Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,643 members, 7,809,420 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:18 AM

My Doctor Says I'm HIV Positive - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My Doctor Says I'm HIV Positive (28840 Views)

19,396 Test HIV Positive In Niger State – Perm Sec / My Doctor Told Me That Am Infected With HIV Without Prior Notice Of The Test! / How Will I Know If Am Not Hiv Positive? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Doctor Says I'm HIV Positive by funkelola(f): 2:07pm On Sep 26, 2007
LETS GIVE THE GUY A BREAK.
IF TRULY HE IS HIV POSITIVE.
LETS GIVE HIM A SHOULDER.
GUY,
TRY THE TEST FROM ANOTHER DOCTOR.LEAVE YOUR G.FRIEND OUT OF THIS.JUST ADVICE HER TO GO FOR THE TEST. BELIEVE IT, U CAN LIVE LONGER THAN THOSE WHO FEEL U WOULD DIE SOON. ALL YOU NEED IS COUNSELLING.
U CAN STILL LIVE A NORMAL LIFE, U CAN LIVE ON DRUG@AFFORDABLE PRICE
Re: My Doctor Says I'm HIV Positive by Roadblock: 3:46pm On Sep 26, 2007
I can see you have already resigned to fate. Not Good enough. Just one advise for you. Turn to God not because he can/will heal you but in repentance and just to serve him the rest of your life even if you dont get to leave as long as you have expected. Please dont make a mistake of turning to God because you want healing. Be sincere in your heart about it and see him deliver you. I wish all the best.
Re: My Doctor Says I'm HIV Positive by Nushi77: 3:47pm On Sep 26, 2007
pappilo,

Va te faire enculler.

As you keep on with fornication with your fine girls, I advise you to wear your DUREX this time around or I will place you on the same GANJA prescriptions. As I know the numbers will keep rising, I may help with FRENCH FEELINGS DUREX from Paris to avoid explosing inside VIRUS pot. Wages of sin is death. Do you remember job in da bible suffered more than HIV mongers but God healed him. I strongly advise that guy to use GANJA to stimulate his system to avoid suicide.
If you are testing me to prescribe, I've warned you to contact me directly.
ANTI-VIRUS PRO.

Re: My Doctor Says I'm HIV Positive by obitobe: 11:10pm On Sep 26, 2007
@post
why must we alway turn to God when thing are bad for us and forget him when the going is rosy.Am sure my guy did not remember God when he was shookig the babe and also he did not bless place before entering the hole grin if your story is not true i bet you you will contact the virus and this time it will be TYPE A and B and you will die gradually and you will see it happening but i f not just go for conselling
Re: My Doctor Says I'm HIV Positive by Roadblock: 1:42pm On Sep 27, 2007
obitobe:

@post
why must we alway turn to God when thing are bad for us and forget him when the going is rosy.Am sure my guy did not remember God when he was shookig the babe and also he did not bless place before entering the hole grin if your story is not true i bet you you will contact the virus and this time it will be TYPE A and B and you will die gradually and you will see it happening but i f not just go for conselling

I can see that your level of resoning is quite low. Sorry about that.
I think you should suggest what should be done when things are a bad, when you have tried everything and they seem not to be working?
What i was able to pick from your post is nothing but sef righteousness and undue condemnation. You Even went ahead to curse him. 99% of you that condemed this guy do exactly what this guy did or had at a time done that. The fact that you have been fortunate so far does not make you any better than the guy.
Even if you dont, Who are you to Judge anyone? Look inside and see How righteous you are. may God forgive you.
Re: My Doctor Says I'm HIV Positive by husu(m): 4:19pm On Sep 27, 2007
ure babe may be suspecting u as well.but u have to tell her.
Re: My Doctor Says I'm HIV Positive by obitobe: 4:54pm On Sep 27, 2007
@ roadblock
i wasn't condemning anybody i was simply passing a message across, that we have to remember God at all time and not when things is/are going bad for us.And i also curse him yes on the ground that if he were to be lying to us and if not he should go for conselling.so roadblockwhen next you are reading someone comment please take time to understand it and don't exhibit your low IQ and reasoning ability.thanks.
Re: My Doctor Says I'm HIV Positive by dukkies: 6:41am On Sep 28, 2007
its very funny none of you guys have come out to tell this poor guy that you are in the same shoes with him, anyway i am a plwa and i am living postively, i have been living with the virus for close to ten years now amd i can tell you that if and when i die, my cause of death will be old age
Re: My Doctor Says I'm HIV Positive by ursie(f): 9:27am On Sep 28, 2007
Good day Skook
Bravo!
did u know what u just did? you are a MAN
As 4 ur girl friend, donot let out ur anger on her. she has feelins too.
most importantly, GIVE UR LIFE TO CHRIST if u haven't.
Re: My Doctor Says I'm HIV Positive by Roadblock: 2:58pm On Sep 28, 2007
obitobe, go back up and read your post again.
Abeg carry your wahala go!
Oda Mabinu!
Re: My Doctor Says I'm HIV Positive by ne4real(f): 7:35pm On Sep 28, 2007
[color=#000099][/color][b][/b]Na wa oooooooooooo
Re: My Doctor Says I'm HIV Positive by kailani(m): 3:38am On Sep 29, 2007
o boy na wa o i just hope this guy is joking kailani
Re: My Doctor Says I'm HIV Positive by henry007(m): 6:51am On Sep 29, 2007
my advice 4 everyone is to start hatin AIDS
Re: My Doctor Says I'm HIV Positive by dukkies: 7:27am On Sep 29, 2007
how can we hate something thats real, you dont get it from sex alone, i hope you know that, what we should thinking about it how to stop it and ot hate it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: My Doctor Says I'm HIV Positive by henry007(m): 7:47am On Sep 29, 2007
first u have 2 hate it b4 u stop it coz the zeal for findin d cure(abstinence) is hating AIDS. u can't wipe out wat u love remember?
Re: My Doctor Says I'm HIV Positive by dukkies: 7:53am On Sep 29, 2007
i know but the word HATE is too deep
Re: My Doctor Says I'm HIV Positive by henry007(m): 8:06am On Sep 29, 2007
well, u have 2 hate the VIRUS not the CARRIERS(Patients)
Re: My Doctor Says I'm HIV Positive by dukkies: 8:30am On Sep 29, 2007
even as plwa i hate the fact that the virus is in my body but what can i do
Re: My Doctor Says I'm HIV Positive by dononye: 1:06pm On Sep 29, 2007
i pray say u go live long, so  that your enemy go see what u are going to become
Re: My Doctor Says I'm HIV Positive by Nobody: 4:54pm On Sep 29, 2007
dononye:

i pray say u go live long, so that your enemy go see what u are going to become

I second that.

A lot of folk have condemned Skook, saying he's lying. I would advise, untill proved otherwise, to take it as the truth.

Those self-righteous folk saying he deserves to be infected with the virus, should look at themselves. A lot of these same people have slept with girls they have no intention of marrying, and so far, may have been lucky not to have contracted the virus.

It doesn't make them any better than the poster. A bit of common courtesy, and compassion won't go amiss.
Re: My Doctor Says I'm HIV Positive by free2ryhme: 7:15pm On Sep 29, 2007
[size=20pt]guy my advise is this commit suicide, what else do u want to hear[/size]
Re: My Doctor Says I'm HIV Positive by skook: 11:03am On Sep 30, 2007
Big thanks to everyone that had given me one or two advices, i appreciate you. And as for the critics and the doubting Thomas, Well, when you find yourself in my shoe then you know how it feels, ok?
I have found encouragement and counseling from the NACA center here in Nigeria and i think all i need is good nutritious food, not even Anti-retroviral becuase it has not got to that level. . .
Anybody that has not gone for HIV test is regarded as a potential carrier so please build up the courage to go for the HIV test today.
Am happy now!!!
Re: My Doctor Says I'm HIV Positive by dukkies: 11:45am On Sep 30, 2007
skook, i am happy you know its not the end of the world, you will be alright, just like you rightfully said all of your critics are potential carriers as long as they havent havent had their test done, so my advise to all of you is to go get tested, GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: My Doctor Says I'm HIV Positive by redsun(m): 2:10pm On Sep 30, 2007
Abunna,take it easy,you are not far from the truth.Skook,if you chose to die,it is not a bad idea,it a way out,but if you chose to live,you must carry on gallantly and make the best of your time,everybody is going to die some day anyway,life itself is a death sentence,you and i know it.You don't have to live if can't live,it is like some body living in squalor,what is the point,abject poverty.
Re: My Doctor Says I'm HIV Positive by Abinm(f): 10:06pm On Oct 02, 2007
Well i know how painful it is but have you ever thought of how of how useless your life will be if you kill yourself.Nobody will want to accept the fact that it's because you are positive.Moreover, it is possible for you to have children of your own without them being infected if you are on your prescription.I want you to know that you are not the first person and that you being infected does not mean your world has crumbled down.You can still make the best out of your life and even if you have to die of the disease, many lives would have been saved by you.My advice is that you should go to the maker of your life and ask him to heal you and that's if you are saved and if you are not, you better be before it's to late.I want you to know that you will be purnished eternally if you commit sucide.Finally,try to stay alive for the sake of those that you are destined to save.
And for your girlfriend,the deed is done already and so the best thing to do is not to revenge but to correct the mistake both of you have made.
Re: My Doctor Says I'm HIV Positive by busaboy(m): 11:58pm On Oct 02, 2007
Hello guys,

just to add my own 2cents worth to the conversation,

Was talking to a doctor friend of mine who works for an NGO based in Abuja an he told me that HIV/AIDS is quite manageable with current medication.
He works full time distributing made in the US drugs that help people to manage the condition, and they lead quite health lives to quote him directly

"The viral load is reduced to the point where it is not detectable in the blood stream, it will only be found in certain host sites in the body

People with the condition can then go on to have children and lead their lives normally.

Believe me guys, HIV/AIDS is not the worst thing outhere. The only downside is that u will be on medication for life to control the virus.
If not it gets stronger and more resistant to medication (God Forbid).

But  it also gets u thinking, prior to this time it was believed that this was the one thing that could not be cured and people were certain to die from it, now there are durgs that help you live a normal life thanks to our western friends.

Their pharmacutical companies now have guaranteed customers who can't do without their medication souds like somthing i've heard before (diabetes) and more recently malaria (which has continued to defy modern medecine for a lasting cure) not that the pharmacutecal companies are complaining or anything like that.

So my friend take heart, you may still live a somewhat healthy life if u have the money to buy the drugs that is.
Re: My Doctor Says I'm HIV Positive by excel12(m): 5:18pm On Oct 03, 2007
The guy is a nairalander who decided to register another ID and fool us.Dont mind the idiot saying negative things about himself.
Re: My Doctor Says I'm HIV Positive by PTBNaija(f): 11:35pm On Oct 03, 2007
sorry steinalb. . . .not been on so I missed your post. Anyways, there is no cure for HIV. Besides, prevention is better than the cure. Don't have sex, and if you chose to at least be protected.
Re: My Doctor Says I'm HIV Positive by shawn123: 9:36am On Oct 04, 2007
SEUN I BLV IS ONE OF THE DUMBEST HUMAN I HAVE EVER COME ACROSS ON NAIRALAND. TALKING ABOUT CONDOMS LIKE CONDOMS DONT BURST AND SO ON. ANYWAY YOU SAY YOU ARE AN ATHEIST SO AM SURE YOU HAVE NEVER AND WILL NEVER HAVE TIME TO THINK, MAYBE YOU SHOULD GO SEE A DOCTOR AND DO A TEST. NOT HIV TEST THOUGH BUT A TEST TO CONFIRM IF YOU HAV E A BRAIN
Re: My Doctor Says I'm HIV Positive by shanda(m): 2:27pm On Oct 04, 2007
I couldn't go through all the posts to read the comments of others. The truth is this, i've never believed in HIV, though i know there's AIDS. Has anybody thought about this: what do they really test for whenever you go for HIV test. The truth is that, if you have acute typhoid or staphylococcus infection, and you go for this test, the result will be positive. It all boils down to your immune system. I really don't have much time but I'll advice you go to iris medical foundation and speak with Dr Ojeih. He'll place you under treatment for a couple of weeks. After this go for for the test again, the result will shock you. Again, don't take any anti-retroviral drugs, I'm begging you. Most times they are the real cause of the disease.
Re: My Doctor Says I'm HIV Positive by Alsutan: 5:28pm On Oct 04, 2007
Shanda, pls tell us more
Re: My Doctor Says I'm HIV Positive by PTBNaija(f): 11:14pm On Oct 04, 2007
Please, do not believe what Shanda is saying. An HIV test either tests for the production of HIV antibodies, or tests for the actual virus itself.

And I don't understand how one can believe in HIV and not in AIDS when they are both pretty much the same thing. The only difference is your CD4 count, other than that. . .it's the same virus.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

UNIMAID Student Undergoes Successful Facial Surgery After Acid Attack / NCDC: We’re Running Against Time With Insufficient Laboratories, Ventilators / Dr. Ada Igonoh Gives Birth To A Boy In California, USA (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.