Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:42 AM

FROSBEL, let us decide whether to drain your blood - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / FROSBEL, let us decide whether to drain your blood (1849 Views)

Anti-Deity of Yahshua: Please Kindly Help Frosbel Answer This / Questions For Frosbel On Tithing / Brother Frosbel, Please Stop This Fight Against Trinity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

FROSBEL, let us decide whether to drain your blood by IyaWitch(f): 12:43pm On Nov 20, 2011
I am Real Witch that drain blood for the downward spiral of blood for Great Witch.

See here -

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-744545.0.html

Now, Frosbel, come here and let us drwa you inside cavern under earth and decide whether we drain your blood.

[b][/b]
Re: FROSBEL, let us decide whether to drain your blood by HISchild: 7:24am On Nov 21, 2011
"God hath spoken once; twice have I heard this; that power belongeth unto God." - Psa 62:11

"For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him:" -Col 1:16
---

"Thou shalt not suffer a witch to live." - Exo 22:18

1 Like

Re: FROSBEL, let us decide whether to drain your blood by Nobody: 9:13am On Nov 21, 2011
Iya Witch:

I am Real Witch that drain blood for the downward spiral of blood for Great Witch.

See here -

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-744545.0.html

Now, Frosbel, come here and let us drwa you inside cavern under earth and decide whether we drain your blood.

[b][/b]

I thought the last time you said you were joking and that you were not really a witch,I suggest you make up your mind quickly and decide if you want to be a witch or not!
Re: FROSBEL, let us decide whether to drain your blood by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 9:23am On Nov 21, 2011
Iya Witch - why don't you get educated like your fellow witches in the US and Europe. all this blood drinking and blood letting era is gone with the illiterate dark days of the 18th century, abeg move into the 21st century. Witches now drink Diet-Coke grin
Re: FROSBEL, let us decide whether to drain your blood by IyaWitch(f): 10:00am On Nov 21, 2011
@Hischild -

Kneel down.

OMO MAMA IKA.

HISchild:

"God hath spoken once; twice have I heard this; that power belongeth unto God." - Psa 62:11

Ogboni gos toro toro ni gbasimlafimi gboni gbos toro toro

"For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him:" -Col 1:16

--- All this is subject to great witch. Great Witch eat everything in creation.

Great Witch and Real Witch live forever, from blood of human being, ahile human being die after draining and flogging continuously in cavern.

Do not be deceived" Great Witch is most powerful being in existence.
Re: FROSBEL, let us decide whether to drain your blood by IyaWitch(f): 10:02am On Nov 21, 2011
Richvkunt:

I thought the last time you said you were joking and that you were not really a witch,I suggest you make up your mind quickly and decide if you want to be a witch or not!

Iya Witch is Real Witch.

I merely said that in order to calm people down, because their thoughts were leading to a great panic
Re: FROSBEL, let us decide whether to drain your blood by IyaWitch(f): 10:04am On Nov 21, 2011
lagerwhenindoubt:

Iya Witch - why don't you get educated like your fellow witches in the US and Europe. all this blood drinking and blood letting era is gone with the illiterate dark days of the 18th century, abeg move into the 21st century. Witches now drink Diet-Coke grin

Iya Witch is not here for jokes. Otherwise hot snake whip come in you.
Re: FROSBEL, let us decide whether to drain your blood by IyaWitch(f): 10:55am On Nov 21, 2011
Frosbel are you afraid of witch?

Come here for draining to commenece.

Ogbono gbos toro roro tporo

Re: FROSBEL, let us decide whether to drain your blood by Nobody: 11:25am On Nov 21, 2011
better be careful , you know they used to burn witches alive in the old days grin grin grin
Re: FROSBEL, let us decide whether to drain your blood by IyaWitch(f): 11:31am On Nov 21, 2011
Ogboni gbos tororo pororo

OMO MAMA IKA.

Welcome to your life of servitude to Heavy Witch.

Now I want you to declare discipleship to me.

Re: FROSBEL, let us decide whether to drain your blood by Image123(m): 2:48pm On Nov 21, 2011
ogboni toro, is that supposed to be a football club or something? This local people also using internet, well thanks to etisalat and co. Don't come in here to talk nonsense or try intimidating anyone.
Re: FROSBEL, let us decide whether to drain your blood by IyaWitch(f): 3:13pm On Nov 21, 2011
Kneel Down

You are intimidated. Calm down or else I will sniff you.

Sniffing is first stage of draining by heavy witch
Re: FROSBEL, let us decide whether to drain your blood by Nobody: 3:15pm On Nov 21, 2011
^^^

grin grin
Re: FROSBEL, let us decide whether to drain your blood by plappville(f): 3:17pm On Nov 21, 2011
If she is what she claims she is why wasting time on internet, Go to to TB face to face or others know in nigeria as MOG.
only a lazy witch will be parabulating here. God will strick u to repentance if u are one, but if its a joke, keep cursing curse to ur world. Jesus is lord.

Thats why u heardly hear of witch craft in France, they burn them to death those days.
Nigeria withes ve excaped that, Jesus is still willing to accept them if they turn from their evil ways.
Re: FROSBEL, let us decide whether to drain your blood by plappville(f): 3:18pm On Nov 21, 2011
frosbel:

^^^

grin grin

At Frosbel, u get attack from all angles, all kind of belief etc grin grin grin ,

1 Like

Re: FROSBEL, let us decide whether to drain your blood by IyaWitch(f): 3:30pm On Nov 21, 2011
plappville:

If she is what she claims she is why wasting time on internet, Go to to TB face to face or others know in nigeria as MOG.
only a lazy witch will be parabulating here. God will strick u to repentance if u are one, but if its a joke, keep cursing curse to your world. Jesus is lord.

Thats why u heardly hear of witch craft in France, they burn them to death those days.
Nigeria withes ve excaped that, Jesus is still willing to accept them if they turn from their evil ways.

Temitope is powerless without Real Witch. He is initiated witch and as such, is servant of Real Witch

@ Frosbel, start incantations
Re: FROSBEL, let us decide whether to drain your blood by mabell: 5:20pm On Nov 21, 2011
OMG! see how they yeyed witchcraft
I couldn't stop laughing grin grin
Well there's hope for you in Christ
Re: FROSBEL, let us decide whether to drain your blood by gotizsata: 5:38pm On Nov 21, 2011
a witch after frosbel? hahaha, talk about a seeing game played the blind.
Christians and Witches and devilish worships are just the same in the end. They both wallow in the same ignorance and narcissism.
Re: FROSBEL, let us decide whether to drain your blood by Nobody: 3:08pm On Apr 18, 2013
a reminder, Iya Witch is back, but she failed, power pass power grin
Re: FROSBEL, let us decide whether to drain your blood by Goshen360(m): 3:24pm On Apr 18, 2013
^ There's a way to KILL witches in the New Testament. tongue Make I talk am?
Re: FROSBEL, let us decide whether to drain your blood by Nobody: 4:11pm On Apr 18, 2013
Good afternoon Iyawitch

Great mama

OMO MAMA IKA.

Can u prophesy?
Re: FROSBEL, let us decide whether to drain your blood by shdemidemi(m): 4:23pm On Apr 18, 2013
Goshen360: ^ There's a way to KILL witches in the New Testament. tongue Make I talk am?

Mr goshen, talk am o.
Cos apostle Paul no tell me how. grin
Re: FROSBEL, let us decide whether to drain your blood by ijawkid(m): 4:51pm On Apr 18, 2013
grin...frosbel don enter trouble o...so tay winch them dey find am too......grin......
Re: FROSBEL, let us decide whether to drain your blood by Goshen360(m): 5:06pm On Apr 18, 2013
shdemidemi:

Mr goshen, talk am o.
Cos apostle Paul no tell me how. grin

Therefore if thine enemy hunger, feed him; if he thirst, give him drink: for in so doing thou shalt heap coals of fire on his head. Be not overcome of evil, but overcome evil with good. Romans 12:20-21 KJV

That's the New Testament way my brother ^ grin. I know you're expecting to see KILL & DIE or POINT & KILL scriptures grin
Re: FROSBEL, let us decide whether to drain your blood by Nobody: 5:13pm On Apr 18, 2013

leaves Satan to keep roaming round the earth..
Re: FROSBEL, let us decide whether to drain your blood by Nobody: 5:16pm On Apr 18, 2013
@Iyawitch: I know this advice might be 2 years late, but abeg try palm oil. Frosbel blood fit give you throat cancer...

2 Likes

Re: FROSBEL, let us decide whether to drain your blood by shdemidemi(m): 7:03pm On Apr 18, 2013
Goshen360:

Therefore if thine enemy hunger, feed him; if he thirst, give him drink: for in so doing thou shalt heap coals of fire on his head. Be not overcome of evil, but overcome evil with good. Romans 12:20-21 KJV

That's the New Testament way my brother ^ grin. I know you're expecting to see KILL & DIE or POINT & KILL scriptures grin

I was actually waiting for you to dig out any weapon of witch destruction.
I know we we were not given the kill kill or fire fire powers like most Christians think.
Re: FROSBEL, let us decide whether to drain your blood by Goshen360(m): 7:21pm On Apr 18, 2013
musKeeto: @Iyawitch: I know this advice might be 2 years late, but abeg try palm oil. Frosbel blood fit give you throat cancer...

^ shocked ^ grin Yes na, abi wetin you think. Efen sef, Iyawitch fit try my brother blood make she receive life because life (of the resurrected Christ) had been exchanged into the blood of my brother.

Besides, you know say you & me get pending discussion hanging on the air o huh, as per....the email\skype thing. Act NOW!
Re: FROSBEL, let us decide whether to drain your blood by Nobody: 7:22pm On Apr 18, 2013
`
Goshen360:

^ shocked ^ grin Yes na, abi wetin you think. Efen sef, Iyawitch fit try my brother blood make she receive life because life (of the resurrected Christ) had been exchanged into the blood of my brother.

Besides, you know say you & me get pending discussion hanging on the air o huh, as per....the email\skype thing. Act NOW!
Lol, oga Gosh, long time. I sent you a message on skype long back. I dey online since sef.. na now I wan put head for bed..

Tomorrow?
Re: FROSBEL, let us decide whether to drain your blood by Goshen360(m): 7:26pm On Apr 18, 2013
shdemidemi:

I was actually waiting for you to dig out any weapon of witch destruction.
I know we we were not given the kill kill or fire fire powers like most Christians think.

No mind them my brother. The life of Christ in us is greater than powers of this age. Our Christian brothers & sisters need understand we cannot just pick what suits us out of the laws of Moses and discard the rest. We don't stone people to death no more, why can't the witch also have a life....perhaps, God will save them. We're also once the enemy of God, our Loving God didn't kill us then, why should we be praying that witch should die? And how many of those 'religious' prayers had been answered by God? In the New Testament, God does not want any to die but that all (sinners) comes to repentance. Glory to God, Praise God!
Re: FROSBEL, let us decide whether to drain your blood by Goshen360(m): 7:27pm On Apr 18, 2013
musKeeto: `
Lol, oga Gosh, long time. I sent you a message on skype long back. I dey online since sef.. na now I wan put head for bed..

Tomorrow?

Nefer put head for bed o, I need anoint your head in just five minutes.....I promise, it wont be more than five minutes. Lemme hit you on Skype now.
Re: FROSBEL, let us decide whether to drain your blood by jayriginal: 9:39pm On Apr 18, 2013
frosbel: a reminder, Iya Witch is back, but she failed, power pass power grin

Kind of like your god; powerless power grin

I mean, wasnt it on this forum when one of your brothers prayed to your god to strike certain people blind?

https://www.nairaland.com/445085/chalenge-huxleykay-17ogaga4luv-other-atheists#6032335

alexleo: For long we have witnessed a long argument between those of us who are serving God and those who claim that there is NO God. Now lets simplify this matter now and settle it once and for all. I hereby challenge all those atheists and satanist who say that there is no God to do just this one thing if they are 100 percent sure of their stand.
If you are sure that your stand is right then say this- GOD IF YOU EXIST AS THE CHRISTIANS WANT US TO BELIEVE , THEN LET ME BE BLIND FOR THREE CONSECUTIVE DAYS FROM NOW.
Make sure you write it here so that all of us can see that you actually said it.

I pray God to respond to you immediately so that you may know that he truly exist. That you may know that the earth is the Lords' and its fulness thereof. That you may know that he reigns all over the earth and that he so love the world that he gave his only beggotten son that whosoever believes in him will not perish but have everlasting life and that you will turn to him and worship and serve him in spirit and in truth. That you may also spread the testimony of his supreme existance here and yonder In Jesus name I pray. AMEN. He is the God of the whole universe, without him was not anything made that was made. He is our creator. He is my life and my salvation. I love God. May God give you this experience that you may serve him and make heaven at last, in Jesus name I pray.

pls note, this is not a joke. lets settle this matter once and for all. All the glory goes to no other person than the Holy Trinity now and forever more. AMEN.
The floor is now open for those of you who are sure in their believe that God does not exist to respond accordingly. Failure to do so will only mean that you truly know that God exists but you dont want to acknowledge it. DECEIVING YOUR OWN SELVES.

When was the last time this was supposed to happen ?
Yup, when the Lord consumed Baal's alter by fire. Lets see . . . 1st Kings 18.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Detailed Tarot Reading And Astrology Reading In Nigeria / Seun Osewa Has Never Been partial To Anyone On Nairaland / I Think God Is Shy, Insecure And Gay.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.