Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

Yoruba Women (and dating) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Yoruba Women (and dating) (37885 Views)

Yoruba Women And Their Love For Igbo Men / Why Igbo Guys Never Marry Yoruba Women? / Are SS & Igbo Women More Beautiful Than Yoruba Women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba Women (and dating) by mustspin: 10:52am On Nov 22, 2011
u should all stop al dis tribal bigotry. i dont think every woman is a function of her tribe, there are always exceptions. other tribes got there own shortcomings u know angry angry angry
Re: Yoruba Women (and dating) by Talking(m): 11:10am On Nov 22, 2011
Smells tribalism here, SMH & checks out other interesting threads
Re: Yoruba Women (and dating) by tohirah(f): 11:30am On Nov 22, 2011
Qualities I would find attractive in non-Yoruba/non- Nigerian guy would be tall,light,romantic,social,outgoing.VERY CARING AND LOVING,kinda reserved,
Re: Yoruba Women (and dating) by ak4God(m): 11:36am On Nov 22, 2011
The current Deputy Senate Leader:Senator Ali Ndume has been named as a key link and sponsor of the Boko Haram Islamic militants.He has also confirmed he has a relationship with Boko Haram, but he was afraid to come forward.
Whats your take on this?
Re: Yoruba Women (and dating) by slimyem: 11:46am On Nov 22, 2011
yoruba men are soooooooo traditional and unromantic.they want wives who would take their briefcases from them when they get home,prepare their bath-water,kneel while serving them food and bla bla,
They are so annoying.gosh!
Re: Yoruba Women (and dating) by nazzyon(m): 11:54am On Nov 22, 2011
Not all Yoruba men are like that oooooo
Re: Yoruba Women (and dating) by expert555: 11:55am On Nov 22, 2011
This tread is confused open to many interpretations
Re: Yoruba Women (and dating) by 1dafubabs(m): 12:00pm On Nov 22, 2011
@ REALITY101,  shocked   I REALLY NEED TO KNOW WHERE YOU DO UR RESEARCH BECAUSE YOU TOTALLY GET IT ALL WRONG!!
Re: Yoruba Women (and dating) by Tosinville(m): 12:09pm On Nov 22, 2011
seedord247:

Though I'm a Yoruba but i will
still say the Fact. . .
If you marry a Yoruba Women
be ready to die at the age of
40-50.

Yoruba women don't think with
their brain unless they invite
third party to help them think.

If you marry a yoruba woman,
have it in mind you marry the
entire family except her dad.

Yoruba women values
ceremony more than their
children.

Yoruba women believe in
investing money on material
things Like (Aso ebi, Gold,)
rather investing in their
children future.

Yoruba women believe and have
faith in their family than their
husband.

But i still love my yoruba
women because of their
nagging and curse they raise on
their husband.

^^^Oh! lord ve mercy, now i know this dude is dunce 101 & probably suffering from down's syndrome. Obviously, you're trying to impress ppl u don't know on here by passing str8 insults to your mother, aight? lord

[Yoruba women values
ceremony more than their
children.
Yoruba women believe in
investing money on material
things Like (Aso ebi, Gold,)
rather investing in their
children future]
^^^ is this your mother's attitude towards you cos i see no reasons for you to generalize all yoruba women while you only have one mother.

My yoruba mum is the best mother in the world, if ur mum happens to be imperfect then you should've keep that to yourself cos we all have our prons & cons in life but u don't hv a good sense to reason dat way.

Anyway i don't blame you, i only blame the day they gave birth to a child like you cos you sounds like disgrace to your mother on NL.

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Women (and dating) by nagoma(m): 12:09pm On Nov 22, 2011
@Michelin89

As a yoruba girl, I find black men generally attractive.  

My Dear your choice is too wide. Can't we  have a little finesse and decorum? How can your choice be all black men?
Re: Yoruba Women (and dating) by Nobody: 12:13pm On Nov 22, 2011
I didn't say all men. I used generally to indicate that tribe or nationality doesn't really matter. Their personality and looks matter. smiley
Re: Yoruba Women (and dating) by tpia5: 12:21pm On Nov 22, 2011
Re: Yoruba Women (and dating) by tpia5: 12:26pm On Nov 22, 2011
Re: Yoruba Women (and dating) by BCuZiMBlaCk(m): 12:27pm On Nov 22, 2011
Okay ooo
Re: Yoruba Women (and dating) by tpia5: 12:28pm On Nov 22, 2011
Re: Yoruba Women (and dating) by lolafowowe(f): 12:41pm On Nov 22, 2011
@ tpia
the issue is dat yoruba women don't usually date outside their tribe dat why u haven't gotten a nice post to ur comment since.
Re: Yoruba Women (and dating) by asoebi(m): 12:48pm On Nov 22, 2011
Must you mention my name
Re: Yoruba Women (and dating) by thehunted(m): 12:59pm On Nov 22, 2011
[size=13pt]arent u guys tired of fighting all the time?\

lolafowowe:

@ tpia
the issue is dat yoruba women don't usually date outside their tribe dat why u haven't gotten a nice post to your comment since.

so true.

[/size]
Re: Yoruba Women (and dating) by aloyemeka4: 1:04pm On Nov 22, 2011
slimyem:

yoruba men are soooooooo traditional and unromantic.they want wives who would take their briefcases from them when they get home,prepare their bath-water,kneel while serving them food and bla bla,
They are so annoying.gosh!

And your men are so unTraditional and Romantic,abi? undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Yoruba Women (and dating) by kunlaxo: 1:14pm On Nov 22, 2011
Am sorry o, Mr seedord it seems you have married the wrong wife, the Yoruba women to me are simply the best.i love my own so much as she is Just the best i could ever marry, No wahala, beautiful, and cool headed, she works and i also work life is just so simple we have everything we need.she is just my help mate.Yoruba women i know have good characters and good motherly love and care,most of them are good house wives,just treat them well and u will enjoy them, above all no tribe is perfect.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Women (and dating) by lolafowowe(f): 1:30pm On Nov 22, 2011
accepted that we yoruba women re good can u tell us about guys from other tribe, like the igbo or hausa guy,re dey dis and dat or dey are
totally different
Re: Yoruba Women (and dating) by Tosinville(m): 1:52pm On Nov 22, 2011
Mr.kunlaxo

The funny part of it is that seedord don't even have a wife yet, i'm just wondering why is he so cold that way if not that he's dedicating those nonsense to his mother.
Re: Yoruba Women (and dating) by kunlaxo: 1:56pm On Nov 22, 2011
The guy is simply mentally Deluded, the thing dey touch am small small, better treated now before is too late.
Re: Yoruba Women (and dating) by DaDoctor: 2:10pm On Nov 22, 2011
kunlaxo:

The guy is simply mentally Deluded, the thing dey touch am small small, better treated now before is too late.
Tosinville:

Mr.kunlaxo

The funny part of it is that seedord don't even have a wife yet, i'm just wondering why is he so cold that way if not that he's dedicating those nonsense to his mother.

TRUTH REALLY HURTS YOU GUYS I GUESS.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Women (and dating) by Tosinville(m): 2:22pm On Nov 22, 2011
^^Da Doctor

hurt me ke? i laugh in swedish buhahaha cheesy, the dude hurt his mama & let his mum come across what he stated here maybe his mother won't strip naked at night & rain some more curse on him.
Re: Yoruba Women (and dating) by kemisuga(f): 2:34pm On Nov 22, 2011
Mtchewwwwwwwww
Re: Yoruba Women (and dating) by DaDoctor: 2:40pm On Nov 22, 2011
Tosinville:

^^Da Doctor

hurt me ke? i laugh in swedish buhahaha cheesy, the dude hurt his mama & let his mum come across what he stated here maybe his mother won't strip Unclad at night & rain some more curse on him.

i have stayed in lagos and west for more than 28 years of my life and have inlaws that are yorubas.

i tell you that guys may not be 100 percent correct but HE MADE AN 'A'.

Yorubas have no true value for marriage and matrimony ,just a few godly ones do.

GO TO DSTV and watch their movies, do same for hausa and ibo movies on sundays then you wud be cleared that their cultural representation as per marriage centres around betrayal, lustful possession, clubbing and immoral actts includint extra marital affairs as its climax. then you wud agree he made a n 'A'. the truth may be had to admit, but the BOLD HEARTED WOULD, FOR THE SAKE OF CHANGE AND POSTERITY.

Personally, i can give you a list of yoruba ladies seeking cuts from me even when they know i am in marriage for yearsssss.

Now i am not saying it isnt there in other tribes, but the proportion is highest in yoruba.

the only tribe that mostly encourages pregnancy before marriage.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Women (and dating) by Nobody: 2:45pm On Nov 22, 2011
Too many cry babies on this thread. But like seriously why is it that I never heard any positive thing about Yoruba people? Tilapia any idea?
Re: Yoruba Women (and dating) by anonymous6(f): 2:51pm On Nov 22, 2011
ak4God:

If you want to live long, I think other tribes are better, As a Yoruba man, the earlier commentator is 100% right,dont let us be sentimental, Its common among yoruba women having  children for 4 to 5 men, all in the name of normal thing(aye senrue).Hardly you c a yoruba woman that stay in there husband house without having extra marital affairs.The other tribes are better to marry than the yoruba woman, lets call a spade spade.Go to Isale Eko, Ijora , badiya, Abeokuta, You will see a woman that gave birth to 5 children with 5 different  men, so what are we talking about?Am a Yoruba man, but i think we need to educate our women to exhibit more courtsy in that aspect.Other tribes are better.Hardly you see an Igbo married woman that can have 5 children for 5 different men.

Da Doctor:

i have stayed in lagos and west for more than 28 years of my life and have inlaws that are yorubas.

i tell you that guys may not be 100 percent correct but HE MADE AN 'A'.

Yorubas have no true value for marriage and matrimony ,just a few godly ones do.

GO TO DSTV and watch their movies, do same for hausa and ibo movies on sundays then you wud be cleared that their cultural representation as per marriage centres around betrayal, lustful possession, clubbing and immoral actts includint extra marital affairs as its climax. then you wud agree he made a n 'A'. the truth may be had to admit, but the BOLD HEARTED WOULD, FOR THE SAKE OF CHANGE AND POSTERITY.

Personally, i can give you a list of yoruba ladies seeking cuts from me even when they know i am in marriage for yearsssss.

Now i am not saying it isnt there in other tribes, but the proportion is highest in yoruba.

the only tribe that mostly encourages pregnancy before marriage.

Then why are both of you in this thread if you have such a low feeling of Yoruba's?

it just doesn't make sense or have anything to do with the topic, so I am just suspicious that you guys want to trash this thread as much as possible on irrelevance's

This thread didn't ask what do men think about Yoruba women or men considering Yoruba women as potential partners, it ask yoruba women only but looking at this thread majority of the people answering are non-yoruba women. So I guess you just don't want yoruba women to even answer a question for themselves

both of you are here to trash yoruba women on a thread that was suppose to be answered by yoruba women, you two are desperate morons

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Women (and dating) by DaDoctor: 2:53pm On Nov 22, 2011
REALITY101:

Too many cry babies on this thread. But like seriously why is it that I never heard any positive thing about Yoruba people? Tilapia any idea?

Truly. wat you read is how it is.

if you are in naija just walk around or be involved in a rel wit a yoruba lady making conscious effort to study their traits then confirm same as true.

When i was dating a yoruba lady, immediately i arrived their house the parents says' OKO RE TI DE O ZZZZZZZZ'

and when i am in they at times ask her to take me to her room or at times they ask her if she wont follow me home over the weeknd. this family mind you is very rich. a former COMM OF POLICE IN OLD LAGOS.

SEvery culture has its short coming, this is one for the yorubas. a yoruba woman get married even when she has 2 children from different men at home, but in Ibo land it wouldnt be too easy a thing.

infact i just rest my case.
Re: Yoruba Women (and dating) by coogar: 2:56pm On Nov 22, 2011
as expected, the trolls are having their daily circus!

myopic topic, idiotic original poster, large percentage of moronic comments.
Re: Yoruba Women (and dating) by Nobody: 2:56pm On Nov 22, 2011
Sobuzkribing ***** cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Visually Impaired Lovers Wed In Anambra State (Photos) / Breakup After Being In A Relationship For 4 Years / When Your Girlfriend Becomes Envious Of You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.