Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,212 members, 7,822,080 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:55 AM

Yoruba Women (and dating) - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Yoruba Women (and dating) (37894 Views)

Yoruba Women And Their Love For Igbo Men / Why Igbo Guys Never Marry Yoruba Women? / Are SS & Igbo Women More Beautiful Than Yoruba Women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba Women (and dating) by anonymous6(f): 1:58am On Nov 23, 2011
aloy/emeka:

Life is not limited to Igbo/Yoruba tribal warfare.

true I never said it was
Re: Yoruba Women (and dating) by anonymous6(f): 2:01am On Nov 23, 2011
aloy/emeka:

Who are you guys if I may ask you little brat?. So you are happily telling the world that your family is bigoted towards Igbo people and it sounds normal to you? Otiooo.

I don't know their names, am I suppose to remember their names?

My family is not bigoted to igbo's, my family & I  has friends that are igbo's but we believe in marrying your own. It seems to me you don't know the difference between cultural pride and marrying your own and tribal bigotry/hate. I have two igbo friends that would only marry igbo's and I don't call them bigots.

I say things how they are and I am not going to sugar code things for you because you don't want to hear things that you don't agree with

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Women (and dating) by aloyemeka1: 2:02am On Nov 23, 2011
anonymous6:

true I never said it was
I was wondering how fast tpia can raise tribal bigots here unless you were an old tribal soldier who got baptized and changed again. Eniyan ma kan dede pi iwa da[forgive my poor igbo]
Re: Yoruba Women (and dating) by aloyemeka1: 2:03am On Nov 23, 2011
anonymous6:

I don't know their names, am I suppose to remember their names?

My family is not bigoted to igbo's, my family & I  has friends that are igbo
's but we beleive in marrying your own. It seems to me you don't know the difference between cultural pride and marrying your own and tribal bigotry and hate

Having friends who are Igbos does not stop them from being bigots just like there are white people who have black friends but are still racists. The problem is that you were raised by a family who instilled hatred in you and its now very difficult for you to discern between that hatred and what is normal. It is very bigoted to judge people based on their skin color or ethnic background.
Look around here and ask yourself how many igbo tribalists who are females on nairaland?. The highest number of ethnic bigots here are Igbo males and Yoruba females and why is that?. Because they were tutored by their parents to hate the other group.
Re: Yoruba Women (and dating) by anonymous6(f): 2:05am On Nov 23, 2011
aloy/emeka:

I was wondering how fast tpia can raise tribal bigots here unless you were an old tribal soldier who got baptized and changed again. Eniyan ma kan dede pi iwa da[forgive my poor igbo]

I am not a tribal soilder or whatever you call it, I just a person who has yoruba pride. If you don't like it, then that is your issue

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Women (and dating) by anonymous6(f): 2:07am On Nov 23, 2011
aloy/emeka:

Having friends who are Igbos does not stop them from being bigots just like there are white people who have black friends but are still racists.

the difference between you and me is you view is if you refuse to marry outside your culture then you are a bigot and me I feel it is their view and culture, that should be respected. I have indian friends that think the same way, and I don't consider them bigots. So whats the problem?

aloy/emeka:

The problem is that you were raised by a family who instilled hatred in you and its now very difficult for you to discern between that hatred and what is normal. It is very bigoted to judge people based on their skin color or ethnic background.
Look around here and ask yourself how many igbo tribalists who are females on nairaland?. The highest number of ethnic bigots here are Igbo males and Yoruba females and why is that?. Because they were tutored by their parents to hate the other group.

I don't have hatred for anybody but I see nothing wrong with staying with your own. When it comes to the trends when it comes to yoruba women, i say it how I see it, sorry if it hurts your feelings

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Women (and dating) by Relax101(m): 2:07am On Nov 23, 2011
anonymous6:

to tell you the truth the yoruba men that I know are with igbo women never screamed it out either, so I don't think that has anything to do with it.

haba! See me see wahala!
Your mind dey very twisted. I have been to several weddings right from Naija to America. My cousin recently just got married to a man from Abeokuta, I know wetin the man do to make sure say im show say im don arrive. lol,
So please, stick to the little group of people you know and stop making a general statement.

anonymous6:

I am a bigot because I said yoruba women are not into igbo men just like you guys say the same thing about yoruba women. Get over yourself

I am a yoruba women, and not only I speak for myself but with the many Yoruba women I am around and they are not gravelling for igbo men. Many yoruba homes are lenient with their sons with other tribes but when it comes to Yoruba women their are restrictions, especially igbo men. So you guys can can front all you want I won't budge with this. I have many family members that have the same view.

You guys can't have your cake and eat it too.

From your many women to family members

You get wahala no be small.

There are restrictions in your house and not many yoruba homes.

My family background is Southern Nigeria. So I know what I am talking about.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Women (and dating) by anonymous6(f): 2:10am On Nov 23, 2011
Relax101:

haba! See me see wahala!
Your mind dey very twisted. I have been to several weddings right from Naija to America. My cousin recently just got married to a man from Abeokuta, I know wetin the man do to make sure say im show say im don arrive. lol,
So please, stick to the little group of people you know and stop making a general statement.

what does this have to do with yoruba women?

Also I will stay with my general statement because I have seen enough not small to make that conclusion. I am not going to sugar code things for you because you are angry with what I am saying

Relax101:

From your many women to family members

You get wahala no be small.

There are restrictions in your house and not many yoruba homes.

My family background is Southern Nigeria. So I know what I am talking about.

No there are restrictions in Yoruba households(not just my family members), I have seen it and observe it. Whether you like it or not some Yoruba households are restrictive, especially the Muslims.
Re: Yoruba Women (and dating) by Relax101(m): 2:16am On Nov 23, 2011
anonymous6:

No[b] there are restrictions in Yoruba households, I have seen it and observe it[/b].

Just showing how yoruba guys behave when they marry an Igbo girl. It's like they won a world cup trophy!

hahahahahahahahahahaha. So the restrictions is to Igbo Men only? hahahahahahahaha
Omo, I need to see the head of your family.

bye bye

[flash=400,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yEPGvQ7tVWg[/flash]

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Women (and dating) by aloyemeka1: 2:18am On Nov 23, 2011
anonymous6:

No there are restrictions in Yoruba households, I have seen it and observe it. Whether you like it or not some Yoruba households are restrictive, especially the Muslims.

Now it is becoming clearer. Your chances of being allowed Igbo man may be 50% from your parents but that Igbo man's chances of being allowed by his parents to marry  a muslim woman is 1% or less. So you are seriously better off not being attracted to Igbo men because I think the feeling could be mutual but that doesn't mean you should use it to make a blanket statement about Yoruba women and the order by which they are attracted to Nigerian men as if all the men in the world will die if they don't get a Yoruba woman to marry. You also forgot to add that Yoruba women will be attracted to other women before it will be Igbo men.
Re: Yoruba Women (and dating) by tpia5: 2:19am On Nov 23, 2011

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Women (and dating) by aloyemeka1: 2:19am On Nov 23, 2011
Relax101:

Just showing how yoruba guys behave when they marry an Igbo girl. It's like they won a world cup trophy!

hahahahahahahahahahaha. So the restrictions is to Igbo Men only? hahahahahahahaha
Omo, I need to see the head of your family.

bye bye

[flash=400,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yEPGvQ7tVWg[/flash]

Isn't Psquare supposed to be an Okoro boy?
Re: Yoruba Women (and dating) by tpia5: 2:20am On Nov 23, 2011
Re: Yoruba Women (and dating) by anonymous6(f): 2:21am On Nov 23, 2011
aloy/emeka:

Now it is becoming clearer. Your chances of being allowed Igbo man may be 50% from your parents but that Igbo man's chances of being allowed by his parents to marry  a muslim woman is 1% or less. So you are seriously better off not being attracted to Igbo men because I think the feeling could be mutual but that doesn't mean you should use it to make a blanket statement about Yoruba women and the order by which they are attracted to Nigerian men as if all the men in the world will die if they don't get a Yoruba woman to marry. You also forgot to add that Yoruba women will be attracted to other women before it will be Igbo men.

No, I make my observations based on what I have observed and see regardless of what I feel that why it is easy for me to make the way the order in which yoruba women are attracted to; why you are angry about this is baffling to me

I never made the assumption that all men in the world would die if they don't end up with yoruba women, I don't know where you got that from

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Women (and dating) by anonymous6(f): 2:25am On Nov 23, 2011
tpia@:

Anonymous

its really not worth the effort exchanging words with aloy emeka.

She has a very twisted way of thinking which isnt normal at all.

Best save yourself the effort because nothing you type here will come out the way you typed it after aloy emeka gets it into her thought process.

I thought Aloy Emeka was a igbo man; any way whatever but I get your point.
Re: Yoruba Women (and dating) by aloyemeka1: 2:28am On Nov 23, 2011
anonymous6:

No, I make my observations based on what I have observed and see regardless of what I feel that why it is easy for me to make the way the order in which yoruba women are attracted to; why you are angry about this is baffling to me

I never made the assumption that all men in the world would die if they don't end up with yoruba women, I don't know where you got that from

So whatever you observe from that cave in Oklahoma is applicable to all Yoruba women?. Just do quick and find a man first before making mouth. I wouldn't want you to end up single, childless, old and bitter like tpia. She was probably talking like you when she was in her 20's some 30 years ago. undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Women (and dating) by Relax101(m): 2:29am On Nov 23, 2011
tpia@:

As per mr abeokuta

what's your point?

Isa yaguda the bauchi governor is married to an abeokuta lady.

Do you see yorubas crowing about that here?

Anyways if you dnt understand just ask.
Wetin concern me with all this talk?
She cant use her house rule and regulations as a sweeping statement for an ethnic group.

aloy/emeka:

Isn't Psquare supposed to be an Okoro boy?

I just wan play a signing off song for her.
Na okoromadu boy. very [b]Igbotic [/b]set too. lol.
Re: Yoruba Women (and dating) by aloyemeka1: 2:30am On Nov 23, 2011
anonymous6:

I thought Aloy Emeka was a igbo man; any way whatever but I get your point.

Why wouldn;'t you think so since Igbo men get you excited. Since you now discover that I am no Igbo man, will that change your responses and assumptions about how I feel about your initial comments?. See how bigots are busted.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Women (and dating) by anonymous6(f): 2:31am On Nov 23, 2011
aloy/emeka:

So whatever you observe from that cave in Oklahoma is applicable to all Yoruba women?. Just do quick and find a man first before making mouth. I wouldn't want you to end up single, childless, old and bitter like tpia. She was probably talking like you when she was in her 20's some 30 years ago. undecided undecided undecided

Nope this observation was beyond just one state and I already have a yoruba guy I am going out with, so get over yourself. You are not a yoruba women, so why is this issue a concern to you?

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Women (and dating) by anonymous6(f): 2:32am On Nov 23, 2011
aloy/emeka:

Why wouldn;'t you think so since Igbo men get you excited. Since you now discover that I am no Igbo man, will that change your responses and assumptions about how I feel about your initial comments?. See how bigots are busted.

Nope igbo men don't get me excited, I just thought you were a igbo man(nothing more nothing less). All that other stuff you are saying is your assumption. I am not going to change my views and observations just to make you and your friend happy

whatever you have with Tpia, go and take it with Tpia, not interested

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Women (and dating) by zubeyr(m): 2:38am On Nov 23, 2011
tpia I must agree with you about Senegalese Algerian and Moroccan

Algerians tend to be more aggressive loyal but also have the reputation to have the baddest temper among all Arabs

between Senegalese and Moroccan the only difference is the skin color the mentality attitude games are same even the culture !

As for Ivorians  they  are more laid back love  music and party they remind me of  Yoruba and Congolese they will find any

excuse to party their music coupe decale (cote d ivoire ) and Soukouss ( R D du Congo ) are the most popular African music

outside Africa unlike nigerian music which is not known outside Nigeria musicians like dbanj timaya wizkid psquare olomide

tuface are nothing but bunch of clowns
Re: Yoruba Women (and dating) by aloyemeka1: 2:39am On Nov 23, 2011
anonymous6:

Nope this observation was beyond just one state and I already have a yoruba guy I am going out with, so get over yourself. You are not a yoruba women, so why is this issue a concern to you?
Just make sure you hold him to marry you before its too late. Just a friendly gesture.Case closed.
Re: Yoruba Women (and dating) by anonymous6(f): 2:40am On Nov 23, 2011
aloy/emeka:

Just make sure you hold him to marry you before its too late. Just a friendly gesture.Case closed.

we are already engaged because we mutually love each other, so that won't be necessary. Bye

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Women (and dating) by Nobody: 2:40am On Nov 23, 2011
aloy/emeka:

Aloy always gotta tell us about his personal experiences. Agony Aunty, sofrey sofrey.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Women (and dating) by Nobody: 2:41am On Nov 23, 2011
anonymous6:

we are already engaged because we mutually love each other, so that won't be necessary. Bye

You dont need to explain yourself to these freaks.

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Women (and dating) by anonymous6(f): 2:44am On Nov 23, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

You dont need to explain yourself to these freaks.

lol, I know

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Women (and dating) by zubeyr(m): 2:59am On Nov 23, 2011
aloy emeka ilekidi and  the fagot reality are  all  bigots

only difference shitality 101 is the only character who like to argue and gossip with ladies

you will see him / her first to comment on any subject related to women and femininity shocked

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Women (and dating) by Relax101(m): 3:22am On Nov 23, 2011
zubeyr:

aloy emeka ilekidi and  the fagot reality are  all  bigots

only difference shitality 101 is the only character who like to argue and gossip with ladies

you will see him / her first to comment on any subject related to women and femininity shocked

hahaha, you dis gay!
Re: Yoruba Women (and dating) by Dynamique: 3:49am On Nov 23, 2011
aloy/emeka:

How people are using the bigotry in their mind to judge others beat me. How do you know who is attracted to who and who will marry who. No matter what Nigerian women believes or wants, when the biological clock is ticking so fast, they don't care whether the man is Yoruba, Igbo, Fulani, Chinese or Boko haram. All these Yoruba women are not attracted to Igbo and Igbo women not attracted to hausa men is gibberish. A woman is as faithful to her religion or ethnic group or race as her options.
grin grin grin grin grin@boko haram.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Women (and dating) by zubeyr(m): 3:50am On Nov 23, 2011
@ relax 101

I welcome your mom  to check me out send her ASAP
Re: Yoruba Women (and dating) by Relax101(m): 4:07am On Nov 23, 2011
^^^^ Na, try your mom.
You know you are a father to her son!
It runs in your family.
Mumu like you.
Re: Yoruba Women (and dating) by zubeyr(m): 4:12am On Nov 23, 2011
Mumu I will take good care of her better than her boss stop being protective gay

you can't have her she is your mom so stop being stingy just pass her along she won't regret it wallahi

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Ladies, What's Your Take On Guys That Smoke? / Arin Shares Bikini, Beach Photos With Funny Captions (Photos) / Breakup After Being In A Relationship For 4 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.