Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1222) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2308053 Views)

R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1219) (1220) (1221) (1222) (1223) (1224) (1225) ... (3485) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 6:55pm On Mar 25, 2018
Fkhalifa:
Big news at the Emirates.... Wenger's time is nearing by the day
Tuchel rumoured to be the successor cool cheesy

The world will shake

I understand he turned down Bayern's approach with confidence he would land the Arsenal job in the summer.

Let's wait and see because Wenger has always completed his tenure in every contract.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkhalifa(m): 7:37pm On Mar 25, 2018
Roland17:

I understand he turned down Bayern's approach with confidence he would land the Arsenal job in the summer.

Let's wait and see because Wenger has always completed his tenure in every contract.
yes,but its clear he won't extend his contract but could see it out.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by chuckdee4(m): 10:31am On Mar 26, 2018
Fkhalifa:
yes,but its clear he won't extend his contract but could see it out.

We don't want to see him to see it out, I saw every Arsenal fan should contribute a pound to fund Mr Wenger's au revouir come the end of the season, this love story should come to an end already
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Pataki: 5:26pm On Mar 26, 2018
Elneny signs a new long term contract with Arsenal.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 2:02pm On Apr 01, 2018
Y is Auba spending more time on the right flank
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by joeace2020(m): 2:38pm On Apr 01, 2018
on a match day, on an Arsenal fan thread, while the match is on. Only one comment from a well known f@ggot. No wonder he's always on United's busy match day thread looking for who to provoke n trade insults with... Tufiakwa what a club, what set of fans.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 2:44pm On Apr 01, 2018
Welbeck , that should at least be on target.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 3:22pm On Apr 01, 2018
This is the Lacazette I know. He is running channels and looks very sharp on the ball. Huge respect to Auba for allowing Lacazette get on the score sheet as he could have gotten his hattrick.

An Auba, Lacazette combination should be considered next season.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 3:23pm On Apr 01, 2018
kokaneprodigy:
Welbeck , that should at least be on target.

Welbeck has no place in the starting 11.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 3:26pm On Apr 01, 2018
joeace2020:
on a match day, on an Arsenal fan thread, while the match is on. Only one comment from a well known f@ggot. No wonder he's always on United's busy match day thread looking for who to provoke n trade insults with... Tufiakwa what a club, what set of fans.
have you been able to revive your dead music career blaady scumwats grin grin
Until then fvck off
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 3:27pm On Apr 01, 2018
Roland17:
This is the Lacazette I know. He is running channels and looks very sharp on the ball. Huge respect to Auba for allowing Lacazette get on the score sheet as he could have gotten his hattrick.

An Auba, Lacazette combination should be considered next season.
i’ll suggest a 4-4-2 line up
Ozil and Mikki on opposite flanks, Laca and Auba upfront
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 3:28pm On Apr 01, 2018
Roland17:

Welbeck has no place in the starting 11.
that guy is a waste of space...I will put monreal as cf ahead of him

Who else think auba is a lucky modafvcker that scores without stress, I'm happy for lacazette too
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 3:30pm On Apr 01, 2018
kokaneprodigy:
i’ll suggest a 4-4-2 line up
Ozil and Mikki on opposite flanks, Laca and Auba upfront
I was telling my brother same thing now he said our dm will be expose unless we get a strong dm and good defenders
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 3:34pm On Apr 01, 2018
sod09:
that guy is a waste of space...I will put monreal as cf ahead of him

Who else think auba is a lucky modafvcker that scores without stress, I'm happy for lacazette too
as a striker u do not need to score with stress positional awareness and accuracy are all u need. Look at the second goal.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 3:40pm On Apr 01, 2018
kokaneprodigy:
as a striker u do not need to score with stress positional awareness and accuracy are all u need. Look at the second goal.
Okay compare his work rate with lacazette do you think it's fair on lacazette.
Auba 6 pl matches 5 goals already
Lacazette 20 something matches 13 goals
He just gave lacazette the last goal too
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Lana1(m): 3:44pm On Apr 01, 2018
kokaneprodigy:
Win-6th
Draw-6th
Lose-6th
U Don't play-6th
When somebody is not NEPA pole. shocked
shocked
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by TalabiAudu: 3:50pm On Apr 01, 2018
[quote author=Lana1 post=66341817][/quote]

cheesy

Chairman don land
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 4:00pm On Apr 01, 2018
sod09:
Okay compare his work rate with lacazette do you think it's fair on lacazette.
Auba 6 pl matches 5 goals already
Lacazette 20 something matches 13 goals
He just gave lacazette the last goal too
it’s not luck, if u don’t work smart you’ll work hard.
That’s the difference.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 4:06pm On Apr 01, 2018
kokaneprodigy:
it’s not luck, if u don’t work smart you’ll work hard.
That’s the difference.
who cares anyways
So far both scores and keep that lunatic on bench
Perez and Campbell did stay next season while iwobi and welbeck fvck off to loan
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkhalifa(m): 4:33pm On Apr 01, 2018
It's matter of time y'all will curse auba and laca so far Wenger is still in charge,I can't remember any striker who didn't get tongue lashed since Henry and V.persie..

I fear aubalac's goal may dry up at some point in the new season as a result of our stupid pattern.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 4:35pm On Apr 01, 2018
Fkhalifa:
It's matter of time y'all will curse auba and laca so far Wenger is still in charge,I can't remember any striker who didn't get tongue lashed since Henry and V.persie..

I fear aubalac's goal may dry up at some point in the new season as a result of our stupid pattern.
i believe Wenger will resign at the end of the season.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by eph12(m): 4:59pm On Apr 01, 2018
kokaneprodigy:
Goan force him na

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by KevinDein: 8:18pm On Apr 01, 2018
sod09:
I was telling my brother same thing now he said our dm will be expose unless we get a strong dm and good defenders
4-4-2 morphing into 4-2-2-2
Similar to what Monaco used last season. And yeah, you'll need a very good dm to pair with Xhaka as Ramsey is not disciplined enough to stay behind and protect the defence.
Fabinho, Jorginho or even Ndidi are best suited
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by TalabiAudu: 8:30pm On Apr 01, 2018
Friends.

How is the Europa league?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by elrony(m): 9:37pm On Apr 01, 2018
kokaneprodigy:

Believer!!! undecided
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by elrony(m): 9:37pm On Apr 01, 2018
TalabiAudu:
Friends.

Cold nights full of terror!!! embarassed

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 9:48pm On Apr 01, 2018
elrony:

Believer!!! undecided
i can never understand rivals interest in Wenger’s stay.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by TalabiAudu: 9:49pm On Apr 01, 2018
elrony:

Cold nights full of terror!!! embarassed

cheesy grin grin

Why now? See as you dey troll 2 clubs at the same time...

Just enjoy your second and leave us oo
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 9:50pm On Apr 01, 2018
TalabiAudu:
Friends.

experience is the best teacher
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by elrony(m): 9:52pm On Apr 01, 2018
kokaneprodigy:
i can never understand rivals interest in Wenger’s stay.

You and who be rival? cheesy grin grin

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 7:28am On Apr 02, 2018
elrony:

You and who be rival? cheesy grin grin
we rival clubs with trophy

Not the ones that pack double decker
Show us your trophy and we have a conversation

(1) (2) (3) ... (1219) (1220) (1221) (1222) (1223) (1224) (1225) ... (3485) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.