Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,012 members, 7,845,277 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 02:39 PM

Why We Must Allow US Military Base In Yorubaland - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why We Must Allow US Military Base In Yorubaland (2334 Views)

During APC Convention, Tinubu Didn't Allow Us Go To South East - Lawal / IPOB Should Allow Us Bury Nnamdi Kanu’s Parents In Peace – Kinsmen / David Cameron: Some Chibok Girls Were Found But GEJ Didn’t Allow Us Rescue Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why We Must Allow US Military Base In Yorubaland by ycat: 3:12pm On May 09
Yorubaland is surrounded by people who hate us and want to kill us and take over our land. Our people are maimed and killed for going to farm. Yoruba are the No.1 victims of police and all kind of brutalities in Nigeria, all by design. People can’t walk freely without getting kidnapped. Nigerian has been fighting bokoharam as long as I can remember with no success and the same bokoharam are recruited in the Nigerian army. Nigeria is already at war and we Yoruba are the only ones always depicted as children among Nigerian tribes in drawings because we act like kids and the least prepared for what’s coming. We need a strong arm of the US, though Americans have their own problem but not to the level of the kind of threat Yoruba face in Nigeria where we are slaves. President Tinubu was destroyed outside Nigeria just because he’s a Yoruba man. With their security, Yoruba can now exercise our God-given freedom without fear of Nigerian soldiers descending on us and our Obas can step into their power and get out from under the shadow of the govt. We need help to face what is ahead. This is an opportunity of a lifetime and the greatest crime president Tinubu would commit against Yoruba is not to allow this opportunity. If we are attacked for allowing the US base, it’s a quick way to get to where we are going. A dangerous freedom is better than peaceful slavery.

These are just a few of the countries with US military bases for protection.

United Kingdom
Japan
Germany
Italy
Korea

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why We Must Allow US Military Base In Yorubaland by Remman(m): 3:34pm On May 09
We need their bases in the entire southern region, let the north continue with their terrorist life since that's what they feel they need while we live in peace.

3 Likes

Re: Why We Must Allow US Military Base In Yorubaland by Fashdeejay(m): 3:46pm On May 09
Sadly if you understand that the moment you allow a foreign country's base on your soil, you literally hand them the reins of power! America has a penchant for undermining democracy... In a subtle manner especially if the govt. in power doesnt dance to their tune. So i dont think it is a good idea in the long run

17 Likes

Re: Why We Must Allow US Military Base In Yorubaland by Cindypresh(f): 4:08pm On May 09
Wait till you get your Yoruba nation...one nigeria for now

And we can't accept any military base in Nigeria soil

4 Likes

Re: Why We Must Allow US Military Base In Yorubaland by Ttipsy(f): 4:13pm On May 09
Cindypresh:

why not?

You want banditry and herdsmen killing to continue?

I will support US military base even in my local government.
They have the intelligence and zero hypocrisy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why We Must Allow US Military Base In Yorubaland by Cindypresh(f): 4:15pm On May 09
Ttipsy:
why not?

I smell ulterior motives

So nope

4 Likes

Re: Why We Must Allow US Military Base In Yorubaland by Zooposki(f): 4:19pm On May 09
Ttipsy:
why not?

Get Oduduwa Republic first, then invite them.

9 Likes

Re: Why We Must Allow US Military Base In Yorubaland by Ttipsy(f): 4:23pm On May 09
Cindypresh:

I smell ulterior motives

So nope
I will support it

2 Likes

Re: Why We Must Allow US Military Base In Yorubaland by k777(m): 5:28pm On May 09
You can invite them to your compound if you have any, NOT IN YORUBALAND.

4 Likes

Re: Why We Must Allow US Military Base In Yorubaland by Melagros(m): 5:51pm On May 09
Ttipsy:
why not?

If I may ask you, who do you think is behind the dastardly activities of those bandits and Bokoharam?

4 Likes

Re: Why We Must Allow US Military Base In Yorubaland by 2mch(m): 5:56pm On May 09
LOL, giving any country base on your soil and you are an automatic. Slave. They will control and decide your life. OP must be going through severe depression and dementia to support such bullshit.

7 Likes

Re: Why We Must Allow US Military Base In Yorubaland by LoveJesus87(m): 6:00pm On May 09
ycat:
Yorubaland is surrounded by people who hate us and want to kill us and take over our land. Our people are maimed and killed for going to farm. Yoruba are the No.1 victims of police and all kind of brutalities in Nigeria, all by design. People can’t walk freely without getting kidnapped. Nigerian has been fighting bokoharam as long as I can remember with no success and the same bokoharam are recruited in the Nigerian army. Nigeria is already at war and we Yoruba are the only ones always depicted as children among Nigerian tribes in drawings because we act like kids and the least prepared for what’s coming. We need a strong arm of the US, though Americans have their own problem but not to the level of the kind of threat Yoruba face in Nigeria where we are slaves. President Tinubu was destroyed outside Nigeria just because he’s a Yoruba man. With their security, Yoruba can now exercise our God-given freedom without fear of Nigerian soldiers descending on us and our Obas can step into their power and get out from under the shadow of the govt. We need help to face what is ahead. This is an opportunity of a lifetime and the greatest crime president Tinubu would commit against Yoruba is not to allow this opportunity. If we are attacked for allowing the US base, it’s a quick way to get to where we are going. A dangerous freedom is better than peaceful slavery.

United Kingdom
Japan
Germany
Italy
Korea
and u think the U.S military will help u?
U know nothing bro

10 Likes

Re: Why We Must Allow US Military Base In Yorubaland by LoveJesus87(m): 6:02pm On May 09
Ttipsy:
why not?

u watch too movies and believe the mainstream media.

The U.S is king of hypocrisy

7 Likes

Re: Why We Must Allow US Military Base In Yorubaland by LOVEALAIGBO: 6:05pm On May 09
OP, the reasons you give for wanting a US military base stationed in Yorubaland are the same reasons (though they’d never admit it openly) some are campaigning vigorously and vociferously for them not to be allowed into Nigeria!

It can’t have gone unnoticed to observers which set of people are opposing the presence of a US military base in Nigeria the most.
Re: Why We Must Allow US Military Base In Yorubaland by LOVEALAIGBO: 6:08pm On May 09
2mch:
LOL, giving any country base on your soil and you are an automatic. Slave. They will control and decide your life. OP must be going through severe depression and dementia to support such bullshit.

Not necessarily! The OP may be aware of the pitfalls involved in taking such a position, but at the end of the day, it boils down to choosing the lesser of two evils!

1 Like

Re: Why We Must Allow US Military Base In Yorubaland by nairalanda1(m): 6:10pm On May 09
ycat:

United Kingdom
Japan
Germany
Italy
Korea

You don't need a millitary base...you need to vote in a government that would make Nigeria's economy diversified, and industrial, so that jobless people will not roam around killing other jobless people...because they are too busy making made in Nigeria cars and phones in Ibadan, Awka and Sokoto. Or making made in Nigeria computers in Bauchi, Calabar and Akure...or making tractors in Katsina, Keffi, and Makurdi.

But you people want someone that will share money for you, yes, you and the obidients, and even the northerners. Not someone who would put your money to work for you.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why We Must Allow US Military Base In Yorubaland by ccrenda5540: 6:14pm On May 09
This is Fake news
Re: Why We Must Allow US Military Base In Yorubaland by nigeriansamurai(m): 6:22pm On May 09
ycat:

United Kingdom
Japan
Germany
Italy
Korea
an evil prayer sir.

2 Likes

Re: Why We Must Allow US Military Base In Yorubaland by ycat: 6:35pm On May 09
It will be an evil prayer to plantation gatekeepers.
nigeriansamurai:
an evil prayer sir.
Re: Why We Must Allow US Military Base In Yorubaland by flokii: 6:44pm On May 09
South West is largely peaceful.. a foreign Military base will be best suited for South East to restore peace and order to the region and end every Mondays sit-at-home.

1 Like

Re: Why We Must Allow US Military Base In Yorubaland by Ttipsy(f): 6:53pm On May 09
Melagros:

If I may ask you, who do you think is behind the dastardly activities of those bandits and Bokoharam?
especially for herdsmen, the hypocrisy of federal government and military is obvious

So we need an independence (US army) to deal with these terrorists

1 Like

Re: Why We Must Allow US Military Base In Yorubaland by ycat: 6:54pm On May 09
That your dream will never happen in Nigeria. You can’t build a skyscraper on a bungalow foundation, the only thing that will help Nigeria is separation or regional govt. We are too different to have a common front and we don’t want the same thing. You can’t have 3 or more captains operating a ship at the same time, so we must return to the drawing board.

If president Tinubu with all the knowledge and track record of running a great govt could struggle to straighten Nigeria, imagine what an imbecilic fool like Peter Obi would have done, the idiott would simply have sold Nigeria to China and gone home to Akpu.

Thank God for Tinubu, at least we are slowly getting out of the ditch the past administration put us in.

With what we have now, Yoruba need US military base for protection so we can stand up without fear and take charge of our destiny.
nairalanda1:

You don't need a millitary base...you need to vote in a government that would make Nigeria's economy diversified, and industrial, so that jobless people will not roam around killing other jobless people...because they are too busy making made in Nigeria cars and phones in Ibadan, Awka and Sokoto. Or making made in Nigeria computers in Bauchi, Calabar and Akure...or making tractors in Katsina, Keffi, and Makurdi.

But you people want someone that will share money for you, yes, you and the obidients, and even the northerners. Not someone who would put your money to work for you.
Re: Why We Must Allow US Military Base In Yorubaland by ycat: 7:06pm On May 09
They are in over half a dozen countries and are obeying the law. That’s what agreements are for.
Fashdeejay:
Sadly if you understand that the moment you allow a foreign country's base on your soil, you literally hand them the reins of power! America has a penchant for undermining democracy... In a subtle manner especially if the govt. in power doesnt dance to their tune. So i dont think it is a good idea in the long run
Re: Why We Must Allow US Military Base In Yorubaland by ycat: 7:08pm On May 09
We need it now to quicken Yoruba nation.
There’s no one Nigeria, we are tribal people.
Cindypresh:

Re: Why We Must Allow US Military Base In Yorubaland by ycat: 7:10pm On May 09
The motive is we want freedom and any way we can get it is welcome.
Cindypresh:

I smell ulterior motives

So nope
Re: Why We Must Allow US Military Base In Yorubaland by ycat: 7:12pm On May 09
We will have them first so we can get our freedom from Nigeria.
Zooposki:

Get Oduduwa Republic first, then invite them.
Re: Why We Must Allow US Military Base In Yorubaland by ycat: 7:13pm On May 09
They are coming to Yorubaland and you will have to leave because you don’t belong there.
k777:
You can invite them to your compound if you have any, NOT IN YORUBALAND.
Re: Why We Must Allow US Military Base In Yorubaland by ycat: 7:18pm On May 09
Politicians, retired army generals and foreign players.
Melagros:

Re: Why We Must Allow US Military Base In Yorubaland by nairalanda1(m): 7:19pm On May 09
ycat:
That your dream will never happen in Nigeria. You can’t build a skyscraper on a bungalow foundation, the only thing that will help Nigeria is separation or regional govt. We are too different to have a common front and we don’t want the same thing. You can’t have 3 or more captains operating a ship at the same time, so we must return to the drawing board.

If president Tinubu with all the knowledge and track record of running a great govt could struggle to straighten Nigeria, imagine what an imbecilic fool like Peter Obi would have done, the idiott would simply have sold Nigeria to China and gone home to Akpu.

Thank God for Tinubu, at least we are slowly getting out of the ditch the past administration put us in.

With what we have now, Yoruba need US military base for protection so we can stand up without fear and take charge of our destiny.

You are not ready for good government at all.
Re: Why We Must Allow US Military Base In Yorubaland by ycat: 7:25pm On May 09
You just told us the ailments you are battling, get help first before you come and jump head first in topics that are over your head. US military bases are the reasons those countries I listed haven’t been attacked and are they slaves of the Americans to your defeatist brain? You are already a slave to your inferiors in Nigeria, so what do you have to lose exactly?
2mch:
Re: Why We Must Allow US Military Base In Yorubaland by ycat: 7:31pm On May 09
And why won’t they defend us if we are attacked,when protection is all we will get out of the deal?
LoveJesus87:
and u think the U.S military will help u?
U know nothing bro
Re: Why We Must Allow US Military Base In Yorubaland by ProfGday(m): 7:33pm On May 09
Fashdeejay:

Majority of you are gullible,why? Fulani Kidnappers that are collecting ransom from you left and right are they not undermining your human rights? But it isn American Army base that can be of help to you when chips are down that one is now your problem...Oponu nie

You people have not reliased that terrorists have infiltrated the Nigerian army from head to toes. By the time you get it,what happened in Afghanistan would be a child's play in comparison to what is coming to Aso Rock and it's environ.

Right now,the whole of FCT residents are under the siege of Fulani Kidnappers. But idiots minded cum semi illiterates like you,are bleating like hungry goats about US ARMY BASE that they will cause wahala for the masses. Which of the varieties of wahala or kasala have you not experienced during this APC led administration.

The US ARMY is the only volunteers to have been withstanding the most wicked and inconsiderate blood-thirsty Muslim terrorists from the middle east and Eastern Europe since the middle of this century.

Criminals can never support siting the US army base in Nigeria,I'm so sure of that. Quote me anywhere.

You people should bow your heads in shame, because shame is ashamed of your rottened morals.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Obi Of Onitsha Survives Kidnap Attempt / Nigeria Civil War Begins In 14 Days / Fashola Hands Over Renamed Olubunmi Okogie Road In Sangotedo, Ajah. Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.