Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,805 members, 7,837,895 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 12:21 PM

The Conversation I Had With My Fiancée Last Night - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Conversation I Had With My Fiancée Last Night (33587 Views)

Indecisive About My Fiancée That Dated People I Know / I Caught My Fiancée Cheating / I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Conversation I Had With My Fiancée Last Night by Homeboiy: 8:42pm On May 10
clockwisereport:
ok. Kita bu m wotar' ihe mer' ne m aniemag ahu comment g'

Ke ké life shi aga?
Re: The Conversation I Had With My Fiancée Last Night by clockwisereport: 8:47pm On May 10
Homeboiy:

Ke ké life shi aga?
anyi keler' chukwu. Nigeria shir' ike nwoshua mene obinigwe ne emer' onwonye eha
Re: The Conversation I Had With My Fiancée Last Night by smasher1(m): 8:50pm On May 10
BeauBragnar11:

What is N10M ké??
Oya give OP the money make him marry tomorrow Saturday grin grin

Please N10m is nothing. It may not last a year no matter how much it looks to be. If the guy wants to marry he would, but if he allows the lady to leave angrily, he's obviously not in love with her, nor is he ready to marry.
Re: The Conversation I Had With My Fiancée Last Night by mosicola(m): 9:06pm On May 10
I know you are lying but continue. Let us wait for thunder that will strike your left scrotum
Re: The Conversation I Had With My Fiancée Last Night by Coolgent(m): 9:10pm On May 10
muyico:
must d wife contribute to family warfare? Which mean d man isnt man enough, man must cater 4 all his family needs! I didnt knw ur religion? But paul said a man dat cant cater 4 his home/family! Unbliver is better dan him!
You are right.
Even in Islam family welfare is 100% Man's duty!

The op sound like gigolo cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Conversation I Had With My Fiancée Last Night by Anunakeeh: 9:21pm On May 10
Clevagal:

You’re a fool you never see who go tell you grin If your parents raised you well, you’d know it’s a man’s job to provide for his FAMILY! Why did you change mouth? I came for you because you insinuated it should be 50:50. Only weaklings like you go for 50:50. Broke churchrat. If you had money you won’t be here arguing 50:50 or 100:0. Face of poverty grin

Na person wey go beat you into coma you dey find because i know you won't shut your mouth until hands touch you well.

Last last you will eventually settle with one man on 30k salary. Stupid girl.
Re: The Conversation I Had With My Fiancée Last Night by BeauBragnar11: 9:28pm On May 10
smasher1:

Please N10m is nothing. It may not last a year no matter how much it looks to be. If the guy wants to marry he would, but if he allows the lady to leave angrily, he's obviously not in love with her, nor is he ready to marry.

So after all these talk you still no drop the N10M 🙄🙄
Re: The Conversation I Had With My Fiancée Last Night by Homeboiy: 6:51am On May 11
clockwisereport:
anyi keler' chukwu. Nigeria shir' ike nwoshua mene obinigwe ne emer' onwonye eha

Eziokwu
Ma né ndu bu ishi
Re: The Conversation I Had With My Fiancée Last Night by ISellBeer: 7:05am On May 11
WarrenP:
I’ll go straight to the point, she has been disturbing me to legalize our relationship since last year. I couldn’t take it anymore so I decided to let her know what I have I Mind.

I told her before I will wed her, we both need to have 10 million as reserve in an account for emergency. She brings 5m while I also bring Mine.

I do want a secured future for the both of us but she no dey reason with me. Always complaining age is not on her side.

She don vex leave my side since morning telling family and friends that i have been wasting her time.

I’m wondering if I did anything wrong

Baba ten million naira is nothing aswear
But it depends on YOUR income
Re: The Conversation I Had With My Fiancée Last Night by Boyjaco: 8:04am On May 11
if na so ur
Re: The Conversation I Had With My Fiancée Last Night by Boyjaco: 8:34am On May 11
go away if that the way ur father n mother marry you wont be here talking rubbish if you are not ready to marry let go after all you don nack free of charge tire
Re: The Conversation I Had With My Fiancée Last Night by IfyAwazie(f): 10:46am On May 11
yad2eidi:
idiots like you are the type women should happily baff with raw hydrochloric acid. why didn't you tell her from the beginning? if she is reading this I will advice her to hide for night and pour you acid
cheesy. Lol
Re: The Conversation I Had With My Fiancée Last Night by ZakiZaki1: 12:07pm On May 11
So only the guy should carry the responsibilities of marriage, the guy only want the lady to be responsible for something and also contribute her quota to the marriage, what is she bringing to the table....is it only kpetus or yansh...after marriage what nextconstituting nuisance while the husband run around alone without her contributing nothingif she doesn't have 5m it's a thing she can reason her bf I have 2m at least it's a contribution, God knows if she's even contributing to their relationship self.... before that guy can give such condition he must have noticed something in her that makes him phonic not to marry her....if a woman keep buying expensive wigs and useless phones without contributing 1 Kongo of rice in this harsh economy I swear is a wicked person....no man should even notify a woman before her head would tell you to help out in this economy now....I support the guy 100 percent....at least he now knew he's not marrying nonsense and please guy throw her away permanently....she can't contribute anything....any woman that cannot contribute anything towards marriage and in marriage now should go...my humble opinion.
Re: The Conversation I Had With My Fiancée Last Night by Clevagal: 6:57pm On May 12
Anunakeeh:

Na person wey go beat you into coma you dey find because i know you won't shut your mouth until hands touch you well.

Last last you will eventually settle with one man on 30k salary. Stupid girl.

If the call men to come out..Churchrat like you go come out grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Should I Accept Her Back After Several Months? / Annoying Things Ladies Do (pictures) / My Pre Wedding Photo Shoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.