Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,105 members, 7,863,858 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 08:00 AM

Question For Men. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Question For Men. (1098 Views)

A Quick Question For The Ladies In The House / Question For Guyz / A Difficult Question For The Ladies. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Question For Men. by Stargurl20(f): 9:41pm On May 21
Can you forgive your wife for sleeping with someone just to source money for the treatment of your ailment?

I came across an interview where a man was asked, and I was shocked by his response.
Re: Question For Men. by PerfectStranger(m): 9:47pm On May 21
Una don start again

Is prostitution the only way she can source for funds?

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Question For Men. by illicit(m): 9:52pm On May 21
I don't know

Things are not always this simple
Re: Question For Men. by Stargurl20(f): 9:56pm On May 21
PerfectStranger:
Una don start again

She's not into prostitution. If she did it out of her own will giving that's the only option left to source fund for you the husband's treatment.
Re: Question For Men. by Stargurl20(f): 9:56pm On May 21
illicit:
I don't know

Things are not always this simple

Meaning if it happens, you will forgive, right?

1 Like

Re: Question For Men. by illicit(m): 9:58pm On May 21
Stargurl20:

Meaning if it happens, you will forgive, right?

I can't say

There are always factors
Re: Question For Men. by eazzzy1(m): 1:41am On May 22
It depends on several factors. Who did you sleep with? Was it necessary? Did you explore all other options? Just because I walk away from a marriage doesn’t mean I haven’t forgiven you. If my sanity and peace of mind depends on moving on, I’m loyal to myself first.

I guess my answer is ‘it depends’. I could put in effort to overlook it since she saved my life, but forgiveness isn’t a switch you can turn on and off at will. My decision to stay or leave would depend on how much I need her in my life.

3 Likes

Re: Question For Men. by obinna58(m): 1:54am On May 22
Olosho will always be olosho
Ailment kee her there I’ll rather die

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Question For Men. by Auxtan(m): 1:56am On May 22
If the dick too sweet she will return for another match for free grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Question For Men. by Sapasenator: 2:12am On May 22
Stargurl20:
Can you forgive your wife for sleeping with someone just to source money for the treatment of your ailment?

I came across an interview where a man was asked, and I was shocked by his response.

Yes, I will. People make mistakes. We attach too much importance to "sleeping with" and sex in these parts of the world.

If Buhari can forgive Boko Haram after slaughtering and killing the innocent, why won't I forgive my wife if the repentance is genuine?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Question For Men. by PerfectStranger(m): 6:13am On May 22
Stargurl20:

She's not into prostitution. If she did it out of her own will giving that's the only option left to source fund for you the husband's treatment.
Only men fvck without emotions. What if the dicck was too good? Even tho she doesn't go back but she'll always think about it in her mind.
She should sale her papa land for my treatment instead of hoeing for funds. grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Question For Men. by Sonnobax15(m): 6:56am On May 22
lipsrsealed
Hell no!!!
Re: Question For Men. by Sapasenator: 7:42am On May 22
Stargurl20:

What about you?

Can you forgive the husband if roles were reversed?
Re: Question For Men. by Stargurl20(f): 7:44am On May 22
PerfectStranger:

Only men fvck without emotions. What if the dicck was too good? Even tho she doesn't go back but she'll always think about it in her mind.
She should sale her papa land for my treatment instead of hoeing for funds. grin

It's clearly stated in the write up that if the only way she could source fund is sleeping with someone.
Re: Question For Men. by Stargurl20(f): 7:45am On May 22
Sapasenator:

What about you?

Can you forgive the husband if roles were reversed?

I can o... Men do not even need to be in such situation to cheat. That where the variety crap comes into play.

You know women forgives cheating way more than men.
Re: Question For Men. by Stargurl20(f): 7:46am On May 22
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
Hell no!!!

She did it not because she wanted it, but for your treatment o.
Re: Question For Men. by Stargurl20(f): 7:47am On May 22
obinna58:
Olosho will always be olosho
Ailment kee her there I’ll rather die

You will rather die than for your wife to fùck to source your treatment's fund from another man?
Re: Question For Men. by Sapasenator: 7:53am On May 22
I saw a very interesting movie recently. It followed a newly married couple who were on the verge of being evicted from their home after the wedding. During a vacation in Vegas to celebrate honeymoon, they encountered a flamboyant billionaire who took a keen interest in the wife. She promptly brushed him off, making it clear that she was married and deeply in love with her husband. Unfazed, the billionaire remarked, "Everyone has a price."

Faced with financial difficulties, the couple was eventually offered a staggering $1 million for one night with the wife. The money could significantly ease their financial strain. After an intense night of arguing, they reluctantly agreed to the deal.

However, after the night passed, the husband began to resent and hate his wife for what had happened, despite their mutual agreement. The film was so captivating, but I can't seem to remember its name.

6 Likes

Re: Question For Men. by Sapasenator: 7:54am On May 22
Stargurl20:

I can o... Men do not even need to be in such situation to cheat. That where the variety crap comes into play.

I totally agree. Women have a large capacity to forgive and I will do the same for my wife if caught in the situation. If you take good care of a woman, she will never cheat on you.
Re: Question For Men. by obinna58(m): 8:01am On May 22
Stargurl20:

You will rather die than for your wife to fùck to source your treatment's fund from another man?
I’ll choose to die in peace

2 Likes

Re: Question For Men. by advanceDNA: 8:02am On May 22
Stargurl20:

no woman forgives cheating.....y'all just stay because of bills and make the man's life miserable in return with all manner of behaviours.... grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Question For Men. by advanceDNA: 8:25am On May 22
Stargurl20:

She did it not because she wanted it, but for your treatment o.

She did it anyways....Only próstitutes and women with no standards on norms spread legs for men to solve problems and then justify it with "its the only solution"

U'd be surprised what goes on out there.... I have seen a woman fvck a so called prophet who told her the only way to get pregnant is by deliverance tru his holy sperm, and she got pregnant for real oooo...

see ehn....only people that have been fvcking their way tru life will do that....they never had moral standards to begin, no shame, they justify it with any thing

.....if husband lose job....they start fvcking exs and sugar daddy for money and justify with im helping my husband ..this scenario might be hypothetical but it happens in real life in different forms

.....decent woman don't casually open their legs for men, weda it's to solve problem or for revenge sex....... But I guess we have redefined what decent means in these modern times

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Question For Men. by Stargurl20(f): 9:06am On May 22
obinna58:

I’ll choose to die in peace

Would you forgiving such woman deprive you of your peace?
Re: Question For Men. by AcadaWriter: 10:15am On May 22
I don't knowThings are not always this simple
Re: Question For Men. by Fahvvy: 11:00am On May 22
A woman who thinks that becoming an olosho is the only way to raise money can't qualify to be my wife undecided...

Cause I don't deal with du.mb women undecided...
So yeah, this question is invalid in my opinion undecided...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Question For Men. by jmoore(m): 12:13pm On May 22
I will forgive her and divorce her.
Re: Question For Men. by Puss360(f): 12:32pm On May 22
PerfectStranger:
Una don start again

Quick quick you don rush call am prostitution....
You didn't even sit down and think the motive for her actions..
Who and who benefitted from it?
If it's a one time something?
All just for the sake of say the health of the husband to remain...
You just rush shout prostitution...
Had it been the woman said she can't do it, the man should just die... You all will say she can't do it to save the husband but she can open legs for countless guys outside...
SMH....
Re: Question For Men. by Puss360(f): 12:36pm On May 22
If my husband health is at stake, and no money and the only option is this. I'll do it... He doesn't have to know...
But if he later finds out, it's up to him..
I won't beg him...
If na divorce, I'll agree...

This life is never certain...
Nothing is guaranteed..
No matter the length someone goes to "Save your life" always be appreciative... Never judge the person...
Coz had it been it wasn't so, you might not even be alive to be in position to judge...
Re: Question For Men. by Maobichek: 12:57pm On May 22
Stargurl20:

Good day, what you know but refuse to admit is that : " once you start some
"things'' you will continue and won't stop.

The man she slept with to get money for her husband's treatment will surely expect her to come again for another financial assistance and the anomaly continues.

After my NYSC, one of the very few interviews i had at PHC; a young man came with a lady introduce her as his fiance. After the first round of interview the lady was asked to sleep with the boss to get the job, she didn't want but her man who didn't know the condition given to her but wanted her to get the job at all cost told her to do her best to get the job, she eventually got the job. The question is, how will she sustain the job?
Re: Question For Men. by Stargurl20(f): 1:40pm On May 22
Maobichek:

Good day, what you know but refuse to admit is that : " once you start some
"things'' you will continue and won't stop.

The man she slept with to get money for her husband's treatment will surely expect her to come again for another financial assistance and the anomaly continues.

After my NYSC, one of the very few interviews i had at PHC; a young man came with a lady introduce her as his fiance. After the first round of interview the lady was asked to sleep with the boss to get the job, she didn't want but her man who didn't know the condition given to her but wanted her to get the job at all cost told her to do her best to get the job, she eventually got the job. The question is, how will she sustain the job?

You know they are two different things. We're talking about a life threatening situation here.
Re: Question For Men. by BondRiv: 1:41pm On May 22
There is always another way. Women should stop offering their bodies.
Re: Question For Men. by Maobichek: 1:57pm On May 22
Stargurl20:

You know they are two different things. We're talking about a life threatening situation here.

It depends on how you see it but the truth remains that it has implications/aftereffects. Just one round of sex is more than enough to alter a whole lot of things. This is a fact.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Your Achievement In Last Relationship / Is It Girl's Nature? / Life Partner!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.