Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,241 members, 7,836,150 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:36 PM

Born With A Silver Spoon In Your Mouth - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Born With A Silver Spoon In Your Mouth (234 Views)

Inside Vagina & Inside Your Mouth Look The Same... / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Unzip Your Trousers But Zip Your Mouth. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Born With A Silver Spoon In Your Mouth by ayjay45: 3:57pm On Apr 30
Were you born with a silver spoon?

Would you prefer a wealthier family?
Re: Born With A Silver Spoon In Your Mouth by dawnomike(m): 4:00pm On Apr 30
ayjay45:
Were you born with a silver spoon?

Would you prefer a wealthier family?
Yes I was, but the silver spoon got lost along the way. So, here am I, trying hard day by day to get my own Golden Spoon.

2 Likes

Re: Born With A Silver Spoon In Your Mouth by tnerro1(m): 4:41pm On Apr 30
For where, we are self made oo, we hustled for what we have. When we look back, we are happy to see how far we have come 🙏🏿

1 Like

Re: Born With A Silver Spoon In Your Mouth by Absuchat(m): 5:06pm On Apr 30
Is that spoon that comes with take-away pack "silver"? Cos na wetin I see for my mouth when they born me grin
Re: Born With A Silver Spoon In Your Mouth by ayjay45: 7:18pm On Apr 30
dawnomike:
Yes I was, but the silver spoon got lost along the way. So, here I am trying hard day by day to get my own Golden Spoon.
Explain the Golden Spoon further
Re: Born With A Silver Spoon In Your Mouth by ayjay45: 7:19pm On Apr 30
tnerro1:
For where, we are self made oo, we hustled for what we have. When we look back, we are happy to see how far we have come 🙏🏿
cheers to the Hustle bro

1 Like

Re: Born With A Silver Spoon In Your Mouth by ayjay45: 7:19pm On Apr 30
Absuchat:
Is that spoon that comes with take-away pack "silver"? Cos na wetin I see for my mouth when they born me grin
oya na cool

(1) (Reply)

Fisheries / Husband Celebrates Mercy Johnson, Writes Sweet Birthday Message To Her / Farm Land For Sale At Mcbuddy Ltd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.