Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,341 members, 7,819,202 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:41 PM

See What A Guy Did To Propose To His Lady, Yet The Lady Refused- Photo - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What A Guy Did To Propose To His Lady, Yet The Lady Refused- Photo (4236 Views)

Superman And His Lady Share Their Yoga Pre-Wedding Moments / Lagos Man Pretends To Be Dead In An Accident Only To Rise And Propose To His GF / See What Guy Did To Girl That Refused To Visit Him But Asked For MTN Card (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What A Guy Did To Propose To His Lady, Yet The Lady Refused- Photo by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jun 05, 2015
Guys what do you think about this girl? Is she out of her mind?

Re: See What A Guy Did To Propose To His Lady, Yet The Lady Refused- Photo by MEGGATRON(m): 3:59pm On Jun 05, 2015
I can only do this with nokia touchlight phones.

2 Likes

Re: See What A Guy Did To Propose To His Lady, Yet The Lady Refused- Photo by temifisayo(f): 4:00pm On Jun 05, 2015
awww
Re: See What A Guy Did To Propose To His Lady, Yet The Lady Refused- Photo by Janet101(f): 4:01pm On Jun 05, 2015
Joke of d century
Re: See What A Guy Did To Propose To His Lady, Yet The Lady Refused- Photo by missKiffy(f): 4:02pm On Jun 05, 2015
You want her to say yes because of the phones
Re: See What A Guy Did To Propose To His Lady, Yet The Lady Refused- Photo by sinaj(f): 4:03pm On Jun 05, 2015
relationship cant be built on wealth sad

I would do d xme if I dnt love d guy *rolls eyes*
Re: See What A Guy Did To Propose To His Lady, Yet The Lady Refused- Photo by ronald4lif(m): 4:03pm On Jun 05, 2015
He has got more money than sense obviously. What would she need such large numbers of iPhones for
Re: See What A Guy Did To Propose To His Lady, Yet The Lady Refused- Photo by Brugo(m): 4:04pm On Jun 05, 2015
Lol. Bad market. Hope say no be iPhone 6. Gbeese.
Re: See What A Guy Did To Propose To His Lady, Yet The Lady Refused- Photo by BeeBeeOoh(m): 4:04pm On Jun 05, 2015
I must be very stewpeed if I believe this..
Re: See What A Guy Did To Propose To His Lady, Yet The Lady Refused- Photo by DuchessLily(f): 4:04pm On Jun 05, 2015
The guy is out of his mind for doing such!

who would use all the iPhones he bought undecided .

Its a materialistic babe that would appreciate all that.... He should go and learn how to show 'real love' joorr sad

1 Like

Re: See What A Guy Did To Propose To His Lady, Yet The Lady Refused- Photo by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jun 05, 2015
sinaj:

1 Like

Re: See What A Guy Did To Propose To His Lady, Yet The Lady Refused- Photo by RaDaZaBaNa(m): 4:06pm On Jun 05, 2015
5 plots of Land in About abuja ....Gone like wind
Re: See What A Guy Did To Propose To His Lady, Yet The Lady Refused- Photo by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jun 05, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
I must be very stewpeed if I believe this..
e fit be empty carton sef
Re: See What A Guy Did To Propose To His Lady, Yet The Lady Refused- Photo by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jun 05, 2015
if he was to be my bf, i will say NO.
why on earth will he buy 99 iphones, am i a marketer? or must he squander the resources?

just ordinary man who is desperate to marry me, i will still say NO..cos material things are not love.

i prefer true love & a planned life.

1 Like

Re: See What A Guy Did To Propose To His Lady, Yet The Lady Refused- Photo by BeeBeeOoh(m): 4:12pm On Jun 05, 2015
blublahd:

[ri ght] e fit be empty carton sef[/right]
even if na empty carton, if I believe am na im be sey I don chop mad..
Re: See What A Guy Did To Propose To His Lady, Yet The Lady Refused- Photo by LEvuls(m): 4:17pm On Jun 05, 2015
sinaj:

No won't be able to do this grin
Re: See What A Guy Did To Propose To His Lady, Yet The Lady Refused- Photo by LEvuls(m): 4:20pm On Jun 05, 2015
missKiffy:
You want her to say yes because of the phones
common its proposing for Christ sake what if it was a diamond ring worth more than the phone and why do u ladies think its only good to propose with ring
Re: See What A Guy Did To Propose To His Lady, Yet The Lady Refused- Photo by PunkyOh(f): 4:21pm On Jun 05, 2015
99 phones? I'd say "No" too. He sounds stùpid & showy. Couldn't he have used something else to make the heart?
Re: See What A Guy Did To Propose To His Lady, Yet The Lady Refused- Photo by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 4:29pm On Jun 05, 2015
How many times will this nonsense be on Nairaland?
And it will make front page.
Re: See What A Guy Did To Propose To His Lady, Yet The Lady Refused- Photo by lurlah2014(f): 4:30pm On Jun 05, 2015
cos MONEY can not buy happiness neither will a thousand iphone or watever do the same
Re: See What A Guy Did To Propose To His Lady, Yet The Lady Refused- Photo by CertifiedFreak(m): 5:11pm On Jun 05, 2015
Dude, the babe is stupid and she's got poverty flowing through her veins. Anyways, what do I know; she could be waiting for one sheikh like that.
Re: See What A Guy Did To Propose To His Lady, Yet The Lady Refused- Photo by Ayjos10(m): 5:24pm On Jun 05, 2015
sinaj:

u dnt luv him nd u date him...evn devil dey fear u sad
Re: See What A Guy Did To Propose To His Lady, Yet The Lady Refused- Photo by mhzluchY1(f): 5:29pm On Jun 05, 2015
Lolz
Re: See What A Guy Did To Propose To His Lady, Yet The Lady Refused- Photo by desertboom(m): 5:31pm On Jun 05, 2015
Dem girls chanting; I will do the same
I dey laugh if na Naija babe's dey talk like this, well it's internet and anyone can claim anything
Re: See What A Guy Did To Propose To His Lady, Yet The Lady Refused- Photo by leftyansh: 5:39pm On Jun 05, 2015
shakes my dick on the thread............ iranu
Re: See What A Guy Did To Propose To His Lady, Yet The Lady Refused- Photo by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jun 05, 2015
That iPhone 6 must be chinko brand maybe that's why d girl refuse
Re: See What A Guy Did To Propose To His Lady, Yet The Lady Refused- Photo by czarr(m): 6:32pm On Jun 05, 2015
.....loool,see girls forming"I'm not moved by material things"...buhahahahabbaababbabaaaaaahaa!
lwkmo,Una done forget so soon?
Re: See What A Guy Did To Propose To His Lady, Yet The Lady Refused- Photo by misspicy(f): 6:58pm On Jun 05, 2015
ladies pls lets be truthful with ourselves....
i wuldnt say no to this proposal bcoz dat might just be his own way of expressing himsef.if he has d money let him spend it as long as the motive behind it is love and understandin
btw,the phones can be sold and the money used for whatever na
Re: See What A Guy Did To Propose To His Lady, Yet The Lady Refused- Photo by BabaNath(m): 7:23pm On Jun 05, 2015
Is she from Pluto?
Re: See What A Guy Did To Propose To His Lady, Yet The Lady Refused- Photo by DEIFIED(m): 7:34pm On Jun 05, 2015
All my naija babes that are forming not a material lady here will not hesitate to say yes to him if they were the one in that lady's shoe.
Re: See What A Guy Did To Propose To His Lady, Yet The Lady Refused- Photo by sinaj(f): 7:45pm On Jun 05, 2015
LEvuls:
No won't be able to do this grin
lol grin
Re: See What A Guy Did To Propose To His Lady, Yet The Lady Refused- Photo by Googleus(m): 8:06pm On Jun 05, 2015
i can only do this with sim cards....

Nigerians girls aren't loyal

(1) (2) (Reply)

Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria / What Will You Do If Your Girl Did This? (photo) / My Girlfriend Is Insisting I self-service In Her Presence Or She Do This!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.