Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,816 members, 7,841,165 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 10:40 PM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3408) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2344532 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3405) (3406) (3407) (3408) (3409) (3410) (3411) ... (3541) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 5:22pm On Mar 18
I read Partey too won't be joining Ghana for the international break; they are steps in the right direction. Make we arrange ourselves well for the final leg of the league run.

Although I hear THierry Henry wan carry Saliba go 2024 Olympics, but I'm sure Saliba is committed to Arsenal enough to turn the invite down.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 5:25pm On Mar 18
BlueRayDick:
But Arteta has really tried for that our backline o. I saw a clip recently where they showed clips from different matches where Mustafi was getting dribbled and causing penalty vs zaha, where musatfi was losing an aerial duel vs Aguero that led to goal, where mustafi played backpass that led to goal, David Luiz doing calamity leading to goal, Mitland-Niles losing the ball foolishly ; etc.

The errors were just so much. The funny thing is the video compilation didn't even span more than 3 seasons sef. It was just the later part if Good ebening's time at Arsenal and beginning of Arteta's tenure. embarassed

We supposed give Arteta his flower for ridding the club of those deadweights and actually getting real players that can actually play football.If one looks back, one would see that we were actually on ground zero prior to this period.

If Arteta leaves today, whoever will take over from him certainly has his job cut out for him.
Everything wey Arteta and him crew don do deserve praise.
I know some people might say "oh Arteta have spent money on this team, so what's there" but if anyone notices the trenches were we came from to where we are now, omorr, you'll know that all facets of the game have been genuinely improved and that's something that needs more than money to achieve.

Our players are strong and Fast(we're not easily bullied again)

We play beautiful football

We play dominating football

We're threat at set pieces (both for and against) and we can score all manner and type of goals.

Our fans in the stadium is one of the loudest

We rarely make mistakes

And lastly, we can stand up to any team and have a chance (I mean before we know how our hearts go dey beat once we want to face any strong team)

I know the only thing missing is that big trophies and I believe we'll surely get them but I'm always in awe of how Arteta and his crew have transformed this team. And I believe we're not even at our peak yet.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 5:31pm On Mar 18
Jodera:

I know some people might say "oh Arteta have spent money on this team, so what's there" but if anyone notices the trenches were we came from to where we are now, omorr, you'll know that all facets of the game have been genuinely improved and that's something that needs more than money to achieve.

We're threat at set pieces (both for and against) and we can score all manner and type of goals.

We rarely make mistakes

And lastly, we can stand up to any team and have a chance (I mean before we know how our hearts go dey beat once we want to face any strong team)

I know the only thing missing is that big trophies and I believe we'll surely get them but I'm always in awe of how Arteta and his crew have transformed this team. And I believe we're not even at our peak yet.

The bold is the koko, na wetin dey burst my head pass be that.

One Just need to look at Chelsea and Man Utd despite spending serious money on new signings over the years; look at the jokers they parade as players. grin

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 5:37pm On Mar 18
BlueRayDick:

The bold is the koko, na wetin dey burst my head pass be that.

One Just need to look at Chelsea and Man Utd despite spending serious money on new signings over the years; look at the jokers they parade as players. grin
Gbammm. And there are so many examples that abound.

It's not easy at all
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by larride(m): 5:42pm On Mar 18
Jodera:

Till then but tell him to stop crying.
Arteta no cry reach laidis when him collect him own 3-1 from Man u grin

No worry, na here we go both dey when we ruin una title hopes.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 5:43pm On Mar 18
Darwin Nunez sef don withdraw from Uruguay team grin

E be like say na same playbook all the 3 coaches dey read from
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 6:02pm On Mar 18
larride:

No worry, na here we go both dey when we ruin una title hopes.
grin grin cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 6:03pm On Mar 18
BlueRayDick:
Darwin Nunez sef don withdraw from Uruguay team grin

E be like say na same playbook all the 3 coaches dey read from
grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 7:13pm On Mar 18
Jodera:

We rarely make mistakes

You have said it all. Let me add that the team is still under 'construction'. Like we're still going to add more quality players to the squad o.

As for the spending aspect, if na by spending, Chelsea suppose dey top of the table by now.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 8:18pm On Mar 18
mostob:
You have said it all. Let me add that the team is still under 'construction'. Like we're still going to add more quality players to the squad o.

As for the spending aspect, if na by spending, Chelsea suppose dey top of the table by now.
Exactly, reason why I said this team isn't even at peak yet.

If na by spendings, people wey suppose top us plenty cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 8:35pm On Mar 18
Jodera:
Exactly, reason why I said this team isn't even at peak yet.

If na by spendings, people wey suppose top us plenty cheesy
I just want us to win something this season. It will boost the morale of the players the more. Xabi in his first season is about to carry Bundesliga. Here in EPL, you no fit drink water drop cup.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 8:51pm On Mar 18
Arsenal defender Gabriel Magalhaes's injury ruling him out of this international break is an inflamed Achilles tendon. This is a painful injury that can be managed to play but to fully fix it requires somewhere near three months out . Arsenal will work towards managing Gabriel to play and then tackle the issue in June . #arsenalfanaticsnews

God abeg o
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 8:57pm On Mar 18
mostob:
I just want us to win something this season. It will boost the morale of the players the more. Xabi in his first season is about to carry Bundesliga. Here in EPL, you no fit drink water drop cup.
I believe we'll win something sha but fingers crossed cool

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by larride(m): 11:00pm On Mar 18
Roland17 please check your mail.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 12:30am On Mar 19
Jodera:

I believe we'll win something sha but fingers crossed cool
I will be happy o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 8:47am On Mar 19
mostob:
I will be happy o
Lmaooo...
Everybody go happy scatter grin cheesy

You know how long? grin

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 2:33pm On Mar 19
Jodera:
Lmaooo... Everybody go happy scatter grin cheesy
You know how long? grin
20 years fah...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by chrisooblog: 12:56pm On Mar 20
Men the whole of Naija no go contain Arsenal fans when/if it happens but I dey fear small because the run-in is crazy cry

We almost need to win all our remaining games cos those maniacs in Anfield and Etihad refuse to lose.

mostob:
I will be happy o
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 2:55pm On Mar 20
chrisooblog:
Men the whole of Naija no go contain Arsenal fans when/if it happens but I dey fear small because the run-in is crazy cry

We almost need to win all our remaining games cos those maniacs in Anfield and Etihad refuse to lose.

wow... you're an Arsenal fan? I don't know sha.

Yea.. we just need to take one game at a time. Thank God we have a full squad now.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 3:12pm On Mar 20
Tomi signs extension
60% of our guys are on long term
We can now rest
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by chrisooblog: 3:14pm On Mar 20
Yep! Don't contribute here as much but I follow the club dutifully.

Yeah we're close to full strength now. Impressed that despite not having a main point man we've scored storage tanks of goals this season.

Mikel is building (built?) something special matter of time trophies will start tumbling in.

mostob:
wow... you're an Arsenal fan? I don't know sha.

Yea.. we just need to take one game at a time. Thank God we have a full squad now.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 3:18pm On Mar 20
Bukayo Saka has created his own Nando's sauce - The limited edition Peri-Peri Saka sauce.

Saka: “The sauce mixes sweet, spiciness & smokiness. I can’t wait for everyone to try it. I’ve been going to Nando’s since I was little so to have my own sauce is quite mad."

🌶️

Source: Charles Watts on FB

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 4:13pm On Mar 20
chrisooblog:
Yep! Don't contribute here as much but I follow the club dutifully.

Yeah we're close to full strength now. Impressed that despite not having a main point man we've scored storage tanks of goals this season.

Mikel is building (built?) something special matter of time trophies will start tumbling in.

Yea... he has really transformed the team. Hopefully we will get something to show for the transformation.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 4:41pm On Mar 20
iamoyindamola:
Tomi signs extension
60% of our guys are on long term
We can now rest
It is like they're taking the youngsters along too..Nwaneri is probably the next. 10k per week.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 4:48pm On Mar 20
Bayern Munich defender Sacha Boey has sustained a “muscle tear in his left hamstring in training”, the German club confirms.

“He will be out for the coming weeks.”
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 5:18pm On Mar 20
Cedric will be off by season's end.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 5:24pm On Mar 20
mostob:
It is like they're taking the youngsters along too..Nwaneri is probably the next. 10k per week.
I hope nwaneri signs and not go like the lad we lost to chelsea
Also this our u18 CF way they scored 5-6 for match
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 5:27pm On Mar 20
mostob:
Bayern Munich defender Sacha Boey has sustained a “muscle tear in his left hamstring in training”, the German club confirms.

“He will be out for the coming weeks.”
When did boey sign for Bayern we wanted to get that guy from gala that year
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 8:45pm On Mar 20
Arsenal believe Miles Lewis-Skelly could become a left-back in the mould of Oleksandr Zinchenko. [@sr_collings] #arsenalfanaticsnews

Who does this remind you of? Delph
Arteta doing everything to be like Pep grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 8:51pm On Mar 20
iamoyindamola:

I hope nwaneri signs and not go like the lad we lost to chelsea
Also this our u18 CF way they scored 5-6 for match
Nwaneri will definitely sign. I don't think he will be let go like Omari Hutchinson. If there is a youngster I can bet will break into the first team, it is Nwaneri. He is already part of the first team sef.

Chido Obi-Martins is giving Nketiah vibe. A good goalscorer. Let's see how things will turn out for him.

Right now, Mika Biereth who is on loan to Sturm Gratz is running riot.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 8:51pm On Mar 20
iamoyindamola:

When did boey sign for Bayern we wanted to get that guy from gala that year
I think he joined them in the summer. Is he that good?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 9:11pm On Mar 20
mostob:
I think he joined them in the summer. Is he that good?
Kinda we were on his case last summer until we sign timber

(1) (2) (3) ... (3405) (3406) (3407) (3408) (3409) (3410) (3411) ... (3541) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.