Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,672 members, 7,820,357 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:33 PM

Oyebanji Inaugurates Ekiti Agro Marshals To Protect Farmlands, Schools, Palaces - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oyebanji Inaugurates Ekiti Agro Marshals To Protect Farmlands, Schools, Palaces (7260 Views)

Governor Oyebanji Inaugurates Southwest Zonal Public Health Laboratory / Gunmen Kidnap Acho Ndukwe & Paul Ogbu (2 Imo Monarchs) Burn Palaces / 2023: Ex-Senators, Others Storm Alaafin, Olubadan Palaces, Woo Them For Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyebanji Inaugurates Ekiti Agro Marshals To Protect Farmlands, Schools, Palaces by bigdammyj: 6:59pm On Apr 24
Noted.
Re: Oyebanji Inaugurates Ekiti Agro Marshals To Protect Farmlands, Schools, Palaces by Almaiga: 7:06pm On Apr 24
SpecialAdviser:
Today Amotekun
Tommorrow Agro Marshalls
Next tommorrow another daft group.
The killing continues.
If I remember the NOISE and the fanfare that followed that political Amotekun, I wonder.
Even daft Igbo politicians go form Agu nonesense.

God bless ESN. God bless MNK.
Only Igbos are serious to free themselves aswear.

But Fulani Bandits don finish ESN and IPOB terrorist. That's why they no longer exist on the East

Re: Oyebanji Inaugurates Ekiti Agro Marshals To Protect Farmlands, Schools, Palaces by beyondPen(m): 7:22pm On Apr 24
SpecialAdviser:
Today Amotekun
Tommorrow Agro Marshalls
The killing continues.
If I remember the NOISE and the fanfare that followed that political Amotekun, I wonder.

Some of you will just open mouth say nonsense. Grow up.

Dont you see they are templating their own state policing?
Re: Oyebanji Inaugurates Ekiti Agro Marshals To Protect Farmlands, Schools, Palaces by Allisgud: 7:33pm On Apr 24
This guyz go dey move stubborn Fulani cows go home steady
Re: Oyebanji Inaugurates Ekiti Agro Marshals To Protect Farmlands, Schools, Palaces by J3susFr3ak: 7:51pm On Apr 24
Bigseven:
Jos needs this even more organization with single order. Shoot and kill on sight any land intruder, bandit, Fulani militia and any one disturbing the peace on the plateau

Definitely sure. With those are serious looking uniforms too.

1 Like

Re: Oyebanji Inaugurates Ekiti Agro Marshals To Protect Farmlands, Schools, Palaces by mamaafrik(m): 8:13pm On Apr 24
Oga gomina,liase with Amotekun and give them registered guns to quell Herdmen menace.
We do need another neighbourhood watch wey go just dey sit and collect cash.
Re: Oyebanji Inaugurates Ekiti Agro Marshals To Protect Farmlands, Schools, Palaces by Kay25(m): 9:02pm On Apr 24
Believeintruth:

This comment from you was not wise at all.
I dont have to be rational in answering folly sometimes..u go back to what he wrote read it and ponder on it if that was the best way
Re: Oyebanji Inaugurates Ekiti Agro Marshals To Protect Farmlands, Schools, Palaces by seunayantokun(m): 9:15pm On Apr 24
Yet one old man said Nigeria was not ripe for state police.

1 Like

Re: Oyebanji Inaugurates Ekiti Agro Marshals To Protect Farmlands, Schools, Palaces by Believeintruth: 9:17pm On Apr 24
Kay25:

I dont have to be rational in answering folly sometimes..u go back to what he wrote read it and ponder on it if that was the best way

Look at the mirror and you will see you are full of folly.
Re: Oyebanji Inaugurates Ekiti Agro Marshals To Protect Farmlands, Schools, Palaces by soccerlite: 9:59pm On Apr 24
Marshall carrying sticks Infront of ak47 killer fulani herdsmen

Joker
Re: Oyebanji Inaugurates Ekiti Agro Marshals To Protect Farmlands, Schools, Palaces by Alexiiydon: 10:27pm On Apr 24
I can see those thieves in crown .....
Re: Oyebanji Inaugurates Ekiti Agro Marshals To Protect Farmlands, Schools, Palaces by kalufelix(m): 11:29pm On Apr 24
Agro marshalls with traffic vest..agbero dey run for this people blood...i blame unemployment for this public caricature
Re: Oyebanji Inaugurates Ekiti Agro Marshals To Protect Farmlands, Schools, Palaces by mkoabiola: 11:34pm On Apr 24
These guys no get gun.

Fulani heards men will over power them . 😂
Job creation is d only good thing ABT this Marshal
Re: Oyebanji Inaugurates Ekiti Agro Marshals To Protect Farmlands, Schools, Palaces by MIKOLOWISKA: 5:48am On Apr 25
SpecialAdviser:
Today Amotekun
Tommorrow Agro Marshalls
The killing continues.

serious in bondage
Una fit comot on Monday
Only Una fa

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria Power Supply Will Be Among Best 20 By 2020 – Jonathan / Outrage Trails Ogboni Pastor’s Revelations / This Is Exactly How Nigeria Will Look In 4 Years If..........(pictures Included)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.