Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,151 members, 7,864,001 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 10:10 AM

Vessel With 566 Containers Berths At Onne Port - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Vessel With 566 Containers Berths At Onne Port (17047 Views)

MT TURA II Vessel With Stolen Crude Oil Destroyed - NNPC (Video) / First Commercial Vessel Berths At Lekki Port Ahead Of Buhari’s Commissioning / Container Vessel Berths At Onne Port (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vessel With 566 Containers Berths At Onne Port by Sassha(f): 8:07pm On Apr 27
helinues:
Nice one
I can employ you if you are interested to work.

1 Like

Re: Vessel With 566 Containers Berths At Onne Port by helinues: 8:08pm On Apr 27
Sassha:
I'm a staff here. Do you want to work here?

Stop this dumb trolling.

Dem swear years of trolling for you?
Re: Vessel With 566 Containers Berths At Onne Port by helinues: 8:08pm On Apr 27
Sassha:
I'm a staff here. Do you want to work here?

Stop this dumb trolling.

Go and employ your village people and stop sounding dumb on my mentions
Re: Vessel With 566 Containers Berths At Onne Port by Sassha(f): 8:11pm On Apr 27
helinues:

Stop this dumb trolling.

Go and employ your village people and stop sounding dumb on my mentions
I'm serious buddy. I want to help your life ok.

1 Like

Re: Vessel With 566 Containers Berths At Onne Port by Hezmatosky: 8:12pm On Apr 27
Omo oyibo dey try o. A whole 566 fully loaded container ontop one ship traveling miles in the sea for days. Africa! Who do una this tin? Honestly we don't even think in this country, any person wey thinking kill for Nigeria, village people hand dey am. See technology with huge thinking. Although na our leaders dey stewpidd sha. They no dey shame atall. And one stupidious element is here shouting gbajue. Mr Tinubu Think! Think!! Thinkoooooooo embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed!!! Work with the youths and people wey get sense. Leave all those men on suits following you upandown they are not representing the normal youths
Re: Vessel With 566 Containers Berths At Onne Port by helinues: 8:14pm On Apr 27
Sassha:

Tell us the name of the richest man from your village who made his money by trolling others.

If you have job, you wouldn't have been been stooping so low to be creating dedicated monikers for years and be trolling others

Aren't you interested I helping your own life by stop wasting time and life away trolling others.

Again, stop sounding dumb and silly in my mentions..

Sebi you no get shame
Re: Vessel With 566 Containers Berths At Onne Port by helinues: 8:14pm On Apr 27
Sassha:

Tell us the name of the richest man from your village who made his money by trolling others.

If you have job, you wouldn't have been been stooping so low to be creating dedicated monikers for years and be trolling others

Aren't you interested I helping your own life by stop wasting time and life away trolling others.

Again, stop sounding dumb and silly on my mentions..

Sebi you no get shame
Re: Vessel With 566 Containers Berths At Onne Port by Sassha(f): 8:16pm On Apr 27
helinues:

Sebi you no get shame
Please stop calling me a troll ok. I'm not a troll and will never be. It's just that I don't like how you are idling away here. I want to help your life ok.

1 Like

Re: Vessel With 566 Containers Berths At Onne Port by Ikembeku: 8:21pm On Apr 27
helinues:

Sebi you no get shame

Doctor fassan was supposed to inject you tonight?

Then what of the nurses if he is not present?
Re: Vessel With 566 Containers Berths At Onne Port by Paraman: 8:26pm On Apr 27
Believeintruth:

Can you give us the statistics of the numbers of ships. Their specifications inclusive of their draft that lands in Onne every year compared to Lagos ports. This game of once in a while you announce ships that land in Onne is all politics. Show us the data on the shipping traffic in Onne then we can start discussion because numbers do not lie.
k
Re: Vessel With 566 Containers Berths At Onne Port by Believeintruth: 8:27pm On Apr 27
aybabz101:
This is another evidence there is a functioning seaport in the SS which is very close to the SE.

To whom it may concern...

Please let's desist from the propaganda "that the federal government is deliberately making the seaport in some regions except the SW redundant"

Please let's desist

See bros this is sheer politics last year this was how they talked about only one big ship entering Onne and after that silence. Let them show us data on the ships that come into Onne every year and their specs including their draft. And also show us the same data for Lagos ports, then we can start to analyse the data and start the discussions. See numbers don't lie leave all this propaganda one side.

1 Like

Re: Vessel With 566 Containers Berths At Onne Port by Believeintruth: 8:31pm On Apr 27
Dronedude:
It's a mixed feeling for people of Rivers State. We were in sorrow for the huge loss of lives and properties yesterday. My condolences remains to the good people of Onne Rivers State. As for the news. It's commendable and it reduces stress on Lagos port and environs.

Mark my words you will not hear again about any ship landing in Onne till next year. This was the same game played last year. When the cry of the expansion of ports serving SS and SE is made they will release info on one large ship landing in Onne, after that no noise again. I have challenged all the propagandists of APC to furnish us with data on the number of ships that land in Onne every year along with number of containers, the ship specs inclusive of the draft of the ship, and compare that with the same data from Apapa and Tincan ports. Then we can have a detailed conversation, numbers do not lie, it will expose the propaganda being played here.

2 Likes

Re: Vessel With 566 Containers Berths At Onne Port by GreatManBee: 9:36pm On Apr 27
Stanleymaster1:
This is not news, it have been happening in other countries including Benin republic. What we want to hear is ship loaded with 566 containers of export goods left Nigeria.
God bless you! Exports is the koko!
Re: Vessel With 566 Containers Berths At Onne Port by Papayaayasager(m): 10:18pm On Apr 27
Audio berth... picture or nothing
Re: Vessel With 566 Containers Berths At Onne Port by Paraman: 6:21am On Apr 28
See the kin mumu question an adult they ask me grin
Re: Vessel With 566 Containers Berths At Onne Port by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 7:30am On Apr 28
Afonjas with lies and propaganda. I have never seen a group of people who lie more than the devil grin
Re: Vessel With 566 Containers Berths At Onne Port by NewYorkCity: 7:38am On Apr 28
Can the ship crew go on shore leave and explore Onne or Port Harcourt?
Re: Vessel With 566 Containers Berths At Onne Port by hardon1(m): 8:02am On Apr 28
Re: Vessel With 566 Containers Berths At Onne Port by BALLOSKI: 11:49am On Apr 28
And we're proud? What are we exporting outside oil?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why would obong of calabar try to stop the eze ndi igbo of calabar / Aggrieved APC Presidential Aspirants, Senators Revolt / Supreme Court Affirms Ali-Modu Sheriff As PDP Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.