Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,089 members, 7,821,765 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:03 PM

I Feel Envious Of Nice Guys Aka Simps And Want To Become One - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Feel Envious Of Nice Guys Aka Simps And Want To Become One (789 Views)

Peter And Paul Okoye Are Simps And Are Very Stupid!! - Redpill / Top 5 Bluepill Nigerian Musicians AKA Simps / Nice Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Feel Envious Of Nice Guys Aka Simps And Want To Become One by ayjay45: 2:13pm On Apr 21
I know this forum glorifies tough ALPHA male guys. But am tired of being unkind, disrespectful, insensitive to others.

I'm tired 😫 I wish i was born a simp. Why me

I want to become a SIMP. yes.
I want to display simp traits like kindness, honesty, patience, decency, absence of addictions. Etc

Please help with advise on how to change from a hard guy to a simp.

2 Likes

Re: I Feel Envious Of Nice Guys Aka Simps And Want To Become One by thesicilian: 2:15pm On Apr 21
ayjay45:
I know this forum glorifies tough ALPHA male guys. But am tired of being unkind, disrespectful, insensitive to others.

I want to display simp traits like kindness, honesty, patience, decency, absence of addictions. Etc

Being an alpha male doesn't mean that you should disrespect women or be dishonest, unkind and indecent to them. It just means that you should never put their needs above yours, and be assertive enough as to what you want and never settle for less.
Forget about all the weak boys on the forum who think that the only way they can show their masculinity is by becoming obnoxious to women.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Feel Envious Of Nice Guys Aka Simps And Want To Become One by ayjay45: 2:17pm On Apr 21
thesicilian:

Being an alpha male doesn't mean that you should disrespect women or be dishonest, unkind and indecent to them. It just means that you should never put their needs above yours, and be assertive enough as to what you want and never settle for less

I have a bad personality. I'm rude to others and also harsh insensitive.

Maybe I'm not ALPHA male. But I wish i had a weak personality
Re: I Feel Envious Of Nice Guys Aka Simps And Want To Become One by thesicilian: 2:25pm On Apr 21
ayjay45:

I have a bad personality. I'm rude to others and also harsh insensitive.

Maybe I'm not ALPHA male. But I wish i had a weak personality
Yeah
I think you should work on that and and become kinder towards people in general. But still do not belittle yourself in the process.

2 Likes

Re: I Feel Envious Of Nice Guys Aka Simps And Want To Become One by ayjay45: 2:40pm On Apr 21
thesicilian:

Yeah
I think you should work on that and and become kinder towards people in general. But still do not belittle yourself in the process.
but I've tried changing in the past with no positive results.

Do you think it's possible to change my personality and become weaker in spirit?

I'm so scared. I've never been this scared all my life
Re: I Feel Envious Of Nice Guys Aka Simps And Want To Become One by Crucialgem(m): 2:43pm On Apr 21
ayjay45:

Shut the Bleep up and stop being a cry baby

Re: I Feel Envious Of Nice Guys Aka Simps And Want To Become One by Carcholce: 3:02pm On Apr 21
ayjay45:

Do you think it's possible to change my personality and become weaker in spirit?

You are a simp. Stop disguising!

1 Like

Re: I Feel Envious Of Nice Guys Aka Simps And Want To Become One by Solofresh2: 3:28pm On Apr 21
ayjay45:

You are not an alpha male.You are just wicked and insensitive but you want a change in your nature and want to be selfless
Now,let me tell you what an alpha male is. An Alpha male is someone doesn't worship people to live their lives.They are independent and logical instead of been emotional. An alpha male can be kind and generous but not at the expense of their own comfort
A simp lives with their heart instead of their head.Simp s say yes,knowing fully well they are not comfortable with the yes.A simp is a people pleaser and will always beg for love even when the girl don't love them
Women will only use and dump you.
Be wise

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Feel Envious Of Nice Guys Aka Simps And Want To Become One by thesicilian: 5:07pm On Apr 21
ayjay45:

I think you're missing the point. The goal is not to become weaker, physically or spiritually. Simps are not happy people, they pretend to be happy in public but most of them are usually depressed. I know because I have many around me. Be a better person, but not a doormat.

1 Like

Re: I Feel Envious Of Nice Guys Aka Simps And Want To Become One by JustPowerApps(m): 8:11pm On Apr 21
You want to become a SiMP?πŸ˜‚ This is out of my league to contribute. WTF!!πŸ˜‚

1 Like

Re: I Feel Envious Of Nice Guys Aka Simps And Want To Become One by Austineva(m): 8:28pm On Apr 21
JustPowerApps:
You want to become a SiMP?πŸ˜‚ This is out of my league to contribute. WTF!!πŸ˜‚
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: I Feel Envious Of Nice Guys Aka Simps And Want To Become One by Austineva(m): 8:29pm On Apr 21
Contact Prophet Allah Kaduna Nzeogwu
Onye eriri eriπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: I Feel Envious Of Nice Guys Aka Simps And Want To Become One by Love800(m): 1:14pm On Apr 22
U can be a nice guy with boundaries.
U can be a cool headed guy with applying sense in whatever situation u find urself.

U dont need to be rude or annoying.
Re: I Feel Envious Of Nice Guys Aka Simps And Want To Become One by Wainey: 10:03pm On Apr 22
ayjay45:

being unruly and disrespectful is not actually an ALPHA, that is a trait of an insecured simp.
Alphas are loved and respected not feared.
Alphas also get played by women, they also chop breakfast, but the difference between them and simp is how they handle their fears, regrets, failures. They don't let hrtbreak make them turn to public nuisance calling everygirl useless
Re: I Feel Envious Of Nice Guys Aka Simps And Want To Become One by Aaaaarghmed(m): 5:59am On Apr 23
ayjay45:

you dont know what a simp is.Many guys like you think it's all about being unkind ,rude .obviously you are still kid.A simp is someone who allows women to manipulate him into pleasing her,even at his own detriment and peace of mind.hope you are educated now.ode

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Feel Envious Of Nice Guys Aka Simps And Want To Become One by Aaaaarghmed(m): 6:02am On Apr 23
I am nice and kind to anyone who is good to me.And if a woman feels she can use me as an Atm,e no go work.I can only spend for a woman who I am dating and she earns money too.not a broke girl who is waiting for my money.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Feel Envious Of Nice Guys Aka Simps And Want To Become One by OZIOGU1: 11:40am On Apr 23
I am a well know SIMP here grin, i can teach you how to become one.

(1) (Reply)

Re: Would You Seriously Consider Getting Married To A Guy Who Smokes? / Pls Help, Okpa Needed! / People Help Me Out Here!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.