Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,875 members, 7,817,575 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:44 PM

Viral Bridesmaid Releases Phone Numbers Of Men Trying To Hookup With Her (Video) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Viral Bridesmaid Releases Phone Numbers Of Men Trying To Hookup With Her (Video) (73658 Views)

Bridesmaid Rocks Groom. Bride, Guest Step In (Photos) / Bridesmaid Wig Falls Off While Destroying Wedding Dance Floor. See What She Did / Bridesmaid And Best Man Scatter Wedding With Sexy Doggy Dance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Viral Bridesmaid Releases Phone Numbers Of Men Trying To Hookup With Her (Video) by steeltrust: 10:34pm On Apr 24
This one na just Mumu
If she know Watin those men want she go shame for her sef grin
Re: Viral Bridesmaid Releases Phone Numbers Of Men Trying To Hookup With Her (Video) by 3kay945(m): 10:41pm On Apr 24
How did she get my second line?? cool

Abi my glasses don expire grin
Re: Viral Bridesmaid Releases Phone Numbers Of Men Trying To Hookup With Her (Video) by rolams(m): 10:41pm On Apr 24
If you had covered your body, they won't make request.
Re: Viral Bridesmaid Releases Phone Numbers Of Men Trying To Hookup With Her (Video) by farouk2much(m): 10:44pm On Apr 24
Yeah i agree with you. She's not honorable but she's hot and beautiful
Honoredeblazac:
She is not honorable
Re: Viral Bridesmaid Releases Phone Numbers Of Men Trying To Hookup With Her (Video) by alphaNomega: 10:46pm On Apr 24
usually the ugliest girl's in the train dress the most seductive

see her horse face

she dey vex because she know say the men no like her normally, na Bleep dem wan Bleep

grin
Re: Viral Bridesmaid Releases Phone Numbers Of Men Trying To Hookup With Her (Video) by alphaNomega: 10:46pm On Apr 24
farouk2much:
Yeah i agree with you. She's not honorable but she's hot and beautiful

she is ugly

make una dey talk true abeg,

1 Like

Re: Viral Bridesmaid Releases Phone Numbers Of Men Trying To Hookup With Her (Video) by alphaNomega: 10:47pm On Apr 24
steeltrust:
This one na just Mumu
If she know Watin those men want she go shame for her sef grin

she knows na why she vex post the numbers

normally men don't approach ugly women unless they choose to LovePeddler themselves out
Re: Viral Bridesmaid Releases Phone Numbers Of Men Trying To Hookup With Her (Video) by GetCofOProperty: 10:47pm On Apr 24
Interesting
Re: Viral Bridesmaid Releases Phone Numbers Of Men Trying To Hookup With Her (Video) by GetCofOProperty: 10:48pm On Apr 24
Some people lack descipline and self control/constraints.
Re: Viral Bridesmaid Releases Phone Numbers Of Men Trying To Hookup With Her (Video) by alphaNomega: 10:49pm On Apr 24
Snowx:
We guyz dey tryoo...one day someone go marry this one..mehn
guyz una dey try sha
Re: Viral Bridesmaid Releases Phone Numbers Of Men Trying To Hookup With Her (Video) by alphaNomega: 10:50pm On Apr 24
Namaster:
Some men are so horrrny they become STUPID.

This girl is NOT fine or beautiful. She has a HORSEY face that's buried under SEVERAL layers of makeup.

Plus, that bra is doing the work of a PILLAR. Pushing up and holding aloft things that are more humble than a poor man looking to borrow money.

Remove the bra and those breasts would be rolling on the floor like someone sharing testimony at a Chosen crusade.

Men need to respect themselves MORE. You don't give attention or validation to a random woman. Especially if she looks like THAT.

nothing wrong with fucking an ugly woman if your aim is to f@ck. no one ever got a trophy for f@cking the finest woman cheesy
Re: Viral Bridesmaid Releases Phone Numbers Of Men Trying To Hookup With Her (Video) by farouk2much(m): 10:51pm On Apr 24
Bros. Jst play that video and see that nyansh and breast.. And She's tall
alphaNomega:

she is ugly

make una dey talk true abeg,
Re: Viral Bridesmaid Releases Phone Numbers Of Men Trying To Hookup With Her (Video) by khattab02: 10:51pm On Apr 24
Rubbish!

Which kain Aso ebi be that?

Yeye plenty for this world
Re: Viral Bridesmaid Releases Phone Numbers Of Men Trying To Hookup With Her (Video) by alphaNomega: 10:52pm On Apr 24
farouk2much:
Bros. Jst play that video and see that nyansh and breast.. And She's tall

cheesy i no drag wit u sir
Re: Viral Bridesmaid Releases Phone Numbers Of Men Trying To Hookup With Her (Video) by Confirmedzombie: 11:10pm On Apr 24
Her boobs has even falling. I guess she is a mother of 4 kids. Two boys, two girls.

She used bra to push up the boobs

Again she is not beautiful but just used makeups to make herself beautiful.

Her colour is coke and Fanta and her back side too flat.

Her teeth is even 18 by 9 inches. Nothing like beauty is associated with her.

She only expired her packaging and now guys have seen her true self.

She looks like one who has done 16 abortions.

May God grant her, her heart desires
Re: Viral Bridesmaid Releases Phone Numbers Of Men Trying To Hookup With Her (Video) by Monday60655(m): 11:26pm On Apr 24
Don't you know that as you lay your bed so shall you lie on it? When you are busy advertising your body, what did you expect? When you are saying I'm available they will certainly come to have their share from your public cake.
Re: Viral Bridesmaid Releases Phone Numbers Of Men Trying To Hookup With Her (Video) by Bliztzer: 11:30pm On Apr 24
ebukajay184:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=216FSgMfg84?si=SA6XhUHwV76EdiXV

I date one olivia like that, very promiscuous. I dey thank God say the relationship no work. Na relationship upgrade me from simp.

Those thing call big girls. Alot of those men just chop and clean mouth. And moreove, she had been collecting service charge from many men before now.
Re: Viral Bridesmaid Releases Phone Numbers Of Men Trying To Hookup With Her (Video) by occfx: 11:41pm On Apr 24
jmoore:

It is nothing new for clients to look for ashawo.

You advertised public hole, the mumu men will come for it.

But I no no say mumu men still plenty for this shege regime... Tinubu needs to release banza in quantum as soon as possible
Re: Viral Bridesmaid Releases Phone Numbers Of Men Trying To Hookup With Her (Video) by bukatyne(f): 11:55pm On Apr 24
Solofresh2:
That things are going well for you today doesn't mean you should misbehave
You might need the help of any of those guys tomorrow
The fact she saved those number also shows how promiscuous she is

No.

The fact they contacted her shows they are as promiscuous as she is.

The girl has defined herself the moment she wore pant & bra to her friend's wedding.

We didn't know who the men were until they contacted her.
Re: Viral Bridesmaid Releases Phone Numbers Of Men Trying To Hookup With Her (Video) by NewDea4: 11:55pm On Apr 24
Men would do virtually anything in order to get a poke at that same nasty stinky hole they came out fromlipsrsealed
Re: Viral Bridesmaid Releases Phone Numbers Of Men Trying To Hookup With Her (Video) by bukatyne(f): 11:57pm On Apr 24
Monday60655:
Don't you know that as you lay your bed so shall you lie on it? When you are busy advertising your body, what did you expect? When you are saying I'm available they will certainly come to have their share from your public cake.

And what kind of man wants a share from a public cake?

What type of man has a share in a public cake? undecided
Re: Viral Bridesmaid Releases Phone Numbers Of Men Trying To Hookup With Her (Video) by CJStarz: 12:06am On Apr 25
I just hope she doesn't mess with a wrong guy by releasing his number because he fit kpai her later
Re: Viral Bridesmaid Releases Phone Numbers Of Men Trying To Hookup With Her (Video) by johnog4sure: 12:09am On Apr 25
Re: Viral Bridesmaid Releases Phone Numbers Of Men Trying To Hookup With Her (Video) by xukwaa: 12:17am On Apr 25
Solofresh2:
That things are going well for you today doesn't mean you should misbehave
You might need the help of any of those guys tomorrow
The fact she saved those number also shows how promiscuous she is
Highly promiscous
Re: Viral Bridesmaid Releases Phone Numbers Of Men Trying To Hookup With Her (Video) by Noblemanonpoint: 12:17am On Apr 25
Nothing special. You showed them you're a hoe and open for business.
They're prospective customers, they just want their share of the pie.
Re: Viral Bridesmaid Releases Phone Numbers Of Men Trying To Hookup With Her (Video) by Padipadi(m): 12:21am On Apr 25
jmoore:

It is nothing new for clients to look for ashawo.

You advertised public hole, the mumu men will come for it.
She's justifying her hoeloshoism. Guys should free her to lesbos. See her opaka mouth like dîck vacuum sucker!
Re: Viral Bridesmaid Releases Phone Numbers Of Men Trying To Hookup With Her (Video) by Monday60655(m): 12:43am On Apr 25
bukatyne:

And what kind of man wants a share from a public cake?

What type of man has a share in a public cake? undecided

Mens' desires and needs varies. You're the one who knows what you want.
Re: Viral Bridesmaid Releases Phone Numbers Of Men Trying To Hookup With Her (Video) by Psoul(m): 12:46am On Apr 25
Shameless thing.
Re: Viral Bridesmaid Releases Phone Numbers Of Men Trying To Hookup With Her (Video) by Larrydollarz(m): 1:04am On Apr 25
Namaster:
Some men are so horrrny they become STUPID.

This girl is NOT fine or beautiful. She has a HORSEY face that's buried under SEVERAL layers of makeup.

Plus, that bra is doing the work of a PILLAR. Pushing up and holding aloft things that are more humble than a poor man looking to borrow money. 👍

Remove the bra and those breasts would be rolling on the floor like someone sharing testimony at a Chosen crusade.

Men need to respect themselves MORE. You don't give attention or validation to a random woman. Especially if she looks like THAT.
Re: Viral Bridesmaid Releases Phone Numbers Of Men Trying To Hookup With Her (Video) by PepeXKermit: 1:24am On Apr 25
PerfectStranger:
Guys, na from her bridesmaids you go take know whether na holosho you marry

Apt
Re: Viral Bridesmaid Releases Phone Numbers Of Men Trying To Hookup With Her (Video) by Redman44(m): 2:27am On Apr 25
She is ugly.
Re: Viral Bridesmaid Releases Phone Numbers Of Men Trying To Hookup With Her (Video) by NoToPile: 4:07am On Apr 25
Loool and loool at check your husband's number

Over 90percent of the men will be married.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerian Girls In The U.S. Are Lonely / He Gives Me Anything I Want, Calls Me Frequently But Has Never Asked Me Out / Ladies, If He Exudes Most Of These Traits, Pls Consider Marrying Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.