Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,290 members, 7,860,695 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:27 PM

Oyintiloye: "Don’t Give Up On Tinubu’s Administration" - APC Chieftain - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oyintiloye: "Don’t Give Up On Tinubu’s Administration" - APC Chieftain (6820 Views)

Don’t Sabotage Tinubu’s Efforts In Fixing Economy - Oyintiloye Tells Governors / Emefiele Suspension: Pastor Adefarasin Applauds Tinubu’s Administration(video) / Reno: Don’t Give Your Parents “A Talk Of The Town Burial”. Give Them ........... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oyintiloye: "Don’t Give Up On Tinubu’s Administration" - APC Chieftain by Racoon(m): 7:38am On May 13
A chieftain of the All Progressives Congress in Osun State, Chief Olatunbosun Oyintiloye, has appealed to Nigerians not to give up on the administration of President Bola Tinubu.

Mr Oyintiloye, a member of the defunct APC Presidential Campaign Council, made the appeal while speaking with journalists in Osogbo on Sunday. He described Mr Tinubu as a “true democrat”, who will fulfil all his electoral promises to Nigerians.

Mr Oyintiloye, a former lawmaker, said that the various economic policies by the President, such as fuel subsidy removal, unification of the naira, among others, which look like pain, were the foundation upon which a prosperous Nigeria would be built. The APC chieftain said, although it was obvious that Nigerians were presently experiencing economic hardship, they should be hopeful for a better and prosperous future.

“There is no doubt that Nigerians are facing hard times but this is not deliberate or a sign of failure on the part of the President. For us to enjoy a prosperous Nigeria, we must be ready to sacrifice a little and that is what is currently happening. Mr President meant well for Nigerians.

He will not gain anything by deliberately inflicting pains on Nigerians. All the economic policies put in place by the President that look like pain are actually meant to strengthen our economy. Don’t give up on the president. He will do better and he will continue to improve on the welfare of Nigerians,”
he said.

According to Mr Oyintiloye, Mr Tinubu inherited a bad economy when he came to power, fixing it for the overall benefit of Nigerians requires patience. The APC chieftain, however, said that the various interventions the President had put in place, were part of the efforts towards revitalising the country’s economy.

He said that this would be achieved through the prioritisation of key areas such as agriculture, a robust market system, quality healthcare, education, improved electricity and tackling corruption.

“Government will continue to strengthen our economy by investing in industries and promoting local production; developing the agricultural value chain, which will help reduce our dependence on imports and crude oil,” he said.

Mr Oyintiloye, however, appealed to leaders of the opposition parties to guard against utterances and narratives capable of polarising the country.

(NAN)
https://gazettengr.com/dont-give-up-on-tinubus-administration-apc-chief-begs-nigerians/

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oyintiloye: "Don’t Give Up On Tinubu’s Administration" - APC Chieftain by Ofunaofu: 7:39am On May 13
Even the APC chieftain, Mr. Oyintiloye, has given up on Tinubu, not to talk of Nigerians themselves. 

Even the notorious nairaland resident BATerian below me has given up on Tinubu. He just doesn't know how to say it.

98 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Oyintiloye: "Don’t Give Up On Tinubu’s Administration" - APC Chieftain by helinues: 7:40am On May 13
We dey solidly behind his excellency like hunchback

39 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Oyintiloye: "Don’t Give Up On Tinubu’s Administration" - APC Chieftain by Racoon(m): 7:41am On May 13
You don't ask people to be patient after the failed 8 years of Buhari that Tinubu boldly said he made president and thereafter said emilokan. Tinubu has kept all his campaign promises; widened the tax net, reduced the purchasing power of the citizens and of course slowed down the economy. What remains is for him to just dance to celebrate this useless achievements.

Even Tinubu himself and his allies have given up on governance as they are now fully focused on impoverishing the people and looting. What these imps delusional believe is that a fella that used all manner of criminal means to get into government will mean well for the masses. No it doesn't and will never work. A failed president can never perform any wonder.

84 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Oyintiloye: "Don’t Give Up On Tinubu’s Administration" - APC Chieftain by Macphenson: 7:43am On May 13
Am sure even this man's wife and children have given up on Tinubu. Ebinpawaooo

56 Likes

Re: Oyintiloye: "Don’t Give Up On Tinubu’s Administration" - APC Chieftain by Racoon(m): 7:44am On May 13
helinues:
Same way you lot goaded the disastrous Buhari-led APC government that bastardized this nation for 8 years. See the indicting statement

According to Mr Oyintiloye, Mr Tinubu inherited a bad economy when he came to power, fixing it for the overall benefit of Nigerians requires patience.

48 Likes

Re: Oyintiloye: "Don’t Give Up On Tinubu’s Administration" - APC Chieftain by helinues: 7:44am On May 13
Racoon:
Same way you lot goaded the disastrous Buhari-led APC government that bastardized this nation for 8 years.

Shove your opinion into your ass, let me shove mine into my buttock.

Wondering why you people always think it's only your arguments make sense pass

39 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Oyintiloye: "Don’t Give Up On Tinubu’s Administration" - APC Chieftain by PlasmaTV: 7:45am On May 13
Too late!!!

Unfortunately, you can't use pleas and begging to rule a country. What APC are doing is subduing the masses. It's a palliative measure. Eventually, the masses won't be placated by empty pleas.

None of the governors rejected cars, none of the governance council had their salary slashed. Nothing! But they will come here and start begging. That begging fire them.

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyintiloye: "Don’t Give Up On Tinubu’s Administration" - APC Chieftain by PlasmaTV: 7:45am On May 13
helinues:
You and who? Personalize this, please. YOU are behind him. Only you.

I don't like dishonest people. More than one year ago, helipad said that Peter Obi would fade out. Fortunately, posterity has proven him wrong as Peter Obi is more popular and accepted than his principal.

Again, helipad claimed that obidients are the enemies of Nigeria. Not bad politicians. Not thieves. Not clueless leaders. Not EFCC hunted ex governors. But obidients. Fortunately, posterity has proven him wrong again.

Helipad also bashed people who warned against the artificial dollar manipulation. He and others danced when binance and other cryptocurrency avenues were banned. They called people all sorts of names. Now, the dollar is spiralling out of control. I wonder who they will blame next. Maybe the weather.

You see, governance should be prepared for. One must have verifiable antecedents before he runs for a leadership post. The current man on seat just said "it's my turn". No plan, no communication, no strategy. Just vibes and inshallah. Now, everything has blown up in their faces.

In the next election cycle, I'm patiently waiting to see whether we will still be blinded by ethnicity/religion, or we will use our brains and vote for a capable person to rule us.

Selah.

61 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oyintiloye: "Don’t Give Up On Tinubu’s Administration" - APC Chieftain by helinues: 7:46am On May 13
PlasmaTV:

You and who? Personalize this, please. YOU are behind him. Only you.

Don't ask me dumbo question.

I have made my comments, make yours and waka

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oyintiloye: "Don’t Give Up On Tinubu’s Administration" - APC Chieftain by PlasmaTV: 7:48am On May 13
helinues:

Don't ask me dumbo question.

I have made my comments, make yours and waka
Are you happy with how the economy is in a free dive? Be honest. Is your man doing well? Heck, is he doing anything at all? Are you happy with how people are regressing into multidimensional poverty daily?

Is your conscience pricking you yet? Are you ready to agree that you backed a capital failure?

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyintiloye: "Don’t Give Up On Tinubu’s Administration" - APC Chieftain by klynranth: 7:49am On May 13
What a desperate thing to say. Him does he still have faith in Tinubu?

4 Likes

Re: Oyintiloye: "Don’t Give Up On Tinubu’s Administration" - APC Chieftain by Racoon(m): 7:49am On May 13
helinues:
Shove your opinion into your ass, let me shove mine into my buttock.Wondering why you people always think it's only your arguments make sense pass
"The Nigerian economy is currently witnessing one of its lowest dips, as its GDP has recorded a downward spiral, now close to what it was in 1999. Data showed that from 2006 to 2010, Nigeria’s economy only ranked between the 30th and 34th in the world, at $222.79 billion, $262.22 billion, $297.46 billion and $369.06 billion, respectively.

Meanwhile, on Thursday, Bloomberg reported that Nigeria was set to lose its place as Africa’s largest economy following several depreciation bouts of the naira and the rising cost of living. The report stated that Nigeria’s GDP was projected to take the fourth place, behind Algeria at $267 billion, Egypt at $348 billion and South Africa at $373 billion, by 2027.

Nigeria’s economy have been weakened by some of President Bola Tinubu’s decisions, particularly fuel subsidy removal, a power tariff hike and the floating of the naira. “Despite a recent rebound, the naira is still 50% weaker against the greenback than what it was prior to him taking office after two currency devaluations....."

https://fij.ng/article/data-buhari-tinubu-took-nigerias-economy-18-steps-backward-in-9-years/

16 Likes

Re: Oyintiloye: "Don’t Give Up On Tinubu’s Administration" - APC Chieftain by helinues: 7:50am On May 13
PlasmaTV:

Are you happy with how the economy is in a free dive? Be honest. Is your man doing well? Heck, is he doing anything at all? Are you happy with how people are regressing into multidimensional poverty daily?

Is your conscience pricking you yet? Are you ready to agree that you backed a capital failure?

Again, don't ask me dumbo questions abi have I complained of hardship personally to you?

37 Likes

Re: Oyintiloye: "Don’t Give Up On Tinubu’s Administration" - APC Chieftain by Righthussle: 7:51am On May 13
Oga pray make we survive this administration first. Na who dey alive dey give up on something.

1 Like

Re: Oyintiloye: "Don’t Give Up On Tinubu’s Administration" - APC Chieftain by PlasmaTV: 7:52am On May 13
helinues:

Again, don't ask me dumbo questions abi have I complained of hardship personally to you?
But you, and many of your folks, foisted this evil government on us. You called Peter Obi names.

Going through your thread, one can clearly see your obsession with Peter Obi.

So why are you trying to be diplomatic now? You want to back out?

17 Likes

Re: Oyintiloye: "Don’t Give Up On Tinubu’s Administration" - APC Chieftain by helinues: 7:55am On May 13
PlasmaTV:

But you, and many of your folks, foisted this evil government on us. You called Peter Obi names.

Going through your thread, one can clearly see your obsession with Peter Obi.

So why are you trying to be diplomatic now? You want to back out?

Na Oroki you wan sell

35 Likes

Re: Oyintiloye: "Don’t Give Up On Tinubu’s Administration" - APC Chieftain by helinues: 7:56am On May 13
Racoon:
"The Nigerian economy is currently witnessing one of its lowest dips, as its GDP has recorded a downward spiral, now close to what it was in 1999. Data showed that from 2006 to 2010, Nigeria’s economy only ranked between the 30th and 34th in the world, at $222.79 billion, $262.22 billion, $297.46 billion and $369.06 billion, respectively.

Meanwhile, on Thursday, Bloomberg reported that Nigeria was set to lose its place as Africa’s largest economy following several depreciation bouts of the naira and the rising cost of living. The report stated that Nigeria’s GDP was projected to take the fourth place, behind Algeria at $267 billion, Egypt at $348 billion and South Africa at $373 billion, by 2027.

Nigeria’s economy have been weakened by some of President Bola Tinubu’s decisions, particularly fuel subsidy removal, a power tariff hike and the floating of the naira. “Despite a recent rebound, the naira is still 50% weaker against the greenback than what it was prior to him taking office after two currency devaluations....."

https://fij.ng/article/data-buhari-tinubu-took-nigerias-economy-18-steps-backward-in-9-years/

Your FIJ source you are posting is another merchant of fake news.

Abeg make una stop this pettiness

35 Likes

Re: Oyintiloye: "Don’t Give Up On Tinubu’s Administration" - APC Chieftain by Lindlady: 8:01am On May 13
helinues:

7 Likes

Re: Oyintiloye: "Don’t Give Up On Tinubu’s Administration" - APC Chieftain by Sirianese: 8:01am On May 13

2 Likes

Re: Oyintiloye: "Don’t Give Up On Tinubu’s Administration" - APC Chieftain by wman(m): 8:01am On May 13
Lol.

By May 29, these guys will celebrate one year in power with little to show for it.

2 Likes

Re: Oyintiloye: "Don’t Give Up On Tinubu’s Administration" - APC Chieftain by Sermwell(m): 8:02am On May 13
F
Re: Oyintiloye: "Don’t Give Up On Tinubu’s Administration" - APC Chieftain by Matheusmartin: 8:02am On May 13
Since propaganda nor work, they don result to begging...
grin cheesy

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyintiloye: "Don’t Give Up On Tinubu’s Administration" - APC Chieftain by Reelmii: 8:02am On May 13
grin...in order words, they should continue to stand on the mandate,, even if it means them using walking stick grin grin...ok

3 Likes

Re: Oyintiloye: "Don’t Give Up On Tinubu’s Administration" - APC Chieftain by HopeUzodinma: 8:02am On May 13
Even tinubu has given up. Hahaha fools

7 Likes

Re: Oyintiloye: "Don’t Give Up On Tinubu’s Administration" - APC Chieftain by BigBlackPreek(m): 8:02am On May 13
Ebimpawa ooo

4 Likes

Re: Oyintiloye: "Don’t Give Up On Tinubu’s Administration" - APC Chieftain by adioolayi(m): 8:03am On May 13
Tinubu never give up on his own administration so

5 Likes

Re: Oyintiloye: "Don’t Give Up On Tinubu’s Administration" - APC Chieftain by Nackzy: 8:03am On May 13
Have given up since

1 Like

Re: Oyintiloye: "Don’t Give Up On Tinubu’s Administration" - APC Chieftain by MichaelSokoto(m): 8:04am On May 13
in Indaboski's voice, "sèpraaay!"

mek dem dey play dey go!

Vulture grills don reduce em presence due to shortages of dead meat eating customers, hell-anus is bn screwed 4rm behind hot-hot by hi master, yarimo shows once only wen a favourable news shows up online!

Useless bunch!
cool

6 Likes

Re: Oyintiloye: "Don’t Give Up On Tinubu’s Administration" - APC Chieftain by xtian110: 8:04am On May 13
Who talk that thing?

5 Likes

Re: Oyintiloye: "Don’t Give Up On Tinubu’s Administration" - APC Chieftain by highchief1: 8:05am On May 13
Racoon:

https://gazettengr.com/dont-give-up-on-tinubus-administration-apc-chief-begs-nigerians/
where we wan give up go.if u don fork woman too much she hardly leaves u

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ex-governors, Senators Barred From U.S. / Meet Femi Fani-kayode's Stunning Beauty Queen Girlfriend- Precious Chikwendu / No Bomb Explosion At Izombe Market, Vehicle Was Set On Fire - Imo Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.