Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,615 members, 7,813,021 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:27 AM

Bush Reports Mandela's "Death" - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Bush Reports Mandela's "Death" (15671 Views)

Reports That Eritrean Law Requires Men To Marry Two Wives Are False / Woman Strips Unclad To Hug Mandela Statue / Nelson Mandela Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bush Reports Mandela's "Death" by denex: 1:32am On Sep 27, 2007
If you cannot communicate, I will not put myself through hell just to make meaning of your message. I can't suffer a headache just because some little brat chose apprenticeship over formal education.

It is because of these kind of people that Nigeria is still rated at less than 70% literacy.
Re: Bush Reports Mandela's "Death" by osisi5: 1:35am On Sep 27, 2007
I wonder how they always end up on nairaland.
There's already a well known female mumu on nairaland named "lagos child",and a male one named mohadana.
why do we need another?
Re: Bush Reports Mandela's "Death" by Nushi77: 1:36am On Sep 27, 2007
+osisi@

injustice is reigning in your land. your intellectuals are not to be compared with Bush that is serving a country that has much responsibilities. this is not meeting with foreign investors in agbada in hilton or sheraton abuja. it is about taking good action against evil and liberating people. so forget it. Mandela and your naija intellectuals cannot be compared with bush the number 1 citizen of the global village. you will not be pround of any negro there in naija as intellectual untill when there's total freedom,  equality and justice.
mugu; go eat eba and sleep jari,  NEPA go soon take light::: grin
Re: Bush Reports Mandela's "Death" by Nushi77: 1:44am On Sep 27, 2007
+osisi  @

if you continue in this way in insulting members, believe it, your wife now or in future will end up as it is clearly shown in the attached image, I will hit you spiritually and you will never believe it. be careful for your life even in visual places like this

Re: Bush Reports Mandela's "Death" by osisi5: 1:47am On Sep 27, 2007
You are big fool.
419er like you.
get out there and start working not looking for people to scam.
kitikpa rachaa kwa gi anya
Re: Bush Reports Mandela's "Death" by Nushi77: 1:55am On Sep 27, 2007
denex @

You are a mad BINGO. You need to study further to be like your white colonial masters that thought you english when your mum and dad were in the forest.
monkey, who thought you english? The english in your dirty mouth is nasty and of no use.
just take a look of your pic i took when you were inj the village. half human and half dog

Re: Bush Reports Mandela's "Death" by Nushi77: 1:59am On Sep 27, 2007
+osisi @

ESHI. BLACK PIG. You have been listed and wait for a spiritual visit.

Re: Bush Reports Mandela's "Death" by seun001(m): 7:27am On Sep 27, 2007
am wondering how some deranged fools found their way to nairaland.well,its an hazard we have to suffer.
Re: Bush Reports Mandela's "Death" by Soundmind(m): 11:24am On Sep 27, 2007
@ Nushi77
Hew, bros, i do not think u should loose control to this level. You are going too far. Calm down, comport urself and tell us what will help us.
Re: Bush Reports Mandela's "Death" by faketan(m): 12:12pm On Sep 27, 2007
Soundmind:

@ Nushi77
Hew, bros, i do not think u should loose control to this level. You are going too far. Calm down, comport yourself and tell us what will help us.
He is a racist. I think this guy is from south Africa and a product of Apartheid. I have met a lady like her before.

@ Nushi

You did not even read my post. You are so dumb that you will only be able to use one reply for two posts not minding what the individuals wrote. Probably you will prefer to go back to Holland where you came from. You disgusting racist.

I am black but if I compete with you in anything intellectual I will win you. You don't just open your mouth wide, an slowpoke like you. I do not hate Bush but I am not his fan. I am not sure you know the IQ of the one you call an intellectual. Bush's IQ is 91 and and a baboon had an IQ of 96. But he is your Hero because he rigged his way into then white house to make America worse off. As for Mandela, he is a hero and my hero anytime. 98% cannot be wrong. You are the only person who is deluded.

I do not like Obasanjo, he inflicted injuries on many people and claimed to be fighting corruption when he is actually corruption personified. N20, 000 in 1999, N180 billion in 2007. How did he come about that? But he still did some good things though he lacks honesty. Nigeria is not as advanced as US and it is more complicated to produce results here. I hated his 3rd term stunt more than anyone. Get it clear that I do not want you to like me cos I have no business with morons. I am only trying to illuminate your stupidity.

Nushi, I did not even support Obasanjo in my last post but you called me an otta farm Monkey. You replied out of context and you are the worst fool. Have you ever seen proboscis monkey, they are white and have lower IQ than black monkeys. You are a proboscis monkey. What do you have to say apart from your so called white supremacy mentality which will lead you no where except you work hard. A none entity like you. Bleep out! Get a life!
Re: Bush Reports Mandela's "Death" by Nushi77: 5:49pm On Sep 27, 2007
faketan@
I'm pround to be a white and without the whites you are nobody. just eat EBA or GARRI and sleep with your black nasty ass ladies. I wonder how you gain access to internet: Bill gate is ruining our supremacy by allowing internet to reach even black monkeys.
What are you blacks up to. Credit card scams and so on.
Bleep you mugu
Re: Bush Reports Mandela's "Death" by Nushi77: 6:16pm On Sep 27, 2007
seun001 @

I can't just imagine a black monkey bringing his nasty words to his godfather "Whiteman" EU and White house is planning for second colonization hence you black fools is not capable of building up the independence that we gave your anus intelectual Mandela. What did you monkies do when he was jailed for 27yrs and what makes him an intellectual? Thank your local gods for allowing us to locate your fathers in the desert if not you could have been used for ritual. Slave trade was abolished to see if you monkies will change but it's getting out of hand as I see it now. Every where in your Black continent is AIDS, WAR, HUNGER and what again monkey banana. You sold your children for a common mirrow. Monkey.
Who are you in this 21 st century? what have you monkies done for humanity?. Monkey NEPA will cut your light and there will be fuel scarcity.
Do you know how many quantity of your crude that is refined by our white elites per day? monkey. shame shame. You people will never know the mystery. Your refinaries will remain closed as it is untll we the whites is OK with the new invented ETHANOL and the ELECTRICAL motor engines. Untill then, your refinaries will remain closed and you will continue to import your own fuel. After all you never knew you had a crude in your lands. Monkeys were hunting for fruits in the forest while we exploits the univers.
We are pround to change monkies to half human atleast.
BUSH and other whites every where deserves respect and don't forget we are your masters till tomorrow. soon none of you and your black girls will be issued EU or US visa since you monkies has continued to have unprotected sex. Maggots. Have you some retroviral? Mandela should cry louder or no retroviral for free in South Africa.
Re: Bush Reports Mandela's "Death" by faketan(m): 8:02pm On Sep 27, 2007
Nushi77:

seun001 @

I can't just imagine a black monkey bringing his nasty words to his godfather "Whiteman" EU and White house is planning for second colonization hence you black fools is not capable of building up the independence that we gave your anus intelectual Mandela. What did you monkies do when he was jailed for 27yrs and what makes him an intellectual? Thank your local gods for allowing us to locate your fathers in the desert if not you could have been used for ritual. Slave trade was abolished to see if you monkies will change but it's getting out of hand as I see it now. Every where in your Black continent is AIDS, WAR, HUNGER and what again monkey banana. You sold your children for a common mirrow. Monkey.
Who are you in this 21 st century? what have you monkies done for humanity?. Monkey NEPA will cut your light and there will be fuel scarcity.
Do you know how many quantity of your crude that is refined by our white elites per day? monkey. shame shame. You people will never know the mystery. Your refinaries will remain closed as it is untll [b]we the whites is OK [/b]with the new invented ETHANOL and the ELECTRICAL motor engines. Untill then, your refinaries will remain closed and you will continue to import your own fuel. After all you never knew you had a crude in your lands. Monkeys were hunting for fruits in the forest while we exploits the univers.
BUSH and other whites every where deserves respect and don't forget we are your masters till tomorrow. soon none of you and your black girls will be issued EU or US visa since you monkies has continued to have unprotected sex. Maggots. Have you some retroviral? Mandela should cry louder or no retroviral for free in South Africa.
I know a racist like you will come back barking like a dog. Most often people like you are the scum of the society who live off other people's wealth in the name social security. It is unfortunate but I am not suprise that you are boasting about the evil brought upon the black people in the name of colonialism AND SLAVERY. We had everything before you usurpers came and foisted your negative system on us. We had our technology, we had our leadership and justice system superior to your own. Check history if it is possible for a slowpoke like you. The never do well like you has no need of history except when it boost your immoral ego.
You are wondering who gave me access to the internet. Very soon you will wonder how we are in charge of the world system. I have never come behind your white elites in school and I do not know why. May be you will tell me. I am not alone in this, my other black brothers are also better.

Osita Onuma went to Imperial College London and scored 98%, a mark that has never been scored since 125 years of existence. I do not understand what your white elites are doing? You will not know about this cos it will not boast your ego. A reject like you. Do you know anything about GA-GUT propounded by prof. Oyibo? No, but it is ready to rubbish the discoveries of your great minds like Einstein. Do you know the father of internet, Prof Emeagwali? No you will not know him because he does NOT have a pale skin which you even hate(otherwise you will not be exposing yourselves to cancer just to get a tan). You will not want to know. I can go on but not for you cos it will be too much for your brain a low life like you. You will not even want to engage in any constructive argument because you do not have any. You only have the opportunity to aerate your evil mind here since the law will not allow you to do it openly. Nemesis will soon catch up with you stinking asshole.

The Biafrans manufactured their own weapons as early as 1967 and were ready to take on the wicked Obasanjo head-on but your stupid white chavs scums from Britain conspired with Obasanjo because they knew they would conquer the world. You know we have the better potentials. The are still there. Civilisation started in Africa and will come back here. I wish you will be alive to see it happen you chavscum a yogurt top like you.
A m.fucker like you should be fed to the lions as that will be more useful as you add nothing to humanity.
You will tell me we have done nothing for humanity when the wealth of the western world was built out of the sweat of blacks in the plantations.

Your mind is worse than that of an animal and you should be banished to the zoo for only animals in this 21st century can glory in the ignominy of the infamous slave trade.

I AM PROUD TO BE BLACK I do not hate whites but racists like you are better sent to the guillotine for they are not good amongst human.

From now if you cannot address issues raised in my post do not reply my posts. I have addressed all yours. I know you lack ideas but just address one of the issues. If you do not understand any thing ask for explanations. I will gladly oblige you. Please use better English and spellings.
Some spellings tutorials for the white intellectuals from a blackman.
Are you ready?
1. PROUD NOT PROUND
2. UNIVERSE NOT UNIVERS
3. MONKEYS NOT MONKIES
4. INTELLECTUALS NOT INTELECTUALS
5 MIRROR NOT MIRROW
6. REFINERIES NOT REFINARIES
7.UNTIL NOT UNTLL.

Your score is 0/7. Try to improve next time. If you learnt English, so did I and I should expect the white elite to know it all and do better. Unfortunately he is scoring 0/7. I do not believe you are British either otherwise you should know how to speak English. Though wonders will always happen.

WHITE ELITE MY ASS. A CASE OF AN IDIOT GLORYING IN THE HARD WORK OF OTHERS. You do not become elite by having white skin. .proboscis monkeys have white skin and pointed nose like yours but they still on trees.
Re: Bush Reports Mandela's "Death" by RichyBlacK(m): 11:52pm On Sep 27, 2007
Nushi77:

seun001 @

Do you know how many quantity of your crude that is refined by our white elites per day? monkey. shame shame. You people will never know the mystery. Your refinaries will remain closed as it is untll we the whites is OK with the new invented ETHANOL and the ELECTRICAL motor engines. Untill then, your refinaries will remain closed and you will continue to import your own fuel. After all you never knew you had a crude in your lands. Monkeys were hunting for fruits in the forest while we exploits the univers.

This Nushi77 character is a lonely piece of sh#t deep down some animal's rectum, ready to be forcefully ejected into a cesspool of death. A pitiful waste of the biological engines that made it be. A genderless troll that belongs to the very bottom of all forms of existence. An illiterate in every sense of the word, who came into being only by unwanted serendipity; a mistake made by a harlot and bum. Yes, it was mothered by a cheap street LovePeddler who deprived it of nostrum. Unloved, it grew to be a bitter, depraved piece of sh#t. It's only consolation was being born with a pale skin. But that alone is no real comfort. Fatally infected by a whoring bitch of a mother, its days are numbered and it seeks to spread misery by actions and deeds. This thing called Nushi77 will wither away very soon, and this puts us all in a dilemma - should we pity the fool or accelerate its demise. But who are we to blame for this thing's plight? Alas! The product of the miseries of two hapless souls!

Dragging this thing called Nushi77 into the mud pit angry
Re: Bush Reports Mandela's "Death" by faketan(m): 12:24am On Sep 28, 2007
RichyBlacK:

This Nushi77 character is a lonely piece of sh#t deep down some animal's rectum, ready to be forcefully ejected into a cesspool of death. A pitiful waste of the biological engines that made it be. A genderless troll that belongs to the very bottom of all forms of existence. An illiterate in every sense of the word, who came into being only by unwanted serendipity; a mistake made by a harlot and bum. Yes, it was mothered by a cheap street LovePeddler who deprived it of nostrum. Unloved, it grew to be a bitter, depraved piece of sh#t. It's only consolation was being born with a pale skin. But that alone is no real comfort. Fatally infected by a whoring bitch of a mother, its days are numbered and it seeks to spread misery by actions and deeds. This thing called Nushi77 will wither away very soon, and this puts us all in a dilemma - should we pity the fool or accelerate its demise. But who are we to blame for this thing's plight? Alas! The product of the miseries of two hapless souls!

Dragging this thing called Nushi77 into the mud pit angry
Word.
Re: Bush Reports Mandela's "Death" by Skywalker5(m): 3:17am On Sep 28, 2007
Too Much Haters in the house? angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Bush Reports Mandela's "Death" by RichyBlacK(m): 5:03am On Sep 28, 2007
Sky-walker:

Too Much Haters in the house? angry angry angry angry angry angry

Nushi77 does not have monopoly over the emotion of hate. The mofo should be buried under magma, deep inside a volcano!

Imagine the sort of language he used on this thread angry, talking rubbish about a whole race of people. These are the kind of people who are just closet racists - they dare not sputter their rant in public. Anyway, na internet make tiger and pussy-cat dey drag meat.
Re: Bush Reports Mandela's "Death" by Skywalker5(m): 5:27am On Sep 28, 2007
@ Nushi

You are nothing but a white pig.No sense at all.You have just convinced me that all you pigs are Foolish.Just like the white idiot wey this topic dey about

I feel say una be better person before.
Re: Bush Reports Mandela's "Death" by seun001(m): 7:30am On Sep 28, 2007
@nushiwoteva
seun001:

am wondering how some deranged fools found their way to nairaland.well,its an hazard we have to suffer.
i aint going to be exchanging words with, ,
am re-quoting myself.nuff said
Re: Bush Reports Mandela's "Death" by faketan(m): 8:12am On Sep 28, 2007
RichyBlacK:

Anyway, na internet make tiger and pussy-cat dey drag meat.

Brosie, this your proverb suppose go giunness book. Wow a real closet racist. I have encountered his type severally in my internet journey. I will tell the story of another closet racist here very soon. That one grew up in south Africa but has British Origin. Na she devil with particular hatred for . . . .
Re: Bush Reports Mandela's "Death" by Iman3(m): 11:05am On Sep 28, 2007
Una be suckers!Who tell you say Nushi na White person? I have never seen a more gullible set of people.Its the same gullibility that made them take "Mandela is dead" literally.
Re: Bush Reports Mandela's "Death" by Tornadoz(m): 11:16am On Sep 28, 2007
When is a patriotic American going to do us all a favour by pushing this cretin off the balcony of the white house?
Re: Bush Reports Mandela's "Death" by swiftycool(m): 11:40am On Sep 28, 2007
@ Topic
Does Bush look intelligent to u?, abeg make we talk something else jare
kiss this is meant to show me hissing o! not kissing
Re: Bush Reports Mandela's "Death" by RichyBlacK(m): 11:44am On Sep 28, 2007
I-man:

Una be suckers!Who tell you say Nushi na White person? I have never seen a more gullible set of people.Its the same gullibility that made them take "Mandela is dead" literally.

@I-man,

We are on the Web, as contributors to a thread. We are not investigators nor do we want to be investigators (man pikin get better thing to do with time). Just like in a movie, people choose what characters to play, and try to play it as well as they can. Each entity/profile is dealt with not based on who he/she/it really is but by the contents of his/her/its post or contributions. Nobody here has claimed (or even cares) to know what some entity/profile really is. And in this case, all we did was to judge Nushi77 by the contents of its character as displayed on this thread

Hence, keep your irrelevant knowledge of who Nush77 really is. We don't care if it's George Bush or Obasanjo, because it is not important.
Re: Bush Reports Mandela's "Death" by RichyBlacK(m): 11:50am On Sep 28, 2007
I-man:

Its the same gullibility that made them take "Mandela is dead" literally.

Classic trash-talk! No sane being, with an IQ in the positive-number range, would listen to George Bush and take whatever he says literally.
Re: Bush Reports Mandela's "Death" by Iman3(m): 11:56am On Sep 28, 2007
RichyBlacK:

Classic trash-talk! No sane being, with an IQ in the positive-number range, would listen to George Bush and take whatever he says literally.

Well. . . you just descibed yourself for you have taken his statement,not as a figure of speech but as a literal statement of facts by Bush.

As for Nushi. . . .lets face it,you replied to him with the impression that he is non-Black even though his posts should have caused you to have second thoughts
Re: Bush Reports Mandela's "Death" by RichyBlacK(m): 12:58pm On Sep 28, 2007
I-man:

Well. . . you just descibed yourself for you have taken his statement,not as a figure of speech but as a literal statement of facts by Bush.

As for Nushi. . . .lets face it,you replied to him with the impression that he is non-Black even though his posts should have caused you to have second thoughts

Well, of course its butchery of the English language raised an eye-brow, but hey, since when did "white" become synonymous with "English".

Anyway, I was dealing with it the way it presented itself - a dirty little thing.

I've gone out of my way to look through some of its previous posts, and it seems to me that it's having some sort of personality disorder, plus the scalawag just registered yesterday angry.

As for Bush's statement, I can't be clearer - nobody listens to George Bush! Go back to the basics and check what a figure of speech is. In a previous post I pointed out the error in Bush's sorry attempt at delivering a figure of speech. Bush makes no sense when he talks, everybody knows that, so please drop it.
Re: Bush Reports Mandela's "Death" by RichyBlacK(m): 1:12pm On Sep 28, 2007
Excerpt from my previous post:

RichyBlacK:
"I heard somebody say, Where's Mandela?' Well, Mandela's dead because Saddam Hussein killed all the Mandelas" --- George W. Bush

Had Bush pluralized the second reference to Mandela, just as he did for the third, the statement would have been:

"I heard somebody say, Where's Mandela?' Well, the Mandelas are dead because Saddam Hussein killed all the Mandelas"

The above statement would have attracted no significant attention.

What Bush constructed was a confusing statement. Given his history of gaffes, it is hard to give him the benefit of the doubt.

I understand what Bush was trying to say but its delivery caused all the hullabaloo.
Re: Bush Reports Mandela's "Death" by gidson12(m): 2:18pm On Sep 28, 2007
gees some guys here just know only how to insult and trash other people out with words, not how to really make points,
cos i see so many pointless reasoning with a lot of insults, while not focus on the topic and not making your self so important
Re: Bush Reports Mandela's "Death" by faketan(m): 3:56pm On Sep 28, 2007
gidson12:

gees some guys here just know only how to insult and trash other people out with words, not how to really make points,
because i see so many pointless reasoning with a lot of insults, while not focus on the topic and not making your self so important

Could you tell Nushi77 about this please?
Re: Bush Reports Mandela's "Death" by mellow(m): 4:43pm On Sep 28, 2007
Na today una know say Bush na craze man? Why are you surprised?

How papa go born pickin call am bush if the pickin better?
[/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000]
Re: Bush Reports Mandela's "Death" by RichyBlacK(m): 5:28pm On Sep 28, 2007
mellow:

Na today una know say Bush na craze man? Why are you surprised?

How papa go born pickin call am bush if the pickin better?
[/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000]

ROFLMAO!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

U.S. Weighs Sending 100-Mile Strike Weapon To Ukraine - Reuters / Nana Akufo-Addo Sworn In As President Of Ghana / Horrific Photos Of ISIS Atrocities How They Behead Christian Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.