Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,051 members, 7,838,655 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:18 AM

See What I Just Found Out About The Paternity Of My First Child After Six Years - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What I Just Found Out About The Paternity Of My First Child After Six Years (4243 Views)

Woman Takes DNA Test, Learns Boyfriend Of Six Years Is Her Biological Brother / Lady Slaps Boyfriend For Rejecting Marriage Proposal After Six Years Of Dating / Man Dies Of Heart Attack After Discovering The True Paternity Of His Kids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What I Just Found Out About The Paternity Of My First Child After Six Years by Meektunz: 11:20am On May 08
Last week Saturday was the day I would never forget in a hurry, it was a Saturday I nearly died. My wife met me in the room while i was relaxing and she said she has something to tell me, so I said okay she should go ahead and the next thing she said was please she is sorry for everything, that she is tired of keeping it for 6 years and that she is ready for the outcome of this. I replied by saying "you're keeping me in too much suspense, please talk". Then she said i'm not the father of our first child, that the father is back for him claiming responsibility. Though I've always had doubt about the child right from birth. She said the father denied being responsible for the pregnancy when she got pregnant that was why she forced it on me. She started apologizing that I should forgive her, that she was young and naive. I couldn't utter a word due to how i was feeling.

She went down to our pastor's office and told him everything and that she wants to go back to her parent's house, then he asked her why and she said it's not as if marriage has been smooth and that I've sent her out of the house severally when we had issues. Etc. For goodness sake is that the issue on ground?

From then till today I've not understood myself uptil today, I was admitted in the hospital for good three days, I was discharged yesterday evening. Till now I haven't said anything yet due to my health condition. She kept begging me everyday day, right from the hospital, uptil today. Guys, I wish death could just take me, this lady has shattered me. I wish you know what I passed through for that child.

I remember when she was in labour for that child, i had to treck all around this city of Abuja from place to place begging people I know for little assistance so I could buy little things for the birth of the child, if I express what I passed through, Oh God... Let me stop here. Please guys what should I do? Right now I just want to get better and send her back to her parent's house. I'm tired of crying for almost 5 days now.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What I Just Found Out About The Paternity Of My First Child After Six Years by madridguy(m): 11:23am On May 08
If your story is real and not fiction, take the child for DNA test first to be 100% sure of her claim.

The confused gender can be funny at times. She might be trying to use the same child to hook her ex probably that one don secure good job and she want to port.

Think with cool head bro.

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See What I Just Found Out About The Paternity Of My First Child After Six Years by iLegendd(m): 11:27am On May 08
But wait, are some women this senseless? They think we forgive these kinds of things? Even a SIMP that has been caged spiritually can't forgive let alone a man with his senses.

My dear, lack of knowledge about women before you got married is the reason you're feeling bad and suicidal. The betrayal.

Ordinary chatting naughty with another guy, I can't forgive let alone paternity fraud. Anyway, forgive her and let her go, but at least, you've learned the HARD WAY that the only person you should trust in this world is God and money.

23 Likes

Re: See What I Just Found Out About The Paternity Of My First Child After Six Years by Meektunz: 11:30am On May 08
madridguy:
If your story is real and not fiction, take the child for DNA test first to be 100% sure of her claim.

The confused gender can be funny at times. She might be trying to use the same child to hook her ex probably that one don secure good job and she want to port.

I swear with my mother's grave the boy looks 100% like the guy.

15 Likes

Re: See What I Just Found Out About The Paternity Of My First Child After Six Years by madridguy(m): 11:35am On May 08
I don't want to blame you right now but you brought this upon yourself. I am very sure you saw the signs but you intentionally ignore it. Guys should stop starting a family with " I am pregnant"
The Eve daughters are something else. As far back as 2007/2008, Lagos state said majority of first born are bastard and its painful till date many guys are still falling in trap like this.

Meektunz:
I swear with my mother's grave the boy looks 100% like the guy.

3 Likes

Re: See What I Just Found Out About The Paternity Of My First Child After Six Years by condensedmilk: 11:35am On May 08
Hope this is not another made up story

2 Likes

Re: See What I Just Found Out About The Paternity Of My First Child After Six Years by muyico(m): 11:42am On May 08
fiction story! just let her go?? bcus d loves isn't dere anymore

2 Likes

Re: See What I Just Found Out About The Paternity Of My First Child After Six Years by Meektunz: 11:54am On May 08
muyico:
fiction story! just let her go?? bcus d loves isn't dere anymore
I won't come and cook up a story, this is what I'm passing through now.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What I Just Found Out About The Paternity Of My First Child After Six Years by muyico(m): 12:13pm On May 08
Meektunz:
I won't come and cook up a story, this is what I'm passing through now.
okay! if woman truly loved u, she will not even reason of leaving ur house talk less of saying it out! women no dey forgive bad deed u did to them! my sincere advise for u is to let her go!! and look for anoda woman!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What I Just Found Out About The Paternity Of My First Child After Six Years by Dizzyyish: 12:25pm On May 08
The first thing I would like you to understand is, she didn't come clean because of honesty or guilty conscience. She confessed because circumstances forced her. Remember that whenever she says "Please forgive me." If that circumstance didn't present itself another man's child and babymama would have inherited everything you've worked for when you passed away (on top all the suffering you're suffering for them now).

When some men are urged to understand female nature they yell "Just make money and women will come," and then trap themselves with sunk cost fallacy. It's the (heavy) investments you've made on woman's head that increases the pain of betrayal. A man aware of female nature might have already done DNA test earlier but what has happened has happened, hindsight is 20/20.

As the case stands, her highest priority right now may be emotional manipulation/blackmail (maybe that's why she went to meet the pastor, so he'll join her begging). You said you want to send her away, so she's still living with you? If you forgive her that's when your troubles will TRULY begin.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See What I Just Found Out About The Paternity Of My First Child After Six Years by okunwaye(m): 12:43pm On May 08
Meektunz:
Last week Saturday was the day I would never forget in a hurry, it was a Saturday I nearly died. My wife met me in the room while i was relaxing and she said she has something to tell me, so I said okay she should go ahead and the next thing she said was please she is sorry for everything, that she is tired of keeping it for 6 years and that she is ready for the outcome of this. I replied by saying "you're keeping me in too much suspense, please talk". Then she said i'm not the father of our first child, that the father is back for him claiming responsibility. Though I've always had doubt about the child right from birth. She said the father denied being responsible for the pregnancy when she got pregnant that was why she forced it on me. She started apologizing that I should forgive her, that she was young and naive. I couldn't utter a word due to how i was feeling.

She went down to our pastor's office and told him everything and that she wants to go back to her parent's house, then he asked her why and she said it's not as if marriage has been smooth and that I've sent her out of the house severally when we had issues. Etc. For goodness sake is that the issue on ground?

From then till today I've not understood myself uptil today, I was admitted in the hospital for good three days, I was discharged yesterday evening. Till now I haven't said anything yet due to my health condition. She kept begging me everyday day, right from the hospital, uptil today. Guys, I wish death could just take me, this lady has shattered me. I wish you know what I passed through for that child.

I remember when she was in labour for that child, i had to treck all around this city of Abuja from place to place begging people I know for little assistance so I could buy little things for the birth of the child, if I express what I passed through, Oh God... Let me stop here. Please guys what should I do? Right now I just want to get better and send her back to her parent's house. I'm tired of crying for almost 5 days now.
Sharrap, you're a paid Writer pulling out stories from your as$ angry

3 Likes

Re: See What I Just Found Out About The Paternity Of My First Child After Six Years by Meektunz: 12:53pm On May 08
Dizzyyish:
The first thing I would like you to understand is, she didn't come clean because of honesty or guilty conscience. She confessed because circumstances forced her. Remember that whenever she says "Please forgive me." If that circumstance didn't present itself another man's child and babymama would have inherited everything you've worked for when you passed away (on top all the suffering you're suffering for them now). Please, is there anyway i can chat you privately? I need someone to talk to and express myself with everything... Thanks

When some men are urged to understand female nature they yell "Just make money and women will come," and then trap themselves with sunk cost fallacy. It's the (heavy) investments you've made on woman's head that increases the pain of betrayal. A man aware of female nature might have already done DNA test earlier but what has happened has happened, hindsight is 20/20.

As the case stands, her highest priority right may be emotional manipulation/blackmail (maybe that's why she went to meet the pastor, so he'll join her begging). You said you want to send her away, so she's still living with you? If you forgive her that's when your troubles will TRULY begin.
Re: See What I Just Found Out About The Paternity Of My First Child After Six Years by Nicepoker(m): 12:56pm On May 08
Stop eating her food. grin
Re: See What I Just Found Out About The Paternity Of My First Child After Six Years by Reminderz: 1:22pm On May 08
congratulations, you're now ready to accept the redpill, in the most excruciating way.... the illusions is finally clear out of your face...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What I Just Found Out About The Paternity Of My First Child After Six Years by Danjikanbauchi: 1:32pm On May 08
Let her go bro, if not that the child real father is back claiming his child she. Won't have confessed to you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What I Just Found Out About The Paternity Of My First Child After Six Years by pointblank247(m): 1:41pm On May 08
Forgive her but let her go for the following reasons.
1, she love her ex more than she love you.
2, she didn't confess because she was remorseful but because her ex want her to.
3, she is a sceamer for not telling the pastor what actually happened. I thought she was supposed to tell the pastor the truth and beg him to beg you for forgiveness.

She can do worse if you let her

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What I Just Found Out About The Paternity Of My First Child After Six Years by IkeIgboNiile(m): 1:53pm On May 08
In Igbo land any child born by a man's wife is his child, irrespective of his origin. So that child belongs to you and nobody can take him away from you.

1 Like

Re: See What I Just Found Out About The Paternity Of My First Child After Six Years by Meektunz: 2:10pm On May 08
pointblank247:
Forgive her but let her go for the following reasons.
1, she love her ex more than she love you.
2, she didn't confess because she was remorseful but because her ex want her to.
3, she is a sceamer for not telling the pastor what actually happened. I thought she was supposed to tell the pastor the truth and beg him to beg you for forgiveness. You are very right sir, the Lord bless you...

She can do worse if you let her
Do you know what she told me today? She said her ex was more open to her when they were in a relationship than me. Imagine someone who is begging me for forgiveness, yet saying all these.

2 Likes

Re: See What I Just Found Out About The Paternity Of My First Child After Six Years by goodconsience77: 2:25pm On May 08
My bro just thank God that u discover it early, my own was after 16 yrs you can see how painful it will be. She is planning to render me useless for the rest of my life.
Cut off the relationship very fast because if u don't what she will do to u will ever regret u came to this world
Her love and affection is to that guy that own the baby, she just used u to train another person baby.
Women are terrible things that ever happened to mankind. Women are created in devil's likeness.

15 Likes

Re: See What I Just Found Out About The Paternity Of My First Child After Six Years by danzaki63: 2:32pm On May 08
Drag the Ex to your Pastor or your wife"s Pastor and ask him why he wants to destroy your marriage? secondly do a DNA and if confirm to be his: think about the Boy are you in good relation with hiM, do you love him? if the Ex insist on having the baby, ask him to refund all you hard spent both on the kid and the mother, including all the wedding expenses. Simple.

4 Likes

Re: See What I Just Found Out About The Paternity Of My First Child After Six Years by dNortherner(m): 2:34pm On May 08
madridguy:

Gaskiya kenan. CALM down pal, I understand what you might be going through.

1 Like

Re: See What I Just Found Out About The Paternity Of My First Child After Six Years by 007kjb: 2:50pm On May 08
IkeIgboNiile:
In Igbo land any child born by a man's wife is his child, irrespective of his origin. So that child belongs to you and nobody can take him away from you.

That's true but in this case it is even the woman that wants to take the child to the real father...so this guy has no choice than to accept his loss

My advice is for him to send that lady away today

1 Like

Re: See What I Just Found Out About The Paternity Of My First Child After Six Years by mii4u(f): 3:10pm On May 08
madridguy:

Hey this man
Re: See What I Just Found Out About The Paternity Of My First Child After Six Years by AcadaWriter: 3:16pm On May 08
Hope this is not another made up story ... Ah, need help with your academic papers? Contact us.

1 Like

Re: See What I Just Found Out About The Paternity Of My First Child After Six Years by Verbtips(m): 3:17pm On May 08
Hmmmsad so sad, how about you give her a second chance.
Re: See What I Just Found Out About The Paternity Of My First Child After Six Years by Meektunz: 3:18pm On May 08
007kjb:

That's true but in this case it is even the woman that wants to take the child to the real father...so this guy has no choice than to accept his loss

My advice is for him to send that lady away today
my brother, I'll have sent her out of my house, just that I've been very very down since that the she told me. I don collect more than six drop for hospital since Monday. I'm just praying to wake up strong tomorrow so I could send her away.
Re: See What I Just Found Out About The Paternity Of My First Child After Six Years by HarunaWest(m): 3:47pm On May 08
Meektunz:

Sorry for what you have been put through. Man up and move on. Kindly return her back to her parents house. She should go with the said child and initiate divorce proceedings. Just move on. Don't think too much about it if not you will get too depressed and it may hurt you more. Stay safe bro. Cheers.
Re: See What I Just Found Out About The Paternity Of My First Child After Six Years by IkeIgboNiile(m): 3:50pm On May 08
007kjb

My advice is for him to send that lady away today.

The guy has a choice and a say in the matter, going by what i just wrote. He's the only one who can allow the child to leave his house because customarily the child belongs to him.

2 Likes

Re: See What I Just Found Out About The Paternity Of My First Child After Six Years by Holluwhakemmy(f): 4:03pm On May 08
We are tired of all these made up story jare. If your story is true let her go she's tired of the marriage likewise you so there is nothing you can do other than to have peace of mind. Ire o

2 Likes

Re: See What I Just Found Out About The Paternity Of My First Child After Six Years by Meektunz: 4:21pm On May 08
HarunaWest:
Sorry for what you have been put through. Man up and move on. Kindly return her back to her parents house. She should go with the said child and initiate divorce proceedings. Just move on. Don't think too much about it if not you will get too depressed and it may hurt you more. Stay safe bro. Cheers.
Thanks so so so much brotherly, I'm so grateful.... I would have to be a man and force myself to move on.
Re: See What I Just Found Out About The Paternity Of My First Child After Six Years by MikeBetty(m): 4:21pm On May 08
Give your life to Christ, He has the answer to your problems

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What I Just Found Out About The Paternity Of My First Child After Six Years by killsmith(f): 4:28pm On May 08
Instead of throwing a party you're moaning. Would you rather she told you 18 years later?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Does Nl Have An Annual Party For The Romance Section? / My Girlfriend Told Me Point Blank. Is Over! / See What A Guy Did To Propose To His Lady, Yet The Lady Refused- Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.