Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,953 members, 7,821,349 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:46 AM

Obituary: Junior Pope To Be Buried On May 17 - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Obituary: Junior Pope To Be Buried On May 17 (31364 Views)

Obituary: Rico Swavey To Be Buried On Thursday / Obituary Of Mad Melon Of 'Danfo Driver'. To Be Buried On The 26th Of November / Obituary: Chime Amaechina To Be Buried On October 14th (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obituary: Junior Pope To Be Buried On May 17 by OmihaniFARH: 2:28am On Apr 27
The family of the late actor, John Odonwodo, popularly known as Junior Pope has said that he will be buried on May 17, 2024, in his Uwala Abaka, Ukehe hometown, in Nsukka, Igboetiti Local Government Area of Enugu State

The 43-year-old actor died alongside four others on April 10 when their boat capsized in the River Niger while returning from a movie shoot.

A funeral announcement signed by Divine Odonwodo on behalf of the family disclosed that the burial arrangements began on April 23 with a requiem mass at Saint John-Mary Vianney Parish, Asaba, Delta State.

It further stated that another requiem mass will be held at Christ the King Catholic Parish, G.R.A, Enugu, on May 13.

This will be followed by an evening of tributes/candlelight at Amadeo Event Center in the same state on May 14.

“On May 16, the wake will be held at his country home, Uwala Abaka, Ukehe, in Nsukka, Igboetiti, LGA of Enugu State, and his interment will be done immediately after the burial mass at St. Peter’s Parish, Ukehe, on May 17.

“A final thanksgiving mass will be held on Sunday, May 19 at St. Peter’s Parish Ukehe Nsukka, Igboetiti LGA, Enugu,”
it added.

https://punchng.com/junior-pope-for-burial-may-17/

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obituary: Junior Pope To Be Buried On May 17 by Mmaduise(m): 2:32am On Apr 27
RIP JP.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obituary: Junior Pope To Be Buried On May 17 by ebexofficial: 2:33am On Apr 27
Thought he was buried already

1 Like

Re: Obituary: Junior Pope To Be Buried On May 17 by emmabest2000(m): 5:30am On Apr 27
Adieu JP

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obituary: Junior Pope To Be Buried On May 17 by hisgrace090: 7:10am On Apr 27
Such a regratable loss!!
May God console them.

36 Likes

Re: Obituary: Junior Pope To Be Buried On May 17 by Chasito(m): 8:46am On Apr 27
Rip, Mr John paul

15 Likes

Re: Obituary: Junior Pope To Be Buried On May 17 by ebukajay184: 8:47am On Apr 27
Junior Pope's Wife Excluded From His Burial

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JkH7rD5fC0Y

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obituary: Junior Pope To Be Buried On May 17 by Gbadugbakun(m): 8:47am On Apr 27
cry
Re: Obituary: Junior Pope To Be Buried On May 17 by payaseriy: 8:47am On Apr 27
Hmm
Re: Obituary: Junior Pope To Be Buried On May 17 by Wisdomclass1: 8:47am On Apr 27
Died again
Re: Obituary: Junior Pope To Be Buried On May 17 by mekuso89(m): 8:47am On Apr 27
What a world
Re: Obituary: Junior Pope To Be Buried On May 17 by ChizzyBuna(m): 8:47am On Apr 27
ASABA MOVIES grin grin grin grin

it's not like he died acting some high class action Netflix or Hollywood movie .
Na LOCAL ASABA movie kill am grin grin
I'm 1000% sure that movie was trashhhh

Even if you pay me 1 million I no dey do any local ASABA Village movies.
I rather die while acting a HIGH class movie like titanic or mission impossible.
At least I know the film will go worldwide
Not all these local champion movies grin
The man just died for NOTHING!!
GanagiBitrus:
I once told a passenger to put on his Seat Belt & he replied Nothing dey Happen.
Baba I don't correct Stupid people anymore
I let them die, stupid fools deserve to die

We need to reduce number of stupid people in our population
Let natural selection take it's course..

28 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Obituary: Junior Pope To Be Buried On May 17 by GanagiBitrus: 8:48am On Apr 27
I once told a passenger to put on his Seat Belt & he replied "Nothing dey Happen".
Indeed nothing happened, but this same mentality has cost many their lives.

RIP JP.

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obituary: Junior Pope To Be Buried On May 17 by Ancecoker(m): 8:48am On Apr 27
angry

L.I.F.E

2 Likes

Re: Obituary: Junior Pope To Be Buried On May 17 by Oritna94(m): 8:49am On Apr 27
We all shall follow the same path someday. Rest in peace sir..

8 Likes

Re: Obituary: Junior Pope To Be Buried On May 17 by yuiwe2803: 8:50am On Apr 27
shocked
Re: Obituary: Junior Pope To Be Buried On May 17 by oyeb15: 8:50am On Apr 27
Why much ado shooting movies over d sea side . Nigeria movies that 90% of d release are rubbish.

Rip
Re: Obituary: Junior Pope To Be Buried On May 17 by Matheusmartin: 8:50am On Apr 27
Nothing dey this life at all..

4 Likes

Re: Obituary: Junior Pope To Be Buried On May 17 by Iyajison: 8:50am On Apr 27
This guy's death pain me

RIP bro

18 Likes

Re: Obituary: Junior Pope To Be Buried On May 17 by Bokeeto(m): 8:50am On Apr 27
Rip brother, may God comfort your family and grant your soul eternal rest....

2 Likes

Re: Obituary: Junior Pope To Be Buried On May 17 by LibertyRep: 8:50am On Apr 27
Death, the leveler of all men.
Death, a debt all mortals shall pay.

RIP

6 Likes

Re: Obituary: Junior Pope To Be Buried On May 17 by Salt06(m): 8:51am On Apr 27
RIP junior pope. Deepest condolences to the family.

I now understand that he was nicknamed junior pope because of his name John Paul

God rest his soul

19 Likes

Re: Obituary: Junior Pope To Be Buried On May 17 by Nahunger(m): 8:51am On Apr 27
cry

Sad, death is inevitable but we all pray for the right timing and for a peaceful death...

Rest on young champ.

4 Likes

Re: Obituary: Junior Pope To Be Buried On May 17 by wands: 8:51am On Apr 27
RIP. So, it's finally True

1 Like

Re: Obituary: Junior Pope To Be Buried On May 17 by Victorking101(m): 8:51am On Apr 27
R.I.P Junior Pope..

1 Like

Re: Obituary: Junior Pope To Be Buried On May 17 by SlavaUkraini: 8:52am On Apr 27
Lesson number 1

Always demand and use a life Jacket when traveling by water.... Even if the Life Jacket is Dirty

Even a dirty Life Jacket can still perform it's purpose when there is a problem

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obituary: Junior Pope To Be Buried On May 17 by Devaro: 8:53am On Apr 27
RIP JP

👇👇👇
Re: Obituary: Junior Pope To Be Buried On May 17 by bigdammyj: 8:53am On Apr 27
Noted.

May his soul rest in peace.
Re: Obituary: Junior Pope To Be Buried On May 17 by samuelansa6(m): 8:54am On Apr 27
The family should endeavor to conduct an autopsy before laying him to rest to ascertain the actual cause of his death and put an end to speculations surrounding his unfortunate demise.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Davido To Perform Alongside Nicki Minaj, CardiB, Nas & Other American Stars / Flavour Stuns In Red Shirt & Red Sneakers / Uriel Oputa Takes Her Mum Shopping On Wheelchair (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.