Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,925 members, 7,810,557 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:03 AM

How Come Girls Never Love The Guys Who Love Them? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Come Girls Never Love The Guys Who Love Them? (11939 Views)

I'm So Ashamed Of Guys Who Do This..... / Warning!!! Girls Never Date Such A Guy (photo) / Dear Girls, Never Miss A Boy With This 8 Following Qualities. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Come Girls Never Love The Guys Who Love Them? by Nobody: 12:45pm On Nov 22, 2011
Czar-Chris:

@op, which planet have you been on  angry angry .BTW ain't nothing like love so wake up already angry . Now with that out of the way, bro seriously ever ask your self why a responsible looking, fine as hell chick would go out with womanizing, tattoo bearing(no offense brothers I also have a tattoo grin ), rough toutish looking dude than that God-fearing, decent brother? The answer is there, chicks dig confident, exciting, adventous dudes. Why? mostly to feel protected, to cover up their inferiority complex issues and youthful exuberance. No chick within the danger line(i.e 28yrs and above can do that  again because its time to carry their "body of experience" grin grin to an unfortunate decent hard-working guy to marry. cry cry cry . Nice guys always finish last. Now if you want that girls' attention,give her competeion, works everytime wink wink trust me cool

Not all women like the 'the bad boy', maybe the silly or insecure ones. silly chics are boring anywayz, after fuccking dem, they feel ordinary to you. You want to check when the next bus is leaving your bus-stop on their behalf.  grin grin grin grin. So they carry their yeye self from ya house.  grin grin grin
Re: How Come Girls Never Love The Guys Who Love Them? by Nobody: 12:49pm On Nov 22, 2011
@OP How come guys Never Love d gal dat loves dem?
expert555:

Nigeria girls guys only love money
GBAM!! grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How Come Girls Never Love The Guys Who Love Them? by DeRadical: 1:03pm On Nov 22, 2011
Czar-Chris:

@op, which planet have you been on  angry angry .BTW ain't nothing like love so wake up already angry . Now with that out of the way, bro seriously ever ask your self why a responsible looking, fine as hell chick would go out with womanizing, tattoo bearing(no offense brothers I also have a tattoo grin ), rough toutish looking dude than that God-fearing, decent brother? The answer is there, chicks dig confident, exciting, adventous dudes. Why? mostly to feel protected, to cover up their inferiority complex issues and youthful exuberance. No chick within the danger line(i.e 28yrs and above can do that  again because its time to carry their "body of experience" grin grin to an unfortunate decent hard-working guy to marry. cry cry cry . Nice guys always finish last. Now if you want that girls' attention,give her competition, works everytime wink wink trust me cool
Maaaamii!, you are the man! your analysis seems very gbeske. God bless you for your comment. Throw a competition to them and see them run after you. I concur

1 Like

Re: How Come Girls Never Love The Guys Who Love Them? by Merinoz(m): 1:07pm On Nov 22, 2011
It's sad but that is the law of attraction. What I'm learning to do is to love those who love me but the lady must be nice and presentable to some extent then I make the best out of our relationship, make her the queen she deserves and show her she's not making a mistake in loving me.
Re: How Come Girls Never Love The Guys Who Love Them? by Nobody: 1:11pm On Nov 22, 2011
if you love a girl and she does not love you in return, why waste your time hoping things might change? there are better girls out there, life is too short to waste

2 Likes

Re: How Come Girls Never Love The Guys Who Love Them? by BCuZiMBlaCk(m): 1:19pm On Nov 22, 2011
Merinoz:

It's sad but that is the law of attraction. What I'm learning to do is to love those who love me but the lady must be nice and presentable to some extent then I make the best out of our relationship, make her the queen she deserves and show her she's not making a mistake in loving me.
Re: How Come Girls Never Love The Guys Who Love Them? by Mcleo007(m): 1:47pm On Nov 22, 2011
Life is too short to waste nagging over silly issues like this! undecided

Re: How Come Girls Never Love The Guys Who Love Them? by scarletdp(m): 1:49pm On Nov 22, 2011
kimberluge:

@OP How come guys Never Love d gal dat loves dem?GBAM!! grin grin grin grin grin grin
you sure,
Re: How Come Girls Never Love The Guys Who Love Them? by purplekayc(m): 2:03pm On Nov 22, 2011
these sort of girls refer to these guys as "they are just friends" grin grin
Re: How Come Girls Never Love The Guys Who Love Them? by Godmann(m): 2:59pm On Nov 22, 2011
[size=15pt]Just go read 48 laws of power. It is just a natural law that whatever you have becomes ordinary and you wants more.

When you love a babe, show has seen all that you can give. Unless there is a particular interest shew wants from you outside that "curious love", she will naturally explore further. Love Intimacy are born out and driven by curiosity
[/size]
Re: How Come Girls Never Love The Guys Who Love Them? by chmod777: 3:39pm On Nov 22, 2011
Please do not generalize and do not stereotype. Experiences and individuals differ. My girl friend does not just love me, she is crazy in love and I too love her. I will sure marry her soonest cos she has passed all my stealth personality test.
Re: How Come Girls Never Love The Guys Who Love Them? by 195(f): 3:42pm On Nov 22, 2011
This is an extra case of a girl who doesnt appreciate her boyfriend

read more here - https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-806457.0.html
Re: How Come Girls Never Love The Guys Who Love Them? by Godmann(m): 4:33pm On Nov 22, 2011
chmod777:

Please do not generalize and do not stereotype. Experiences and individuals differ. My girl friend does not just love me, she is crazy in love and I too love her. I will sure marry her soonest cos she has passed all my stealth personality test.

Goodluck! You may never know the truth until after you must have leaved with her a married couple only to find out that none of your kids were truely from you. Thanks to DNA test a lot of the lies are coming out
Re: How Come Girls Never Love The Guys Who Love Them? by Sagamite(m): 5:03pm On Nov 22, 2011
I think a lot of the early posters misunderstood the OP.

He is not saying because you love someone then the perosn should love you.

He is indirectly saying, women explicitly tend to want guys to care about them and treat them right. But yet will often choose the guy they know is not crazy about them over a guy that is head over heels for them.

And then when the guy they chose breaks their heart, they then start screaming men are "Baaastard", when na them go dey pick wahala and complain when they see wahala.

1 Like

Re: How Come Girls Never Love The Guys Who Love Them? by Tosinville(m): 5:09pm On Nov 22, 2011
^lol
Re: How Come Girls Never Love The Guys Who Love Them? by scarletdp(m): 5:13pm On Nov 22, 2011
Sagamite:

He is indirectly saying, women explicitly tend to want guys to care about them and treat them right. But yet will often choose the guy they know is not crazy about them over a guy that is head over hills for them.

And then when the guy they chose breaks their heart, they then start screaming men are "Baaastard", when na them go dey pick wahala and complain when they see wahala.
on point
Re: How Come Girls Never Love The Guys Who Love Them? by 195(f): 5:28pm On Nov 22, 2011
Sagamite:

He is indirectly saying, women explicitly tend to want guys to care about them and treat them right. But yet will often choose the guy they know is not crazy about them over a guy that is head over hills for them.

Saga BABA where u on a bottle of VK while u wrote that angry
Re: How Come Girls Never Love The Guys Who Love Them? by olajide8(m): 7:34pm On Nov 22, 2011
God so sterotype them with sorry to say but a chicken brains they sometimes think they are smart then men, they think this smooth talking guy knows how to treat a woman and the mumusih guy has a long way to go they have forgotten because they also don't learnt from examples, they are present oriented check them out they are the ones that want to buy what's in vogue they would rather go for this happen guy thata just fortunate, they have forgotten that people grow into somethings other grow out of it and believe you me they don't love so forget about the love thing the bible testifies to this a man should leave his mother and father and cleave unto his wife so its just their nature I don't have any response I could give apart from encouraging you to see it as a challenge. A game you must win by all means when you win it at any cost think of your next line of action but don't think of happily ever after read between the lines you have known what she is before so take that with you into it and get out when you have won the prize.
Re: How Come Girls Never Love The Guys Who Love Them? by redsun(m): 7:49pm On Nov 22, 2011
B.itches are always fascinated with players,the harder u play the harder they fall. It is natural,what comes easy is always taken for granted.

2 Likes

Re: How Come Girls Never Love The Guys Who Love Them? by datemax: 8:00pm On Nov 22, 2011
there are so many reasons, two of them are

1 Being Too Much Of A "Nice Guy"

Have you ever noticed that the really attractive women never seem to be attracted to "nice" guys?

Women don't base their choices of men on how "nice" a guy is. They choose the men they do because they feel a powerful GUT LEVEL ATTRACTION for them. And guess what? Being nice doesn't make a woman FEEL that powerful ATTRACTION. And being NICE doesn't make a woman CHOOSE you.

2 Giving Up Your Status In Exchange For Her Attention And Approval

This is one thing that both annoys women and DESTROYS a guy's chances with them.

when a man wants to date a woman and his body language say "Hi, I want your approval and attention. I'm willing to let YOU be the one who's in control, and let YOU call the shots, and do anything to please YOU, if you'll give me your attention and approval".

this is the body language of most men

But the problem is that women DON'T WANT men to give up their status and "manliness".

Women are not attracted to men who act weak and tentative.

Women secretly HATE IT when a guy does something to demonstrate that he'll give away his power in return for approval.

for complete article send mail to dating4men@yahoo.com
Re: How Come Girls Never Love The Guys Who Love Them? by Sagamite(m): 11:36pm On Nov 22, 2011
190_@:

Saga BABA where u on a bottle of VK while u wrote that angry

Na premium Ughelli shekpe! grin
Re: How Come Girls Never Love The Guys Who Love Them? by 195(f): 12:14am On Nov 23, 2011
Na african shop u for get that one ni? shocked shocked
Re: How Come Girls Never Love The Guys Who Love Them? by jimctu: 3:13am On Nov 23, 2011
Re: How Come Girls Never Love The Guys Who Love Them? by darne(m): 4:55am On Nov 23, 2011
@Topic,, This Is True, I Also Wonder But We`ll All Go On With It,,

Imagine Your Girl Telling You, Your Room Mate Is Handsome & That You Should Tell Him On Her Behalf ?? WTF

And Ofcourse The Guy We`re Talking About Will Definitely Treat Her Bad Because That Is What He Does,, When My Room Mate Told Me What His Babe Said, I Ws Surprised Because The Guy Really Love Her & Good Looking ? Woow Say Nothing More B`cos That Guy Is Just There,, So I Guess The Girl Is Playing With His Heart, As For Me, I Wont Betray My Friend B`cos Of That Babe,,

I WONDER TOO BROS grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Come Girls Never Love The Guys Who Love Them? by Relavenue: 7:32am On Nov 23, 2011
How about, You are not on the same page? If a girl doesn't like you, all your love will even turn her off. These days women have wider room to express their sexuality and preference in that domain. All you can do is find out what she is looking for and see if you got it. If you don't look elsewhere. If you do, you may just need some time and patience. wink
Re: How Come Girls Never Love The Guys Who Love Them? by scarletdp(m): 10:56am On Nov 23, 2011
love aint love nymore when it becomes a competition or when u think u need to convince the other party hw u fil, it just comes naturally, and for ppl dat myt say what abt the girl u got tru swt words or whatever, blv me the likeness was ever der she probably ws just makin it tough, advice for u bro is dt never has anyone heard of fishermen being more dan fishes in d river, cast ur net to d other side bro,
Re: How Come Girls Never Love The Guys Who Love Them? by ETPower(m): 12:46pm On Nov 23, 2011
Maybe the guy is not the one she loves. Women are emotional style, and so she usually loves the gue who gives her favorable impression.
On the other way, nine out of ten of the meaning. So only few boyfriend and girlfriend loves each other in the beggining.
So, don't give up if the one you love don't loves you. Keep on being kind to the one you love, beauty in your bosom is the ending some day.
Re: How Come Girls Never Love The Guys Who Love Them? by cynthiafred67(f): 6:18pm On Nov 23, 2011
datemax:

there are so many reasons, two of them are

1 Being Too Much Of A "Nice Guy"

Have you ever noticed that the really attractive women never seem to be attracted to "nice" guys?

Women don't base their choices of men on how "nice" a guy is. They choose the men they do because they feel a powerful GUT LEVEL ATTRACTION for them. And guess what? Being nice doesn't make a woman FEEL that powerful ATTRACTION. And being NICE doesn't make a woman CHOOSE you.

2 Giving Up Your Status In Exchange For Her Attention And Approval

This is one thing that both annoys women and DESTROYS a guy's chances with them.

when a man wants to date a woman and his body language say "Hi, I want your approval and attention. I'm willing to let YOU be the one who's in control, and let YOU call the shots, and do anything to please YOU, if you'll give me your attention and approval".

this is the body language of most men

But the problem is that women DON'T WANT men to give up their status and "manliness".

Women are not attracted to men who act weak and tentative.

Women secretly HATE IT when a guy does something to demonstrate that he'll give away his power in return for approval.

for complete article send mail to dating4men@yahoo.com

^^^Gbam u too sabi book God bless ur lecturer
Re: How Come Girls Never Love The Guys Who Love Them? by Kinkinatus(m): 11:33pm On Nov 23, 2011
Girls like bad boys, boys who have that X-factor which the current boy friend usually lacks. In Nigeria a large number of girls drool over so called big boys. Also when girls are with a guy who does not have much, some girlfriends would rather give their love to some one who has wealth, status and class in town. For those kind of girls, it is not about loving their guy back, it is about the grass being greener on the other side. Never mind that most times there is heart break and unhappiness with the guy who has it all, Sad but true.

2 Likes

Re: How Come Girls Never Love The Guys Who Love Them? by Nobleangel1(f): 12:30am On Nov 24, 2011
Nt all gals
Re: How Come Girls Never Love The Guys Who Love Them? by BloodShed1: 1:37am On Nov 24, 2011
I always laugh when I see these women in "abusive" relationships, always defending and loving the men who whoop their a$$e$ and mop the floor with them.

And people always try to justify this by saying "oh, love is blind" and any other excuse of the sort.

I'm not an abusive person but towards females I'm very unreliable, dismissive, not very open, and often ignore them, and that's what drives them NUTS. They keep coming back.

Yes, most women have this backwards mentality, but as long as I get what I need I'm out, since I'm never looking for a relationship/marriage/starting a family etc.

2 Likes

Re: How Come Girls Never Love The Guys Who Love Them? by BCuZiMBlaCk(m): 2:22am On Nov 24, 2011
Blood_Shed:

I always laugh when I see these women in "abusive" relationships, always defending and loving the men who whoop their a$$e$ and mop the floor with them.

And people always try to justify this by saying "oh, love is blind" and any other excuse of the sort.

I'm not an abusive person but towards females I'm very unreliable, dismissive, not very open, and often ignore them, and that's what drives them NUTS. They keep coming back.

Yes, most women have this backwards mentality, but as long as I get what I need I'm out, since I'm never looking for a relationship/marriage/starting a family etc.

tot as much.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"Am I Too Much To Handle?" - Lady Shares Photos Of "Asset" / Man Caught Red Handed Having Sex With Friend’s Wife (photos) / Photos: Meet Chisom Ugwu The Nigerian Lady Who Left Are Village In Anambra State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.