Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,597 members, 7,812,955 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:36 PM

My German Boss Wants Me In Bed - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / My German Boss Wants Me In Bed (7408 Views)

I Am A Virgin And My Boss Wants To Have Sex With Me / My Employer Wants Me To Come To His Church Or Be Fired (advice) / My Boss Wants To Have Me In Her Office Or Sack! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My German Boss Wants Me In Bed by wosiljoyyahoocom(f): 3:12pm On Sep 23, 2007
@Shabbie -

As u don mention my mama and sista for here -

I beleive say na your PAPA be the boss - wey him d ick dey scratch am when your mama no dey abi? Make i know first b4 I go know how to answer you- goat like u.
Re: My German Boss Wants Me In Bed by kenosky: 5:20pm On Sep 23, 2007
mofe whatever, hmmmm!!!!!!! thot u were lewd but gosh!! your thoughts self dey obscene. sha, keep it up and soon someone will punch in your nose for you, u can't even bear to read the gospel truth as written by shabbie angry angry , peeps like u should b banned from such forum as this, brooklyn or no brooklyn (i suspekt u r even smwhere in Mushin olosha!!!) angry angry angry
Re: My German Boss Wants Me In Bed by henry007(m): 8:35am On Sep 24, 2007
keno take a chill pill abeg
Re: My German Boss Wants Me In Bed by joeyjoe(m): 12:11pm On Sep 24, 2007
You should not be confuse if u knw the God you serve. It is a cross 4 you my dear. Remember that His grace is sufficient for you. Why not go down on your kneel. Talk to the God you serve and see if He will not deliver you from this German sex machine.

Men Una de warrioooooooooooooooo wink
Re: My German Boss Wants Me In Bed by zigam(m): 3:14pm On Sep 24, 2007
If you refuse give the man good enough only if you have not been giving to some other guys out there. But If you have been giving some other guys there, why refusing to to give the man?
Re: My German Boss Wants Me In Bed by rowlandwhy: 7:33pm On Sep 24, 2007
report him to maanagement
Re: My German Boss Wants Me In Bed by kenosky: 9:25pm On Sep 24, 2007
henry, abeg free mii u with ur chill pills, if u c truth make u yarn am, u hear? SHUOOOOOOO
Re: My German Boss Wants Me In Bed by amaikama(m): 1:53pm On Sep 25, 2007
Now i know Nigerian women don't really know what to do in such a situation. it just unfortunate. angry angry angry
Re: My German Boss Wants Me In Bed by rowlandwhy: 6:13pm On Sep 25, 2007
amaikama:

Now i know Nigerian women don't really know what to do in such a situation. it just unfortunate. angry angry angry
what do u expect her to do amaikana?
Re: My German Boss Wants Me In Bed by henry007(m): 3:03am On Sep 26, 2007
the german has prolly phocked her by now so dont waste ur efforts anylonger
Re: My German Boss Wants Me In Bed by mekoyo(m): 9:18am On Sep 26, 2007
Dont give heed to his request. Start looking for a job and ask God in prayer to lead and direct you.
If it's God's will for you then he will perform it accroding to his will.
Re: My German Boss Wants Me In Bed by Angelmart(f): 12:37pm On Sep 26, 2007
You have heard all the advices given to you, but I will ask you what is your mind telling you to do?
Do you want to sleep with him to gain your job? If yes I want you to look at it this way. If this man has any dread disease that he wants to transfer to you will you because of Job accept your death warranty?

Please don't give heed to devils request that job is not yours, am saying from experience just seek the face of God if you are not a born again but if you are hold on for him he will surprise you.
Re: My German Boss Wants Me In Bed by Koboland(f): 5:42pm On Sep 26, 2007
Don't give it to the German fool!!!

God i hate GERMANS
Re: My German Boss Wants Me In Bed by tenor(m): 7:06pm On Sep 26, 2007
I really took time out to read all replies. Gosh my eyes hurt.

Everyone has helped in one way or the other. Some have gone religious, ethical, and moral while some few have just shown NAIRALAND the bad advice they'll give to their daughters, sisters and mothers.

But in all these, no one has given her given her another option in terms of an alternative job opening!

Now to the poster: Post your qualifications (no matter how little) here and also post what kinda jobs you are expecting and lets see what can be done.
Also create a new email account (seperate from the regular one you use) and attach it to the post. You can be reached on that one.

I'm not promising anything but it wont hurt trying. Its easier to say NO to this NAZI veteran (the German guy) if there is hope for alternative jobs.

This forum should be useful for uplifting people, rather than arguing and putting down people. Thanks!
Re: My German Boss Wants Me In Bed by cgift(m): 8:09pm On Sep 26, 2007
Simple.

Take a phone with Sound recorder - an average Sony Ericsson like th K750i does. Set up the discussion and gt it recorded with solid proofing statemnts that he wants you to sleep with him before you can continue with the job. Once this is done, make several copies of the recorded audio. Seek counsel from a lawyer asking if you have a good case. Go ahead with the lawsuit. Claim damages.

I hope it makes sense.
Re: My German Boss Wants Me In Bed by presido1: 9:01pm On Sep 26, 2007
cgift:

Simple.

Take a phone with Sound recorder - an average Sony Ericsson like th K750i does. Set up the discussion and gt it recorded with solid proofing statemnts that he wants you to sleep with him before you can continue with the job. Once this is done, make several copies of the recorded audio. Seek counsel from a lawyer asking if you have a good case. Go ahead with the lawsuit. Claim damages.

I hope it makes sense.
She will have a good case if it happens in a country where the Govt cares for her citizens. Even if she wins the case how much compensation do think they will pay her for sexual harassment.
@ poster
Try talking sense to the fool anyway you can if the worst has not happened by now. This world we live in is turning to sedom and gomora as the day goes by. May God help you and deliver the fool.
Re: My German Boss Wants Me In Bed by member126910(f): 11:18pm On Sep 26, 2007
Terrible. You should teach him a lesson
Re: My German Boss Wants Me In Bed by DisGuy: 12:11am On Sep 27, 2007
even some educated professionals in here are saying 'leave the job and pray to God', MOST OF YOU SAYING PRAY TO GOD WONT DO THE SAME THING!

humiliate him and report to all those stupid ngo set up in nigeria for women
Report to the police or your labour union/organisation or something make sure you do something not just praying

I think Nigerians should be allowed to have Guns!!!
Re: My German Boss Wants Me In Bed by kenosky: 6:58am On Sep 27, 2007
tenor:

I really took time out to read all replies. Gosh my eyes hurt.

Everyone has helped in one way or the other. Some have gone religious, ethical, and moral while some few have just shown NAIRALAND the bad advice they'll give to their daughters, sisters and mothers.

But in all these, no one has given her given her another option in terms of an alternative job opening!

Now to the poster: Post your qualifications (no matter how little) here and also post what kind of jobs you are expecting and lets see what can be done.
Also create a new email account (seperate from the regular one you use) and attach it to the post. You can be reached on that one.

I'm not promising anything but it wont hurt trying. Its easier to say NO to this NAZI veteran (the German guy) if there is hope for alternative jobs.

This forum should be useful for uplifting people, rather than arguing and putting down people. Thanks!

BROTHA, D LADY ASKED FOR ADVISE ON WOT TO DO!!!! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed, SONE AV BEEN PRETTY KRAZIE, AS IS EXPECTED, SOME AV MADE LIL SENSE, STILL ODAS AV BEEN HELPFUL, WETIN WE GO DO NA? OL BOI, TRY FIND HER WORK NA SINCE U B JOB PROVIDER, I JUST HOPE U R NOT LIKE D GERMAN MACHINE?
Re: My German Boss Wants Me In Bed by ayomifull(f): 12:56pm On Sep 27, 2007
The German guy if this is true has Nigerian blood running in him, 'bi ewe ba pe lara ose' The idiot will never try such thing in his country or he will spend years in prison. Next time record that in your phone or somehow take it up with him that if he ask you to leave you will simply go to court and that you have the conversation recorded believe me he will not only give you the job but will also offer you something not to do that. If he insist please my dear go to court look for people who could sponsor you to go thru court proceding you can come to this site for support and believe me Nigeria is now getting better and you sure will sin the case and get a substantial compensation.

In case this happens to any one please do not just keep it to yourself its high time we ladies freed ourselves from this sex thing, the problem is we dont want to go to court like the yorubas will say 'Olorun ma je ka ri ejo' is court a hell? no its where issues are sorted so if we want this thing to end we need people to go to court over it and it will at least minimise it, even if you dont have money still go to court at least it will attract attention and those idiots will causion themselves.
Re: My German Boss Wants Me In Bed by dearfriend: 11:39am On Oct 01, 2007
Girlie, how much does a construction company pay that you would even consider the german boss issue, for whatever the pay, its not worth it and even to think of it, construction companies are the most unstable especially as they hire and fire as soon as the projects and contracts finish. Look up to something more stable and better still be self employed for now until your bomb job lands.
Re: My German Boss Wants Me In Bed by tenor(m): 11:44am On Oct 02, 2007
Kenosky the fact that you've got fingers to type doesnt mean you'll make use of them, leaving your brains out! Do you know what the internet is all about? I dont need to see her. I could post job openings. lol. You are sooooo funny.
Re: My German Boss Wants Me In Bed by kenosky: 9:27am On Oct 11, 2007
tenor:

Kenosky the fact that you've got fingers to type doesnt mean you'll make use of them, leaving your brains out! Do you know what the internet is all about? I don't need to see her. I could post job openings. lol. You are sooooo funny.

THE INTERNET? WHATZ DAT IS IT A NEW SOAP OPERA TENOR WHATEVA U KALL URSELF, U JUST PLAYED YASELF. AS SMART AS U PROFESS, I THOT U WOULD AV KNOWN UR JOB OPENINGS WHICH U COULD POST WOULD ALREADY AV BEEN POSTED BY MORE THAN A HUNDRED THOUSAND PEEPS shocked shocked. I WONDER IF U V EVEN GOT FINGERS TO TYPE CUZ ITS OBVIOUS U DONT AV A BRAIN- KEEPING LOL grin grin CUZ SOON, U LL LOSE ALL OF UR TEETH AND U LL LAFF NO MORE cry cry. MY ADVISE, DONT POST CUZ EVERYONE IS POSTING AND NEXT TIME, PICK ON SOMEONE UR SIZE COS I DWARF U ALL ROUND- PHYSICALLY, INTELLECTUALLY, SPIRITUALLY IN FACT ALL ROUNDLY
Re: My German Boss Wants Me In Bed by pcmecom(m): 3:14pm On Oct 13, 2007
kenosky,take am easy o!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, sexy boy grin grin,i dey feel ur posting keep it up,na me o!!!!!!!!!! john blaze
Re: My German Boss Wants Me In Bed by ceo: 6:48pm On Oct 17, 2007
MODUPISE
PLS FORGET ABOUT THE JOB.STOP WISHING DAT HE WILL CALL U BACK.IF HE DOES ,TURN IT DOWN.IF YOU DONT YOU WILL DEFINITELY NOT BE ABLE TO RESIST HIS ADVANCES AFTER ABOUT TWO MONTHS WHEN YOU MUST HAV BECOME VERY FAMILIAR WIYH HIM.

YOUR MIRACLE IS ON THE WAY

BYE
Re: My German Boss Wants Me In Bed by Ojurere(m): 8:01am On Oct 18, 2007
wooooooooooow, it is very sad that you have to quit the job after 3days. But the good news is that am HAPPY for you becos you didn't disappoint God. Just hold on to God He would sort you out and give you a better job that you would love. That your boss would regret his action becos he has lost one of the best people the company would have employed.
Re: My German Boss Wants Me In Bed by Bblak(f): 5:10pm On Oct 18, 2007
Don't give in to his stupid demands no matter the pressure and i'm pretty sure you will be glad you did. lipsrsealed
Re: My German Boss Wants Me In Bed by divwis: 3:47pm On Dec 22, 2007
@wosii, whatever

your own better - of all the men wey dey my work place - none of them dey gree look my face - i congratulate you o - upon that - nam oyinbo again - kai - wetin cream you take rub body self - make i come take small i beg if u no want - give me the man number o.

My dear sister,you can see that it is people like this wosi, wat ever that has rubbished the dignity of nigerian women in the eyes of bastards like this your boss.

Abeg pray to GOD for job,u never get job,leave this one for the likes of wosii, watever.
Re: My German Boss Wants Me In Bed by marksman: 7:47am On Jan 18, 2008
You only have a choice in situations such as these: look for another job. Even if you do sleep with him, the chances are that he will get tired of you one day then what happens? He will look for a new "secretary" and there goes your job and pride. Knowing how hard it is to find a job in Nigeria, i can understand what it would mean getting back into the labour market but baby in this case you ain't got a choice.
If you are feeling brave, vindicative, and a bit revolutionary, sue the guy but then that may probably dent your chances of getting married knowing the country we come from.
In a subtler manner, post the guy's name, company and full data on an interactive session like Nairaland. we will do best to pass the word about him all over the world and maybe we could lose him a contract, wife or some other thing in revenge.
anyway, take heart and take care.
Re: My German Boss Wants Me In Bed by Quesera: 4:19pm On Jan 28, 2008
DO THE DEED NOW,  grin grin grin

MY DEAR, TRY TO GET A JOB ELSEWHERE BECAUSE HAVING BACKED OF,
IF YOU NOW DO 'IT', HE MAY STILL STRIPS YOU OF THE JOB?
NIGERIAN EMPLOYERS SEF! undecided
Re: My German Boss Wants Me In Bed by millionik: 5:05pm On Jan 28, 2008
There are things in life that can never be replaced, the job can be replaced but what you are to give to him can never be replaced. Please if you desire a good future do not risk your life for the job when the complications begin the foreigner will set himself apart while you suffer alone.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

There’s Nothing Wrong With Being A Pessimist. / Women Lawyering In A Man’s World - Jennifer Ifunanya Ugwu / Careers In The Oil And Gas Industry Every Fresh Graduate Needs To Know:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.