Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,259 members, 7,822,316 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:56 AM

HELP!!! I Got This After Having Hot $.3x With Ash@wo Without C0ndom. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / HELP!!! I Got This After Having Hot $.3x With Ash@wo Without C0ndom. (1538 Views)

15-year-old Girl D1es While Having S.3x With Man / Moment Water Was Used To Cool A Lady’s Burning Kpekus After Hot $.ex Romp [VIDEO / 5 Things To Do When Your C0ndom Breaks During S3x (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HELP!!! I Got This After Having Hot $.3x With Ash@wo Without C0ndom. by greatness77: 12:36pm On Apr 27
It happened last two week's Friday, after $leeping with a pro$titute, the $3x lasted about 49 mins and after ejaculation I saw thick red bl00d all over my d!ck, it happened that she was on her period, and hide it from me, which she denied that she thought it has completely dried off, I'm mad at myself because I didn't use a condom. "I haven't been using c0ndom with her though, I last had $3x with her about a month plus that was the evening of my marriage day, since then I haven't called or had $3x with her, until I went back last two weeks Friday.

So after everything, I went home that evening and took 3 cipro tab, next day, my groin was extremely painful and the lymph nodes on my groin swelled. Two days later I developed a mild fever, accompanied by a light headache, bitter mouth and 4 day's later I had sore throat, and swollen lymph nodes on my both under jaws and front of my right ear. Until now my throat is still sore.

I have taken full pack of cipro tab and other drugs but it's not working, I did $yphilis text on Saturday and it came back negative, yesterday I went for more text but the lab attendant isn't around, so I met the Dr on duty and explained everything that happened, he told me not to waste my money to conduct more tests that what I have is chicken pox and not an $TD infecti0n, I disagreed because I have previously had chick€n p0x about 11 years ago, although I had just one boil close to my nose back then when I contracted it.

So he gave me these drug$ below, I swallowed it last night and applied the lotion, but instead of the boils to dry down, they became more fresher and ripe when I woke up this morning.

I went to another lab this morning and the Dr I met told me that it's chick€n pox, he gave me drugs and injecti0n. I'm highly hoping for it to be effective.

Please, Dr's in the house is this really chicken pox? They're all over my face, little on my head, arms, legs, stomach, beards and back.

Re: HELP!!! I Got This After Having Hot $.3x With Ash@wo Without C0ndom. by Bintabisiriyu2: 12:42pm On Apr 27
Werey, i pray you die soon
Re: HELP!!! I Got This After Having Hot $.3x With Ash@wo Without C0ndom. by MrCork: 12:44pm On Apr 27
greatness77:
It happened last two week's Friday, after $leeping with a pro$titute, the $3x lasted about 49 mins and after ejaculation I saw thick red bl00d all over my d!ck, it happened that she was on her period, and hide it from me, which she denied that she thought it has completely dried off, I'm mad at myself because I didn't use a condom. "I haven't been using c0ndom with her though, I last had $3x with her about a month plus that was the evening of my marriage day, since then I haven't called or had $3x with her, until I went back last two weeks Friday.

So after everything, I went home that evening and took 3 cipro tab, next day, my groin was extremely painful and the lymph nodes on my groin swelled. Two days later I developed a mild fever, accompanied by a light headache, bitter mouth and 4 day's later I had sore throat, and swollen lymph nodes on my both under jaws and front of my right ear. Until now my throat is still sore.

I have taken full pack of cipro tab and other drugs but it's not working, I did $yphilis text on Saturday and it came back negative, yesterday I went for more text but the lab attendant isn't around, so I met the Dr on duty and explained everything that happened, he told me not to waste my money to conduct more tests that what I have is chicken pox and not an $TD infecti0n, I disagreed because I have previously had chick€n p0x about 11 years ago, although I had just one boil close to my nose back then when I contracted it.

So he gave me these drug$ below, I swallowed it last night and applied the lotion, but instead of the boils to dry down, they became more fresher and ripe when I woke up this morning.

I went to another lab this morning and the Dr I met told me that it's chick€n pox, he gave me drugs and injecti0n. I'm highly hoping for it to be effective.

Please, Dr's in the house is this really chicken pox? They're all over my face, little on my head, arms, legs, stomach, beards and back.

GO TO A FO@@#KING CHEMIST or HOSPITAL GADDDDEMIT......DOES NAIRALAND LOOOKLIKE A CLINIC?....wot tha heck is wrong wit you homebase
people mennnn Innnnit!!! angry
Re: HELP!!! I Got This After Having Hot $.3x With Ash@wo Without C0ndom. by alphaNomega: 12:44pm On Apr 27
you are a fool for stealing this post.

nothing to offer

only to steal from people.

you must be ashamed of your own story which is why you continue to steal other people's stories.

IT IS NOT BY FORCE TO TREND

greatness77:

2 Likes

Re: HELP!!! I Got This After Having Hot $.3x With Ash@wo Without C0ndom. by Weknowbetter: 12:53pm On Apr 27
So this is what you decide to trend. Repeating stupid content like this? Find job man
Re: HELP!!! I Got This After Having Hot $.3x With Ash@wo Without C0ndom. by PARADIZEPRIEST: 1:55pm On Apr 27
If you are serious start using izal to bath and disinfect your environment ,in addition to clinical treatment. undecided
Re: HELP!!! I Got This After Having Hot $.3x With Ash@wo Without C0ndom. by BigYash: 4:37pm On Apr 27
Drink detol,you go piss am throw way.. Mumu go dey steal rubbish to form wetin I don’t know...

2 Likes

Re: HELP!!! I Got This After Having Hot $.3x With Ash@wo Without C0ndom. by ruggedtimi(m): 6:08pm On Apr 27
greatness77:

how will you take 3 cipro tab....drug abuse. Yoy never get infection you dey take Anti bacteria. When you eventually get the infection will become a resistance infection.
Re: HELP!!! I Got This After Having Hot $.3x With Ash@wo Without C0ndom. by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:32pm On Apr 27
i wouldnt expect any less from having unprotected sex with a dirty nasty prostitutes... hopefully you didnt catch a deadly incurable disease!

(1) (Reply)

Do You Believe In Soulmates? / London North West Ladies / Could She Be Seeing Somebody Else?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.