Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,720 members, 7,847,898 topics. Date: Sunday, 02 June 2024 at 10:34 AM

Them They Hang Your Legs Steady U Dey Say Make We No Reason Ur Past Later- Zuby - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Them They Hang Your Legs Steady U Dey Say Make We No Reason Ur Past Later- Zuby (4560 Views)

Reno Omokri On Stingy Women Association: 'Open A Business, Not Your Legs' / If Ur Past Relationship Was A Movie, What Will U Title It? / What Do U Miss About Ur Past Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Them They Hang Your Legs Steady U Dey Say Make We No Reason Ur Past Later- Zuby by Freshtruth(m): 8:01pm On May 18
“ Nobody is going to love you the way you are , CHANGE “ Zuby Michael

Many girls have this attitude of saying if you love me , forget about my past , a past that you lived and people spoke to you and you never heard ? What you did in the past has a way of affecting your future . No love is capable of erasing the past , you can’t live your young age doing terrible things and when you get tired ,you start saying if someone loves you , they’ll forget about your past . No . Try as much as possible not to have a past that you’ll want people to forget . “ Zuby

My babe leave me , she dey follow all the big boys , them dey put her legs for up knack and when she tire she go tell me to forget about the past ? 🤦‍♂️

25 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Them They Hang Your Legs Steady U Dey Say Make We No Reason Ur Past Later- Zuby by advanceDNA: 8:17pm On May 18
U know why I like women..... Them get sense die...their redpill na follow come........ When dealing with other women's sons, they expect men to be stvpîd....

When e reach make their son or brother carry olosho come house to marry ....wahala go start

72 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Them They Hang Your Legs Steady U Dey Say Make We No Reason Ur Past Later- Zuby by jkpbestseries: 8:23pm On May 18
Na so e bi

1 Like

Re: Them They Hang Your Legs Steady U Dey Say Make We No Reason Ur Past Later- Zuby by orohbiro(f): 8:34pm On May 18
advanceDNA:
U know why I like women..... Them get sense die...their redpill na follow come........ When dealing with other women's sons, they expect men to be stvpîd....

When e reach make their son or brother carry olosho come house to marry ....wahala go start

pls don't generalize women there are still decent once like us . zubby is very stupid if u ask me him too no dey run paroo y is he been an hypothetical in all these

7 Likes

Re: Them They Hang Your Legs Steady U Dey Say Make We No Reason Ur Past Later- Zuby by Sonnobax15(m): 8:38pm On May 18
grin

Golden advice

2 Likes

Re: Them They Hang Your Legs Steady U Dey Say Make We No Reason Ur Past Later- Zuby by Alhajikd: 9:03pm On May 18
grin
Everywhere go soon burst here soon

Boys vs Girls

Men vs Women

Oya

Go

7 Likes

Re: Them They Hang Your Legs Steady U Dey Say Make We No Reason Ur Past Later- Zuby by advanceDNA: 9:27pm On May 18
orohbiro:
pls don't generalize women there are still decent once like us . zubby is very stupid if u ask me him too no dey run paroo y is he been an hypothetical in all these

Hypothetical?? I'm not sure I get u...

and I'm not also sure how u know zuby was a prostituté running paroles like u claimed....

Even if he was into parole....he's not condemning anyone for selling their bodies for men..... he's just telling you to face the consequences and not expect every man u meet should ignore the life u lived in the past..

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Them They Hang Your Legs Steady U Dey Say Make We No Reason Ur Past Later- Zuby by LexngtonSteele: 10:25pm On May 18
The girl in the black and white... that yansh na shocked

I am almost sure she's Southern African or East.

All due respect to Nigerian babes, but beauty wise, plenty countries dey in front.

In Ethiopia, I banged a lady violently and she said " were you in Prison ?" undecided

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Them They Hang Your Legs Steady U Dey Say Make We No Reason Ur Past Later- Zuby by Beverlyjean(f): 12:34am On May 19
orohbiro:

A woman that constantly received gifts from men don't mean she should accept a broke mam when she's ready to get married ... so I zubby has been chopping different hoes , that dont mean he should marry a hoe

4 Likes

Re: Them They Hang Your Legs Steady U Dey Say Make We No Reason Ur Past Later- Zuby by vb0mb(m): 1:39am On May 19

1 Like

Re: Them They Hang Your Legs Steady U Dey Say Make We No Reason Ur Past Later- Zuby by LordIsaac(m): 3:49am On May 19
You are the one paying for it; therefore, it would be foolish not to know the history of a car before buying it. I’m not talking about cars!😄

9 Likes

Re: Them They Hang Your Legs Steady U Dey Say Make We No Reason Ur Past Later- Zuby by Caramia2020(m): 5:38am On May 19
Taking responsibility for one's actions is a good thing but most ladies LovePeddler around but want their supposed spouse to forget that era, when the past is what gave birth to the present.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Them They Hang Your Legs Steady U Dey Say Make We No Reason Ur Past Later- Zuby by emmaodet: 5:51am On May 19
advanceDNA:

grin grin

Bro your head dey there

4 Likes

Re: Them They Hang Your Legs Steady U Dey Say Make We No Reason Ur Past Later- Zuby by emmaodet: 5:53am On May 19
LexngtonSteele:
The girl in the black and white... that yansh na shocked

I am almost sure she's Southern African or East.

All due respect to Nigerian babes, but beauty wise, plenty countries dey in front.

In Ethiopia, I banged a lady violently and she said " were you in Prison ?" undecided

grin grin grin
Jesus heeeeeey
Re: Them They Hang Your Legs Steady U Dey Say Make We No Reason Ur Past Later- Zuby by orohbiro(f): 6:43am On May 19
advanceDNA:

Hypothetical?? I'm not sure I get u...

and I'm not also sure how u know zuby was a prostituté running paroles like u claimed....

Even if he was into parole....he's not condemning anyone for selling their bodies for men..... he's just telling you to face the consequences and not expect every man u meet should ignore the life u lived in the past..
The Igbo wey u dey smoke dey buy am your sex, zubby himself no get past? Why is he coming out to attack women? African men are hypocrite d white men does not have this low mentality. Kim khadashain slept with many men yet kanye west still wife her. Love is about understanding. Obempes
Re: Them They Hang Your Legs Steady U Dey Say Make We No Reason Ur Past Later- Zuby by orohbiro(f): 6:45am On May 19
Beverlyjean:

A woman that constantly received gifts from men don't mean she should accept a broke mam when she's ready to get married ... so I zubby has been chopping different hoes , that dont mean he should marry a hoe

The Igbo wey u dey smoke dey buy am your sef zubby himself no get past? Why is he coming out to attack women? African men are hypocrite d white men does not have this low mentality. Kim khadashain slept with many men yet kanye west still wife her. Love is about understanding. Obempes

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Them They Hang Your Legs Steady U Dey Say Make We No Reason Ur Past Later- Zuby by Nwaokunkpara: 6:51am On May 19
orohbiro:

Zuby is not stupid for stating an obvious fact

Women marries a mans future and men marries a woman's past

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Them They Hang Your Legs Steady U Dey Say Make We No Reason Ur Past Later- Zuby by oz4real83(m): 7:26am On May 19
orohbiro:

The Igbo wey u dey smoke dey buy am your sex, zubby himself no get past? Why is he coming out to attack women? African men are hypocrite d white men does not have this low mentality. Kim khadashain slept with many men yet kanye west still wife her. Love is about understanding. Obempes
Kanye West head no correct again because of his marriage to Kim, imagine having sleepless nights, thinking about the number of guys that have slept with a woman laying by your side that you call "your wife" shocked shocked, she even had to leave him after his brain don kolo because of her, don't use him as an example cheesy grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Them They Hang Your Legs Steady U Dey Say Make We No Reason Ur Past Later- Zuby by advanceDNA: 7:46am On May 19
orohbiro:

This one is using Kanye and standard ?? Lol..

Anyways ...Did u see Kim complaining that no one should judge her based on her past....?? The problem with u Nigerian women is that u want to be a hoe but still want to pretend u are a princess
So u can get baby girl treatment....has Kim not be treated like the hoe she is eventually?

Embrace ur hoe-ness....spread ur legs every where...let men use ur body and pay, let the whole world know how polygamous and sexually free u are.....the man that will love like Kanye loved Kim will come.......

Instead of coming here to lament that men said this...men said that...men are attacking you....u are a bitch...u fvck around...how is it an attack that a man said he doesnt want you for ur fvcking around....

It's pathetic really.....

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Them They Hang Your Legs Steady U Dey Say Make We No Reason Ur Past Later- Zuby by emperor4love(m): 7:51am On May 19
So wen are we going talk about men past because I know is men are hanging there legs nd nacking dem

1 Like

Re: Them They Hang Your Legs Steady U Dey Say Make We No Reason Ur Past Later- Zuby by Beverlyjean(f): 7:57am On May 19
orohbiro:

Stop decieving Urself.... and what happened after Kanye wifed her... he bit the dust as expected due to her same past life... no one cares about a man's past , that's nature, we only care about a man's future , while men care about a woman's past , that's the nature of the Ying Yang ... I can also argue that women are hypergamy , and in turn agree that women are also hypocrites for wanting rich men while being broke... if u say men that don't want to marry hoes are hypocrites just because they themselves have ran thru women in the past... then u should also insult women like Regina daniels and any woman that don't marry broke men , knowing fully well that they themselves are broke asses

If a man blows all his money and then expect a woman to marry him broke , he is a fool... if a woman should hoe around and expect a man to marry her , then she's a fool

The two type of people that receive the highest type of disrespect are broke ass Niggers and hoes

27 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Them They Hang Your Legs Steady U Dey Say Make We No Reason Ur Past Later- Zuby by advanceDNA: 8:33am On May 19
emperor4love:
So wen are we going talk about men past because I know is men are hanging there legs nd nacking dem

U are free to start the topic... Abi u see any man crying that u should not judge me him based on his olosho history...

4 Likes

Re: Them They Hang Your Legs Steady U Dey Say Make We No Reason Ur Past Later- Zuby by idahme(m): 9:11am On May 19
orohbiro:

I hate it when you bring equality to discussion , him no dey run parole? Why do ladies always bring this line but when e reach financial responsibility and accountability all of una go run enter una hole?

Men have standards and can't be compared by bringing equality into the discussion because equality without financial equality is no equality at all. A man who has had plethora of partners has the rights to seek a virgin just as a broke leech desires a rich dude for herself that's how life works.

Women will want something for themselves but won't when their sons is in the picture

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Them They Hang Your Legs Steady U Dey Say Make We No Reason Ur Past Later- Zuby by emperor4love(m): 10:11am On May 19
advanceDNA:

U are free to start the topic... Abi u see any man crying that u should not judge me him based on his olosho history...
u cant generalise all cos u tot or have bad experience with others,are we saying that as well ur sis siblings and all that are holy,one thing is u don't met any one holy we all have wrongs and we have to grow the balls to move it on wen we be in such situation,but on that if it happens that u met a gal nd she change nd giv u that respect den y be pained about her past,wat matters is,is all hanging her leg now she is with you, if not, den move on wit her and let her past be her past ,now she is with u nd a change person den let go not bla bla past past...if she tell u nd u not good wit it liv it fr who is good fr her,some want her lik dat
Re: Them They Hang Your Legs Steady U Dey Say Make We No Reason Ur Past Later- Zuby by emperor4love(m): 10:13am On May 19
[quote author=advanceDNA post=130026940]

U are free to start the topic... Abi u see any man crying that u should not judge me him based on his olosho history...[/quote

make una carry gun kill all girls because the hv bad past let me see if ur sis,ur aunt won't be among...na same ppl lik u are hanging her leg,if she decide not to giv u de crochies u guys will talk about been hard to get,y we de guys that are causing the past we judge,y not all men be celibate so dis gals be and don't hv past
Re: Them They Hang Your Legs Steady U Dey Say Make We No Reason Ur Past Later- Zuby by AcadaWriter: 10:14am On May 19
Golden advice
Re: Them They Hang Your Legs Steady U Dey Say Make We No Reason Ur Past Later- Zuby by emperor4love(m): 10:18am On May 19
The one way zubby hang there legs who go comfort dem,we demisify same pple we put problems to just come out and talking about been holy and saint

1 Like

Re: Them They Hang Your Legs Steady U Dey Say Make We No Reason Ur Past Later- Zuby by id4sho(m): 10:22am On May 19
orohbiro:

So make we marry okpo undecided

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Them They Hang Your Legs Steady U Dey Say Make We No Reason Ur Past Later- Zuby by advanceDNA: 11:05am On May 19
emperor4love:

Yawn.....
....wateva u like ...do with ur body....but coming here to cry about what pple say is pathetic...lol.....this guy is a comedian, u are not only pretending women don't have a blame in the decision of their life to spread legs without control but u are also blaming men for it..... It's like a alcohol drinker blaming the seller for destroying his life...

See..the babe u are trying to please with this ur comments here is spreading legs somewhere for another man.....it's her choice...but u can blame urself and the man shes spreading those legs for because its never her decision....... grin grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Them They Hang Your Legs Steady U Dey Say Make We No Reason Ur Past Later- Zuby by Freshtruth(m): 11:10am On May 19
advanceDNA:

Yawn.....
....wateva u like ...do with ur body....but coming here to cry about what pple say is pathetic...lol.....this guy is a comedian, u are not only pretending women don't have a blame in the decision of their life to spread legs without control but u are also blaming men for it..... It's like a alcohol drinker blaming the seller for destroying his life...

See..the babe u are trying to please with this ur comments here is spreading legs somewhere for another man.....it's her choice...but u can blame urself and the man shes spreading those legs for because its never her decision....... grin grin
swear no mind d simp

2 Likes

Re: Them They Hang Your Legs Steady U Dey Say Make We No Reason Ur Past Later- Zuby by advanceDNA: 11:14am On May 19
emperor4love:
u cant generalise all cos u tot or have bad experience with others,are we saying that as well ur sis siblings and all that are holy,one thing is u don't met any one holy we all have wrongs and we have to grow the balls to move it on wen we be in such situation,but on that if it happens that u met a gal nd she change nd giv u that respect den y be pained about her past,wat matters is,is all hanging her leg now she is with you, if not, den move on wit her and let her past be her past ,now she is with u nd a change person den let go not bla bla past past...if she tell u nd u not good wit it liv it fr who is good fr her,some want her lik dat

U are desperately trying to please and console ur self with the olosho u are with now.....ur eyes go soon clear....

See the thing is...simps like u think we have bad experiences and that's why we all talk like this....but what u are doing is generalizing, which is the same thing u are accusing us of....

What u don't know is that many guys are with decent women, which makes us wonder where do y'all meet these prostitútes u call women, gaslighting you and manipulating you, with "8f u love me, u must love me with my 60 body counts and 23 abortions."..

Pple will always have a say....be ready to face the consequences of ur actions....even the companies u applied to will check ur past record......but a simp like u wants to form captain save a skirt... Lol....

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Them They Hang Your Legs Steady U Dey Say Make We No Reason Ur Past Later- Zuby by advanceDNA: 11:17am On May 19
Freshtruth:
swear no mind d simp

The guy babe dey on nairaland .. grin grin
...she dey monitor the guy comment...if he nor support her, werey no go see pvssy chop

. Werey dey try to prove to the olosho wey he dey date say him na "real man" grin grin

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is This Behaviour Ok Or Getting Out of Hand? / Kissing Or Sex Which Shows More Intimatcy / What Will You Do In This Situation...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.