Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,482 members, 7,854,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 10:39 AM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1155) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2355090 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1152) (1153) (1154) (1155) (1156) (1157) (1158) ... (3545) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 10:07am On Aug 29, 2017
Ladies and gentlemen where's spy360, I'm very worried
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by chuckdee4(m): 10:20am On Aug 29, 2017
City are making a move on Sanchez and are offering Sterling in a player + cash deal (Please anyone but Sterling)

It's most definitely groundhog day, well done Wenger, we've OFFICIALLY now a feeder club, they might as well come and have their pick on these useless players
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by purplekayc(m): 10:22am On Aug 29, 2017
Man city makes renewed bid for Sanchez
Offering both cash and Raheem Sterling

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by chidexxy007(m): 10:33am On Aug 29, 2017
come una sure say no be spy360 wey slump 4 Owerri after the Stoke defeat?
U guys should do thorough search oh, we can't just lose a nigggah like that ontop Wenger nd Arsenal matta.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by chidexxy007(m): 10:35am On Aug 29, 2017
purplekayc:
Chei, see wickedness... So out of all the ppl wey they cittyyy na sterling them see to give assnal abi? make dem kuku add Mangala na gringringrin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 11:04am On Aug 29, 2017
purplekayc:
kinda fair in my opinion
the guy should go, wengay and his stupid partner should leave us also
already this season is done and dusted, they shd assign henry and lehmann or any of the legends till they find good coach.they can still manage top4
sell gibbs,debuchy, le cow, release welbeck he is not fit to be a ball boy sef
buy draxler,mahrez nd van jilk
return to 433 formation
ospina
bellerin kos van jilk kola
ramsey xhaka
ozil
mahrez lacazette draxler

ozil should be warn or be bench, europa still winnable
but.....

this is just a dream WENGAY IS GOING NO FUCKING WHERE grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by pazienza(m): 3:01pm On Aug 29, 2017
By the way, where are those that questioned my judgement on Xhaka on this board? grin

Xhaka is a poor player and would continue to justify my assessment of him.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 3:04pm On Aug 29, 2017
While the gnashing and grinding of teeth will continue, especially considering Wenger is not going anywhere, i think its time to be pragmatic about our team.

Sell everyone who does not want to stay (OX, Alexis, Mustafi). Next week when we play Bournemouth, i want to watch players who have the desire to play for the crest, players who want to chase balls, players who want to support each other, players who rally around each other, even if that means playing academy players.

Ramsey!!!!what can i say? I watched replays of 2 goals and i shook my head in utter dismay. If Wenger has no plan of playing Ramsey higher than the middle, then, i think he should take a seat on the bench. How about Ozil? My goodness toss him on the bench already if we can't sell him. Truth is, Ozil can not thrive in our midfield. We need stability in the middle of the park and if that means playing a combination of Elneny, Xhaka and Coq, i don't care.

Ospina should start against Bournemouth. Lacazette would have converted the early chance Welbeck missed in the first half and that may have changed the dynamics of the game. I don't understand why we would spend that much and still not play a striker who has looked very sharp so far.

#COYG
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by raumdeuter: 3:14pm On Aug 29, 2017
Roland17

You deserve better my offer still stand. Do you want me to do your unveiling as the new Bayern fan signing at Fenway Park or TD Garden cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 4:10pm On Aug 29, 2017
raumdeuter:
Roland17

You deserve better my offer still stand. Do you want me to do your unveiling as the new Bayern fan signing at Fenway Park or TD Garden cheesy cheesy
na asylum me just need on ur thread till Wenger's regime ends.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by raumdeuter: 4:22pm On Aug 29, 2017
kokaneprodigy:
na asylum me just need on ur thread till Wenger's regime ends.

Na Chelsea thread go fit you. I have a good relationship with diggz, he can smuggle you into that thread. As long as you no too misyarn in the past like duduspace, spy360 and kitaun who had to fall on their sword
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by diggz: 4:27pm On Aug 29, 2017
raumdeuter:

Na Chelsea thread go fit you. I have a good relationship with diggz, he can smuggle you into that thread. As long as you no too misyarn in the past like duduspace, spy360 and kitaun who had to fall on their sword

Bwuahahahaha....... cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by raumdeuter: 4:31pm On Aug 29, 2017
Remember the dayswhen Arsenal signed the future of English football

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by chidexxy007(m): 5:06pm On Aug 29, 2017
raumdeuter:
Remember the dayswhen Arsenal signed the future of English football

gringringrin....
You are a wicked somebody, things fell apart.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iPopAlomo(m): 5:46pm On Aug 29, 2017
pazienza:
By the way, where are those that questioned my judgement on Xhaka on this board? grin

Xhaka's been getting a lot of stick and was sloppy yesterday, but this is the situation we give him every time he gets the ball... It's mad... abeg... judge wisely from the picture... Ramsey... bomb forward... Özil bomb forward... Bellerin and Oxlade... bomb forward... Hanhan...

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Lana1(m): 5:58pm On Aug 29, 2017
pazienza:

Do u mean Granit "Better than Pogba" Xhaka?? That Xhaka? Pls dont let them see this o shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Lana1(m): 6:19pm On Aug 29, 2017
iPopAlomo:

Xhaka's been getting a lot of stick and was sloppy yesterday, but this is the situation we give him every time he gets the ball... It's mad... abeg... judge wisely from the picture... Ramsey... bomb forward... Özil bomb forward... Bellerin and Oxlade... bomb forward... Hanhan...
Why ur players dey "bomb forward" na?? Are they planning on becoming suicide bombers or terrorists??
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mystikal(m): 6:20pm On Aug 29, 2017
So what’s the way forward cos as it is Kroenke won’t sack Wenger, Wenger won’t walk away, and that’s that. There’s nobody else with the ability to change or influence things at this football club. The manager’s pride won’t allow him to give up – a trait that’s admirable in many ways, but sometimes great men need to be rescued from themselves – and the majority shareholder seems unlikely to do anything that might suggest his decision making was wrong.

It is possible for a manager to stay too long, even with the best of intentions, and Arsene Wenger has done just that. We’ve been here before so many times.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iPopAlomo(m): 6:31pm On Aug 29, 2017
Lana1:
Why ur players dey "bomb forward" na?? Are they planning on becoming suicide bombers or terrorists??

Na so we see am... all of them wan score...
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by edi287: 6:35pm On Aug 29, 2017
Xhaka is a dlp. Wenger insists on pushing him high up the pitch...he even thought he was a b2b at one time. Wenger is just a straight slowpoke...no two ways about it.
Sack him now and bring in Tuchel. He has lost the dressing room
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Lana1(m): 6:57pm On Aug 29, 2017
I thought Belerin was he fastest man alive. grin
Mans couldn't even catch up to Salah and got outpaced by Mane from the back.

When i was telling that olodoprodigy, e no wan hear. Belerin is just Spanish Darmian with extra pace

8 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Lana1(m): 7:00pm On Aug 29, 2017
Mane na sharp guy tho. see how he blocked two of them from catching up to Salah!!

6 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by daveP(m): 7:09pm On Aug 29, 2017
kokaneprodigy:
Ladies and gentlemen where's spy360, I'm very worried
With the way things are, you still expect him to show face here? wenger fit shame person taya
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by chrisley024(m): 7:12pm On Aug 29, 2017

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by lycann(m): 7:29pm On Aug 29, 2017
Lana1:
I thought Belerin was he fastest man alive. grin
Mans couldn't even catch up to Salah and got outpaced by Mane from the back.

When i was telling that olodoprodigy, e no wan hear. Belerin is just Spanish Darmian with extra pace
As you can see Mane was very smart to obstruct him....watch am well
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Hardetayour: 7:33pm On Aug 29, 2017
joeace2020:

Are you that deluded? He's punishing Arsenal fans for all they did to him these last few years. grin grin

Imagine being in the Europa league with plenty games waiting in front, contracts of players running down and not renewed, turning lb's and rb's to cb's and selling Paulista with talk of mustafi loan, playing a formation against Liverpool that seemed intent on wanting the team to be crushed. Benching his record transfer only 3 games into the season, a player who is not even number 1 for france and so won't be bothered about a France call up. Let's not talk about the other players he benched. Now Chamberlain is off to Chelsea with rumors of Sanchez submitting a transfer request. If you cannot see that Wenger is doing this on purpose, then too bad.

In any case we the rivals are enjoying Wengers auto destruction with glee. grin grin grin
So how is it different from what I summarized. U just called me deluded for nothing. Keep your abuses to your fellow cohorts please
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Lana1(m): 7:40pm On Aug 29, 2017
lycann:
As you can see Mane was very smart to obstruct him....watch am well
As u can see, Belerin was ahead and still got outpaced by Mane....watch am well
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Lana1(m): 7:52pm On Aug 29, 2017
Oh God! Which kind useless team be this cry

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by hardeycute(m): 7:52pm On Aug 29, 2017
Lana1:
As u can see, Belerin was ahead and still got outpaced by Mane....watch am well
Arsenal's loss is affecting his sight I guess

No mind the guy,mane from the back was even faster
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 8:13pm On Aug 29, 2017
daveP:
With the way things are, you still expect him to show face here? wenger fit shame person taya
grin
I'm just worried. I just wanna know if that niccur is still breathing
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 8:14pm On Aug 29, 2017
raumdeuter:

make I discuss with Nihilist,
Cos Manure thread is a no no.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 8:17pm On Aug 29, 2017
Lana1:
Oh God! Which kind useless team be this cry

Sanchez can leave already for all i care. For his level of experience, his attitude has been despicable to put kindly. He may be the best player in the team, however, he is acting like a kid with his demeanor on the pitch.

With his level of experience he should be a leader on the field irrespective of his decision to leave the club.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1152) (1153) (1154) (1155) (1156) (1157) (1158) ... (3545) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.