Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,498 members, 7,826,872 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:03 PM

Abacha A Dictator?: Think Again - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abacha A Dictator?: Think Again (936 Views)

You Are Still A Dictator -PDP Tells Buhari ….APC Anti-Corruption Crusade, A Sham / Photo Of Sani Abacha A Day Before He Died. / When Death Came Calling - Pictured Is Sani Abacha A Day Before He Died In 1998 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abacha A Dictator?: Think Again by menik(m): 11:22am On Nov 19, 2011
He clearly had the mind of an independent Nigeria at hearyt, And Nigerians out there that believe they are really living must laugh at thier own stupidity and assumptions
Watch and be enligthened

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hBQZELCKB2s&feature=relmfu

2 Likes

Re: Abacha A Dictator?: Think Again by BootyOnMe: 7:11pm On Nov 19, 2011
Please, we are innarested in the passivity of your royal dunceness. . . .GEJ!
Stop taking us back!
Re: Abacha A Dictator?: Think Again by Nobody: 7:25pm On Nov 19, 2011
menik:

He clearly had the mind of an independent Nigeria at hearyt, And Nigerians out there that believe they are really living must laugh at thier own stupidity and assumptions
Watch and be enligthened

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hBQZELCKB2s&feature=relmfu

You think Farrakhan is a repository of knowledge on Nigerian politics? <Just fell of the chair laughing> grin
Re: Abacha A Dictator?: Think Again by menik(m): 8:21pm On Nov 19, 2011
What
eGuerrilla:

You think Farrakhan is a repository of knowledge on Nigerian politics? <Just fell of the chair laughing> grin

The ignorance of the very masses like you that have kept African pinned to the floor.You have been constantly brainwashed by the western media that U continue to suffer and smile like the Late Fela predicted, U were more freere under the rule of Abacha from the Western plot than you are now with the so called dummy that is the president of Nigeria,

How much was the price of Petrol and kerosine in his era to this present day?
How much was dollar and pound exchanged to the naira during his era?
How many ASUU strikes were conducted in his era?
How many Boko haram and other militant activities were present in his era?

Yes he stole money but there was still a certain degree of sanity in the system.Compare his era with the so called present days of Nigeria, Keep back your chair and relax and watch how the scenarios will play out, Till then,the doubters will be reminded of this post

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ApNzk8ro5Eg
Re: Abacha A Dictator?: Think Again by Nobody: 8:33pm On Nov 19, 2011
menik:

What
The ignorance of the very masses like you that have kept African pinned to the floor.You have been constantly brainwashed by the western media that U continue to suffer and smile like the Late Fela predicted, U were more freere under the rule of Abacha from the Western plot than you are now with the so called dummy that is the president of Nigeria,

How much was the price of Petrol and kerosine in his era to this present day?
How much was dollar and pound exchanged to the naira during his era?
How many ASUU strikes were conducted in his era?
How many Boko haram and other militant activities were present in his era?

Yes he stole money but there was still a certain degree of sanoity in the system.Compare his era with the so called present days of Nigeria, Keep back your chair and relax and watch how the scenarios will play out, Till then,the doubters will be reminded of this post

None of what you wrote up here merits a response.
It is simply warped reasoning.

I will leave you with this <brain teaser>: some would say that Zaire (Congo) was also an oasis of peace and tranquility under Mobutu, compared with what it is today. That Mobutu himself was anything but a dictator.

Problem is, before reaching for this hyperbole, they would need drink from the same fountain of knowledge you visit first.
Re: Abacha A Dictator?: Think Again by Nobody: 9:16am On Nov 23, 2011
@Poster,

See how Abacha apologist (Minister Farrakhan) sets out to discredit Malcolm using teenager concubines of Elijah Mohammed here:

[flash=400,350]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TxIfkQNMGzk?version=3&amp;hl=en_US[/flash]

You need to study more before lapping up every piece of propaganda that comes your way.

In spite of this revelation, I should make clear that I actually do support some of the work undertaken by the NOI over the years.
Re: Abacha A Dictator?: Think Again by calid16: 12:02pm On Nov 23, 2011
Only an Aboki would create such a thread. Reasoning of the average Aboki.
Re: Abacha A Dictator?: Think Again by Nobody: 7:11pm On Nov 06, 2012
Actually Abacha never stole.
I have uncovered evidence that hows that money returned to Nigeria did not belong to Abacha and even as we speak the so called Abacha loot cannot be located.
menik: What

Yes he stole money but there was still a certain degree of sanity in the system.Compare his era with the so called present days of Nigeria, Keep back your chair and relax and watch how the scenarios will play out, Till then,the doubters will be reminded of this post

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ApNzk8ro5Eg
Re: Abacha A Dictator?: Think Again by RickyRoss1(m): 9:00pm On Nov 06, 2012
GenBuhari: Actually Abacha never stole.
I have uncovered evidence that hows that money returned to Nigeria did not belong to Abacha and even as we speak the so called Abacha loot cannot be located.

Is that why you resurrected an outdated thread? Sorry, you are more stuppiidd than I thought.
Re: Abacha A Dictator?: Think Again by Nobody: 7:24am On Nov 08, 2012
I am correcting lie and misconception. The age of the thread is irrelavant as is your opinion how stupiid Iam, and I know that on this issue, Iam considerably less stupidd than you.

(1) (Reply)

I Support Fuel Subsidy / Fuel Subsidy And Luxurious Bus Companies. / Nigeria A Banana Republic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.