Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,276 members, 7,839,378 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:00 PM

Lekki-epe Int’l Airport To Commence Operation By 2012. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lekki-epe Int’l Airport To Commence Operation By 2012. (12543 Views)

Crowd At Port-harcourt Airport To Welcome Dakuku Peterside.pics / Akanu Ibiam Int’l Airport: South-East Stakeholders Allege Sabotage / Crowd At Port-Harcourt Airport To Welcome Wike From Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lekki-epe Int’l Airport To Commence Operation By 2012. by karlmax2: 3:35pm On Aug 09, 2013
agbameta:

To start with, this is a private investement that's under construction as we speak regardless of any delays so your rubbish doesn't bother me.

Fashola started and completed more projects than any government in the histroy of Nigeria including your FG and ff you get liver and ready to compare your air strip repainting GEJ with Fashola, why not let us state their started and completed projects side by side srarting from GEJ as a governor just like Fashola and let's see who is really clueless and incompetent.

And that's if you get liver..

Clear road with that rubbish abeg..
all I ask of is picture and ur busy ranting and trolling on this thread simply show the picture of the lekki epe airport let's see the stage they are in after 2 years of the supposed take off unless of course there is non!

3 Likes

Re: Lekki-epe Int’l Airport To Commence Operation By 2012. by agbameta: 3:37pm On Aug 09, 2013
karl max: all I ask of is picture and ur busy ranting and trolling on this thread simply show the picture of the lekki epe airport let's see the stage they are in after 2 years of the supposed take off unless of course there is non!

Fashola started and completed more projects than any government in the histroy of Nigeria including your FG and ff you get liver and ready to compare your air strip repainting GEJ with Fashola, why not let us state their started and completed projects side by side srarting from GEJ as a governor just like Fashola and let's see who is really clueless and incompetent.

Re: Lekki-epe Int’l Airport To Commence Operation By 2012. by gramci: 3:37pm On Aug 09, 2013
Why not tell us about your dream airport grin.

enemy of progress

agbameta:

Nigeria must be in deep trouble if with so much manpower and oil wealth, na village air strip repainting dey put us to shame....

Nigeria don suffer grin

4 Likes

Re: Lekki-epe Int’l Airport To Commence Operation By 2012. by karlmax2: 3:39pm On Aug 09, 2013
[b][/b]
gramci: Shame on you, MM2 is up and running. Please enjoy your flight on your imaginary airport cheesy

don't mind these shamless people

1 Like

Re: Lekki-epe Int’l Airport To Commence Operation By 2012. by agbameta: 3:41pm On Aug 09, 2013
gramci: Why not tell us about your dream airport grin.

enemy of progress

Common sense should tell you that what's under construction is no longer a dream but reality, not that you are smart enough to draw a full circle talk less figuring that out. grin grin. You are indeed very related to the grin grin Aso Rock Dullard In Chief. grin grin
Re: Lekki-epe Int’l Airport To Commence Operation By 2012. by gramci: 3:45pm On Aug 09, 2013
Shameless liar, you didn't see this part.

A scalable airport that will be designed to cater for the Airbus A380, making it a Code F compliant airport, the Lekki-Epe International Airport is expected to commence operations with a conservative capacity of two million passengers per annum, reaching five million passengers by 2015.

Gbawe:

Probably correct. From the article, the 2012 commencement date appears to apply to the LFTZ:

2 Likes

Re: Lekki-epe Int’l Airport To Commence Operation By 2012. by karlmax2: 3:45pm On Aug 09, 2013
agbameta:

yea he completed more flower planting project and streetlight and patching and erecting toll gate for his master... Keep blabbing like I asked u earlier if u know ur no shameless. Show us the picture of the so airport...fashola is going to his 6th year as governor while GEJ barely served as governor for 1 years plus and u want me to compare his work to the flower planter that has served for 6 years... No need to blab just provide the picture of the airport let us see how far they've gone shikena!!

4 Likes

Re: Lekki-epe Int’l Airport To Commence Operation By 2012. by agbameta: 3:45pm On Aug 09, 2013
I guess repainting village landing strips is the new definition for grand achievements...

You people are not doing GEJ any favor with this shameful repaintin rubbish I swaer especially when other countries are building world class airports all over the place..

....this is very shameful.. grin grin
Re: Lekki-epe Int’l Airport To Commence Operation By 2012. by agbameta: 3:47pm On Aug 09, 2013
karl max: yea he completed more flower planting project and streetlight and patching and erecting toll gate for his master... Keep blabbing like I asked u earlier if u know ur no shameless. Show us the picture of the so airport...fashola is going to his 6th year as governor while GEJ barely served as governor for 1 years plus and u want me to compare his work to the flower planter that has served for 6 years... No need to blab just provide the picture of the airport let us see how far they've gone shikena!!

If you get liver and ready to compare your air strip repainting GEJ with Fashola, why not let us state their started and completed projects side by side starting from GEJ as a governor just like Fashola and let's see who is really clueless and incompetent.

Fear dey catch you ni? Please pick up the challenge or keep quiet jare...lol
Re: Lekki-epe Int’l Airport To Commence Operation By 2012. by ODB1: 3:48pm On Aug 09, 2013
agbameta:

Wait no be fight
agbameta:

To start with, this is a private investment that's under construction as we speak regardless of any delays so your rubbish doesn't bother me.

But y una claim say nah LASG project

1 Like

Re: Lekki-epe Int’l Airport To Commence Operation By 2012. by gramci: 3:50pm On Aug 09, 2013
agbameta:

Common sense should tell you that what's under construction is no longer a dream but reality, not that you are smart enough to draw a full circle talk less figuring that out. grin grin. You are indeed very related to the grin grin Aso Rock Dullard In Chief. grin grin

where is this clown from, from being ready by 2012 to still under construction. Dream on bro, it's good for your health

4 Likes

Re: Lekki-epe Int’l Airport To Commence Operation By 2012. by karlmax2: 3:51pm On Aug 09, 2013
agbameta:

show us picture and stop the lies. show us what is on ground and stop abusing GEJ the thread is about ur lying governor who promised that epe-lekki airport would be ready last year

3 Likes

Re: Lekki-epe Int’l Airport To Commence Operation By 2012. by gramci: 3:52pm On Aug 09, 2013
My friend this line won't sell, come up with something better next time grin

agbameta: I guess repainting village landing strips is the new definition for grand achievements...

You people are not doing GEJ any favor with this shameful repaintin rubbish I swaer especially when other countries are building world class airports all over the place..

....this is very shameful.. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Lekki-epe Int’l Airport To Commence Operation By 2012. by gramci: 3:53pm On Aug 09, 2013
djustice: This Eko-Ile, Iragbiji-Ile or whatever his name is, is both a dimwit and a liar. Where is your phanthom airport? Where will the planes land? On palm trees?

You will eventually choke to death on yoir share of the Lagos Taxpayers money stolen by your paymasters whose faeces you ingest so well. Ole, ole olosa!!

it seems he's running mad

3 Likes

Re: Lekki-epe Int’l Airport To Commence Operation By 2012. by agbameta: 3:54pm On Aug 09, 2013
O.D.B.:

Wait no be fight

But y una claim say nah LASG project

What difference does it make as long as the best airport in Nigeria and west Africa gets delivered? Abeg keep dancing azonto to your lame and repainted village landing strip since this is all it takes to make villagers happy and put Nigerians to shame...

Shameless people....lol
Re: Lekki-epe Int’l Airport To Commence Operation By 2012. by ODB1: 3:55pm On Aug 09, 2013
agbameta:

What difference does it make as long as the best airport in Nigeria and west Africa gets delivered? Abeg keep dancing azonto to your lame and repainted village landing strip since this is all it takes to make villagers happy and put Nigerians to shame...

Shameless people....lol

u r civilized clown
Re: Lekki-epe Int’l Airport To Commence Operation By 2012. by agbameta: 3:56pm On Aug 09, 2013
gramci:

where is this clown from, from being ready by 2012 to still under construction. Dream on bro, it's good for your health

Oh, you missed it? Here it is again..

Re: Lekki-epe Int’l Airport To Commence Operation By 2012. by gramci: 3:59pm On Aug 09, 2013
Now I see, na better high fever de worry you.

agbameta:

Oh, you missed it? Here it is again..

Re: Lekki-epe Int’l Airport To Commence Operation By 2012. by karlmax2: 4:00pm On Aug 09, 2013
gramci:

that is what they are known for. I've asked him to produce the picture of the airport under construction, but he has been runing about and beating around the buch and abusing GEJ which the hypocrites on nairaland are known for... In 2014 if the mod dont delete this thread we would remind them again.according to the article na 2 million ghost dem dey transport now.I can't wait for 2015 when we lagosians would speak with our vote.were tired of all this deceit this is how they promised that the light rail would start june this year and the work is no near completion..

1 Like

Re: Lekki-epe Int’l Airport To Commence Operation By 2012. by gramci: 4:03pm On Aug 09, 2013
Lol @ 2million ghosts grin

karl max: that is what they are known for. I've asked him to produce the picture of the airport under construction, but he has been runing about and beating around the buch and abusing GEJ which the hypocrites on nairaland are known for... In 2014 if the mod dont delete this thread we would remind them again.according to the article na 2 million ghost dem dey transport now.I can't wait for 2015 when we lagosians would speak with our vote.were tired of all this deceit this is how they promised that the light rail would start june this year and the work is no near completion..

1 Like

Re: Lekki-epe Int’l Airport To Commence Operation By 2012. by agbameta: 4:06pm On Aug 09, 2013
gramci: Now I see, na better high fever de worry you.

No be fever, na the repainted village landing strip dey put me to shame, the shame dey worry me no be small jare...

You people sabi make pesin laugh I swear.
Re: Lekki-epe Int’l Airport To Commence Operation By 2012. by agbameta: 4:08pm On Aug 09, 2013
karl max: that is what they are known for. I've asked him to produce the picture of the airport under construction, but he has been runing about and beating around the buch and abusing GEJ which the hypocrites on nairaland are known for... In 2014 if the mod dont delete this thread we would remind them again.according to the article na 2 million ghost dem dey transport now.I can't wait for 2015 when we lagosians would speak with our vote.were tired of all this deceit this is how they promised that the light rail would start june this year and the work is no near completion..

If you get liver and ready to compare your air strip repainting GEJ with Fashola, why not let us state their started and completed projects side by side starting from GEJ as a governor just like Fashola and let's see who is really clueless and incompetent.

Fear dey catch you ni? Please pick up the challenge or keep quiet jare...lol

E be like say you dey fear and you no get any hope for your OGA @ the top aka GEJ...

Be a man and pick up the challenge... abeg now. lol
Re: Lekki-epe Int’l Airport To Commence Operation By 2012. by agbameta: 4:13pm On Aug 09, 2013
You people carry all your vote give one man and the only the only reward na repainted landing strip and the same landing strip don put us to shame, when in fact na style den take shut you up from begging for your 30 years beg beg bridge which you are not even going to get in the next 30 years while Fashola started and completed the best bridge in Nigeria and west africa in less than 4 years with ease ...

haba!!!! EKO O NI BAJE Ogrin grin grin
Re: Lekki-epe Int’l Airport To Commence Operation By 2012. by mensdept: 4:20pm On Aug 09, 2013
agbameta: You people carry all your vote give one man and the only the only reward na repainted landing strip and the same landing strip don put us to shame, when in fact na style den take shut you up from begging for your 30 years beg beg bridge which you are not even going to get in the next 30 years while Fashola started and completed the best bridge in Nigeria and west africa in less than 4 years with ease ...

haba!!!! EKO O NI BAJE Ogrin grin grin

The question that I'll ask you is this:

Has money from the US $450 million FIRST PHASE been given from 2011? If the answer is yes, then we know who the rogues truly are, irrespective of region

1 Like

Re: Lekki-epe Int’l Airport To Commence Operation By 2012. by gramci: 4:26pm On Aug 09, 2013
mens dept:

Has money from the US $450 million FIRST PHASE been given from 2011? If the answer is yes, then we know who the rogues truly are, irrespective of region

we know the rogues
Re: Lekki-epe Int’l Airport To Commence Operation By 2012. by agbameta: 4:31pm On Aug 09, 2013
mens dept:

I'm not the project manager abi conslutant? Send your concerns to the folks in charge..
Re: Lekki-epe Int’l Airport To Commence Operation By 2012. by agbameta: 4:34pm On Aug 09, 2013
gramci:

we know the rogues

Yeah, like the rogues wey spent billions upon billions to repaint village landing strips that put the people of Nigeria to shame.... you dey try no be small grin
Re: Lekki-epe Int’l Airport To Commence Operation By 2012. by doctokwus: 4:41pm On Aug 09, 2013
Its annoying wen pple want to use different standards 2measure performance.We criticise GEJ wen he has project failings,yet some pple wud defend Fashola wen its glaring he has failed too.
D defenders of some lasg failed projects& his recent 3am deportation must realise dis unnecessary and myopic defence is not doing d man any favors.Of recent his rating has plummeted even in d eyes of we neutrals who thought he was d best 2015 cud offer;its a shame dan 2yrs to d day,he is rather being seen as an overhyped,tribalistic governor.I just wish Fashola wud make a u turn,policies wise,free himself from d claws of his ethnocentric,all grabbing godfather,and maybe,just maybe regain some bit of his goodwill;he definitely has some ideas.

3 Likes

Re: Lekki-epe Int’l Airport To Commence Operation By 2012. by gramci: 4:42pm On Aug 09, 2013
agbameta:

Yeah, like the rogues wey spent billions upon billions to repaint village landing strips that put the people of Nigeria to shame.... you dey try no be small grin

you need better prescription, see as you de laugh anyhow this hot afternoon

1 Like

Re: Lekki-epe Int’l Airport To Commence Operation By 2012. by agbameta: 5:02pm On Aug 09, 2013
doctokwus: Its annoying wen pple want to use different standards 2measure performance.We criticise GEJ wen he has project failings,yet some pple wud defend Fashola wen its glaring he has failed too.
D defenders of some lasg failed projects& his recent 3am deportation must realise dis unnecessary and myopic defence is not doing d man any favors.Of recent his rating has plummeted even in d eyes of we neutrals who thought he was d best 2015 cud offer;its a shame dan 2yrs to d day,he is rather being seen as an overhyped,tribalistic governor.I just wish Fashola wud make a u turn,policies wise,free himself from d claws of his ethnocentric,all grabbing godfather,and maybe,just maybe regain some bit of his goodwill;he definitely has some ideas.

1. There is a cler difference between a private project and a government project. Unlike government projects, you have little or no control over private.

2. Repainting old village landing strips is very different from building a world class international airport from scratch.

3. If you feel like comparing direct government projects they are directly responsible for Fashola against GEJ, list their started and completed projects side by side and see how flawed and pathetic you sound and how incompetent and empty GEJ is?

4. I still don't see the silly pride and sense of achievment in a whole oil producing Nation with so much wealth repainting village landing strips instead of building the next generation of airports like many coutries are doing.

5. To make matters worse, your clueles and incompetent president just burdened the people of Nigeria with Billions of Naira in debt from China just to refurbish airports when they really shoud be handing off such infrastructures to the private scetor, but we know it's all about the money, it's all about stealing every penny. How dumb and retarded

Again, if you can not compare Fashola's direct government project with GEJs started and completed projects which doesn't include repainting of village airports, please clear road...
Re: Lekki-epe Int’l Airport To Commence Operation By 2012. by agbameta: 5:06pm On Aug 09, 2013
gramci:

you need better prescription, see as you de laugh anyhow this hot afternoon

Yes, I need better drugs to wash away the repainted landing stip shame...grin

From cassava bread to repainted village landing strips, you people are really moving up, you are doing big thangs......grin...grin
Re: Lekki-epe Int’l Airport To Commence Operation By 2012. by mensdept: 5:14pm On Aug 09, 2013
agbameta:

1. There is a cler difference between a private project and a government project. Unlike government projects, you have little or no control over private.

2. Repainting old village landing strips is very different from building a world class international airport from scratch.

3. If you feel like comparing direct government projects they are directly responsible for Fashola against GEJ, list their started and completed projects side by side and see how flawed and pathetic you sound and how incompetent and empty GEJ is?

4. I still don't see the silly pride and sense of achievment in a whole oil producing Nation with so much wealth repainting village landing strips instead of building the next generation of airports like many coutries are doing.

5. To make matters worse, your clueles and incompetent president just burdened the people of Nigeria with Billions of Naira in debt from China just to refurbish airports when they really shoud be handing off such infrastructures to the private scetor, but we know it's all about the money, it's all about stealing every penny. How dumb and retarded

Again, if you can not compare Fashola's direct government project with GEJs started and completed projects which doesn't include repainting of village airports, please clear road...

You don't get it do you?

You want to buy a new BMW X5 for $50k for your wife, announce it to the world, and two years later you don't have it. Your wife then begin talk say wetin hapon, because you showed her the account and the balance then.

Now you tell her that "See O, I be bank manager?".

If you can reason then let me post this from a more intelligent grown up.

doctokwus: Its annoying wen pple want to use different standards 2measure performance.We criticise GEJ wen he has project failings,yet some pple wud defend Fashola wen its glaring he has failed too.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Operation Crocodile Smile II In Niger Delta Begins Friday / Udom Emmanuel And Makarfi At Flag-off Of LG Elections In Uyo (Photos) / Pastor Kumuyi’s Crusade – MASSOB Slams Nnamdi Kanu Of Radio Biafra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.