Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,213 members, 7,825,801 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 12:02 AM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3416) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2327368 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3413) (3414) (3415) (3416) (3417) (3418) (3419) ... (3505) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 4:59pm On Mar 31
Is saka fasting
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 5:00pm On Mar 31
Roland17:

No worry my boy go catch am and it will be costly
I want him to continue so that saka can catch him unaware
Body go tell am
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 5:01pm On Mar 31
Kiwior should have attempted that shot na angry
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 5:05pm On Mar 31
Roland17:

Except we are planning to wrestle possession, Jorg is going to need to a lot of help covering spaces.

Remember this post? If the plan is to allow City dominate possession then we are going to struggle with Jorg sitting deep. He is not reacting fast enough to cover spaces. This isn't the game to start Jorg except we plan to hold possession.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 5:05pm On Mar 31
Jesus is a fool angry

Guy shoot ball or pass the ball, this no be monkey post angry
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 5:06pm On Mar 31
Roland17:

Remember this post? If the plan is to allow City dominate possession then we are going to struggle with Jorg sitting deep. He is not reacting fast enough to cover spaces. This isn't the game to start Jorg except we plan to hold possession.
That's why I want him off in the second half
Either we introduce another winger or partey
Jesus they vex me with his dribbles
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 5:07pm On Mar 31
What the hell is jesus doing
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 5:08pm On Mar 31
City are doing community defending
We need a ruthless scorer(trossard)
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 5:10pm On Mar 31
We are not winning the second ball and we are still budeying
I don't like this game plan
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 5:11pm On Mar 31
So tey we don dey waste time for 1st half? Raya should also stop giving the ball back to them, it is putting us under unnecessary pressure.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 5:14pm On Mar 31
We are not playing our game because of plenty respect of city
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 5:18pm On Mar 31
Saka no even commot dressing room at all 🤦‍♂️. He no just dey this game
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 5:19pm On Mar 31
iamoyindamola:
We are not playing our game because of plenty respect of city

Our tactic is counter productive. Rice and Jesus have been working really hard to support Jorg, while Havertz has dropped deep to help.

Na Odegaard I no sabi wetin him dey do today.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 5:20pm On Mar 31
This match short o
Abeg arteta get your sub right
Kiwi and jourghino should come out
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Shegzdave: 5:20pm On Mar 31
I would’ve abuse Jesu but today is Easter Sunday and Saka is not in this game

We need Trossard in this game
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 5:20pm On Mar 31
Roland17:

Our tactic is counter productive. Rice and Jesus have been working really hard to support Jorg, while Havertz has dropped deep to help.

To drop killer pass
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 5:22pm On Mar 31
Shegzdave:
I would’ve abuse Jesu but today is Easter Sunday and Saka is not in this game

We need Trossard in this game
And martinelli because they will load kiwi wing when Alvarez and doku enter
We need counter players trossard and martinelli are the 2 to tame them
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by daveP(m): 5:22pm On Mar 31
iamoyindamola:
Garviol did saka dirty🤣
1-0
Saka don't shame me

3ice in 1st half. 😂

The Kiwior wing is weak especially as Jesus is not running down the wing. Plus his marker is way taller so another disappointment. He's hard the best chance so far sha. We seem to soak pressure for now. Rodri pases are twice the entire Arsenal team. Omo!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 5:24pm On Mar 31
Game plan is spot on as we seem not to be giving them spaces and hope to get the better chances(on counter) which is what we're doing but lacking clinicality.

Fair game plan for me. Jesus is just over doing, Havertz is playing well but slow in counter. Odegaard have been working his socks off while Jesus is really helping the defence.

Good game from White.

Partey needs to come on if fit and we need to still stay compact
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 5:25pm On Mar 31
Roland17:
Jesus is a fool angry

Guy shoot ball or pass the ball, this no be monkey post angry
Who gave him that name grin

I miss Martinelli.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 5:28pm On Mar 31
Spy360:

Who gave him that name grin

I miss Martinelli.

When he drimble Dalot and score u no vex for am o grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Shegzdave: 5:29pm On Mar 31
iamoyindamola:

And martinelli because they will load kiwi wing when Alvarez and doku enter
We need counter players trossard and martinelli are the 2 to tame them
We need Nelli more cause he helps the FB defensively and he’ll use his speed to break the defense and Tomiyasu can come in for Kiwior
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 5:30pm On Mar 31
Roland17:

I don't think it is. City usually does their job in the first half. Stopping them means Pep will try to tinker which is something he can't resist. This would lead to tactical errors. Tactical games like this are usually played in the second half.

Good first half for me. Then let's do the job in the second and go home.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 5:31pm On Mar 31
We need Partey for Jorginho , Tomiyasu for Kiwior and a Martinelli for Jesus ASAP
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 5:31pm On Mar 31
Spy360:

I don't think it is. City usually does their job in the first half. Stopping them means Pep will try to tinker which is something he can't resist. This would lead to tactical errors. Tactical games like this are usually played in the second half.

Good first half for me. Then let's do the job in the second and go home.
Same here.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 5:32pm On Mar 31
BlueRayDick:

When he drimble Dalot and score u no vex for am o grin
He dey over do this one. At least cut once and SHOoT
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 5:33pm On Mar 31
BlueRayDick:
We need Partey for Jorginho , Tomiyasu for Kiwior and a Martinelli for Jesus ASAP
Gabu should still stay
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 5:33pm On Mar 31
BlueRayDick:
Me thinks so too. Partey will bring more control and ability to break City's press.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 5:35pm On Mar 31
iamoyindamola:

Gabu should still stay

So who will Martinelli now come in for ?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 5:37pm On Mar 31
BlueRayDick:

So who will Martinelli now come in for ?
Jourghino
Kai will go to midfield
I no trust partey for now, he will be rusty
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 5:40pm On Mar 31
Good play between Odegaard and Saka.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 5:41pm On Mar 31
We can't be missing this kind of chance na
Abeg

(1) (2) (3) ... (3413) (3414) (3415) (3416) (3417) (3418) (3419) ... (3505) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "mĂŠs Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: BOFREJO(m), germaphobe(m), MSGAMBLE9 and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.