Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,807 members, 7,837,907 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 12:28 PM

No GEJ, No Nigeria - Ohanaeze Youths Warns Boko Haram - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No GEJ, No Nigeria - Ohanaeze Youths Warns Boko Haram (6235 Views)

Ndigbo Won’t Be Better Off Seceding From Nigeria – Ohanaeze Advises MASSOB / Northern Politician In PDP States Are Only Deceiving Gej,no GEJ Poster On Displa / Gani Adams Warns Boko Haram To Stay Away From Yoruba Land (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No GEJ, No Nigeria - Ohanaeze Youths Warns Boko Haram by Nobody: 5:55pm On Nov 20, 2011
jason123:

What doom? LOL. So, if the senates votes to impeach him, Nigeria is doomed?? You must be joking! What, the SS will fight a war? The SE will fight a war for the SS? Or a new militant group with GEJ'S name plastered all over it will fight a war for GEJ?? Or MEND will pick up arms after they have been granted amnesty? Or the "South" will fight against "God knows who"?
C'mon man, people do not have time for that again. The military will never accept that. Any region that tries BS will be crushed, the NORTH and SOUTH knows this. The Ijaws know this(odi and co), with all due respect to by brothers, the whole SS knows this. The SE SIMPLY CANNOT AFFORD TO TRY A WAR AGAIN, your elders knows this. The SW are too "cowardly" (in your own words) to try anything. So what war? Oil war? Lol. In as much as I know this is not the 60's, it took the Nigerian army 12 days to crush ND republic.

Guy, no one wants to face a war that we will never know the end.

In as much as everyone knows that Nigeria is a contraption for neo-colonisation, we simply cannot help it. Its all we have got. In about 100 years time, some dialects will die and we will have less than 20 major languages from 350. This will keep happening, be rest assured.

Niaraland detaches people from the reality at times. How many NDealtans want ND republic? Let's start from there. Once you know the TRUE answer to that question, it will smack you in the face, that there will be no war. At worst, militancy like MEND, OPC and now BK.

nicely done there. Atleast you quenched his irrational posts for a while.
All these losers thinking Yorubas are their greatest enemies need to find their square root. We no dey even start yet.

If Ohaneze is what it takes to break Nigeria, it would have been broken by now. Handing out empty threats aint going to reach home.
Re: No GEJ, No Nigeria - Ohanaeze Youths Warns Boko Haram by jason123: 5:59pm On Nov 20, 2011
PointB:

Why was Obansanjo voted for by the SW in 2007? Why did SW voted for GEJ in 2011?
So when one group vote for a president of the choice it is tribalism, whereas for the other it is not?

My friend, stop supporting useless hypocrites, unless of course you are one yourself!

And I don't know what you guys are calling bragging by winners or losers as there is none. The point is that GEJ is Nigeria at the moment, and we must all live with him.
And maybe in 2011 if we decide to go for David Mark, a lesser evil!

What year are we in now? end of 2011 my friend! A 60's style biafra war can't happen, why? Because we have moved and mature with time.
As I said, no one should exempted or blamed but we have to move on. The south used tribalism to vote GEJ, it will not be the same in 2015. People are moving on from that "my pesin" mentality to "OUR pesin" mentality.
You can already see people shouting Rochas and Fashola even though most are not from the same ethnic group. WE ARE MATURING!

I agree, I have always been an advocate for US TO LIVE WITH HIM but the idea that if he is impeached, all hell will let lose is a lie! Right now, people are tired and the removal of subsidy among other policies next year will force people to a revolution, yes, even Ijaws will join because antipeople's policies does not know an Igbo man from a Yoruba man. An Itsekiri and an Ijaw man want the same thing, better health services, quality education, security etc. If a man does not provide these for the people, he is of no use. Ethnicity has absolutely nothing to do with anything.

If today, he is impeached (God forbid), it must have taken Igbo, Ijaw, Yoruba, and Hausa senators to impeach him. Nothing will happen, that is, if he was constitutionally impeached.
Re: No GEJ, No Nigeria - Ohanaeze Youths Warns Boko Haram by jason123: 6:10pm On Nov 20, 2011
PointB:

Anyway, I wont blame you. You are neither here no there so stop deluding yourself. The only ND who scorns ND republic or Biafra (SS/SE) is you, and we all know why. So quit pretending you count for much!
Go ahead and ask your Senate to impeach him for whatever reason and let's see how it goes down. It is not by mouth!

[i]*yawns* [/i]here we go again. You want Itsekiris and Binis to join Biafra without respecting their opinion. Why the mess can't you stand on your own? Must people join a republic with the SE or the SW?? Must we all have the same destinies?? No proper SSouthern (not Aniomas or Ilajes) will join the SE OR SW, if he wants the SS to remain ONE! What the E.ff will I be doing with a Biafran Passport when I understand Yoruba well?? What the mess will people like gareth, kpogede, Edo girl, Siopke* etc be doing in Biafra?? What the mess will people like Johndeo be doing in Odua?

Forget the internet, because I was not brought up in Delta state does not mean I am not part of an organisation who discusses the best interest of Deltans here in the UK. All these internet SS/SE is only political and nothing more. Its like saying SS/SW because ACN has Edo and Burutu in delta state.

All these crap to make the SS partisan will not work, it will only remain on the internet for some of your guys to masturbate on, nothing more.
Re: No GEJ, No Nigeria - Ohanaeze Youths Warns Boko Haram by PointB: 6:13pm On Nov 20, 2011
jason123:

What year are we in now? end of 2011 my friend! A 60's style biafra war can't happen, why? Because we have moved and mature with time.
As I said, no one should exempted or blamed but we have to move on. The south used tribalism to vote GEJ, it will not be the same in 2015. People are moving on from that "my pesin" mentality to "OUR pesin" mentality.
You can already see people shouting Rochas and Fashola even though most are not from the same ethnic group. WE ARE MATURING!

I agree, I have always been an advocate for US TO LIVE WITH HIM but the idea that if he is impeached, all hell will let lose is a lie! Right now, people are tired and the removal of subsidy among other policies next year will force people to a revolution, yes, even Ijaws will join because antipeople's policies does not know an Igbo man from a Yoruba man. An Itsekiri and an Ijaw man want the same thing, better health services, quality education, security etc. If a man does not provide these for the people, he is of no use. Ethnicity has absolutely nothing to do with anything.

If today, he is impeached (God forbid), it must have taken Igbo, Ijaw, Yoruba, and Hausa senators to impeach him. Nothing will happen, that is, if he was constitutionally impeached.

Oga Jason,
You are being naive to be frank.

How can you sit in your corner and determine for others when the nation is mature and should move on?
The North has been slaughtering Christians and southerners  since the 50s? When will they mature?
The SW played tribal politics, even up to 2011? Have you preached maturity to them?

The point is that you can only speak for yourself. Not your parent, siblings, your friends, not nairaland and certainly not Nigeria. The way Nogeria will vote (or not) in 2015 depends on the candidates presented, and not your maturity fantasy. We are not there yet. 2015 is River Rubicon, and you can say what will happen before, in the middle, or after it. So quit your maturity preaching and watch and pray.

As for GEJ, there is not point continuing the argument. I will end by saying, based on the current trend in Nigeria, brooding his impeachment is one of those fantasies of yours. It is not going to happen, stakes are too high.
Re: No GEJ, No Nigeria - Ohanaeze Youths Warns Boko Haram by PointB: 6:14pm On Nov 20, 2011
jason123:

[i]*yawns* [/i]here we go again. You want Itsekiris and Binis to join Biafra without respecting their opinion. Why the mess can't you stand on your own? Must people join a republic with the SE or the SW?? Must we all have the same destinies?? No proper SSouthern (not Aniomas or Ilajes) will join the SE OR SW, if he wants the SS to remain ONE! What the E.ff will I be doing with a Biafran Passport when I understand Yoruba well?? What the mess will people like gareth, kpogede, Edo girl, Siopke* etc be doing in Biafra?? What the mess will people like Johndeo be doing in Odua?

Forget the internet, because I was not brought up in Delta state does not mean I am not part of an organisation who discusses the best interest of Deltans here in the UK. All these internet SS/SE is only political and nothing more. Its like saying SS/SW because ACN has Edo and Burutu in delta state.

All these crap to make the SS partisan will not work, it will only remain on the internet for some of your guys to self-service on, nothing more.

Stop bringing bini into Itsekiri matter, and like I said in some of my post, what become of Itsekiri and the event of a split is there problem. And no one is asking anyone to join Biafra, because there is no Biafra . There is Nigeria ruled by GEJ.
Re: No GEJ, No Nigeria - Ohanaeze Youths Warns Boko Haram by jason123: 6:21pm On Nov 20, 2011
PointB:

Oga Jason,
You are being naive to be frank.

How can you sit in your corner and determine for others when the nation is mature and should move on?
The North has been slaughtering Christians and southerners  since the 50s? When will they mature?
The SW played tribal politics, even up to 2011? Have you preached maturity to them?

The point is that you can only speak for yourself. Not your parent, siblings, your friends, not nairaland and certainly not Nigeria. The way Nogeria will vote (or not) in 2015 depends on the candidates presented, and not your maturity fantasy. We are not there yet. 2015 is River Rubicon, and you can say what will happen before, in the middle, or after it. So quit your maturity preaching and watch and pray.

As for GEJ, there is not point continuing the argument. I will end by saying, based on the current trend in Nigeria, brooding his impeachment is one of those fantasies of yours. It is not going to happen, stakes are too high.  

Oga PointB
The only place I see voting on tribal sentiments in 2015 is the SE and NW, why? Because of the sense of entitlement. Agreed the SS, NC and SW might have sympathy towards the SE but that about it. Most will vote for Fashola or Rochas or Amechi. No one cares again. The suffering is too much.

The North killing christains? Did the SW not kill Northerners in the early 2000's? Did Delta state not issue a warning for Northerners to leave?
Tribal politics you say? What about the "Azikwe" saga with GEJ?

Agreed, I can only speak for myself and myself alone but I must tell you this, if you think Nigeria is as you describe on NL where wars can start spontaneously and end miraculously because of presidency, a country where Hausa, Yoruba and Igbo can cut a chunk of people to their land and let some go; then, my brother, you are dead wrong!

About the impeachment thing, GEJ has not done something to deserve impeachment, if he does, he will be impeached and there is NOTHING anyone can do about it! That is the gospel truth!
Re: No GEJ, No Nigeria - Ohanaeze Youths Warns Boko Haram by jason123: 6:22pm On Nov 20, 2011
PointB:

Stop bringing bini into Itsekiri matter, and like I said in some of my post, what become of Itsekiri and the event of a split is there problem. And no one is asking anyone to join Biafra, because there is no Biafra . There is Nigeria ruled by GEJ.

I can bring them as I like, after all, are my ancestors, aren't they?
Re: No GEJ, No Nigeria - Ohanaeze Youths Warns Boko Haram by jason123: 6:23pm On Nov 20, 2011
This is where I leave this thread!
Re: No GEJ, No Nigeria - Ohanaeze Youths Warns Boko Haram by PointB: 6:34pm On Nov 20, 2011
jason123:

Oga PointB
The only place I see voting on tribal sentiments in 2015 is the SE and NW, why? Because of the sense of entitlement. Agreed the SS, NC and SW might have sympathy towards the SE but that about it. Most will vote for Fashola or Rochas or Amechi. No one cares again. The suffering is too much.

The North killing christains? Did the SW not kill Northerners in the early 2000's? Did Delta state not issue a warning for Northerners to leave?
Tribal politics you say? What about the "Azikwe" saga with GEJ?

Agreed, I can only speak for myself and myself alone but I must tell you this, if you think Nigeria is as you describe on NL where wars can start spontaneously and end miraculously because of presidency, a country where Hausa, Yoruba and Igbo can cut a chunk of people to their land and let some go; then, my brother, you are dead wrong!

About the impeachment thing, GEJ has not done something to deserve impeachment, if he does, he will be impeached and there is NOTHING anyone can do about it! That is the gospel truth!

SE cannot vote 'tribally' for GEJ. SE is basically Igbo, and GEJ is Ijaw. Tribalism is favoring for your tribesman. SE voted for GEJ a well known and certified Ijaw-man for both tactical and strategic reason, never tribalism.

I wonder why that is hard for some of you to understand. It has to be because you lots are used to voting for tribal reason.

About the GEJ impeachment rubbish, let's see him impeached already, then we shall see what or what will not happen. Any other talk is speculation!
Re: No GEJ, No Nigeria - Ohanaeze Youths Warns Boko Haram by Francis5: 6:49pm On Nov 20, 2011
These youths should concern themselves with Ohaneze matters

Neither Jonathan nor Boko Haram is Igbo. Ohaneze is about Igbo not about GEJ or the North.
Re: No GEJ, No Nigeria - Ohanaeze Youths Warns Boko Haram by PointB: 6:54pm On Nov 20, 2011
Francis-1:

These youths should concern themselves with Ohaneze matters

Neither Jonathan nor Boko Haram are Igbo. Ohanezxe is about Igbo not about GEJ or the North.

The bigger picture is that some tribes are trying intimidate and frustrate him because he is from Ijaw, a minority tribe. The Ohaneze youth would have none of that, and it is their prerogative to voice it out. I think they are on point!
Re: No GEJ, No Nigeria - Ohanaeze Youths Warns Boko Haram by aljharem3: 8:43pm On Nov 20, 2011
PointB:

The bigger picture is that some tribes are trying intimidate and frustrate him because he is from Ijaw, a minority tribe. The Ohaneze youth would have none of that, and it is their prerogative to voice it out. I think they are on point!
Bigotry alert !!!!!!!!!
LOL dude stop displaying your supi.di.ty here

[size=27pt]IJAW IS NOT A MINORITY ETHNIC GROUP[/size]

PointB and Ohaneze Ijaw is not a minority group, learn your geography

we have 4 Majority in Nigeria today, Hausa followed by the yoruba, followed by the Igbos and then the Ijaws

No one is intimidating Jonathan. You and Ohaneze bigots need to get it into your skulls. How can one intimidate a Majority ? with even a militant group ?

All we ask for is good governance. Is that too much to ask for ? Just because ALLAH/GOD made the hausa and yorubas majority ?

It is not there fault that they are a majority,

so because they are a majority, they should not talk ?. Really you are unintelligent even a fish should not be discussing with you. I am done here.
Re: No GEJ, No Nigeria - Ohanaeze Youths Warns Boko Haram by Francis5: 8:52pm On Nov 20, 2011
PointB:

No. The bigger picture is that Jonathan will soon settle with the North. By then these aimless youths would have led Igbo into holding the short end of the stick.
Re: No GEJ, No Nigeria - Ohanaeze Youths Warns Boko Haram by ChinenyeN(m): 9:22pm On Nov 20, 2011
First Ohaneze now this "Ohaneze Youth". Who is "Ohaneze Youth"? These people should tread carefully. Which one here concern them? They should stay out of ND and Boko Haram political nonsense.
Re: No GEJ, No Nigeria - Ohanaeze Youths Warns Boko Haram by Reggie2(m): 9:59pm On Nov 20, 2011
If GEJ is impeached today (God forbid) based on incompetence, there is NOTHING these youths can do except "shout". After all, the senate has the power, don't they? grin grin grin

But don't suffer heart attack before he get's impeached (God forbid)

Re: No GEJ, No Nigeria - Ohanaeze Youths Warns Boko Haram by Nobody: 8:15am On Nov 21, 2011
Ohaneze Youths. . .
I laugh. . .
Senseless jobless bunch.
Re: No GEJ, No Nigeria - Ohanaeze Youths Warns Boko Haram by ocube2: 12:52pm On Nov 21, 2011
are these ohanawhatever kids kidding or just dumb?this is very funny, hahahahaha. wake up guys,u're having a hangover!
Re: No GEJ, No Nigeria - Ohanaeze Youths Warns Boko Haram by manchy7531: 1:17pm On Nov 21, 2011
What doom? LOL. So, if the senates votes to impeach him, Nigeria is doomed?? You must be joking! What, the SS will fight a war? The SE will fight a war for the SS? Or a new militant group with GEJ'S name plastered all over it will fight a war for GEJ?? Or MEND will pick up arms after they have been granted amnesty? Or the "South" will fight against "God knows who"?
C'mon man, people do not have time for that again. The military will never accept that. Any region that tries BS will be crushed, the NORTH and SOUTH knows this. The Ijaws know this(odi and co), with all due respect to by brothers, the whole SS knows this. The SE SIMPLY CANNOT AFFORD TO TRY A WAR AGAIN, your elders knows this. The SW are too "cowardly" (in your own words) to try anything. So what war? Oil war? Lol. In as much as I know this is not the 60's, it took the Nigerian army 12 days to crush ND republic.

Guy, no one wants to face a war that we will never know the end.

In as much as everyone knows that Nigeria is a contraption for neo-colonisation, we simply cannot help it. Its all we have got. In about 100 years time, some dialects will die and we will have less than 20 major languages from 350. This will keep happening, be rest assured.

Niaraland detaches people from the reality at times. How many NDealtans want ND republic? Let's start from there. Once you know the TRUE answer to that question, it will smack you in the face, that there will be no war. At worst, militancy like MEND, OPC and now BK.

Bro for information,you only need to come to Nnewi to know how much the Igbos are preparing.last week i was in Nnewi,an some of the guys i met there where telling thingsssssssssssss!!!
they told me that there is no weapon that you can call that has not yet been secretly produced and some military generals know.also that right now, they have weapons that can fight Nigeria to a stand still for 5yrs minimum without international help.they also told me that it will be Igbo/ND against our enemy of progress, he said most of the ND militants that we hear many are Igbos(rivers,delta,imo&abia) and Ijaw(mainly Bayelsa & delta) and that the ibibios, efik, calabar don't really have militants as such.

they also said most of the ijaw militants are loyal to their igbos cos they know they can't fight without the Igbos couple with the fact that many of them have igbo origin/parent(father or mother) and of course the igbo technological gift(cos right now the igbos are already producing weapons secretly).
This is to tell all those saying that the ijaw will not join forces with the igbo in the eventual break out of war.  The ijaws and the Igbos are already secretly planing for their freedom and with GOD on our side,it will come to pass this time because the mistakes of 1966 will be noted.

Also don't forget that the igbos are everywhere in Nigeria and can disguise very well which will make them be able to gather intelligence easily(which they already have especially in the north(jos and kaduna)it will be very easy for them to infiltrate the ijaw militants,blend with them,speak there language with them,created divisions among them if they want to.(this is a comment from one of them''the igbos already have intelligence if you don't know''

We only have to wait for 2015 first cos America that predicted the break up of Nigeria by 2015 knows what they must have seen and for your information America and Israel are solidly behind the eastern Nigeria region.There are rumors that the Chinese want to open a consulate in Anambra,if that is true then,that will tell you that some foreign nations already know where Nigeria is heading to and they are already taking measure so as not to loose their investments, but our leaders are still blinded by our oil,they have failed to read the handwriting on the wall.
I laugh at you yoruba cowards,you better ignore the igbos are face your own problems.if the Igbos feel Nigeria(Islam/haus-fulani) is their problem and they must cut away from them to feel free and be progressive then let them be or don't you the yorubas want your own progressive nation?will you intentionally not want somebody not to progress?is that what you yorubas stand for?
Re: No GEJ, No Nigeria - Ohanaeze Youths Warns Boko Haram by Reggie2(m): 1:20pm On Nov 21, 2011
eze-phobia is worrying most igbo folks. No one wants to hear that another is in a leadership position - typical igbo enweze mentality - and that's our undoing in getting a political sloth in Nigeria.
Re: No GEJ, No Nigeria - Ohanaeze Youths Warns Boko Haram by ak47mann(m): 2:46pm On Nov 21, 2011
manchy7531:

Bro for information,you only need to come to Nnewi to know how much the Igbos are preparing.last week i was in Nnewi,an some of the guys i met there where telling thingsssssssssssss!!!
they told me that there is no weapon that you can call that has not yet been secretly produced and some military generals know.also that right now, they have weapons that can fight Nigeria to a stand still for 5yrs minimum without international help.they also told me that it will be Igbo/ND against our enemy of progress, he said most of the ND militants that we hear many are Igbos(rivers,delta,imo&abia) and Ijaw(mainly Bayelsa & delta) and that the ibibios, efik, calabar don't really have militants as such.

they also said most of the ijaw militants are loyal to their igbos cos they know they can't fight without the Igbos couple with the fact that many of them have igbo origin/parent(father or mother) and of course the igbo technological gift(cos right now the igbos are already producing weapons secretly).
This is to tell all those saying that the ijaw will not join forces with the igbo in the eventual break out of war.  The ijaws and the Igbos are already secretly planing for their freedom and with GOD on our side,it will come to pass this time because the mistakes of 1966 will be noted.

Also don't forget that the igbos are everywhere in Nigeria and can disguise very well which will make them be able to gather intelligence easily(which they already have especially in the north(jos and kaduna)it will be very easy for them to infiltrate the ijaw militants,blend with them,speak there language with them,created divisions among them if they want to.(this is a comment from one of them''the igbos already have intelligence if you don't know''

We only have to wait for 2015 first cos America that predicted the break up of Nigeria by 2015 knows what they must have seen and for your information America and Israel are solidly behind the eastern Nigeria region.There are rumors that the Chinese want to open a consulate in Anambra,if that is true then,that will tell you that some foreign nations already know where Nigeria is heading to and they are already taking measure so as not to loose their investments, but our leaders are still blinded by our oil,they have failed to read the handwriting on the wall.
I laugh at you yoruba cowards,you better ignore the igbos are face your own problems.if the Igbos feel Nigeria(Islam/haus-fulani) is their problem and they must cut away from them to feel free and be progressive then let them be or don't you the yorubas want your own progressive nation?will you intentionally not want somebody not to progress?is that what you yorubas stand for?

Things like this meant to be secrets you know? it is true but is not something we talk in a public forum.
ammunition factories have now spread to P.H we are getting ready, not to go to war but defend ourselves.
i said earlier on one thread that we calm down cos of Jonathan but we are getting ready secrecy,
Re: No GEJ, No Nigeria - Ohanaeze Youths Warns Boko Haram by jason123: 1:41am On Nov 22, 2011
manchy7531:

I just read this rant you call a "post". LISTEN GOOD, NIGERIA IS NOT SPLITTING ANYTIME SOON! Get that into your head! A55 licking does not mean you stand for anything infact, it means the youths have no principles. The so called North is needed by the SE 2015. The so called West is needed by the SE 2015. The SS and SE cannot win elections in Nigeria. And please, it will do you a whole lot of good to debunk the idea of "the ss is already in the bag" because this is politics, a day in politics can seem like a year.

Sometimes I feel like I am talking to kids, okay, do you know the implication of Nigeria splitting? Do you know what that means for Africa? Countries will re-arrange themselves, boarders will be re-drawn and the humanitarian crises that will follow will scare the life out!

Tell all that chest beating to the birds, IF THE SE COULD LEAVE NIGERIA WITH ALL THEIR WEAPONS, THEY WOULD HAVE DONE SO! Look, its only you internet Nigerians who know absolutely nothing about Nigeria, that talk like this. That is how becomerich posts all those crap. You guys are no different from him

If MEND could leave, they also would have done so. All these loud mouth threats paints the "Igbo youths" as lousy, nothing more.

Did I just see 1966 there? Why add Ijaws? You dey fear to be on your own?? grin grin wink On a serious note, all I'll say is, HISTORY HAS A FUNNY WAY OF REPEATING ITSELF! Good luck on your new found journey to war. I can assure you, there is nothing more than INTENSE REGRETS at the end of the tunnel!
Re: No GEJ, No Nigeria - Ohanaeze Youths Warns Boko Haram by jason123: 1:42am On Nov 22, 2011
Btw, I didn't read majority of your post. Just schemed through it.
Re: No GEJ, No Nigeria - Ohanaeze Youths Warns Boko Haram by kettykin: 6:40am On Nov 22, 2011
those ignorant people who out of their insecurit and tribal inferiority complex believe and affirm that come what may , that nigeria will never breakup will need to take a course called perestroika of the defunct soviet union.
I wonder how on earth some can beleive nigeria will stick together with all the killings and tribalism and planlessness, if soviet union broke up then no country is too big or sophisticated to break up
Re: No GEJ, No Nigeria - Ohanaeze Youths Warns Boko Haram by ak47mann(m): 6:53am On Nov 22, 2011
kettykin:

those ignorant people who out of their insecurit and tribal inferiority complex believe and affirm that come what may , that nigeria will never breakup will need to take a course called perestroika of the defunct soviet union.
I wonder how on earth some can beleive nigeria will stick together with all the killings and tribalism and planlessness, if soviet union broke up then no country is too big or sophisticated to break up
don't mind this day dreamers now in Nigeria people die every-week from tribal killings,and is turning to normal thing in Nigeria they will say ohh them berom people and Fulani don start to kill themselves again? or boko haram i hear say they bomb church yesterday and the thing is most of this people don't know how deep things have gone  in that fake country,if you notice don't really border to prove anything for them cos u are wasting your precious time.
Leave them in their delusion self,i think some are waiting for boko haram to hit Lagos that's when you will see them shirting in their pants  begging for separation all Na mouth no liver i know these people like back of my hand a green snake in the green grass.
Re: No GEJ, No Nigeria - Ohanaeze Youths Warns Boko Haram by jason123: 9:11am On Nov 22, 2011
ak47mann:

don't mind this day dreamers now in Nigeria people die every-week from tribal killings,and is turning to normal thing in Nigeria they will say ohh them berom people and Fulani don start to kill themselves again? or boko haram i hear say they bomb church yesterday and the thing is most of this people don't know how deep things have gone  in that fake country,if you notice don't really border to prove anything for them cos u are wasting your precious time.
Leave them in their delusion self,i think some are waiting for boko haram to hit Lagos that's when you will see them shirting in their pants  begging for separation all Na mouth no liver i know these people like back of my hand a green snake in the green grass.

Has BH bombed the South? NO! What is your business with what happens in the North? Most of you guys will NEVER learn. You'll be surprised, it will be the same "berom" that will be recruited to decimated your people. BH is not tribal as long as its restricted to their region and thus remains a Nigerian issue. Once it leaves, then you can say otherwise. You can add the ethnic cleansing element.
Secondly, I repeat, if the SE could leave this country, she would have already done so since 1966. No be by mouth! Its been 41 yrs since then, why can she leave and watch how long it will take her to be brought to her knees. Not just the SE but the SS and SW.
Re: No GEJ, No Nigeria - Ohanaeze Youths Warns Boko Haram by PointB: 4:31am On Nov 23, 2011
jason123:

Has BH bombed the South? NO! What is your business with what happens in the North? Most of you guys will NEVER learn. You'll be surprised, it will be the same "berom" that will be recruited to decimated your people. BH is not tribal as long as its restricted to their region and thus remains a Nigerian issue. Once it leaves, then you can say otherwise. You can add the ethnic cleansing element.
Secondly, I repeat, if the SE could leave this country, she would have already done so since 1966. No be by mouth! Its been 41 yrs since then, why can she leave and watch how long it will take her to be brought to her knees. Not just the SE but the SS and SW.

You are just a naive young man. smiley smiley
Re: No GEJ, No Nigeria - Ohanaeze Youths Warns Boko Haram by Onlytruth(m): 5:21am On Nov 23, 2011
Posted by: PointB

You are just a naive young man

Don't mind that dude. He is desperate to force us to stay in his chaotic mess. So, he grasps at straws and forget that he is a strong minority in his own corner of Delta state. His people were never known for fighting for freedom.
He fears that Biafra or an Eastern nation may actually rise and succeed. So, he attacks our unity in the East. Desperate I tell you!

Even folks outside Nigeria are very bitter and angry at how things are back home.
A friend just returned from Nigeria and told stories of how she was almost killed in PH on her first day back from the US.She lost her junior brother plus $10,000 in the melee.

Now, imagine people living like that DAILY in Nigeria.
I would be shocked if nobody is planning a serious armed insurrection in Nigeria. Humans can never be accustomed to pain. Humans can't live with pain FOREVER. Sooner or later, they would lash out.

The only thing to prevent that is if Nigeria started to make sense to them. I don't think that is happening any time soon.
Re: No GEJ, No Nigeria - Ohanaeze Youths Warns Boko Haram by PointB: 5:35am On Nov 23, 2011
Onlytruth:

Posted by: PointB
Don't mind that dude. He is desperate to force us to stay in his chaotic mess. So, he grasps at straws and forget that he is a strong minority in his own corner of Delta state. His people were never known for fighting for freedom.
He fears that Biafra or an Eastern nation may actually rise and succeed. So, he attacks our unity in the East. Desperate I tell you!

Even folks outside Nigeria are very bitter and angry at how things are back home.
A friend just returned from Nigeria and told stories of how she was almost killed in PH on her first day back from the US.She lost her junior brother plus $10,000 in the melee.

Now, imagine people living like that DAILY in Nigeria.
I would be shocked if nobody is planning a serious armed insurrection in Nigeria. Humans can never be accustomed to pain. Humans can't live with pain FOREVER. Sooner or later, they would lash out.

The only thing to prevent that is if Nigeria started to make sense to them. I don't think that is happening any time soon.

We are in the same boat brother.
I certainly wont mind him.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Multi-billion Naira Mansion Of Adams Oshiomhole Revealed. / Nnamdi Kanu Does Milk Crate Challenge from DSS custody - PHOTOS / FG Strained To Meet 650m Barrels Target Over Crude-backed Loans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 144
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.