Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,772 members, 7,809,978 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:07 PM

What Will You Do In This Situation... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will You Do In This Situation... (4491 Views)

In All Sincerity, What Will You Do If You Find Yourself In This Situation?. / Ladies, What Would You Do In This Situation? (Photo) / Your Date Abandons You At The Restaurant, What Would You Do In This Situation? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You Do In This Situation... by Tapout(m): 8:45am On Sep 24, 2015
I was discussing with a female friend of mine and I asked her the question below, she was like she would reject it. according to her, there is every tendency he will get used to beating her up, knowing he would always get away with it by apologising and all that...

The ladies: you are having an argument with your boyfriend and he slaps you (let's say it's in a public place), while you are still thinking of what to do, he goes on his knees and proposes to you. grin what will I do??

The guys are not left out. the above scene disaster happened in your presence, n the girl is your sister. what will u do?

as for me, I'll wait till he's done proposing, then I'll unleash the kraken angry

cc: lalastica
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation... by djcliff(m): 8:51am On Sep 24, 2015
this one is strong!

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do In This Situation... by sinator(m): 8:52am On Sep 24, 2015
B4 d guy kneels down hes dead,,. His story ends afta d slap

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Will You Do In This Situation... by bewla(m): 8:52am On Sep 24, 2015
slapp him two time and a say how think about it
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation... by calculator123(m): 9:18am On Sep 24, 2015
BREAK BOTTLE ON HIS HEAD,and tell him i will think and pray about it.
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation... by Nobody: 9:30am On Sep 24, 2015
He wants to eat his cake and still have it huh angry.....i will quietly walk away angry let him keep kneeling dia like mumu angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Will You Do In This Situation... by Tapout(m): 9:34am On Sep 24, 2015
calculator123:
BREAK BOTTLE ON HIS HEAD,and tell him i will think and pray about it.

bewla:
slapp him two time and a say how think about it

sinator:
B4 d guy kneels down hes dead,,. His story ends afta d slap

grin grin grin
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation... by blackmarya(f): 9:38am On Sep 24, 2015
which kind thing be dat? i no go accept d proposal
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation... by Tapout(m): 9:39am On Sep 24, 2015
djcliff:
this one is strong!

Yes o..thats why your response is necessary...happy birthday tho smiley

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do In This Situation... by Tapout(m): 9:42am On Sep 24, 2015
Snowangel4:
He wants to eat his cake and still have it huh angry.....i will quietly walk away angry let him keep kneeling dia like mumu angry

seriously?? undecided not even for love sake?? cheesy

and if he calls the relationship off thereafter ??

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do In This Situation... by Dotwillis1(m): 9:45am On Sep 24, 2015
Punch the the teeth out of her mouth then kneel beside her apologizing too
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation... by DrManhattan: 9:50am On Sep 24, 2015
djcliff:
this one is strong!

I can't agree less sad

the guy is still gonna have to pay in one way or the other, slapping my sister in my presence? mehn that's an insult to me
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation... by DrManhattan: 10:00am On Sep 24, 2015
blackmarya:
which kind thing be dat? i no go accept d proposal

Snowangel4:

lol..u must accept o cheesy mind blowing proposal u want, mind blowing proposal thy shall receive
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation... by Nobody: 10:08am On Sep 24, 2015
Tapout:

seriously?? undecided not even for love sake?? cheesy

and if he calls the relationship off thereafter ??

Me no send o
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation... by Nobody: 10:10am On Sep 24, 2015
DrManhattan:

lol..u must accept o cheesy mind blowing proposal u want, mind blowing proposal thy shall receive

Lolzz d guy is vry tricky
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation... by LadyX(f): 10:13am On Sep 24, 2015
I will walk away and leave him with his proposal.

Even the propasal is not genuine, it's just a way of calming her down. Later he will break the engagement.
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation... by Spikkylee: 10:50am On Sep 24, 2015
This story is Impossicant jare..E nor fit happen
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation... by Dojupyo(f): 12:05pm On Sep 24, 2015
I pray ooo, for where!
I'll give him a thunderous slap, for him to know how it feels
When I don finish, I go waka leave am..
If he like, mey he kneel down for ages

He should propose on a good day

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do In This Situation... by Nobody: 12:35pm On Sep 24, 2015
Tapout:
I was discussing with a female friend of mine and I asked her the question below, she was like she would reject it. according to her, there is every tendency he will get used to beating her up, knowing he would always get away with it by apologising and all that...

The ladies: you are having an argument with your boyfriend and he slaps you (let's say it's in a public place), while you are still thinking of what to do, he goes on his knees and proposes to you. grin what will I do??

The guys are not left out. the above scene disaster happened in your presence, n the girl is your sister. what will u do?

as for me, I'll wait till he's done proposing, then I'll unleash the kraken angry

cc: lalastica

Kraken ko lochness monster ni
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation... by Kingsley1000(m): 12:40pm On Sep 24, 2015
Snowangel4:
if i hear! u wan stay single till 40years

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Will You Do In This Situation... by franciscafrosh: 12:48pm On Sep 24, 2015
For him to slap her cus of an argument there is every tendency if him beating her up in marriage wud jst leave it to my brother to take care of d situation nd walk away. angry
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation... by blackmarya(f): 1:15pm On Sep 24, 2015
DrManhattan:

lol...not that kind of mind blowing proposal

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do In This Situation... by Nobody: 1:59pm On Sep 24, 2015
Kingsley1000:
if i hear! u wan stay single till 40years

He is NT d only guy on this earth k...girls should know their worth. We deserve d best and nt a violent man.

To every eve there is Adam. So drop dat mentality angry
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation... by Kingsley1000(m): 2:41pm On Sep 24, 2015
Snowangel4:

He is NT d only guy on this earth k...girls should know their worth. We deserve d best and nt a violent man.

To every eve there is Adam. So drop dat mentality angry
and you'v forgotten that guys are rare,statistically we have more single ladies than boys,and moreover how do you know that the next adam will be your specification or even propose?.......am not an advocate for belittling or demeaning the female folks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Will You Do In This Situation... by Nobody: 2:46pm On Sep 24, 2015
Kingsley1000:
and you'v forgotten that guys are rare,statistically we have more single ladies than boys,and moreover how do you know that the next adam will be your specification or even propose?.......am not an advocate for belittling or demeaning the female folks

Enough pls....i hate negativity
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation... by Kingsley1000(m): 3:00pm On Sep 24, 2015
Snowangel4:

Enough pls....i hate negativity
is not pessimistic,in life you have to do some evaluations,b4 u take certain decision......u jilt him because of the slap ,as if you have a spare guy out there

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Will You Do In This Situation... by Nobody: 5:09pm On Sep 24, 2015
Kingsley1000:
is not pessimistic,in life you have to do some evaluations,b4 u take certain decision......u jilt him because of the slap ,as if you have a spare guy out there

D first time my ex bf beat me,he apologised and give one stupid excuse...he did it again and again bt I refuse to listen to my inner being because of one stupid love...from beating he graduate to useing abuseing words on me..tellin me dat I can't be somebody without him,that I am a bad luck to him.... the painful part of it is that he is not genuinely remorseful for his action.

A violent man can kill emotionally, mentally and physically . angry
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation... by Nature8(m): 6:55pm On Sep 24, 2015
Snowangel4:

D first time my ex bf beat me,he apologised and give one stupid excuse...he did it again and again bt I refuse to listen to my inner being because of one stupid love...from beating he graduate to useing abuseing words on me..tellin me dat I can't be somebody without him,that I am a bad luck to him.... the painful part of it is that he is not genuinely remorseful for his action.

A violent man can kill emotionally, mentally and physically . angry

I guess it's high time you stop all these trash you're posting here and grow up.. Maybe you're the most perfect and the only girl on earth that has no fault at all..
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation... by Adaeze003(f): 7:05pm On Sep 24, 2015
Slap him right back and run away...
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation... by Adaeze003(f): 7:40pm On Sep 24, 2015
Kingsley1000:

Before you ask who I am or why I'm quoting you, lemme spare you the trouble. I'm just another nler airing her views.

Now that we got that out of the way...

It was easier for women to stay in abusive relationships back then because the belief was that the woman was inferior(directly or indirectly). Now, that no longer works so men now insinuate that other men are even worse or there's no other man at all. This in my opinion is really silly.

I see it as my duty to remind such men(or guys) that they will be fathers one day and I encourage them to give their own daughters that same advise. I can only but imagine...

"My daughter, you know you are a mere woman so, if almighty man manages to find you attractive, don't bother if he hits you or even sleeps around like a pig. Afterall who knows if any other man will find you worthy to be with and even if there's one, he won't be any better"- love father.
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation... by imsuboi(m): 2:08am On Sep 25, 2015
Tapout, is that how you intend proposing to miss M****a? wink wink
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation... by Tapout(m): 3:03am On Sep 25, 2015
imsuboi:
Tapout, is that how you intend proposing to miss M****a? wink wink

hehehehehehehe ....can we not talk about that here grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies, You Owe Us An Explanation!! / Would It Be A Shame If A Man Can't Cook? (PICTURES) / See What She Gave Me After I Washed Her Pants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.