Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,808 members, 7,810,108 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:54 PM

Edo 2012: Why The Rice Man Political Strategy Is Sarcastic And Headed For Doom - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo 2012: Why The Rice Man Political Strategy Is Sarcastic And Headed For Doom (4878 Views)

Saraki's Trial Spells Doom For Tinubu / Saudi Strategy Is Paying Off / How To Win Any Election In Nigeria : Redefine Your Political Strategy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Edo 2012: Why The Rice Man Political Strategy Is Sarcastic And Headed For Doom by vowiski(m): 10:39pm On Nov 19, 2011
Two years ago when the people’s governor comrade Adams Oshiomole commissioned the kings square (old ring road) in Benin City with street lights, traffic lights, inter-locked tiled walk ways, water fountain and flowers, he made a statement in his closing remarks;

“People are asking questions, for eight years they said Edo state has no money, but where did we see money to start and complete all these projects of monumental proportion? The only truth is that we no longer send money to Uromi (Referring to Anenih)”

With words like this, people are assured of government’s commitment to make infrastructural development a topmost priority. No average Edo person can construct roads to his home or renovate dilapidated schools, but far lesser average people can still afford to eat rice on a daily basis. This goes to explain how shallow minded the Barrister Kenneth Imansuangbon (Rice man) campaign organization is. It explains the kind of government and lackadaisical policies he will implement if he ever assumes power.

The Bini people are rated as the most civilized people this part of the world and it is a shame that the rice man Barrister Kenneth Imansuangbon still believes he can use that same old and dirty political tool to win the heart of his people.

Like the governor would say “ If they give you money to vote for them, take the money and vote for someone who can transform your community” The governor is somewhat a messiah to the state and as such he is able to command a near absolute unconditional obedience. This statement can be verified during the national assembly elections; Senator Daisy Dajuma had spent so much on gifts and when it came to the debate, she couldn’t mention 3 wards in her senatorial district. But she insist on helping her community, how can you help a people you don’t even know? Like the prescript tries to connote, the people listened to their messiah and took the gifts and repaid without the ballot on her side.

The rice man campaign organization has promised sharing thousands of bags of rice which will run into billions of Naira. An effort that is illogical and sarcastic at best. Now, one would think that the rice man would have learnt a lot from history lessons, but unfortunately, he has taken again the myopic route; the route of cheap publicity, sycophancy and wastage. As the clock ticks and the election date draws closers, only the ballot would decide the future of governance in Edo state.

http://newsnaija.com/edo-2012-why-the-rice-man-political-strategy-is-sarcastic-and-headed-for-doom/224/
Re: Edo 2012: Why The Rice Man Political Strategy Is Sarcastic And Headed For Doom by Nobody: 11:36pm On Nov 19, 2011
Pdp - share the rice ! Useless party.
Re: Edo 2012: Why The Rice Man Political Strategy Is Sarcastic And Headed For Doom by vowiski(m): 11:41pm On Nov 19, 2011
I think Edo state is now like Lagos state,  It would be near impossible for PDP to reclaim
Re: Edo 2012: Why The Rice Man Political Strategy Is Sarcastic And Headed For Doom by BootyOnMe: 4:28am On Nov 20, 2011
“People are asking questions, for eight years they said Edo state has no money, but where did we see money to start and complete all these projects of monumental proportion? The only truth is that we no longer send money to Uromi (Referring to Anenih)”

grin grin grin
Ring road does not make Edo State.
Anenih does not need any more money from Edo State.
He has branched out to Delta State.
Your Edo State still remains an 'ancient of days' kinda place.
If you are not sending money to Uromi. . . the money must be going to Auchi!
You are no berra than Anenih.
Re: Edo 2012: Why The Rice Man Political Strategy Is Sarcastic And Headed For Doom by OmoTier1(m): 11:18am On Nov 20, 2011
BootyOnMe:

grin grin grin
Anineh does not need any more money from Edo State.
Your Edo State still remains an 'ancient of days' kiinda place.
At least those that live in the state know the difference between Oshiomhole's government and that of Anineh!
Re: Edo 2012: Why The Rice Man Political Strategy Is Sarcastic And Headed For Doom by Nobody: 11:41am On Nov 20, 2011
BootyOnMe:

grin grin grin
Anineh does not need any more money from Edo State.
Your Edo State still remains an 'ancient of days' kiinda place.
There is nothing  hate as much as when an ignorant person speaks with defiance.

@poster, that man knows what he is doing, the plan is to get noticed and get compensated at the federal level just like as happened to Onolomemen- minister for works. At least  hope so. The edo state government has proven that with the right person in place a lot can happen with little resources and it gives me hope that delta my beloved state can be restored in no time with the right person.

Come 30th of November, we the youths of delta state are marching against bad govenance. We are tired of morons in sensitive positions. In under a week almost 4k have registered and growing fast. We will storm Asaba and force the hand of change. GOD help us
Re: Edo 2012: Why The Rice Man Political Strategy Is Sarcastic And Headed For Doom by OmoTier1(m): 11:50am On Nov 20, 2011
The fact: Oshiomhole is working, Edo State is coming alive again!
Compared to the vast resources of states like Delta, Bayelsa, etc, Oshiomhole have proven that with the right political will, positive change can truly be visited upon Nigerians.

His government may not be 80% perfect, but He has demonstrated that Edo can be governed rightly and that the state can be developed using internal resources rather than relying on Federal allocation all the time!
Re: Edo 2012: Why The Rice Man Political Strategy Is Sarcastic And Headed For Doom by ranlaen: 12:49pm On Nov 20, 2011
so his only achievement in 3 years is to add a fountain and build a 2 mile stretch of road which was not even in bad shape before while 80% of other road in benin are rubbish.
ok he might not be as bad as lucky the thief but he is yet another useless and clueless governor.
to be honest to me benin city looks as poor as ever each time i visit it.
reason he appeals to people there is he speaks the tune that market women and agberos like which sadly makes up 75% of the state,even though they are as poor as ever.
Re: Edo 2012: Why The Rice Man Political Strategy Is Sarcastic And Headed For Doom by OmoTier1(m): 1:06pm On Nov 20, 2011
ranlaen:

so his only achievement in 3 years is to add a fountain and build a 2 mile stretch of road which was not even in bad shape before while 80% of other road in benin are rubbish.
ok he might not be as bad as lucky the thief but he is yet another useless and clueless governor.
to be honest to me benin city looks as poor as ever each time i visit it.
reason he appeals to people there is he speaks the tune that market women and agberos like which sadly makes up 75% of the state,even though they are as poor as ever.
Arrant nonsense! Go check states GDP in Nigeria and Nigeria's poverty index and see where Edo State ranks amongst the 36 States in Nigeria plust FCT. I know your type do not venture beyond your keyboard into reality!

The longest road project ever carried out in the whole of old mid-western region cutting across over 200 villages is currently being carried out by Oshiomhole's government. This has been independently verified and the quality of the project is outstanding giving the limited funds at the governor's disposal.

Go Auchi, Uromi, Fuga, Igarra, Urhonigbe, Ubaija, Ekpoma, Orhionwon, go see things for yourself! In fact, from my findings, Oshiomhole has down far less in Benin City compared to what He has done in other parts of the state and that is how it is suppose to be - Spread development accross the state to reduce rural-urban migration-

Oshiomhole may not have got everything right, but He sure has got alot of things right and I believe Edos will forever cheris his type as a governor. He has brough micro-economic activity back to Benin and few of the other cities and towns in the state. But there is still alot to be done and we all need to support people like him, Fashola, Amechi who walks the talk unlike the forever promising folks at the FG level!
Re: Edo 2012: Why The Rice Man Political Strategy Is Sarcastic And Headed For Doom by BootyOnMe: 1:40pm On Nov 20, 2011
Hey!
You UGLY Bini Otumokpor boys up there should stop quoting me.
I don't want to see any boiled eggs and porridge outside my gate in the morning I take God beg una.
ShiiiiiiiiYOOOR! angry

All this wor wor Oshiomole supporters and their Advanced Cowards of Nigeria members on this thread sef!
Go to the bloody Edo State and see if the so-called 'Fashola' movement extends beyond Ringroad!
See Benin Airport like a deserted farm!
Stoopid peeps!

The people can eat rice abi? Na half and half road reforms the pipo go chop?

LOOK AT THE FILTHY GOD-FORSAKEN PLACE THAT INSULTED MY CAMERA LENS! LAND OF NO PROGRESS!!! angry

[size=20pt]The Bini people are rated as the most civilized people this part of the world[/size]

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Whhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhat?
Stop telling lies.
They are the most LOCCCCCCCCCCAL peeps you can ever come across. Very backward in thinking. . . NOT TO MENTION FETISH!!!

TWA!!!!

Re: Edo 2012: Why The Rice Man Political Strategy Is Sarcastic And Headed For Doom by exotik: 2:25pm On Nov 20, 2011
bootyonme, sharrap there, idi0t. nor be the egg and porridge dem throwey for the  gatehouse where your papa for dey do gateman, he take koko your poverty stricken azz? abeg go play for san san if u nor get better thing to do.
Re: Edo 2012: Why The Rice Man Political Strategy Is Sarcastic And Headed For Doom by OmoTier1(m): 2:30pm On Nov 20, 2011
BootyOnMe:

Hey!
I don't want to see any boiled eggs and porridge outside my gate in the morning I take God beg una.
ShiiiiiiiiYOOOR! angry

All this wor wor Oshiomole supporters and their Advanced Cowards of Nigeria members on this thread sef!
Go to the bloody Edo State and see if the so-called 'Fashola' movement extends beyond Ringroad!
Stoopid peeps!

LOOK AT THE FILTHY GOD-FORSAKEN PLACE THAT INSULTED MY CAMERA LENS! LAND OF NO PROGRESS!!! angry

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Stop telling lies.
They are the most lLOCCCCCCCCCCAL peeps you can ever come across. Very backward in thinking. . . NOT TO MENTION FETISH!!!

TWA!!!!
That is why you are call Immigrant and treated like a slave!
Re: Edo 2012: Why The Rice Man Political Strategy Is Sarcastic And Headed For Doom by BootyOnMe: 2:41pm On Nov 20, 2011
See "Bini" Boutique! grin So-so ashawo cloth! cheesy

Re: Edo 2012: Why The Rice Man Political Strategy Is Sarcastic And Headed For Doom by exotik: 2:47pm On Nov 20, 2011
See "Bini" Boutique!

ehen, na wetin happen to am? talk am, otumokpo kill u
Re: Edo 2012: Why The Rice Man Political Strategy Is Sarcastic And Headed For Doom by BootyOnMe: 2:49pm On Nov 20, 2011
See Oshi-omo-ale road reforms! See traffic! cry

Re: Edo 2012: Why The Rice Man Political Strategy Is Sarcastic And Headed For Doom by exotik: 2:51pm On Nov 20, 2011
"So-so ashawo cloth!"

and nor be ashawo u be? i never see where ashawo dey jelous another ashawo. abi na becos your market nor dey sell again coz your toto don sour?
Re: Edo 2012: Why The Rice Man Political Strategy Is Sarcastic And Headed For Doom by jason123: 3:03pm On Nov 20, 2011
Edo state politics is very interesting!
I thank God we have a reasonable person in government in that state.

blink182:

There is nothing  hate as much as when an ignorant person speaks with defiance.

@poster, that man knows what he is doing, the plan is to get noticed and get compensated at the federal level just like as happened to Onolomemen- minister for works. At least  hope so. The edo state government has proven that with the right person in place a lot can happen with little resources and it gives me hope that delta my beloved state can be restored in no time with the right person.

Come 30th of November, we the youths of delta state are marching against bad govenance. We are tired of morons in sensitive positions. In under a week almost 4k have registered and growing fast. We will storm Asaba and force the hand of change. GOD help us

God willing brother. Delta state must be great!
Re: Edo 2012: Why The Rice Man Political Strategy Is Sarcastic And Headed For Doom by exotik: 3:19pm On Nov 20, 2011
bootyonme, u don run? stoopid woman! after your papa don use izobo food train u finish, why u nor go end up as a slut? abi u dey vex say we nor want your slack and dirty kpekus? haha. . . go sell am for aboki. we nor want!
Re: Edo 2012: Why The Rice Man Political Strategy Is Sarcastic And Headed For Doom by Nobody: 4:28pm On Nov 20, 2011
exotik:

bootyonme, u don run? stoopid woman! after your papa don use izobo food train u finish, why u nor go end up as a slut? abi u dey vex say we nor want your slack and dirty kpekus? haha. . . go sell am for aboki. we nor want!
ℓ☺ℓ
Re: Edo 2012: Why The Rice Man Political Strategy Is Sarcastic And Headed For Doom by Nobody: 4:58pm On Nov 20, 2011
BootyOnMe:

Hey!
ShiiiiiiiiYOOOR! angry

Stoopid peeps!

Stop telling lies.
They are the most LOCCCCCCCCCCAL peeps you can ever come across. Very backward in thinking. . . NOT TO MENTION FETISH!!!

TWA!!!!
It's only when oshiomole's matter comes up that you come here to spew your nonsense like you always do.You are not smart enough to have used your 190 moniker abi ? Bloody mofo !
Re: Edo 2012: Why The Rice Man Political Strategy Is Sarcastic And Headed For Doom by vowiski(m): 9:16pm On Nov 20, 2011
IT is clear that BootyOnMe is a PDP political tool but they can kiss Edo state good bye, for even a mad man won't give them another chance,
Re: Edo 2012: Why The Rice Man Political Strategy Is Sarcastic And Headed For Doom by BootyOnMe: 10:59pm On Nov 20, 2011
These bush bini peeps are still here?
PDP or ACN. . . .you will be ruled by the ugliest of dunces in Edo State!
The land of the cursed. kiss

Re: Edo 2012: Why The Rice Man Political Strategy Is Sarcastic And Headed For Doom by BootyOnMe: 11:30pm On Nov 20, 2011
The way you are making noise about this your Oshi-Omo-Ale. . .one would think the whole of Edo State would be the new "Little Five Points" by now. grin
See dorty everywhere.

Re: Edo 2012: Why The Rice Man Political Strategy Is Sarcastic And Headed For Doom by exotik: 2:26am On Nov 21, 2011
yeah yeah yeah, kpekus seller. na only edo state dorty for nigeria and na only edo state dunce dey rule. so why e dey pain u for body?? ooww ashawo go lick your aboki yansh
Re: Edo 2012: Why The Rice Man Political Strategy Is Sarcastic And Headed For Doom by exotik: 2:32am On Nov 21, 2011
nor be u be this? wey pose dey find customers for streets? go find better thing do, ashawo nor be work o and it wont lead u far. . . . ode!

Re: Edo 2012: Why The Rice Man Political Strategy Is Sarcastic And Headed For Doom by exotik: 2:36am On Nov 21, 2011
see mouth wey u don take suck pr1ck taya so tay the mouth nor dey close again, haha
Re: Edo 2012: Why The Rice Man Political Strategy Is Sarcastic And Headed For Doom by BootyOnMe: 3:16am On Nov 21, 2011
hahahahahahahahahahahhahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!
Only piriki?
Toto nko? cheesy

Mu he he he he he he

You dey jelos?

Kpele o!
Make I post am again for you.? kiss

www.nairaland.com/attachments/576052_kpekus_seller_jpg1b90162b8488946a1c2f877ca6087896

Na so this worwor Oshi-Oma-ale matter pain you reaasssh? cheesy

Abeg h-enjoy the view jare. At least international league. . . not onitsha red light district! Or Oba market ashi. cheesy
Re: Edo 2012: Why The Rice Man Political Strategy Is Sarcastic And Headed For Doom by exotik: 3:33am On Nov 21, 2011
lol, see ashawo wey nor get shame. before u become international ashi, nor be nigeria u gather experience? abi na overnight u turn international ashi? okpe! come post dat ur worwor face again, i dey wait.
Re: Edo 2012: Why The Rice Man Political Strategy Is Sarcastic And Headed For Doom by BootyOnMe: 3:41am On Nov 21, 2011
How a whole international ashi go get shame weh I don b-wuill 10-deckiing for my village employ ya papa as one of my 'drevas' for Nigeria? grin
You nor see as I freeeeeeeeeeeeeesh? wink

. . . .AND AGAIN. kiss

www.nairaland.com/attachments/576052_kpekus_seller_jpg1b90162b8488946a1c2f877ca6087896
Re: Edo 2012: Why The Rice Man Political Strategy Is Sarcastic And Headed For Doom by BootyOnMe: 3:43am On Nov 21, 2011
See your Oshi-Omo-Ale kidnappers for Benin-City. . .settling Bini police.

Re: Edo 2012: Why The Rice Man Political Strategy Is Sarcastic And Headed For Doom by BootyOnMe: 3:46am On Nov 21, 2011
One more time sweeeeeeeeeeerie! Man don put price. . . . .PLUS DASH MY PAPA TIP! kiss

Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek out the new pic for my avatar. . .abeg prize beta market o! wink

Hellep me post am abeg. grin
Re: Edo 2012: Why The Rice Man Political Strategy Is Sarcastic And Headed For Doom by exotik: 3:47am On Nov 21, 2011
i nor see how u fresh. u look sick. and na mouth u dey, u nor get shishi. how u take build house wey u never u never pay your trolley finish? btw how many pr1ck u don suck today? 20?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BREAKING: Portfolios Of New Ministerial Nominees Finally LEAKED!… / ADC Candidate In Kogi Leke Abejide Endorses Tinubu / Final Statistics Shows Obi Of Labour Party Won Presidential Election With Figmen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.