Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:10 AM

Why Do Women Love To Gossip and blame it on Men? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Women Love To Gossip and blame it on Men? (7206 Views)

Why are ladies So addicted to cheating On MEN / The 6 Types Of Women Who Always Cheat On Men / Do Girls Love Tattoo On Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Women Love To Gossip and blame it on Men? by princeonx: 4:35pm On Oct 02, 2007
CAUTION: if you're a GUY and you post after this YOU ARE GOSSIPING! Just read and move on if you think gossiping is the women's thing! Let the count begin,
Re: Why Do Women Love To Gossip and blame it on Men? by Islander(f): 3:15am On Oct 03, 2007
Yes women do gossip, but NOT half as much as men. I am under the assumption you have NOT met the "shims" of Nairaland? hmmmmmmmm. if only you know, you would stack upon Always and Tampons just for their sole purposes,
Re: Why Do Women Love To Gossip and blame it on Men? by Shaunscot(m): 10:23pm On Oct 03, 2007
The 3 fastest ways to spread information.
1.Telephone
2.Television
3.Tell a Woman.
If a Woman dont gossip,then she has failed to live up to being a woman.
Im sorry Im being sexist here but when guys do it in the club,its called 'gisting' grin grin
Re: Why Do Women Love To Gossip and blame it on Men? by iice(f): 6:59am On Oct 04, 2007
And when they do it in the house, the bar, the coffee house, the street, on yim/aim/icq/msn etc? It's still gisting se? undecided. . .like i said, more fascinating to watch them do it tongue
Re: Why Do Women Love To Gossip and blame it on Men? by jkpretty(f): 9:38am On Oct 04, 2007
When u see men put their heads together, its not football, its not business either---

U don't wanna know, they discuss d stupidest things.
Re: Why Do Women Love To Gossip and blame it on Men? by swiftycool(m): 9:43am On Oct 04, 2007
jkpretty:

When u see men put their heads together, its not football, its not business either---

You don't want to know, they discuss d stupidest things.

We are not Sorry grin grin grin tongue
Re: Why Do Women Love To Gossip and blame it on Men? by jkpretty(f): 9:52am On Oct 04, 2007
swiftycool:

We are not Sorry grin grin grin tongue

I don't expect u to be sorry, that u admit is enough for me grin tongue
Re: Why Do Women Love To Gossip and blame it on Men? by swiftycool(m): 10:07am On Oct 04, 2007
Nah we aint admitting it either
i understand that girlz get jelouse or feel inferior when guys are in such groups
and because they aren't allowed into the fold get pissed off and call it gossiping
its not, and u dont need to know what its about, after all a lot of guys hate to hear "Girls talk"
Y u guys wanna hear ours?!!!!!
Re: Why Do Women Love To Gossip and blame it on Men? by jkpretty(f): 10:28am On Oct 04, 2007
Like Duh!
Re: Why Do Women Love To Gossip and blame it on Men? by Bblak(f): 11:27am On Oct 04, 2007
@jkpretty
you just said the obvious.Men gossip too
Re: Why Do Women Love To Gossip and blame it on Men? by yimiton(f): 12:09pm On Oct 04, 2007
Gossip could be real fun.
I love to gossip holly wood stars, especially who's dating who and who's dumping who, who's getting married, who's getting a divorce and who's having a baby.
It's always fun, that is why E! entertainment is my all time best T.V. Station!
Bad thing about gossip though is if you talk about it without getthing the facts, you feel a kind of shame when u finally discover you said what wasn't true.
So ladies be careful with gossips.
Re: Why Do Women Love To Gossip and blame it on Men? by dada22(m): 3:52pm On Oct 04, 2007
Interesting debate here smiley

da easiest way 2 find out which sex/gender gossips more 's simple,

evryone in da house shld observe in your various homes,offices,joints etc,  which guy/girl has da "latest" gist on a fellow?,
who has da hottest "info" on a fella?

In ma house 4 instance,i've got a cousin(girl),she's here in Lag but she knows da latest gist in Enugu,she knows da family dat has quarrel going on, she also got "info" on how our neighbor's wife travelled 2 whereva & when she'll be returning
she's so good @ it that in da Villa she's known as "CID"

well u just look around & u'll tell who has da latest gist on another fella, It could be u - yes u reading or maybe me sef
Re: Why Do Women Love To Gossip and blame it on Men? by iice(f): 4:01pm On Oct 04, 2007
swiftycool:

Nah we aint admitting it either
i understand that girlz get jelouse or feel inferior when guys are in such groups
and because they aren't allowed into the fold get pissed off and call it gossiping
its not, and u don't need to know what its about, after all a lot of guys hate to hear "Girls talk"
Y u guys want to hear ours?!!!!!

Sorry o! I am always amongst the guys when we go out or even when we are chilling at home. . .trust me, the stuffs i hear shocked shocked grin grin, they usually forget am a babe coz well am not sooo lady like tongue grin grin It's fascinating lmfao grin grin

yimiton:

Gossip could be real fun.
I love to gossip holly wood stars, especially who's dating who and who's dumping who, who's getting married, who's getting a divorce and who's having a baby.
It's always fun, that is why E! entertainment is my all time best T.V. Station!
Bad thing about gossip though is if you talk about it without getthing the facts, you feel a kind of shame when u finally discover you said what wasn't true.
So ladies be careful with gossips.

I throway salute! Just like me, obsessed with hollywood grin grin
Re: Why Do Women Love To Gossip and blame it on Men? by yimiton(f): 4:23pm On Oct 04, 2007
@ iice,
Bring it on hon! Gossip could be real sweeett!
By the way, do you know Hale Berry is 3 months pregnant?
Old gist shay, but I love the feel of it. I hope the baby is as beautiful as she.
And u know what, she's 10 yrs older than her boy friend and doesn't even have the intention of getting married. Said she prefers to have the baby outside wedlock!
Re: Why Do Women Love To Gossip and blame it on Men? by iice(f): 4:37pm On Oct 04, 2007
ahahahaha. . .no put me and you for the same room oooo. . .that's all we will talk about grin grin
Yup i know, he's a male model and i don't blame her on the marriage thing, she has tried and it just hasn't worked out for her. . .maybe who knows, in the future she may change her mind but nevertheless i wish her all the blessings and hope her child is healthy and lovely.
Know that Britney lost custody of her kids? She has visitation rights but not sole custody. . .hehehe she needs a good smack in her head to get her thinking straight lol. . .Know that Sharon Osbourne and Courtney Love are kindda feuding? I love Sharon. . .then again, Courtney can be great sometimes tongue
Heard Usher will name his kid Usher V or is it VI. . .don't remember lol. . .wants to keep the name running lol
Oooohhhh and what about diddy? I heard he spends like no mans bizness and his entourage is large, he even has someone who makes his cocktails/drinks. . .that's the guy's only job!! And the guy can't mix cocktails/drinks for anyone else. . .only diddy grin grin He has 4 bodyguards just for his jewelry, has someone to see to his wardrobe and another to pick out the clothes. . .when he's in london, he only gets suits in black and white. . .about 50 of them! This comes from a woman who 'supposedly' had an affair with him just before (or was it after) his relationship with Kim went belly up!
Re: Why Do Women Love To Gossip and blame it on Men? by yimiton(f): 5:29pm On Oct 04, 2007
Oh my gosh!
tell me about diddy. We all know the guy has too much money! You know, the last time I saw him was on Ellen D's show, he said he sleeps very late and he was asked what he does with all his time, he said 'he loves to make love a lot'!
Every one laughed and they teased him about his wife's pregnancy with twins.
I sort of like the guy sha, he's cool.
Usher, Usher, do you know what ever happend between him and chilie, I never really got to follow the story of y they broke up, they seemed good together and it beats me y he always seems to be attracted to older women.
Yes, about Britney and her 2 kids, I feel for her but she should have seen it coming with those parties she never seemed to be tired of. I've not been seeing her around Paris lately, is there any wahala between them?
What about Nicol's pregnancy, with that very thin body of hers, i wonder how she's managing with the pregnancy. You know her BMI is lower than normal, My gosh, I hope she goes through with it. Not heard about her since after her few hours jail term.
Please, tell me what more has been happening, not really been current, I got a new job and it's really demanding. Get home too late and tired for T.V.
Re: Why Do Women Love To Gossip and blame it on Men? by trendy(f): 10:48am On Oct 05, 2007
Men gossip more
Re: Why Do Women Love To Gossip and blame it on Men? by iice(f): 11:45am On Oct 05, 2007
yimiton grin
I don't get to watch TV as much as i did before. . .most times i go reading on www.eonline.com grin grin There was a time, i never used to miss ET! grin Well. . .adjustments you know lol. Don't really know the deal behind Usher and Chilli's breakup undecided Ahhh Nicole is getting to the 6th month. . .she has added weight, there is supposed to be a wedding but she says they are stilling thinking if to do it before or after the child is born, they don't want the child to think that just because she got pregnant she will marry.
Hmmmm lets see. . .aniston is the money making face according to forbes dunno how that happened, never liked her grin. . .she has sold more magazine when she's on the cover than anyone else. . .in 2nd place. . .who else but ex hubby Brad grin grin
No much wahala between Paris and Nicole, although Paris did blunder (or was it on purpose) saying that Aguilera is the most beautiful mother to be. . .I think Nicole is wrapped up in her baby to be and Joel, to think of Paris grin grin
Re: Why Do Women Love To Gossip and blame it on Men? by CrazyMan(m): 11:56am On Oct 05, 2007
Women love gossip because most of them have nothing doing; we all know that an idle mind is the devil’s workshop; and most women have made themselves the devils workshop due to idleness.
Re: Why Do Women Love To Gossip and blame it on Men? by Shaunscot(m): 12:07pm On Oct 05, 2007
@iice and Yimiton
You both have officially made this thread the 'Hollywood Gossip Thread'
jkpretty:

You don't want to know, they discuss d stupidest things.
Youre wrong girl.
There are three things that bring Men together.They will always talk about it.
Money,Sports(football here in Naija) and Women(well sex is a better way to put it).
Now its not not who is sleeping with who but who is worth the trouble of sleeping with.
Tell me that is gossip, Ill say its just 'gisting'
Re: Why Do Women Love To Gossip and blame it on Men? by yimiton(f): 12:22pm On Oct 05, 2007
Hay iice,
Thanks for link. I'll check it out although I'm afraid it will never be as cool as hearing it on E! with Guilliana De Pandi and Ryan Seacrest. But it's better than nothing.
I didn't use to like Aniston as well but I've been loving her recently, I loved her in break-up and some how Tery Hatcher (fell in love with her in Deperate housewives) simply reminds me of her.
I'll just run along and check this link cos if we decide to talk more here, mine oh mine, this will become a very very long thread.
Do have a nice day!
Re: Why Do Women Love To Gossip and blame it on Men? by Onakoya: 1:03pm On Oct 05, 2007
Abeg all dis talk about gossip can be well appreciated from a psychological point of view. go read; MEN FROM MARS, WOMEN FROM VENUS.For better Understanding of our kind!
Re: Why Do Women Love To Gossip and blame it on Men? by yimiton(f): 1:18pm On Oct 05, 2007
@ Onakoya,
I read that book a long time ago. It wasn't bad at all. But Trust me, not every thing there applies to a typical Nigerian woman.
Re: Why Do Women Love To Gossip and blame it on Men? by swiftycool(m): 8:44am On Oct 08, 2007
@ Yimiton
I think i like u, U r a real woman
its very hard to find a honest woman who admits their true gossiping nature
All we see are wannabes who like secrets and darkness and wanna blame others as faultier than them
One thing people fail to realise is that talkative gossiping women are most likeable and safer to be with.

Actually a non gossiping woman is more capable of deadliest of crimes like MURDER, find out about serial killing, evil deceptive women then u will understand what i mean.

u be correct chick jare be urself!
Re: Why Do Women Love To Gossip and blame it on Men? by jkpretty(f): 10:03am On Oct 09, 2007
@ iice & yimiton that was an appetizer wink

Every body is prone to gossip, i don't see anybody crossing out the fact that women gossip, to now make it absolutely a woman thing is what struck me, knowing that we have this people called 'men' as our brothers. Its fun to gossip, fyn, but that shouldn't be accrued to a particular sex. Ur Father, mother, brothers, sisters gossip, everybody does, its only the gravity & content that matters.abeg make i relax, chew my bubble gum
Re: Why Do Women Love To Gossip and blame it on Men? by naijaborn(m): 10:36am On Oct 09, 2007
jkpretty:

@ iice & yimiton that was an appetizer wink

Every body is prone to gossip, i don't see anybody crossing out the fact that women gossip, to now make it absolutely a woman thing is what struck me, knowing that we have this people called 'men' as our brothers. Its fun to gossip, fyn, but that shouldn't be accrued to a particular sex. your Father, mother, brothers, sisters gossip, everybody does, its only the gravity & content that matters.abeg make i relax, chew my bubble gum
jkpretty, that's where yur wrong, fathers dont gossip bt mothers do, to gossip is to be feminine(evn as a guy), that's y we'v got names 4guys like "b***hniggaz";blieve dey sulk, such guys ar very weak
Re: Why Do Women Love To Gossip and blame it on Men? by jkpretty(f): 10:46am On Oct 09, 2007
I no fit shout abeg cool
Re: Why Do Women Love To Gossip and blame it on Men? by moondust(m): 10:53am On Oct 09, 2007
lets say its just nature
Re: Why Do Women Love To Gossip and blame it on Men? by yimiton(f): 10:54am On Oct 09, 2007
@ swiftycool,
Thanks.

@ jkpretty,
cheesy wink smiley
Re: Why Do Women Love To Gossip and blame it on Men? by iice(f): 11:57am On Oct 09, 2007
@jkpretty. . .abi o! cheesy

@yimiton. . .you are welcome o! BTW i loff checking out the fashion police bit on that site, the comments can be hilarious grin grin
Re: Why Do Women Love To Gossip and blame it on Men? by ifyalways(f): 4:08pm On Oct 09, 2007
Men gossip more
Re: Why Do Women Love To Gossip and blame it on Men? by Sulaig(m): 4:16pm On Oct 09, 2007
because their pussies are itching them.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Can I Set My Girlfriend Up To Test Her Love For Me? / Has Nairaland Made U Wiser? / Why Are African Beauty Doing This Because Of Money..pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.