Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:10 AM

I'm Not Sure I Need A Boyfriend But I Miss Being In Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Not Sure I Need A Boyfriend But I Miss Being In Love (16041 Views)

I Love My Girlfriend/boyfriend... But .. (add Yours) / I Love My Boyfriend, But He Is Too Fat... / What You Miss Being A Virgin! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Not Sure I Need A Boyfriend But I Miss Being In Love by vivianc(f): 3:31pm On Aug 13, 2012
I feel lonely most times and I try to fill that space up with activities and creativity but my heart keeps yawning for love; to really love someone.......I'm not even sure I want a boyfriend......I just want to be a part of something special. Sometimes I break down and cry, I don't wanna go out and I'm really tired of it. I don't know if this is happening because I'm still very much in love with my ex or another psychological thing. I know this is a phase I have to pass through but the truth is I don't know how to, right now I'm feeling kind of lost......how do I go about this? What should I do? Has any body in the house felt the same way........honestly if I don't do something I might just lose it!

12 Likes

Re: I'm Not Sure I Need A Boyfriend But I Miss Being In Love by omega25red(m): 3:37pm On Aug 13, 2012
aww pele. it will get better.

if you are still feeling like you dont even want a boyfriend, you should probably stay by yourself and work on your emotions and i think the time off from dating will ultimately do you some good depending on how long ago you broke up with the ex.
Re: I'm Not Sure I Need A Boyfriend But I Miss Being In Love by vivianc(f): 4:11pm On Aug 13, 2012
omega25red: aww pele. it will get better.

if you are still feeling like you dont even want a boyfriend, you should probably stay by yourself and work on your emotions and i think the time off from dating will ultimately do you some good [color=#000099][/color]depending on how long ago you broke up with the ex.

Thanks dear,........I know it will get better but its taking to long. Its been so many months since I parted ways with my ex tho. As for boyfriends.....I don't know. When u are beautiful (ladies) u really find it hard to get a true friend who is interested in your personality and not how hot you ur body is. I think being beautiful sucks sometimes!!!!!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: I'm Not Sure I Need A Boyfriend But I Miss Being In Love by Nobody: 4:26pm On Aug 13, 2012
Kk...anywayz I like new friends...u cn send me an email...we cn talk...no strings attached....U jst need friends I guess.

1 Like

Re: I'm Not Sure I Need A Boyfriend But I Miss Being In Love by Nobody: 4:28pm On Aug 13, 2012
And trust me...u dnt need a boyfriend yet...u need more time to forget the past.
Re: I'm Not Sure I Need A Boyfriend But I Miss Being In Love by IZUKWU(m): 4:29pm On Aug 13, 2012
I understand you,i have passed through that before. That was about 18 months ago ,then i just went to a new city and a new job and no friends or family around . Just me and i was so lonely and to couple with it ,i have always been a one man squad so i was really baffled at myself and i thought having a gf would solve that but after many trials and error ,now i have one but am feeling like am not giving her or even myself any breathing space and i want to try and not be seeing her every damn fucking day. So i would advice that you don't rush but that you hold yourself and be comfortable with yourself first ,your are a woman,its a given that men will come,decide what you want and choose. At that period i understood why the bible said " its not good that a man would be alone"
Re: I'm Not Sure I Need A Boyfriend But I Miss Being In Love by yuzedo: 4:37pm On Aug 13, 2012
Sweerie, send two passport photographs and two 6 x 12 photos of yourself full-length (one in black & white) with supporting cover-letter to my e-mail box. I can relate to (y)our situation and i want to love you like fanta & egg. . tongue

1 Like

Re: I'm Not Sure I Need A Boyfriend But I Miss Being In Love by vivianc(f): 5:00pm On Aug 13, 2012
yuzedo: Sweerie, send two passport photographs and[color=#000099][/color] two 6 x 12 photos of yourself full-length (one in black & white) with supporting cover-letter to my e-mail box. I can relate to (y)our situation and i want to love you like fanta & egg. . tongue

Like seriously? You cracked me up a little! I'm actually smiling amidst tears......but seriously get that mental picture of a hot body off ur brian! Lolz.....thanks anyway.
Re: I'm Not Sure I Need A Boyfriend But I Miss Being In Love by yuzedo: 5:08pm On Aug 13, 2012
vivian chinaza:

Like seriously? You cracked me up a little! I'm actually smiling amidst tears......but seriously get that mental picture of a hot body off ur brian! Lolz.....thanks anyway.

Awwwww. . cry Sweetie i'm sorry you're depressed. Biko ebezina. I don't have a girlfriend too and sometimes i'm lonely and long for that sweet companionship. . Other times i just shrug it off and live my life noni! smiley
Hugs and french Jamaican kisses for u boo. . kiss kiss

You can still send the pictures tho! grin wink
Re: I'm Not Sure I Need A Boyfriend But I Miss Being In Love by MMM2(m): 5:45pm On Aug 13, 2012
Op

U need 2 be spending d nite in my place :- \
Re: I'm Not Sure I Need A Boyfriend But I Miss Being In Love by Nobody: 6:01pm On Aug 13, 2012
vivian chinaza: I feel lonely most times and I try to fill that space up with activities and creativity but my heart keeps yawning for love; to really love someone.......I'm not even sure I want a boyfriend......I just want to be a part of something special. Sometimes I break down and cry, I don't wanna go out and I'm really tired of it. I don't know if this is happening because I'm still very much in love with my ex or another psychological thing. I know this is a phase I have to pass through but the truth is I don't know how to, right now I'm feeling kind of lost......how do I go about this? What should I do? Has any body in the house felt the same way........honestly if I don't do something I might just lose it!
one of my paddy wey dey work as a mechanic dey look for an igbo babe as a girlfriend.as long as u beautiful he dey willin to date u.make u no worry at all because my pally get money wellla cool

2 Likes

Re: I'm Not Sure I Need A Boyfriend But I Miss Being In Love by Nobody: 6:23pm On Aug 13, 2012
M M M: Op

U need 2 be spending d nite in my place :- \
hmmm.... Night of all times? U 2 like 2 dey do... . @op ndo o, u wil get over ur ex when u kip tryin
Re: I'm Not Sure I Need A Boyfriend But I Miss Being In Love by 190: 6:32pm On Aug 13, 2012
yuzedo: Sweerie, send two passport photographs and two 6 x 12 photos of yourself full-length (one in black & white) with supporting cover-letter to my e-mail box. I can relate to (y)our situation and i want to love you like fanta & egg. . tongue

Rotflmfaoooo

Fanta and egg

Or alomo and ginger - so many mad dudes arund these parts these days
Re: I'm Not Sure I Need A Boyfriend But I Miss Being In Love by Nobody: 7:33pm On Aug 13, 2012
Vivian, are you currently working?
Re: I'm Not Sure I Need A Boyfriend But I Miss Being In Love by Nobody: 7:43pm On Aug 13, 2012
Thing is I think ur idle right?. 1, dat wont help. 2, babe u need a bf... Thats what u want, get it. Dose guys gave u a nice advice though, u need to work on ur emotions yet still doesnt stop u from hooking up wit som1 while making sure theres enuf space. Get with him wen ur lonely & study him wen ur away. Just my tot though.

Wud av lov to get to know u bt im in love wit Slimyem though she doesnt love me same way. ***sad***.
Re: I'm Not Sure I Need A Boyfriend But I Miss Being In Love by Nobody: 7:51pm On Aug 13, 2012
190:

Rotflmfaoooo

Fanta and egg

Or alomo and ginger - so many mad dudes arund these parts these days

Star and cigar
Re: I'm Not Sure I Need A Boyfriend But I Miss Being In Love by Caseless: 8:02pm On Aug 13, 2012
Oh my swt lonely-lone! I'm here 2 giv u dat mild and roomy luv ur 'missed ex' was unable to giv. Seriously, u nid 2 dwnwarp d part dat's kipin u frm BF nd let d part dat's urgin u 2 luv 2 fuly shw up. Wit jst an e-mail we'r dere. Let's go dia!
Re: I'm Not Sure I Need A Boyfriend But I Miss Being In Love by jhydebaba(m): 8:05pm On Aug 13, 2012
lefulefu:
one of my paddy wey dey work as a mechanic dey look for an igbo babe as a girlfriend.as long as u beautiful he dey willin to date u.make u no worry at all because my pally get money wellla cool
Who is this "agbero" (tout)?
vivian chinaza: I feel lonely most times and I try to fill that space up with activities and creativity but my heart keeps yawning for love; to really love someone.......I'm not even
sure I want a boyfriend......I just want to be a part of something special. Sometimes I break down and cry, I don't wanna go out and I'm really tired of it. I don't know if this is happening because I'm still very much in love with my ex or another psychological thing. I know this is a phase I have to pass through but the truth is I don't know how to, right now I'm feeling kind of lost......how do I go about this? What should I do? Has any body in the house felt the same way........honestly if I don't do something I might just lose it!
With time everything will be alright. Just take ur time and don't rush into any relationship.

1 Like

Re: I'm Not Sure I Need A Boyfriend But I Miss Being In Love by nikkyshyne(f): 8:38pm On Aug 13, 2012
I know how that feels. cry cry cry
Re: I'm Not Sure I Need A Boyfriend But I Miss Being In Love by Sogo10: 8:46pm On Aug 13, 2012
I am a man though.but i feel d same way.i dont need a woman too.i think it is as a result of complicated relationships.
Re: I'm Not Sure I Need A Boyfriend But I Miss Being In Love by pendo89(f): 8:52pm On Aug 13, 2012
check ur calendar.it could be around that time of the month.

if not, u will not love again till u break that tie with ur ex.he's gone kapish! forget him and open ur heart to love again.
you keep urself in bondage and still cry. get over,get out,make friends and live!
it's not complex.
Re: I'm Not Sure I Need A Boyfriend But I Miss Being In Love by Nobody: 9:12pm On Aug 13, 2012
nikkyshyne: I know how that feels. cry cry cry

Dis babe don carry cum again! cheesy
Re: I'm Not Sure I Need A Boyfriend But I Miss Being In Love by nikkyshyne(f): 9:17pm On Aug 13, 2012
fluid26:

Dis babe don carry cum again! cheesy
tongue tongue
Re: I'm Not Sure I Need A Boyfriend But I Miss Being In Love by nikkyshyne(f): 9:40pm On Aug 13, 2012
^^ Some people just like yarning nonsense sha. Which wisdom are you telling now? Mtschew

3 Likes

Re: I'm Not Sure I Need A Boyfriend But I Miss Being In Love by Nobody: 9:46pm On Aug 13, 2012
nikkyshyne:
tongue tongue

lol! I swear you've got a craziiie attitude! cheesy
Re: I'm Not Sure I Need A Boyfriend But I Miss Being In Love by 190: 10:51pm On Aug 13, 2012
This OP desperately needs 2 get laid

And 190 sorry someone should help her out
Re: I'm Not Sure I Need A Boyfriend But I Miss Being In Love by vivianc(f): 12:16am On Aug 14, 2012
fluid26: Vivian, are you currently working?

To answer your question yes I'm working......though now a white collar job. I'm a very creative person and creativity is my passion but my work is not where I hide when my love life sucks! By the way I'm a wedding planner......I'm into cakes, venue decoration, infact a total package to make ur day a memorable one and ur bride the most beautiful.....so give me a buzz when the bell rings for you! U need to understand that there is a space in one's life that work cannot fill right?

1 Like

Re: I'm Not Sure I Need A Boyfriend But I Miss Being In Love by Kolade9(m): 7:14am On Aug 14, 2012
@OP. Do u have to create a thread for dis
Re: I'm Not Sure I Need A Boyfriend But I Miss Being In Love by Nobody: 7:55am On Aug 14, 2012
pendo89: check ur calendar.it could be around that time of the month.

if not, u will not love again till u break that tie with ur ex.he's gone kapish! forget him and open ur heart to love again.
you keep urself in bondage and still cry. get over,get out,make friends and live!
it's not complex.
This Lady always make sense

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Guys Are Always Too Quick To Assume That We Ladies Are Crazy! / Who's Your Nairaland Crush. / Could This Be The Worst Stretch Mark On A Girls Bumbum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.