Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,156 members, 7,811,317 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:11 AM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3413) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2302053 Views)

R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3410) (3411) (3412) (3413) (3414) (3415) (3416) ... (3479) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 5:45am On Mar 28
Roland17:

He does this all the time, he is that smart. Against Liverpool, he spent more time praising and talking about Arsenal than Liverpool his opponent, good thing Arteta did not take the bait. We just have to focus on us.

Also, this last intentional break was a joke because every star player was pulling out of camp.

A big joke it was . It's obvious the clubs are the ones calling the shots in the football scene .

Normally if FIFA were to be a very powerful organisation like they ought to be , they would find a way to start punishing clubdwhose players do that nonsense . But it appears the clubs Ru. The plans of the country FA and those ones do their biddings
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 6:06am On Mar 28
mostob:
mind game obviously.

Everybody just dey play their card .

I read Rice only played that last match cos it was his 50th England cap . The clubs now have so much influence now that they don't respect the national team anymore

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 6:30am On Mar 28
BlueRayDick:
They are claiming 6 city players are out injured . We don't know if this is another mind game Gurrdiola is playing sha
It's a lie because haaland is not injured and why is kdb not in the list
So it's a lie
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 6:32am On Mar 28
BlueRayDick:

I read Rice only played that last match cos it was his 50th England cap . The clubs now have so much influence now that they don't respect the national team anymore
Yes I read he wasn't suppose to play but because it's his 50th and the captain for the night
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 7:58am On Mar 28
iamoyindamola:

Yes I read he wasn't suppose to play but because it's his 50th and the captain for the night

Very soon Players will start avoiding national team callup because their clubs dey challenge for title. Smh
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 9:51am On Mar 28
iamoyindamola:

It's a lie because haaland is not injured and why is kdb not in the list
So it's a lie
The only injury that I would say is legit in the city squad is Walker's. Others na scam. Now let's hope Saka, Martinelli and Gabriel's injuries are mind game too.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 9:51am On Mar 28
mostob:
Courage ko, boldness ni. cheesy

Na maka those people that said they don't hate him. grin

Neither do I grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 9:52am On Mar 28
BlueRayDick:

I think the reason is that most matches in this international break were friendly matches.
So, it was so easy for clubs and players to pull their cards.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 9:53am On Mar 28
Spy360:

Na maka those people that said they don't hate him. grin

Neither do I grin
Why coach go dey need courage to play a young player. grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 10:05am On Mar 28
mostob:
I think the reason is that most matches in this international break were friendly matches.
So, it was so easy for clubs and players to pull their cards.

Then they should stop inviting top team stars to some of these international friendly break na. What's the essence of inviting players that will be feigning injuries up and down ? They should give other players in smaller teams chance to showcase their talent
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 2:17pm On Mar 28
mostob:
Why coach go dey need courage to play a young player. grin
Would you fly if you were told that the pilot is on his first attempt?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 2:19pm On Mar 28
BlueRayDick:

Then they should stop inviting top team stars to some of these international friendly break na. What's the essence of inviting players that will be feigning injuries up and down ? They should give other players in smaller teams chance to showcase their talent
Look at it in terms of the mind games rather than the willingness to participate. Saka pulling out was clearly mind game. Same as Stones.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 2:28pm On Mar 28
Spy360:

Look at it in terms of the mind games rather than the willingness to participate. Saka pulling out was clearly mind game. Same as Stones.

Issokay. Make all this fake injuries no go turn real inside the match for both teams o.

Make both team players no go suffer injuries in the match leaving the league open for Loserpool to carry cos I no just understand why the two teams and media are building tension around the match
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 4:52pm On Mar 28
Ethan Nwaneri have signed professional contract
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 5:55pm On Mar 28
iamoyindamola:
10k per week. sinzu money grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 5:56pm On Mar 28
Spy360:

Would you fly if you were told that the pilot is on his first attempt?
First attempt? Arteta is clearly not in his first 'attempt'
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 6:04pm On Mar 28
mostob:
10k per week. sinzu money grin
Na money oo
Compare it with championship salaries
He will be in top 10
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 8:11pm On Mar 28
iamoyindamola:
Na money oo Compare it with championship salaries He will be in top 10
Yes o.. na cool money for a 16-year old.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 2:49pm On Mar 29
mostob:
First attempt? Arteta is clearly not in his first 'attempt'
The player is.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 2:50pm On Mar 29
iamoyindamola:
Where is Charlie Patino? Hope say them never forget that guy.

Roland17
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 4:41pm On Mar 29
Spy360:

Where is Charlie Patino? Hope say them never forget that guy.

Roland17

Charlie has struggled this year for minutes, especially since the arrival of new coach. He continues to show high technical abilities on the ball but struggles with the physical aspect of the game, which is why we sent him to the Championship versus the EPL.

In Charlie's defense though, under this coach, he is being used as a 8 (DLP) as against a 10 where he thrives, it is like playing Odegaard as an 8 or a CM in a double pivot. I still believe he can come good for Arsenal. I would like to see Arteta take him to our next preseason tour in the summer.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 4:46pm On Mar 29
Roland17:

Charlie has struggled this year for minutes, especially since the arrival of new coach. He continues to show high technical abilities on the ball but struggles with the physical aspect of the game, which is why we sent him to the Championship versus the EPL.

In Charlie's defense though, under this coach, he is being used as a 8 (DLP) as against a 10 where he thrives, it is like playing Odegaard as an 8 or a CM in a double pivot. I still believe he can come good for Arsenal. I would like to see Arteta take him to our next preseason tour in the summer.
I am worried as he isn't getting any younger and when we imagine the likes of Mainoo and Bobb doing it at elite levels I wonder where our own youth stars are headed.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 5:02pm On Mar 29
Spy360:

I am worried as he isn't getting any younger and when we imagine the likes of Mainoo and Bobb doing it at elite levels I wonder where our own youth stars are headed.

We have to be careful with how we compare the development of these kids. This is part of the problem I complain about when I talk about integrating academy players into the first team, not even for the EPL.

United made a conscious decision about Mainoo and if you have followed his development, you will see that he made many mistakes when he started playing for the first team but United stuck with him and helped him through as he transitioned. Neither Mainoo nor Bobb are there but there is a conscious effort to help them. Mainoo's situation can be likened to Saka's development and transition.

Charlie definitely has the technique and skill but his issue is the physicality but that can always be worked on. I mean, we have the likes of Odegaard, Jorg on our roster and Arteta finds ways to exploit their positives while helping them manage their weakness. I would like to Arteta give him a chance during the summer tour.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkforyou(m): 8:49pm On Mar 29
That Odegaard’s assist in our match against Porto still turns me on 😂😂.

It was magical.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by daveP(m): 9:16pm On Mar 29
This

Plus see highest goalscorer this time

What you feel. If city/ Haaland Aerial success be like that, imagine we get our own aerial merchant...

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Lush100(m): 5:39am On Mar 30
daveP:
This

Plus see highest goalscorer this time

What you feel. If city/ Haaland Aerial success be like that, imagine we get our own aerial merchant...

Harvetz second top scorer for arsenal.
Spy360 will be delighted to bring the Harvetz debate with mostob and jodera gang.
Common Harvetz prove yourself to Mancity
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Dollywood(m): 8:19am On Mar 30
iamoyindamola:

Na money oo
Compare it with championship salaries
He will be in top 10

It’s not a lot if you realize almost half of his weekly wages goes to taxes
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 8:28am On Mar 30
Dollywood:

It’s not a lot if you realize almost half of his weekly wages goes to taxes

It is still much . How many professionals do u know in the UK that earns 10k pounds on a weekly basis ? Is it doctors? Tech guys? or finance guys?

The boy is just 17 and that 10k is a good starting place for him
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 8:59am On Mar 30
BlueRayDick:

It is still much . How many professionals do u know in the UK that earns 10k pounds on a weekly basis ? Is it doctors? Tech guys? or finance guys?

The boy is just 17 and that 10k is a good starting place for him
Thank you
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Ballzproblem2: 9:11am On Mar 30
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 11:17am On Mar 30
So Stones and Walker are truly injured afterall and they'll miss tomorrow's game.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Lush100(m): 11:35am On Mar 30
Jodera:
So Stones and Walker are truly injured afterall and they'll miss tomorrow's game.

Rodri should be the one injured. angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (3410) (3411) (3412) (3413) (3414) (3415) (3416) ... (3479) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.