Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,488 members, 7,830,457 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:38 PM

Nigerian Man Properties Seized In Europe For Failing To Pay His Bills (vid) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Man Properties Seized In Europe For Failing To Pay His Bills (vid) (577 Views)

Man Calls Out Lady For Failing To Visit Him After Booking A Flight (Video) / Lady Sues Boyfriend For Failing To Marry Her After ‘Wasting Her Time’ For 8 Yrs / Should A Lady Help Her Man Pay His Bills ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Man Properties Seized In Europe For Failing To Pay His Bills (vid) by officialwdhtv: 5:31am On Apr 28
Nigerian man shares as his properties are been seized and taken away in Europe for failing to pay his bills.

He claimed to have paid his Ghananian landlady House rent but the Ghana woman absconded with the money shocked

Take a listen!!!

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=boMKe2Oym6Q

1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Properties Seized In Europe For Failing To Pay His Bills (vid) by ForValour: 5:58am On Apr 28
If Europe failed him, he can try Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Properties Seized In Europe For Failing To Pay His Bills (vid) by matify83: 6:10am On Apr 28
Like our typical "fire brigade" attitude to things generally, I believe notice was given to the occupants of the building but our characteristic lackadaisical posture made him delay until "Babylon" came calling.

He should have moved his things into storage a long time ago while he sought out his housing predicament.

For this to be happening the second time only shows who he is.

"Motherland, na our area"... Sound Sultan

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Properties Seized In Europe For Failing To Pay His Bills (vid) by officialwdhtv: 9:13am On Apr 28
ForValour:
If Europe failed him, he can try Nigeria.

cool

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Properties Seized In Europe For Failing To Pay His Bills (vid) by DatoDatuk: 8:19am On Apr 30
This kind of stuff happens to most Nigerians living abroad wherein so called "landlords" or caretakers will just vanish into thin air with your months of rental leaving the real landlord to seize your stuffs during your eviction

Its sad

(1) (Reply)

Help Me / Abeg Help Me, Oooo, My Babe's Mom Is Causing Wahala. / Should U Ever Say 'no' To A Marriage Proposal!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.