Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,615 members, 7,813,023 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:30 AM

Bush Reports Mandela's "Death" - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Bush Reports Mandela's "Death" (15672 Views)

Reports That Eritrean Law Requires Men To Marry Two Wives Are False / Woman Strips Unclad To Hug Mandela Statue / Nelson Mandela Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bush Reports Mandela's "Death" by RichyBlacK(m): 6:13pm On Sep 28, 2007
faketan:

Brosie, this your proverb suppose go giunness book. Wow a real closet racist. I have encountered his type severally in my internet journey. I will tell the story of another closet racist here very soon. That one grew up in south Africa but has British Origin. Na she devil with particular hatred for . . . .

Ma broda, na the problem with internet be that, but no shaking as Stereoman talk: "no matter how elephant big rish e no fit cause earthquake!".

Assholes like Nushi77, no matter its skin color, should be wiped-off the face of the earth.
Re: Bush Reports Mandela's "Death" by faketan(m): 7:17pm On Sep 28, 2007
RichyBlacK:

Ma brother, na the problem with internet be that, but no shaking as Stereoman talk: "no matter how elephant big rish e no fit cause earthquake!".

Assholes like Nushi77, no matter its skin color, should be wiped-off the face of the earth.

Spot on my bros. He has no depth. He has no substance and probably has an IQ lower than that of Bush.
Re: Bush Reports Mandela's "Death" by pinze: 12:14pm On Oct 05, 2007
Why are you all against bush. check him out on www.miniclip.com/bush-shootout. then you will see action rambo shocked
Re: Bush Reports Mandela's "Death" by Iman3(m): 2:46am On Oct 06, 2007
I saw this apt gem in relation to the Mandela non-story

If I said to you, “Don’t count your chickens before they hatch,” and then you replied, “Chickens? What do chickens have to do with this?” Who is the slowpoke?

As someone noted,Mandela may not be dead but the concepts of similes and metaphors are in the morgue
Re: Bush Reports Mandela's "Death" by bigbee(m): 1:49pm On Oct 06, 2007
bush became president cuz white america believes if they cant get a qualified cracker to fill in the position they might as well fill it with a dumb ass cracker.while we african americans are struggling to put one black/white in the oval office with one letter seperating his first name from osama.In africa u guys have a broad kind of military democrazy which involves give and take. which makes your leaders richer than the entire continent of africa.but africa is still the safest place 2 be in the 21st century.
Re: Bush Reports Mandela's "Death" by olawale03(m): 11:10pm On Oct 06, 2007
i presume bush is the re-incarnation of gbenga adeboye.meaning he is a comedian
Re: Bush Reports Mandela's "Death" by ozigbo(m): 11:11am On Oct 07, 2007
faketan:

Spot on my bros. He has no depth. He has no substance and probably has an IQ lower than that of Bush.

Faketan,

Bro u to much for that guy.
Respat.
Re: Bush Reports Mandela's "Death" by alsheex(m): 4:47pm On Nov 09, 2007
kolomental embarassed
Re: Bush Reports Mandela's "Death" by kooldamsel(f): 1:41am On Nov 13, 2007
@topic
lipsrsealed
Re: Bush Reports Mandela's "Death" by bigcxc12(m): 4:27pm On Nov 05, 2009
WOW every one knows mandella got elected because he was cought on tape whipping a nigerianman who raped a 12 year old white girl in cape town yep I watch it over and over again its so funny how the nigerian man getting whipped is reacting

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

U.S. Weighs Sending 100-Mile Strike Weapon To Ukraine - Reuters / Nana Akufo-Addo Sworn In As President Of Ghana / Horrific Photos Of ISIS Atrocities How They Behead Christian Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.