
Re: Police Detain Yahaya Bello’s ADC, Security Details by BeardedMeat(m): 10:54am On Apr 20
SalamRushdie:
The baddie ADC
Hmmmm..

Fine woman.

But that tummy, hope it won't cover her tohtoh when she strips? cheesy
Re: Police Detain Yahaya Bello’s ADC, Security Details by mipeesoft(m): 11:01am On Apr 20
grin
Kaiser20:
#80 Billion Fraud......Awon APC , The Jagabans of Looters
Re: Police Detain Yahaya Bello’s ADC, Security Details by BeardedMeat(m): 11:04am On Apr 20
BadMaster:
For those who didn't know, Yahaya Bello and Aisha Buhari exchanged ADCs. The female ADC was originally assigned to Aisha Buhari, but at some point, they both decided to exchange ADCs.
Seriously? grin
Re: Police Detain Yahaya Bello’s ADC, Security Details by winner37(m): 11:04am On Apr 20
Something is stinky somewhere...
Female police officer aide to a male governor 😱😱
Re: Police Detain Yahaya Bello’s ADC, Security Details by BigDawsNet: 11:50am On Apr 20
Kaiser20:

You Agbadorians dey play too much.
Please are there any difference between Buhari and Tinubu,No.

Either Agbadorians or Obedient doesn't matter... everybody go enjoy dis government for the next 7 years
Re: Police Detain Yahaya Bello’s ADC, Security Details by JuanDeDios: 12:17pm On Apr 20
Kaiser20:
#80 Billion Fraud......Awon APC , The Jagabans of Looters
Oh, we heard worse figures during the PDP's time. Nigeria is one huge crime scene and it didn't start today.
Re: Police Detain Yahaya Bello’s ADC, Security Details by Vulcan24(m): 1:23pm On Apr 20
jayce232:

I thought I was the only one, female ADC to a man? That's more like a sexx toy to the man

They might not av anything to do with each other, u av to know the real circumstances why a female ADC is preferred to a male that could become a threat or traitor.

If I need an ADC as a civilian not armed I would prefer a female and make my cso a man.

E get security meaning
Re: Police Detain Yahaya Bello’s ADC, Security Details by HenryWilliams(m): 2:08pm On Apr 20
Fiscus105:
Female policewoman following man up and down, I doubt Bello wants her to settle down.

Even the female policewoman,did she herself wants to marry and enjoy Marriage?

Everything about Bello reeks of wickedness and arrogance!

What's with the bolded?
Policewoman is okay .
Which one is female again?
Re: Police Detain Yahaya Bello’s ADC, Security Details by Obiedun(m): 9:01pm On Apr 22
BeardedMeat:
Hmmmm..

Fine woman.

But that tummy, hope it won't cover her tohtoh when she strips? cheesy
I catch you. Na toto matter you carry for head.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

IPOB Members Storm Abuja High Court Ahead Of Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Hearing. PICS / "Visitation To Buhari Caused Tillerson’s Sack" - FFK / Concrete Vs Asphalt Roads: Pros And Cons Of Each

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.