Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,529 members, 7,819,904 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:08 AM

Edo 2012: Why The Rice Man Political Strategy Is Sarcastic And Headed For Doom - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo 2012: Why The Rice Man Political Strategy Is Sarcastic And Headed For Doom (4881 Views)

Saraki's Trial Spells Doom For Tinubu / Saudi Strategy Is Paying Off / How To Win Any Election In Nigeria : Redefine Your Political Strategy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo 2012: Why The Rice Man Political Strategy Is Sarcastic And Headed For Doom by exotik: 5:50am On Nov 21, 2011
BootyOnMe:

E badu belle and e jolosi. . . na you?
You don go run sign anoda moniker. . .?
Mu he he he he he
Yaba yaba!!!
cheesy grin cheesy cheesy

lol @ yaba yaba.

na dat one u dey scream wen dem dey shook pr1ck for ur yansh?
Re: Edo 2012: Why The Rice Man Political Strategy Is Sarcastic And Headed For Doom by BootyOnMe: 5:54am On Nov 21, 2011
Ashawo 'London-Ghetto'! AKA exotik. . . you dey dia? wink
Re: Edo 2012: Why The Rice Man Political Strategy Is Sarcastic And Headed For Doom by BootyOnMe: 5:56am On Nov 21, 2011
I tink you say you dey kraaaaaaase?
Make I give you beta kraaaaaaaaaase chop! cheesy
Nor quench o!
E BADU BELLE AND E JOLOSI! wink

Now go and 'mastur-bate' with this! kiss

MU HE HE HE HE HE HE HE
Ijjjiot! grin
Re: Edo 2012: Why The Rice Man Political Strategy Is Sarcastic And Headed For Doom by exotik: 5:59am On Nov 21, 2011
exotik. . . you dey dia?

deworwor, i dey!
but i nor want ur smelly kpekus.
but if u ready give me dog bingo, i might consider u.
but u have to promise not to give bingo any disease.
Re: Edo 2012: Why The Rice Man Political Strategy Is Sarcastic And Headed For Doom by BootyOnMe: 6:02am On Nov 21, 2011
[img]http://1.bp..com/_f9bsZoH3FfU/R85A5Ue3U1I/AAAAAAAAAEk/NwEibrCNqns/s1600/Oba%2Bof%2BBenin.jpg[/img]

Na who get time for wor-wor Bini dogs? See them? UGLY MOFOS!
Stinking bush animals! cry
Tufiakwa! cheesy

Time for breakfast darling. kiss
Enjoy the rest of your day.
Hope you had a nice arzzze-whooping? cheesy

Oya begin post more of my pics. wink
Re: Edo 2012: Why The Rice Man Political Strategy Is Sarcastic And Headed For Doom by exotik: 6:16am On Nov 21, 2011
BootyOnMe:

Time for breakfast darling. kiss
Enjoy the rest of you day.
Hope you had a nice arzzze-whooping? cheesy

Oya begin post more of my pics. wink

sharrap there, idi0t . who send ashawo talk. abeg open leg for bingo, he is ready to straff.

Re: Edo 2012: Why The Rice Man Political Strategy Is Sarcastic And Headed For Doom by exotik: 6:27am On Nov 21, 2011
see as your okpolor eyes dey red wey u don take smoke igbo and come drink mokite join am. no wonder u dey laff like fool and dey "yaba yaba" everywhere. and i can see u really don't have any shame coz u come here come dey post your foto for internet with your dirty draws for mouth and dey call am azz whopping? lol, later una go dey wonder why una nor see husband. dumbass.
Re: Edo 2012: Why The Rice Man Political Strategy Is Sarcastic And Headed For Doom by BootyOnMe: 7:02am On Nov 21, 2011
Dead thread. . . moving on. cool
Re: Edo 2012: Why The Rice Man Political Strategy Is Sarcastic And Headed For Doom by exotik: 7:04am On Nov 21, 2011
then, get lost!
Re: Edo 2012: Why The Rice Man Political Strategy Is Sarcastic And Headed For Doom by BootyOnMe: 7:16am On Nov 21, 2011
Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!! "exotik" dundee!!! wink
Try take camel go 'vacation' for Sudan abeg huh? wink
BUSH STINKING BINI UGLY PIG!

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-802184.128.htm

We dey contribute 'sointin' for one of our peeps for Nigeria. . .
Abi dem nor h-invite ya broke, skanky arzzzzze? grin

Try show ya ugly face abeg. God will reward you with more poverrry! cheesy

KISS MA ARZZZZZE UGLY MODA PHOKA! kiss
Re: Edo 2012: Why The Rice Man Political Strategy Is Sarcastic And Headed For Doom by lailaiwala: 9:23pm On Nov 21, 2011

[img]http://1.bp..com/_f9bsZoH3FfU/R85A5Ue3U1I/AAAAAAAAAEk/NwEibrCNqns/s1600/Oba%2Bof%2BBenin.jpg[/img]

great picture!  is that the benin king that died in '79 or thereabouts? forgot his name. oba erediawa, no?

god bless tradition. god bless africa.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Boko Haram, MEND And Igbo Tribalists On NL Are CIA Agents Doing Covert Ops. / IN CASE OF EBOLA OUTBREAK ; Will You Support Nigeria To Help South Africa?Pix. / Mistakes Of Jonathan And PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.