Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,676 members, 7,816,777 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:52 PM

How Did U Meet Ur Spouse/partner? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Did U Meet Ur Spouse/partner? (1181 Views)

Short Story Of A Date U Meet Online And How It Went / Men Beware Of Women U Meet Online / Is Such Attitude Tagged As Been Disrespectful To Ur Spouse As A Wifey/girlfrnd?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Did U Meet Ur Spouse/partner? by Nazgul: 10:21pm On Apr 22
Proserpina:
For the fear of lawsuit I won't complete it grin . They are known for the most affordable food Sha .

Upgrade and you will get a wife tongue
Have I ever told you that I'm looking for a wife?
Re: How Did U Meet Ur Spouse/partner? by Valwezzy: 10:33pm On Apr 22
folake4u:

If my monicker na Yoruba name, wetin you still dey find?

Nawa oo

I can’t remember trolling you or ever going toe-to-toe with you before to warrant such a surly reply.
Re: How Did U Meet Ur Spouse/partner? by folake4u(f): 10:42pm On Apr 22
Valwezzy:

Nawa oo

I can’t remember trolling you or ever going toe-to-toe with you before to warrant such a surly reply.

Lol I'm just replying you normally.

Why do you want to know about that? I feel it's immaterial because I know of many Yorubas that don't eat/like amala. They prefer pounded yam.
Re: How Did U Meet Ur Spouse/partner? by kponkedenge(m): 10:57pm On Apr 22
We met in the church and the rest is history.
Re: How Did U Meet Ur Spouse/partner? by Holluwhakemmy(f): 11:09pm On Apr 22
Gbadugbakun:

Na she o. Na new style way she wan show me be that. grin
That's good please don't destroy her leg o.
Re: How Did U Meet Ur Spouse/partner? by Gbadugbakun(m): 11:33pm On Apr 22
Holluwhakemmy:
I won't. She's a professional she's good at what she does.
Re: How Did U Meet Ur Spouse/partner? by Chingyyy878: 12:45am On Apr 23
Holluwhakemmy:

This is really funny 😄
Re: How Did U Meet Ur Spouse/partner? by Gerrard59(m): 2:40am On Apr 23
Gbadugbakun:

Sweet heart it's ok. I promise to love and to cherish you let's start making babies please. I can't wait.

Na only for Nigeria men dey first insult women wey dem wan chyke. I wonder how you people find that attractive. You have an interest in a lady, but you must first yab am or insult or mock her before expressing your interest. Press them further and they would sCrEaM cRuIsE
Re: How Did U Meet Ur Spouse/partner? by folake4u(f): 4:21am On Apr 23
Gerrard59:

Na only for Nigeria men dey first insult women wey dem wan chyke. I wonder how you people find that attractive. You have an interest in a lady, but you must first yab am or insult or mock her before expressing your interest. Press them further and they would sCrEaM cRuIsE

I don't even find it attractive at all. This behaviour is for kids in primary/secondary school where the Class Rep (boy) will intentionally punish the girl he likes by bullying or insulting her.

Very nonsense behaviour.
Re: How Did U Meet Ur Spouse/partner? by folake4u(f): 4:26am On Apr 23
Dyfynezz12:

Av not seen u been trolled here be4,this is the first

Some daft trolls mention monicker daily in baseless conversations. I report such posts or ignore when I'm too tired.
Re: How Did U Meet Ur Spouse/partner? by Tallesty1(m): 5:05am On Apr 23
Nag no vex say dey kill your thread like this
Re: How Did U Meet Ur Spouse/partner? by Nazgul: 6:25am On Apr 23
Tallesty1:
Nag no vex say dey kill your thread like this
My brother the matter weak me o. 😩
Re: How Did U Meet Ur Spouse/partner? by Gbadugbakun(m): 7:20am On Apr 23
folake4u:
If you have noticed, I don't give trolls attention but this was the height tonight.

If you know what's good for you, kindly delete my name from your stupíd trolling.

This is my last warning.
Say please grin
Re: How Did U Meet Ur Spouse/partner? by Bongadu: 7:20am On Apr 23
Gerrard59:

There's nothing wrong with that

That's basically negging

1 Like

Re: How Did U Meet Ur Spouse/partner? by Gbadugbakun(m): 7:45am On Apr 23
Gerrard59:
I said I saw her buying amala does that look like an insult to you. Did I call her any derogatory names or did his abuse her?

If you like simp harder you will never see her pant.
Re: How Did U Meet Ur Spouse/partner? by Gbadugbakun(m): 7:46am On Apr 23
Bongadu:

There's nothing wrong with that

That's basically negging
Don't mind him all this Nairaland simps and their wahala. Small thing they would rush and start defending woman. Tueh
Re: How Did U Meet Ur Spouse/partner? by Zonefree(m): 11:11am On Apr 23
Nazgul:

What's CR? 🙄
CodedRuns.

A site for her likes.

2 Likes

Re: How Did U Meet Ur Spouse/partner? by OZIOGU1: 11:37am On Apr 23
I met my beautiful and beloved wife 11yrs ago in her shop with her fair looking and astonishing beauty, na so i come dey trek long distance just to buy something from her, she no no say i get plans grin after her secondary school, courted for one year and we got married following year, is been a blessing i don't deny both in public and private.
Re: How Did U Meet Ur Spouse/partner? by GloriousGbola: 7:14am On Apr 24
Proserpina:
This one is looking for map in people's comments.

If you don't upgrade from CR no girl for you tongue

https://www.nairaland.com/7541246/daily-rantings/3#129599566

PSA to whom it may concern

My Man Nazgul has upgraded
Re: How Did U Meet Ur Spouse/partner? by Proserpina: 2:13pm On Apr 24
GloriousGbola:

https://www.nairaland.com/7541246/daily-rantings/3#129599566

PSA to whom it may concern

My Man Nazgu.l has upgraded

He try

But we no want buka angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

How True Is Your Love To Your Partner? / Do You Think She Loves Me? / What Should I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.