Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,504 members, 7,819,828 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

Fashola Hands Over Renamed Olubunmi Okogie Road In Sangotedo, Ajah. Pics - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola Hands Over Renamed Olubunmi Okogie Road In Sangotedo, Ajah. Pics (2332 Views)

Fashola Hands Over To Ambode Today- Photos / Fashola Hands Over 200 Vehicles To Law Enforcment. Pictures. / Fashola Hands Over Fourth Maternal And Child Care Centre At Ajegunle. Pics: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fashola Hands Over Renamed Olubunmi Okogie Road In Sangotedo, Ajah. Pics by EkoIle1: 2:18pm On Feb 23, 2012

Re: Fashola Hands Over Renamed Olubunmi Okogie Road In Sangotedo, Ajah. Pics by johnie: 4:43pm On Feb 23, 2012
I remember when this project was being done:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-367311.128.html#msg6027537

Good job!

smiley
Re: Fashola Hands Over Renamed Olubunmi Okogie Road In Sangotedo, Ajah. Pics by EkoIle1: 4:51pm On Feb 23, 2012
johnie:

I remember when this project was being done:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-367311.128.html#msg6027537

Good job!

smiley

Wow!!!

Thanks for the beautiful pictures.

Re: Fashola Hands Over Renamed Olubunmi Okogie Road In Sangotedo, Ajah. Pics by karlmax2: 4:55pm On Feb 23, 2012
The road was build by the monastry don't just mention fashola I have some landed property behind the catholic monastry why do Ʊ think it was named olubunmi okojie

No be fashola build am but na him commision am pls stop all this ur lies
Re: Fashola Hands Over Renamed Olubunmi Okogie Road In Sangotedo, Ajah. Pics by Mightyine: 5:00pm On Feb 23, 2012
Let them continue to be deceiving themselves,I stay at okunmopo street around there,I have never seen why a govt would continously be deceiving his people through the media
Re: Fashola Hands Over Renamed Olubunmi Okogie Road In Sangotedo, Ajah. Pics by karlmax2: 5:08pm On Feb 23, 2012
Mightyine:
Let them continue to be deceiving themselves,I stay at okunmopo street around there,I have never seen why a govt would continously be deceiving his people through the media

My broda no be small thing Ʊ really knw the place Ʊ mind this brain washed ACN goons road that was built buy a catholic monastry they want to claim it na wah sha
Re: Fashola Hands Over Renamed Olubunmi Okogie Road In Sangotedo, Ajah. Pics by EkoIle1: 5:11pm On Feb 23, 2012
karl max:

The road was build by the monastry don't just mention fashola I have some landed property behind the catholic monastry why do Ʊ think it was named olubunmi okojie

No be fashola build am but na him commision am pls stop all this ur lies

Keep quiet Olodo.  The state works ministry built the road.

Go to # 56.

Construction of Access Road to Monastry of mothers of the church, Sangotedo

http://www.lagosstate.gov.ng/index.php?page=subpage&spid=636&mnu=module&mnusub=ministry&mpid=42

Does the fact they they name projects after people translates to them building the said projects?

At least try to hate with a little common sense and use google to your advantage, not to sound like silly and disgruntled ignorant idiot.
What a dummy
Re: Fashola Hands Over Renamed Olubunmi Okogie Road In Sangotedo, Ajah. Pics by karlmax2: 5:14pm On Feb 23, 2012
^^^
Keep deceiving urself we that own property there and leave around there knows better brainwashed olodo
Re: Fashola Hands Over Renamed Olubunmi Okogie Road In Sangotedo, Ajah. Pics by EkoIle1: 5:18pm On Feb 23, 2012
karl max:

^^^
Keep deceiving urself we that own property there and leave around there knows better brainwashed olodo

Shameless man, it was kind of easy to trash your senseless lies.

Go look for another lie, I'll be here waiting to trash you some more,
Re: Fashola Hands Over Renamed Olubunmi Okogie Road In Sangotedo, Ajah. Pics by karlmax2: 5:23pm On Feb 23, 2012
Better go look for the dead uncompleted road that ur master listed on the fruad website that is 45% under construction and stop the lies!! Oponu!!
Re: Fashola Hands Over Renamed Olubunmi Okogie Road In Sangotedo, Ajah. Pics by karlmax2: 5:31pm On Feb 23, 2012
To show how foolish Ʊ are why would fashola build a link road to a monastry is only a simpleton like Ʊ that would keep licking politicians ass oraisa like Ʊ The road was built by the monastry not fashola their is no economic activity on that area apart from the monastry and they payed for the construction of that road stop ur lies Ʊ are becoming a nuisance!!
Re: Fashola Hands Over Renamed Olubunmi Okogie Road In Sangotedo, Ajah. Pics by johnie: 5:36pm On Feb 23, 2012
Re: Fashola Hands Over Renamed Olubunmi Okogie Road In Sangotedo, Ajah. Pics by johnie: 5:38pm On Feb 23, 2012
Re: Fashola Hands Over Renamed Olubunmi Okogie Road In Sangotedo, Ajah. Pics by EkoIle1: 6:38pm On Feb 23, 2012
karl max:

Better go look for the dead uncompleted road that ur master listed on the fruad website that is 45% under construction and stop the lies!! Oponu!!

So when they say a project is 45% complete, it means it stays at 45% complete forever and never completed?

I guess lying is not your only problem

Are you still in elementary school or you are just another degenerated illiterate?
Re: Fashola Hands Over Renamed Olubunmi Okogie Road In Sangotedo, Ajah. Pics by Mightyine: 9:16pm On Feb 23, 2012
Nobody is fighting gov fashola,what I am only saying is that you can't continue to be acheiving on pages of newspapers,a governor that can openly come out to say that they build the road that passes through oniru estate speaks volume,stop this deceit,a lot of man hours is being wasted between abraham adesanya and mega chicken every morning and we are paying toll fare per trip on this same road that is less than 50km,tell your master to do more than commissioning roads that is of no economic importance to the citizenry,we are tax payers and we demands a better governance
Re: Fashola Hands Over Renamed Olubunmi Okogie Road In Sangotedo, Ajah. Pics by EkoIle1: 9:30pm On Feb 23, 2012
Mightyine:

Nobody is fighting gov fashola,what I am only saying is that you can't continue to be acheiving on pages of newspapers,a governor that can openly come out to say that they build the road that passes through oniru estate speaks volume,stop this deceit,a lot of man hours is being wasted between abraham adesanya and mega chicken every morning and we are paying toll fare per trip on this same road that is less than 50km,tell your master to do more than commissioning roads that is of no economic importance to the citizenry,we are tax payers and we demands a better governance

STFU already and stop whining with your silly rubbish that makes no damn sense. What better way to generate economic activities and develop than building roads?

Why is NL so full of brainless idiots,
Re: Fashola Hands Over Renamed Olubunmi Okogie Road In Sangotedo, Ajah. Pics by Mightyine: 9:34pm On Feb 23, 2012
This is a public forum,learn how to be civil,I know that your rants might be as a result of your upbringing,I stand to be corrected,that roads is of no economic importance to that area,
Re: Fashola Hands Over Renamed Olubunmi Okogie Road In Sangotedo, Ajah. Pics by tpia5: 9:47pm On Feb 23, 2012
did sangotedo use to look that good?

cant really remember but there seems to be quite a lot of improvement.
Re: Fashola Hands Over Renamed Olubunmi Okogie Road In Sangotedo, Ajah. Pics by EkoIle1: 10:10pm On Feb 23, 2012
Mightyine:

This is a public forum,learn how to be civil,I know that your rants might be as a result of your upbringing,I stand to be corrected,that roads is of no economic importance to that area,

The fact that it's a public forum doesn't mean it's an excuse for you lie and spew ignorance, it also doesn't shield you from from what I said.

Now STFU.

Den go cry if den no build road, den go still cry if den build road. You clowns are really bipolar,
Re: Fashola Hands Over Renamed Olubunmi Okogie Road In Sangotedo, Ajah. Pics by Jisunpack: 10:33pm On Feb 23, 2012
So which road was then constructed by the loud mouthed Igbos out billion of projects Fashola is commissioning? Since they claimed to be "developing" south west(Lagos), one would expect Ohanaeze to be commissioning roads, water supply system, markets and fly overs. Na we they "develop" lagos indeed. Even this road way Fashola build they pain the sadist like say dey wan die. Slit you throat if you wish, South West must progress. Awon oni ira nu lasan.

Set of loud mouthed crude parasites.
Re: Fashola Hands Over Renamed Olubunmi Okogie Road In Sangotedo, Ajah. Pics by djustice: 12:07am On Feb 24, 2012
Iragbiji-Ile aka Eko-Ile, your lies will be the death of you. May your carrion be eaten by vultures and hyenas. May your children and children's children reap sorrow and strife from the blatant lies you and your boyfriend, Fashola, are telling the world.

That road was built by the church, as has been stated clearly here, and no amount of abuse from you can change that. You and Fashola are claiming credit for God's work. Well, I'm sure you're ready for his wrath. Mark my words, it will come when you least expect it, and you will regret every single keystroke that led to the lies you're peddling in this thread.

Ole (thief), ole (lazy bones) like you and your boyfriend.
Re: Fashola Hands Over Renamed Olubunmi Okogie Road In Sangotedo, Ajah. Pics by EkoIle1: 12:55am On Feb 24, 2012
djustice:

Iragbiji-Ile aka Eko-Ile, your lies will be the death of you. May your carrion be eaten by vultures and hyenas. May your children and children's children reap sorrow and strife from the blatant lies you and your boyfriend, Fashola, are telling the world.

That road was built by the church, as has been stated clearly here, and no amount of abuse from you can change that. You and Fashola are claiming credit for God's work. Well, I'm sure you're ready for his wrath. Mark my words, it will come when you least expect it, and you will regret every single keystroke that led to the lies you're peddling in this thread.

Ole (thief), ole (lazy bones) like you and your boyfriend.

per all your rubbish, back to you and everybody inside ya family.

Now, I've posted proof that it's a state project, I need you to show us proof that it was built by the church and if you can not or refuse to show us any proof. You are a bastard.

Oloshi enemy of progress, God punish you and everything you stand for.
Re: Fashola Hands Over Renamed Olubunmi Okogie Road In Sangotedo, Ajah. Pics by djustice: 1:10am On Feb 24, 2012
Eko Ile:

per all your prayers, more to me and everybody inside my family.

Now, I've posted proof that it's a state project, I need you to show us proof that it was built by the church and if you can not or refuse to show us any proof. You are a bastard.

Oloshi enemy of progress, God punish me and everything I stand for.

What proof, you re-tard. That signboard? I can show you at least 4 projects done between Victoria Island and Ajah by private companies, which Fashola has claimed credit for!! I'm even aware of a drainage project that's about to take off now, completely financed AND constructed by a private company that cannot wait for Fashola and his thieving goons to keep promising. They were originally stopped from doing it by the State Ministry of Works, only to be told to pay some money and use a Lagos State Ministry of Works signboard, to make it look like the Ministry is doing the work!!

You are a cretin, have always been, will always be. The effect of your continued ingestion of Fashola's fecal matter on the few brain cells you have left will be with you and your descendants for generations to come. Like I have posted on here before, the profit of your deceit will be the pain and suffering that will dog your footsteps and those of your generations. For every kobo of Lagos Taxpayers' funds you collect to spread these obvious lies, strife will increase exponentially in your life. You will never know peace. Your dreams will be stolen from you, just as you're conspiring to steal the dreams of millions of young and old Lagosians. You will labour in vain. Good health will be far from you. Misfortune will follow you everywhere and will happen to you daily. Pain and suffering will be your constant companions. All these will be so in the Mighty Name of Jesus, so long as you continue to profit from the sweat of Lagosians, in order to peddle lies and twist the truth to the advantage of your boyfriends, Fashola and Tinubu. Amen!
Re: Fashola Hands Over Renamed Olubunmi Okogie Road In Sangotedo, Ajah. Pics by dayokanu(m): 1:15am On Feb 24, 2012
Well done fashola
Re: Fashola Hands Over Renamed Olubunmi Okogie Road In Sangotedo, Ajah. Pics by EkoIle1: 1:18am On Feb 24, 2012
djustice:

What proof, you re-tard. That signboard? I can show you at least 4 projects done between Victoria Island and Ajah by private companies, which Fashola has claimed credit for!! I'm even aware of a drainage project that's about to take off now, completely financed AND constructed by a private company that cannot wait for Fashola and his thieving goons to keep promising. They were originally stopped from doing it by the State Ministry of Works, only to be told to pay some money and use a Lagos State Ministry of Works signboard, to make it look like the Ministry is doing the work!!

You are a cretin, have always been, will always be. The effect of your continued ingestion of Fashola's fecal matter on the few brain cells you have left will be with you and your descendants for generations to come. Like I have posted on here before, the profit of your deceit will be the pain and suffering that will dog your footsteps and those of your generations. For every kobo of Lagos Taxpayers' funds you collect to spread these obvious lies, strife will increase exponentially in your life. You will never know peace. Your dreams will be stolen from you, just as you're conspiring to steal the dreams of millions of young and old Lagosians. You will labour in vain. Good health will be far from you. Misfortune will follow you everywhere and will happen to you daily. Pain and suffering will be your constant companions. All these will be so in the Mighty Name of Jesus, so long as you continue to profit from the sweat of Lagosians, in order to peddle lies and twist the truth to the advantage of your boyfriends, Fashola and Tinubu. Amen!

Olohi oloriburuku, . cant read and comprehend. everybody inside ya family be re-tard and all your trash right back to you and your family.

List of roads under construction by Lagos state's work ministry.

Go to number 56

Construction of Access Road to Monastry of mothers of the church, Sangotedo

http://www.lagosstate.gov.ng/index.php?page=subpage&spid=636&mnu=module&mnusub=ministry&mpid=42

Show me proof that the church built that road and if not, you are a bastard.
Re: Fashola Hands Over Renamed Olubunmi Okogie Road In Sangotedo, Ajah. Pics by Jisunpack: 3:04am On Feb 24, 2012
Incase the loud mouthed blood sucking ding bats haven't notice this post!

Ji_sun_pack:

So which road was then constructed by the loud mouthed Igbos out of billion of projects Fashola is commissioning? Since they claimed to be "developing" south west(Lagos), one would expect Ohanaeze to be commissioning roads, water supply system, markets and fly overs. Na we they "develop" lagos indeed. Even this road way Fashola build they pain the sadist like say dey wan die. Slit you throat if you wish, South West must progress. Awon oni ira nu lasan.

Set of loud mouthed crude parasites.

^
We "develop" South west, we this and that, yet we see Fashola commissioning zellion of houses, portable water work and international standard newly constructed roads without being able to show us which one/s the dreaded lobbyist a.k.a Ohanaeze built. I guess they are mostly typing and posting from some cobweb infested shops in Alaba #occupying their stench loudest mouths with second hand goods and fake drugs. Pathetic.

(1) (Reply)

Massob Respond To Tension In Onitsha / PDP Rally In Katsina: Supporters Chanting "Sai Buhari" Instead Of "Sai Jonathan" / I Am Ready To Die - Cheif Olusegun A. Obasanjo Tweets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.