Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,771 members, 7,851,633 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:59 AM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3428) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2353410 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3425) (3426) (3427) (3428) (3429) (3430) (3431) ... (3544) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by daveP(m): 1:00pm On Apr 06
Jodera:

For Arsenal, I believe it's Rice.

Rice
CBs
Odegaard

I would say are even the front runners for player of the season gong sef before even talking about EPL Poty

Uhmmm.

Meaning he no get chance even from the team unless he steps up his last few games and UCL performance which has been average so far.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by daveP(m): 1:04pm On Apr 06
mostob:
For Arsenal? I think Rice.

For EPL, Palmer and Foden are leading the race.

Those two are hungry and the Palmer own has created an argument against Saka. Before we use the "Foden plays in better set up" then Cole came and said Hold my beer. Cole is literally carrying his wack team b2b. One core aspect that helps him is he is relieved of defensive duties, which Saka does the best among the 3, while Foden is still struggling in that aspect. It's going to be tight. But as it stands, omo Star boy needs to respond accordingly. He's not far off anyway.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by daveP(m): 1:07pm On Apr 06
Jodera:
Palmer ke??
The only thing Palmer will win is Ypoty and that's because no obvious contender in the top half.

You can't be in 11th and win Poty. Who does that? cheesy
You have a point. But if he keeps this consistent performance, epl can do funny things aspa English boy.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 1:36pm On Apr 06
Jodera:

We suppose win this people oo.

Whether injury or not sef
That team don too show us shege... it won't be easy but we should be able to get all the 3 points.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 1:37pm On Apr 06
Jodera:
Palmer ke??
The only thing Palmer will win is Ypoty and that's because no obvious contender in the top half.

You can't be in 11th and win Poty. Who does that? cheesy
Wait...a team's position in the league can determine if her player will win POTY or not? Never knew sha.

Just like Saka, Plamer fit get double nominations o
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 1:37pm On Apr 06
Jodera:

They should give all the points back to Everton and Forest back. League will soon finish.

They can't be deducting points from the less privileged that will really affect them and when e reach big boys (which I believe judgement will be passed by probably next season), they'll start talking about fines. Which fines dem wan fine Man City or Chelsea wey go affect dem?
I think they have returned the points
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 1:42pm On Apr 06
daveP:
Those two are hungry and the Palmer own has created an argument against Saka. Before we use the "Foden plays in better set up" then Cole came and said Hold my beer. Cole is literally carrying his wack team b2b. One core aspect that helps him is he is relieved of defensive duties, which Saka does the best among the 3, while Foden is still struggling in that aspect. It's going to be tight. But as it stands, omo Star boy needs to respond accordingly. He's not far off anyway.
Competition don plenty for saka both inward and outward.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 3:19pm On Apr 06
mostob:
All these na unnecessary shalayes. Na simple question I ask you. When we beat them 2-0 that year, na high press we use? You don forget how many games we have lost even with 80% possession.

Forget it, you need to understand the basics of tactical analysis first.
The way we play now was it the same that year? I am referring you to games we played this season you are pointing at games played years ago. I di kwa OK
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 3:22pm On Apr 06
iamoyindamola:

How can a team that aim to win not have clear cut chance or create any
Yet he say he have sense
He was even talking about when we had Holding as our best defender. I was shocked.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 3:24pm On Apr 06
Jodera:

Anyways, it's another Matchday.
The argument was as good as it lasted cheesy

Let's focus on Brighton then after Bayern. I just hope Saka Is fit again cheesy
Saka travelled with the team so I guess he is fit. He has to be because Nelson was rubbish as a winger or whatever he played because he couldn't even take a man on and his movement was poor. No width. All he was looking for was an opportunity to tap in.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 3:33pm On Apr 06
Lush100:

Don't mind jare.

I remember when Liverpool were playing AC Milan..champions league.
AC Milan had scored 3 goals.
After Liverpool pulled on....they brought in Brazilian left back Sergio to provide attacking width.
Steve Gerrad left his midfield position to play right back.
Liverpool won that game.

We set tell u say Arteta read game....he wanted to strike in the last 15 mins of the game.
The question is between Pep,s team.and Arteta team....who could control possession more.....
Even the quality of personal they are slightly better especially when you consider their bench.
Even first leg...they had more possession but Rodri and KDB were absent giving us a better chance to control game.

Keeping all our top players fit is key.

If Rodri absence and KDB injury did not occur this season....who knows...they might have won more matches.

Look at the whole picture.

Our winning first leg gave us believe we can win them.

The bolded is true. That's when he realised he had a chance to win.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 3:36pm On Apr 06
daveP:

Uhmmm.

Meaning he no get chance even from the team unless he steps up his last few games and UCL performance which has been average so far.
Yupp, I believe so

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 3:39pm On Apr 06
daveP:
You have a point. But if he keeps this consistent performance, epl can do funny things aspa English boy.
It'll be very difficult and probably highly impossible. It's not as if Palmer's performance is head and shoulder above anyone else that they'll give him.

For them to give Palmer, he'll need to be head and shoulder above anyone else just as how Haaland did last season or Suarez of 2013/14

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 3:40pm On Apr 06
mostob:
That team don too show us shege... it won't be easy but we should be able to get all the 3 points.
Yeah, I know it won't be easy oo. Those people go wan do spoilers but I still believe we'll win

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 3:42pm On Apr 06
mostob:
Wait...a team's position in the league can determine if her player will win POTY or not? Never knew sha.

Just like Saka, Plamer fit get double nominations o
Of course. It'll be very difficult to win when his team's position is 10th or 11th.
He might get nominated but certainly he can't win it.

For him to win it, he needs to certainly be head and shoulders above all other nominees to stand a chance which he isn't
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 3:43pm On Apr 06
mostob:
I think they have returned the points
No they still haven't. I just rechecked it and both are still docked point presently

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 3:44pm On Apr 06
Arsenal are unbeaten in their last 3 games at the Amex stadium against Brighton. Their last loss came in 2020. Saka, Nketiah & Nelson are the only players still at the club who played in that game
If Arsenal beat Brighton this Saturday, they are mathematically guaranteed to finish above Chelsea this season.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 3:45pm On Apr 06
Jodera:
Of course. It'll be very difficult to win when his team's position is 10th or 11th.
He might get nominated but certainly he can't win it.

For him to win it, he needs to certainly be head and shoulders above all other nominees to stand a chance which he isn't
Alright then...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 3:46pm On Apr 06
Spy360:

Saka travelled with the team so I guess he is fit. He has to be because Nelson was rubbish as a winger or whatever he played because he couldn't even take a man on and his movement was poor. No width. All he was looking for was an opportunity to tap in.
We need a good competition/deputy for Saka. We should be grateful he's durable.
Nelson needs to be sold.

Also, I no dey gbadu Jesus at that place.

Hopefully, Saka have shaken off the injury he have
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Lush100(m): 5:00pm On Apr 06
Douglas Luiz has just picked up a 10th yellow card and will receive a two-game ban. One of those games is against Arsenal.

Source BBC football

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 5:03pm On Apr 06
Saka is back in starting lineup. Martinelli, Kiwior and Trossard on the bench.
Havertz is a yellow card away from a 2-game ban
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by daveP(m): 5:23pm On Apr 06
Jodera:

It'll be very difficult and probably highly impossible. It's not as if Palmer's performance is head and shoulder above anyone else that they'll give him.

For them to give Palmer, he'll need to be head and shoulder above anyone else just as how Haaland did last season or Suarez of 2013/14
true. He has Watkins ahead sef. All these names and chilli boy stands no chance o. Chei
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by daveP(m): 5:25pm On Apr 06
Jodera:

We need a good competition/deputy for Saka. We should be grateful he's durable.
Nelson needs to be sold.

Also, I no dey gbadu Jesus at that place.

Hopefully, Saka have shaken off the injury he have
MA should use pull to snatch Xavi Simons or that Bakayoko of Lens. Or better still, Olise. All 3 will love to be in a team with such solid defense sincerely.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 5:31pm On Apr 06
COYG!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 5:32pm On Apr 06
FK Arsenal..

Gabu should be doing better there..
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 5:35pm On Apr 06
Jorg goes down injured
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 5:40pm On Apr 06
Zinny don carry him defensive frailties come now angry
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 5:43pm On Apr 06
Saliba’s intelligence and ability to read plays is incredible.

Saka do better there na as he creates a chance for Jesus
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 5:46pm On Apr 06
These guys are just missing open chances.

These are very good opportunities we are missing. Easily could have been 2-0
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 5:50pm On Apr 06
White is playing rubbish why can't Tomi start
Jesus have start missing chances I don't like the Idea of starting jesus and Kai together at all
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 5:52pm On Apr 06
They are beating our press with ease
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 5:53pm On Apr 06
Why is it always hard for these refs to award us PK

(1) (2) (3) ... (3425) (3426) (3427) (3428) (3429) (3430) (3431) ... (3544) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.