Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,940 members, 7,835,134 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:38 AM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1157) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2337430 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1154) (1155) (1156) (1157) (1158) (1159) (1160) ... (3528) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mystikal(m): 6:45pm On Aug 31, 2017
Joel Campbell must be living out of a suitcase. Nomadic Campbell looks to be heading out on loan to Betis. Again.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 6:55pm On Aug 31, 2017
[img][/img]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mystikal(m): 7:31pm On Aug 31, 2017
E don do
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkforyou(m): 9:44pm On Aug 31, 2017
Too bad, I was keen on watching OX play this season but it's a shame he had to leave, I wish him all the best.

But what I don't get is why player keep doing this to Arsenal... undecided

They'll be playing rubbish coupled with injury upon injury, and the moment they starts improving they would now want to leave. And this same Wenger would keep on playing them even when they are shit.It's like he doesn't see the big picture, bench them when they play rubbish without any remorse because the moment they are on form they'll leave you.

Why should you be loyal to players that are not loyal to you.

I wish he could bench, Ozil, Ramsey and Xhaka at the moment.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by raumdeuter: 9:56pm On Aug 31, 2017

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 10:43pm On Aug 31, 2017
Well, it seems arsenal will have to settle for the signing of Nobodji
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Keky(m): 11:37pm On Aug 31, 2017
Time to take a step back from football for me. I will always love and support Arsenal but I can't get behind this circus anymore. I will take little interest and check the scores here and there but I'm just exhausted. Fan of 17 years, signing out.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by SetrakusRa(m): 11:54pm On Aug 31, 2017
Eyah... grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by joeace2020(m): 12:36am On Sep 01, 2017
Sanchez and Mustafi.... like new signings grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Lana1(m): 12:55am On Sep 01, 2017
Keky:
Time to take a step back from football for me. I will always love and support Arsenal but I can't get behind this circus anymore. I will take little interest and check the scores here and there but I'm just exhausted. Fan of 17 years, signing out.
Eeyah! cry cry

U'll be missed brother. Farewell!!

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by A40(m): 1:27am On Sep 01, 2017
With Draxler and Mahrez available for less than £80m combined you mean Wenger still wanted to pay £92m for Kendrick Lemar? Walahi the winsh wey dey do Wenger they have financial backing from PSG. Special dedication to Wenger in this transfer window

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8WEtxJ4-sh4
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Skimpledawg(m): 1:36am On Sep 01, 2017
Lana1, you be confirmed maduman grin

Too much sauce in savagery cheesy

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by chidexxy007(m): 2:11am On Sep 01, 2017
This Lana1 no b human being gringringrin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 7:48am On Sep 01, 2017
Fkforyou:
Too bad, I was keen on watching OX play this season but it's a shame he had to leave, I wish him all the best.

But what I don't get is why player keep doing this to Arsenal... undecided

They'll be playing rubbish coupled with injury upon injury, and the moment they starts improving they would now want to leave. And this same Wenger would keep on playing them even when they are shit.It's like he doesn't see the big picture, bench them when they play rubbish without any remorse because the moment they are on form they'll leave you.

Why should you be loyal to players that are not loyal to you.

I wish he could bench, Ozil, Ramsey and Xhaka at the moment.
welbeck nko
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 7:50am On Sep 01, 2017
Lana1:

Eeyah! cry cry

U'll be missed brother. Farewell!!
you be confirm werey grin
No let me swear for you oo
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 7:52am On Sep 01, 2017
raumdeuter:
stale
Try again apari pundit
Incase you don't know, an arsenal fan started d pix some promise to print and bring to Emirates.
So try other ways of trolling by using fraudiola
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mcfarlin(m): 9:20am On Sep 01, 2017
Keky:

keky!

so u still dey alive?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkforyou(m): 9:45am On Sep 01, 2017
sod09:
welbeck nko

That one should be sold or demoted to team B. angry

I don't think there is hope for that one. Potential, that's all he is and will ever be.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 10:42am On Sep 01, 2017
Fkforyou:

That one should be sold or demoted to team B. angry

I don't think there is hope for that one. Potential, that's all he is and will ever be.
me I say he should be release, I'm sure clubs will not buy him
He's sooooo useless
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkforyou(m): 11:09am On Sep 01, 2017
sod09:
me I say he should be release, I'm sure clubs will not buy him
He's sooooo useless

As in over useless.

Man United scam us sha.... undecided
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 11:42am On Sep 01, 2017
Fkforyou:

As in over useless.

lol
They must pay

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Lana1(m): 12:49pm On Sep 01, 2017
Fkforyou:

As in over useless.

Pataki:

Thank you for foolishly selling Welbeck to us oh! grin
Ehn?? Apostle Pataki must hear this!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by chuckdee4(m): 2:00pm On Sep 01, 2017
The only way out of this mess is for mutiny in that dressing room (Chelsea style).
Wenger obviously wanted to sell/loan Mustafi because he voiced his frustration after the Liverpool match. Any player who rocks this boat (The Wenger show) gets the boot, no questions asked.
A lot of decisions made in this club make no damn sense.

These players need to get together and make Wenger's position untenable, that man gets away with murder, its time him and that board get a taste of their own medicine. I say the team intentionally lose games until they SACK Wenger

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Tvegas(m): 3:15pm On Sep 01, 2017
chuckdee4:
The only way out of this mess is for mutiny in that dressing room (Chelsea style).
Wenger obviously wanted to sell/loan Mustafi because he voiced his frustration after the Liverpool match. Any player who rocks this boat (The Wenger show) gets the boot, no questions asked.

These players need to get together and make Wenger's position untenable, that man gets away with murder, its time him and that board get a taste of their own medicine. I say the team intentionally lose games until they SACK Wenger

Honestly i think this is the best way forward for Arsenal.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by diggz: 3:17pm On Sep 01, 2017
chuckdee4:

Be careful what you wish for.... relegation is not a good thing o!

Leeds......
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by chuckdee4(m): 3:29pm On Sep 01, 2017
diggz:

Leeds......

Bros isn't relegation better than this annual circus
This man has all Arsenal fans (Millions of people by the way) by the balls, im be Jesus Christ?

I say lose every game till he bleeps off, imagine making a bogus bid on deadline day, how foolish do these people think we are?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by diggz: 3:46pm On Sep 01, 2017
chuckdee4:

This man has all Arsenal fans (Millions of people by the way) by the balls, im be Jesus Christ?

I say lose every game till he bleeps off, imagine making a bogus bid on deadline day, how foolish do these people think we are?

I get you bro! Wenger fvcked up bad sha...I can't lie.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 3:59pm On Sep 01, 2017
chuckdee4:

the best way is for the fans to boycott Emirates till arsenal FC starts recording loss.
Even our legends are against this man but he feels he's in charge and nobody can do anything.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 4:29pm On Sep 01, 2017
BREAKING NEWS:arsenal fc have agreed 100million euro with paracetamol for all fans grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 4:32pm On Sep 01, 2017
chuckdee4:

Have you forgotten the 40,000,000 + 1 bid for L. Suarez?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 4:35pm On Sep 01, 2017

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iPopAlomo(m): 10:00pm On Sep 01, 2017
diggz:

Leeds......

Arsenal is better than Leeds...

(1) (2) (3) ... (1154) (1155) (1156) (1157) (1158) (1159) (1160) ... (3528) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.