Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,227 members, 7,839,203 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:00 PM

Every Shocking Evidence I Have Found For The Past 11 Years (photos Included) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Every Shocking Evidence I Have Found For The Past 11 Years (photos Included) (10837 Views)

Little Groom And Bride Marry Each Other After Many Years (Photos) / Woman Set To Wed Man Whose Facebook Messages She Ignored For 2 Years (Photos) / Kenyan Oldest Sex Worker Retires After Servicing 28,000 Men In 23-years (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Every Shocking Evidence I Have Found For The Past 11 Years (photos Included) by RickyJesus: 1:29pm On May 08
You are alive and likely born in an era when the internet was introduce. Hundred years from now the people would be fascinated by the Internet and term us ancient civilisation technology.

Those that mean anybody during our time can invent the Internet or can your dumbass invent the Internet? Exactly, there are people of there that have the knowledge and technical knowhow. You are alive today and you don't have access to such people but you expect to understand
archaeological discoveries of ancient pass, treating them like everybody is dumb then.

Years of research wasted.

2 Likes

Re: Every Shocking Evidence I Have Found For The Past 11 Years (photos Included) by advanceDNA: 1:33pm On May 08
RickyJesus:
You are alive and likely born in an era when the internet was introduce. Hundred years from now the people would be fascinated by the Internet and term us ancient civilisation technology.

Those that mean anybody during our time can invent the Internet or can your dumbass invent the Internet? Exactly, there are people of there that have the knowledge and technical knowhow. You are alive today and you don't have access to such people but you expect to understand to the archaeological discoveries of ancient pass, treating them like everybody is dumb then.

Years of research wasted.

Nigga...did u even read what the Op wrote?? grin grin grin or u just want to insult him

8 Likes

Re: Every Shocking Evidence I Have Found For The Past 11 Years (photos Included) by RickyJesus: 1:44pm On May 08
advanceDNA:

Nigga...did u even read what the Op wrote?? grin grin grin or u just want to insult him
I read it naw, I commented on most of them.

Talking about why wasn't he thought in school, which class was he expecting to be thought that.

People give you access to Internet you use am run search engine, come dey feel sai you know something.

If the internet wasn't available to him, which people he wan gather dey discuss this things with.

From young age, most people knew about the 7 wonders of the world, if you are fascinated and intrigued alot you make your futher research and gist it with your friends.

This one expect school to start explaining how each rock of the pyramid was constructed and it's weight and all that, he can't. E serious with this.

Don't he thinks there is a college class dedicated to all this, someone made the research and added to the body of knowledge but someone felt he can compare with his 11 years of Google search.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Every Shocking Evidence I Have Found For The Past 11 Years (photos Included) by advanceDNA: 1:49pm On May 08
RickyJesus:

Talking about why wasn't he thought in school, which class was he expecting to be thought that.

People give you access to Internet you use am run search engine, come dey feel sai you know something.

If the internet wasn't available to him, which people he wan gather dey discuss this things with.

From young age, most people know about the 7 wonders of the world, if you are fascinated and intrigued alot you make your futher research and gist it with your friends.

This one expect school to start explaining how each rock of the pyramid was constructed and it's weight and all that, he can't. E serious with this.

Don't he thinks there is a college class dedicated to all this, someone made the research and added to the body of knowledge but someone felt he can compare with his 11 years of Google search.

Sigh!!

1 Like

Re: Every Shocking Evidence I Have Found For The Past 11 Years (photos Included) by Ourtruth247: 1:51pm On May 08
Connecting the dots - Part 2

After exploring more archeological sites like the Machu Picchu in Peru, Brihadeesvara Temple in india, along with the others that I have discussed already I began to connect more dots.

- Our historical timeline was wrong: Human civilization was much older and more advanced than we are taught in schools.

- There were much older, much more advanced civilizations in the past that we don't know of or that's deliberately hidden from us.

- There is a deliberate attempt by academia to maintain the narrative that human civilization is just 5000 - 6000 years old and anyone that claims otherwise is silenced(through refusal of funding and lack of peer reviewing) or ridiculed as a quack.

- Not only were these older civilizations advanced, in some ways they were more advanced than we currently are.

- If these advanced civilizations existed, why weren't their knowledge passed down? Something must have happened to them that brought their civilization to an end and led to their disapearance.

I decided to explore these questions further.

5 Likes

Re: Every Shocking Evidence I Have Found For The Past 11 Years (photos Included) by RickyJesus: 2:02pm On May 08
Ourtruth247:
Connecting the dots - Part 2

After exploring more archeological sites like the Machu Picchu in Peru, Brihadeesvara Temple in india, along with the others that I have discussed already I began to connect more dots.

- Our historical timeline was wrong: Human civilization was much older and more advanced than we are taught in schools.

- There were much older, much more advanced civilizations in the past that we don't know of or that's deliberately hidden from us.

- There is a deliberate attempt by academia to maintain the narrative that human civilization is just 5000 - 6000 years old and anyone that claims otherwise is silenced(through refusal of funding and lack of peer reviewing) or ridiculed as a quack.

- Not only were these older civilizations advanced, in some ways they were more advanced than we currently are.

- If these advanced civilizations existed, why weren't their knowledge passed down? Something must have happened to them that brought their civilization to an end and led to their disapearance.

I decided to explore these questions further.
This nutjob said they are more advanced than us, lol.

Can you even reinvent a calculator if called upon?

1 Like

Re: Every Shocking Evidence I Have Found For The Past 11 Years (photos Included) by IAmHim1: 2:04pm On May 08
Nope
They're not

There real teaching was just messed up

https://www.nairaland.com/8082499/when-general-overseer-pastors-son

https://www.nairaland.com/8082476/devils-tongue-scam-speaking-tongues

https://www.nairaland.com/8018973/secret-redpill-all-doubts-cleared

https://www.nairaland.com/8068179/church-loses-all-powers

https://www.nairaland.com/8018644/blood-jesus-not-real

realmindz:

Indoctrination is very powerful, and you are still trapped by it. That’s why you still find yourself making excuse for that entity called Jesus, and one way or the other, you still regard it as great consciousness through which you can be saved. That’s why you still believe Christianity is the most powerful religion (as you said in your earlier threads) despite your personal progress to emancipation. You see my friend, you are still indoctrinated.
There’s nothing wrong in saying it the way it is that Christianity, Jesus, Islam, Abrahamic religions are all lies
Re: Every Shocking Evidence I Have Found For The Past 11 Years (photos Included) by IAmHim1: 2:08pm On May 08
Oga a lot is hidden from you...down to THE CONTENT OF REAL BIBLE

the church made the edited bible free to acquire and read BUT they refused to open the Vatican archives and make it free for all to walk in and read

LOLZZZZZZZ

walk into the Vatican archives first... grin

That's if you're even allowed to

RickyJesus:

From young age, most people know about the 7 wonders of the world, if you are fascinated and intrigued alot you make your futher research and gist it with your friends.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Every Shocking Evidence I Have Found For The Past 11 Years (photos Included) by RickyJesus: 2:28pm On May 08
IAmHim1:
Oga a lot is hidden from you...down to THE CONTENT OF REAL BIBLE

the church made the edited bible free to acquire and read BUT they refused to open the Vatican archives and make it free for all to walk in and read

LOLZZZZZZZ

walk into the Vatican archives first... grin

That's if you're even allowed to

And you are able to see what is hidden how?

Don't you know that information is power, do you think all information are given for free?

Do you finish trying to get access to the ancient knowledge of your village? You are here talking about Vatican, like you have ever being in a plane.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Every Shocking Evidence I Have Found For The Past 11 Years (photos Included) by Nilx: 2:34pm On May 08
I'd love to read this but unfortunately man is too busy for long epistle these days. Sadly, I can't read this. I have hustle to face but.... maybe I'd sort sole minutes later tonight.
Re: Every Shocking Evidence I Have Found For The Past 11 Years (photos Included) by gotnel: 5:39pm On May 08
RickyJesus:

You expect to learn about global politics from primary or secondary school?
Even, at the level of professorship. Many of the informations being diagnosed here are not available.
The world is much more deeper and mysterious than you want to think they touched in any classroom

3 Likes

Re: Every Shocking Evidence I Have Found For The Past 11 Years (photos Included) by EMILO2STAY(m): 6:14pm On May 08
RickyJesus:

This is just a twisted conspiracy theory bullshit, all those things they did, of course you can consider them as psychopathic but they always justify it as paying the ultimate price to safe guard their country and citizens.

Most leaders had to do the unthinkable for its citizens, what's the cause of various civil war in most African countries, and don't you think if any country is strong enough with resources it won't do anything to protect it? That's just human instinct.

Most Americans I are aware of all this and they don't give a fvck, and I know for sure you wouldn't if you have your green card.
oga you dey cap bulshit. go read the book by walter Rodney. " how europe underdeveloped africa" the cia assasinated various visionary african leaders in the 60s including jfk of america. indeed there is a small group of people who run this world.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Every Shocking Evidence I Have Found For The Past 11 Years (photos Included) by RickyJesus: 7:07pm On May 08
EMILO2STAY:
oga you dey cap bulshit. go read the book by walter Rodney. " how europe underdeveloped africa" the cia assasinated various visionary african leaders in the 60s including jfk of america. indeed there is a small group of people who run this world.
Talking about Walter Rodney like you just discover gold, that's my point precisely; you just find out about a certain knowledge and all of a sudden you think no one have heard about it before and you are knowledgeable than everyone.

Understand the discussion before you jump into a discourse with your dumbass without orientation.

1 Like

Re: Every Shocking Evidence I Have Found For The Past 11 Years (photos Included) by RickyJesus: 7:10pm On May 08
gotnel:

Even, at the level of professorship. Many of the informations being diagnosed here are not available.
The world is much more deeper and mysterious than you want to think they touched in any classroom
Do you think there is department that centered on this issue? Why do you feel that any and every professor knows everything about and anything? Do you even know what a professor does?

1 Like

Re: Every Shocking Evidence I Have Found For The Past 11 Years (photos Included) by Ourtruth247: 7:11pm On May 08
Snakes at the vatican

During this period of my research, I never delved into anything religious. I had always had some doubts about my religion; the inherent contradictions, its unverifiable claims and so on; but I never really looked at it with great scrutiny.

This changed when I came across the pictures of the pope's hall at the Vatican. Given all I already knew about the world, this raised a lot of red flags.

I noticed the serpent symbolism within the building. I noticed the altar was situated in the serpent's mouth just between the fangs. I noticed reptile statue behind the pope's chair

I also noticed that the outside of the building was designed like a serpent's head.

All this didn't make sense to me at the time, but as I researched further it started to make sense.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Every Shocking Evidence I Have Found For The Past 11 Years (photos Included) by Ourtruth247: 7:50pm On May 08
Hoarders of knowledge

The discovery of the weird serpent symbolism made me do some research about the Vatican.

Among the results of this research was the realization that the Vatican kept a lot of hidden information locked up in its archive and away from public access. This raised another red flag and I began to connect some dots.

I already knew that the psychopaths at the top of the global power structure were deliberately keeping the public in the dark about our history, but now the Vatican seemed to be doing the same thing.

I also noticed that there was a lot of child abuse going on in the same Vatican. At the time, I just brushed it aside as konji, but later on when I did some research on Pedophilia and child abuse among people in the corridors of global power, it all began to add up.

There was definitely a relationship between the global power structure and the vatican.

My next objective was to get to the bottom of the serpent symbolism.

1 Like

Re: Every Shocking Evidence I Have Found For The Past 11 Years (photos Included) by Ourtruth247: 8:03pm On May 08
Tracing the reptile symbolism

Throughout history, diverse cultures around the world have revered serpents and reptilian deities, attributing to them various symbolic meanings and religious significance. From ancient civilizations to indigenous tribes, the worship of snakes has been a common thread

Ancient Egypt: In ancient Egypt, the serpent held profound symbolic significance, representing both danger and divine wisdom. The god Amun, one of the most revered deities in Egyptian mythology, was sometimes depicted with a serpent's head, symbolizing his power over creation and the unseen.

Mesopotamia: In Mesopotamian mythology, the god Ningishzida, often depicted as a serpent with a human head, was associated with the underworld and served as a mediator between gods and humans.

The Babylonian god Marduk also had a serpent-like dragon named Mushussu as one of his symbols, representing his power and authority.

Aztec Civilization: Among the Aztecs of Mesoamerica, the worship of Quetzalcoatl, the feathered serpent god, was central to their religious beliefs.

Mayan Civilization: Similarly, the Maya of Central America venerated Kukulkan, their equivalent of Quetzalcoatl. Kukulkan. Temples dedicated to Kukulkan, such as the famous pyramid at Chichen Itza, were built in alignment with astronomical phenomena, emphasizing the serpent's connection to celestial forces.

Hinduism: In Hindu mythology, serpents play a prominent. Nagas, or serpent deities, are revered as protectors of underground treasures and guardians of the waters.

Africa: Among members of the zulu tribe in south africa, the Chitahuri is revered as a reptilian god with humanoid features.

Indigenous Cultures: Many indigenous cultures around the world, from Africa to Australia, have traditions of serpent worship. In some Native American tribes, such as the Hopi and the Cherokee, serpents are regarded as symbols of fertility, transformation, and healing.

I was noticing a thread here, but the evidence was all over the place. It wasn't anything concrete but there was certainly a relationship between religions around the world and serpent/reptile worship. Later on I would understand why.

2 Likes

Re: Every Shocking Evidence I Have Found For The Past 11 Years (photos Included) by correctguy101(m): 8:06pm On May 08
advanceDNA:

Sigh!!

I join you sigh...grin
Re: Every Shocking Evidence I Have Found For The Past 11 Years (photos Included) by advanceDNA: 8:26pm On May 08
correctguy101:

I join you sigh...grin

Baba ...u sef dey follow the matter...

I just weak...

1 Like

Re: Every Shocking Evidence I Have Found For The Past 11 Years (photos Included) by Ourtruth247: 8:26pm On May 08
Paginism is baked into christianity

When I traced the reptile symbolism across ancient cultures; something stood out and this was the Egyptian worship of the serpent deity known as Amun. The name Amun rang a bell; it had the same pronunciation as the word "Amen." I also learned of the brotherhood of the serpent that revered the god Amun.

So I decided to dig deeper into this subject and that was when I realized that Christianity had a lot of pagan symbolism baked into it. This discovery shattered the the walls of my religious indoctrination.

Below are the results this research:

Adaptation of Festivals: Many Christian holidays and festivals coincide with ancient pagan celebrations. For example, Christmas, celebrated on December 25th, aligns with the pagan festival of Saturnalia, which honored the Roman god Saturn.

Similarly, Easter, commemorating the resurrection of Jesus Christ, coincides with the spring equinox and the fertility rites of pagan goddesses such as Eostre and Ishtar.

Symbolism and Iconography: Christian art and symbolism often draw upon pagan motifs and imagery. The use of solar motifs, such as the halo or nimbus surrounding the heads of saints and angels, echoes the sun worship of ancient pagan cultures.

Sacred Sites and Practices: Many Christian churches and cathedrals were built on the sites of former pagan temples and shrines, repurposing sacred spaces for Christian worship. The incorporation of rituals such as baptism, communion, and the veneration of relics mirrors pagan rites of purification, communal feasting, and ancestor worship.

The idea of eating the flesh of Jesus and drinking his blood during holy communion never seemed strange to me until after doing this research.

Assimilation of Beliefs: There was an assimilation of pagan beliefs and practices into Christian doctrine. For example, the concept of the Trinity - a triune God comprising the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit - mirrors the trinitarian deities found in many pagan pantheons. For example the Egyptian trinity of Osiris, Isis and Horus.

Similarly, the idea of salvation and resurrection parallels the myths of dying and rising gods in pagan mythology.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Every Shocking Evidence I Have Found For The Past 11 Years (photos Included) by correctguy101(m): 8:47pm On May 08
advanceDNA:

I just weak...

Me jhus dey laff ni o... grin

Or e no funny?

Smh
Re: Every Shocking Evidence I Have Found For The Past 11 Years (photos Included) by Ourtruth247: 8:56pm On May 08
Connecting the dots - Part 3

At this stage of my research a picture was already beginning to form and various angles of my research were beginning to align.

- The world was controlled by a psychopathic elite; these people were in control of global politics, the global economy, the media and educational systems.

- This group of people were obsessed with wars, genocide, mass murder and keeping the public in a state of fear.

- This group of people were hiding important information from the public about our true history and they had messed with the historical timeline.

- This group of people had some relationship with the Vatican; and by extension Christianity as a whole.

- There was some relationship between Christianity and the worship of a reptile or serpent like god, and the worship of this sort of god could be traced back to most ancient cultures.

- A lot of paganism was baked into not just Christianity but other popular contemporary religions like Islam and Judaism which also shared the worship of the same god as Christianity.

- The worship of the same god along with shared origins also suggested a relationship between the global power structures and the three major religions of the world - Judaism, Islam and Christianity.

6 Likes

Re: Every Shocking Evidence I Have Found For The Past 11 Years (photos Included) by okoroemeka(m): 9:06pm On May 08
advanceDNA:

I just weak...
next topic maybe the truth and mystery about why dick rise up if it sees fresh kpekus
Re: Every Shocking Evidence I Have Found For The Past 11 Years (photos Included) by EMILO2STAY(m): 9:11pm On May 08
RickyJesus:

Talking about Walter Rodney like you just discover gold, that's my point precisely; you just find out about a certain knowledge and all of a sudden you think no one have heard about it before and you are knowledgeable than everyone.

Understand the discussion before you jump into a discourse with your dumbass without orientation.
lol, mr I didnt just discover him i have known that book for more than 15yrs now. besides you speak too ignorantly and careless as if your not aware of whats happening in your world. I can literally teach like a kid but I see you dont want to engage me in reasonble discussion because your ignorant.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Every Shocking Evidence I Have Found For The Past 11 Years (photos Included) by Ourtruth247: 9:41pm On May 08
The Emerald Tablets

The Emerald Tablets are very ancient stone tablets said to have been discovered in a hidden chamber beneath the Great Pyramid of Giza, containing ancient wisdom and esoteric teachings.

These ancient texts, purportedly containing the secrets of alchemy, metaphysics, and spiritual enlightenment, are shrouded in mystery and intrigue. Among the enigmatic passages of the Emerald Tablets are references to a reptilian race, offering interesting clues to the nature of this cryptic entity.

According to interpretations of the Emerald Tablets, the reptilian race is described as an ancient civilization that once inhabited Earth in the distant past. These beings, often depicted as humanoid reptiles or serpents, are said to have possessed advanced knowledge and spiritual insight, surpassing that of ordinary humans. They are believed to have wielded great power and influence, both on the physical plane and in the realms of consciousness.

One of the most intriguing verses in the Emerald Tablets alludes to the origins of the reptilian race and its interactions with humanity:

"In the form of man moved they amongst us,
but only to sight were they as are men.
Serpent-headed when the glamour was lifted,
but appearing to man as men among men."

This passage suggests that the reptilian beings possessed the ability to shapeshift, assuming human-like forms to conceal their true nature. It implies that they walked among humanity, exerting their influence covertly while remaining hidden from ordinary perception.

Now there is a lot of debate about whether the writings of the emerald texts are true or not, but I decided to include it in this thread as its one of the angles of evidence that supported other angles of research.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Every Shocking Evidence I Have Found For The Past 11 Years (photos Included) by Ourtruth247: 10:00pm On May 08
My Experience with DMT

DMT, or N,N-Dimethyltryptamine, is a powerful psychedelic compound found naturally in various plants and animals, as well as being synthetically produced. Often referred to as the "spirit molecule," DMT is known for inducing intense, short-lived hallucinogenic experiences characterized by vivid visuals, altered perceptions of time and space, and profound mystical or spiritual insights.

The first time I did a dose of DMT was the single moment of my life that I would consider life changing.

As I closed my eyes and inhaled deeply, the room around me dissolved into an atmosphere of swirling colors and geometric patterns. Suddenly, I felt myself being propelled through a tunnel of light, hurtling towards an unknown destination.

Upon arrival, I found myself in a realm of unimaginable beauty, where reality seemed to bend and twist in ways I could never have imagined. Time lost all meaning as I encountered beings of light and energy, communicating with me in a language beyond words; telepathically

After this trip my perception of reality changed completely. I decided to do more research on this subject and the findings were interesting.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Every Shocking Evidence I Have Found For The Past 11 Years (photos Included) by Ourtruth247: 10:13pm On May 08
Government funded scientific research on DMT

After my DMT trip, I decided to search for verifiable scientific experiments on DMT and this was the result of my findings.

In 1990 groundbreaking research began at the University of New Mexico. Federal government funding had been allocated to investigate DMT.

Rick Strassman, a highly respected medical doctor and associate professor of psychology, conducted the clinical trials. He administered over 400 injections to 60 diverse test subjects. What was disclosed during the five-year project would permanently alter his perception of reality.

The Participants, Voluntary candidates underwent a rigorous vetting process. Each received full psychological evaluations to ensure they were of sound mind and had no underlying mental illness.

Upon completion of the initial screenings, physicians performed detailed physical examinations. Laboratory tests and electrocardiograms verified who possessed optimal physical health.

An initially large number of prospects was whittled down to a final group of carefully selected examinees. Age, gender, ethnicity, occupations, and religious beliefs varied widely.

To remove external influences and maintain environmental control, participants did not have any contact or communication with one another.

A Double-Blind Study Sessions took place in a clinical hospital setting. Medical staff injected the drug intravenously and doses varied with each session. Researchers wanted the unsuspecting recipients to avoid developing any preconceived expectations.

Nurses closely monitored the patient’s vitals including temperature, heart rate, and blood pressure. During certain experiments, pupil dilation was also measured. Twenty minutes after receiving the infusion, Dr. Strassman questioned them about their experiences.

Results of the Experiment

Respondents were asked what they felt, heard, tasted, smelled, and observed. A startling revelation soon surfaced: more than half of the volunteers described encountering nearly identical reptilian entities. More than half of the participants revealed they witnessed reptilian entities.

Remarkable similarities consistently occurred in firsthand reports from the experiencers. Once the DMT takes effect, colorful kaleidoscopic mandalas shift into focus and an overwhelming vibrating sound surrounds them. It continuously intensifies until the user is ejected from their body and catapulted into another realm.

Suddenly they are inside a room filled with bizarre apparatuses. Reptilian creatures swiftly appear as if awaiting the person’s arrival. Other subservient nonhuman visitors are frequently present including massive mantises, robotic androids, and grey aliens.

The reptilian beings converse telepathically while executing various tests. The test subjects are crippled by a sensation of profound dread. Here are some statements gathered by the program’s investigative team regarding observers’ exposure to reptilians:

~ instill intense feelings of fear cold & indifferent extremely intelligent/ quick-witted focused on technical work have an agenda large eyes, tough skin, webbed feet, sharp claws

Conclusions from the experiments

For half a decade, data derived from the experiment was collected. Scientists gathered hundreds of testimonies which indicate a clear connection between DMT trips and ectothermic assailants. Consumers from different locations, backgrounds, and spiritual paths all shared eerily parallel testimonies.

Analyzers hypothesize what could cause this phenomenon but are left with more questions than answers. Some theorize the mind-altering substance opens a portal to another dimension.

Others argue it activates previously dormant regions of the brain allowing individuals to transcend former limitations. Physicists currently estimate humans can only see a minuscule 0.005% of the spectrum of visible light.

Some believed that diverse lifeforms may exist just beyond the confinements of our five senses. There were suggestions that DMT removes the metaphoric blinders and reveals what has truly been there all along.

2 Likes

Re: Every Shocking Evidence I Have Found For The Past 11 Years (photos Included) by killsmith(f): 10:19pm On May 08
Following
Re: Every Shocking Evidence I Have Found For The Past 11 Years (photos Included) by RickyJesus: 10:29pm On May 08
EMILO2STAY:
lol, mr I didnt just discover him i have known that book for more than 15yrs now. besides you speak too ignorantly and careless as if your not aware of whats happening in your world. I can literally teach like a kid but I see you dont want to engage me in reasonble discussion because your ignorant.
And I have read that book 20 years ago, what do you think you know about the world? Very careless, reckless and pompous thing to claim.

Clearly I am not interested in discussing with you, you claiming knowledge on something you know little about and claiming you it all. Which reasonable discussion would come

1 Like

Re: Every Shocking Evidence I Have Found For The Past 11 Years (photos Included) by killsmith(f): 10:39pm On May 08
I'm presently reading on the songhai empire and the dogon tribe of Mali and their advance knowledge of astronomy and the sirius star system. I hope to visit Mali someday to make verification. Africa(Egypt) may have actually been the wakanda.

1 Like

Re: Every Shocking Evidence I Have Found For The Past 11 Years (photos Included) by Ourtruth247: 10:50pm On May 08
Reality was not what it appeared to be

After my experience with dmt and the results gotten from the scientific experiments on DMT, I realized that there was another aspect to reality that most humans didn't know of. There were realms that we didn't have access to and there were entities and beings that existed in those realms.

DMT opened up a temporary gateway to that realm and I began to wonder what else did.

I decided to do more research on this subject.

3 Likes

Re: Every Shocking Evidence I Have Found For The Past 11 Years (photos Included) by EMILO2STAY(m): 10:51pm On May 08
RickyJesus:

And I have read that book 20 years ago, what do you think you know about the world? Very careless, reckless and pompous thing to claim.

Clearly I am not interested in discussing with you, you claiming knowledge on something you know little about and claiming you it all. Which reasonable discussion would come
if you where not interested in any reasonble discusions ,then you should not have gone against what the o.p said because he is saying the truth. you quoted him and said he is saying things out of sentiments and emotions, you did not prove him wrong, you did not put up any factual rebuttal to what he said instead you quoted him and typed jargon and nonsense. are some of you in this forum maad? anyway am not suprised many people in nigeria suffer from mental illness. abeg go sit down.

plus let me add that you did not read any book 20yrs ago bloody liar.

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

8 Simple Ways To Make Your Girlfriend Beg You For Sexx / Africa Lady With The Biggest Hips Ever Spotted In Lagos Nigeria, And It Is Very / Girl With Tanker B**bs Cus Commotion On Instagram Says Cossy's Boobs r small

Viewing this topic: Linus199(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.