Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,786 members, 7,851,658 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:59 AM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3429) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2353501 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3426) (3427) (3428) (3429) (3430) (3431) (3432) ... (3544) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 5:56pm On Apr 06
Lamptey slipped there.. There shouldn’t be anything there
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 6:03pm On Apr 06
PK Arsenal..

VAR review
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 6:03pm On Apr 06
VAR confirms PK..
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 6:03pm On Apr 06
Nawa oo what are they reviewing again
Stupid commentator say is it enough
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 6:04pm On Apr 06
Saka……..scores!

1-0
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 6:04pm On Apr 06
Saka scores
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 6:06pm On Apr 06
This Adingra go kill Zinny for us oh..
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 6:08pm On Apr 06
Roland17:
This Adingra go kill Zinny for us oh..
Kiwi/Tomi will come in for him
Arteta seems to learn fast to avoid anfield last season
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 6:13pm On Apr 06
Can these commentators just shut up already.. That is a PK. Lamptey made a tackle, made little contact with the ball but gets Jesus ankle withThe ball still around Jesus. It would have been different if the contact to the ball moved the ball to a throw in or even corner..
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 6:15pm On Apr 06
Roland17:
Can these commentators just shut up already.. That is a PK. Lamptey made a tackle, made little contact with the ball but gets Jesus ankle withThe ball still around Jesus. It would have been different if the contact to the ball moved the ball to a throw in or even corner..
You sef hear those wereys
We are against the world right now
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 6:16pm On Apr 06
iamoyindamola:

Kiwi/Tomi will come in for him
Arteta seems to learn fast to avoid anfield last season

I’d rather Tomi because these Brighton wingers have pace and skill on the ball.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 6:16pm On Apr 06
Enciso go trouble us oo
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by raumdeuter: 6:22pm On Apr 06
Fvck everyone here

We will be in London whether you give us ticket or not

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Shegzdave: 6:25pm On Apr 06
Raya made a good save against Enciso long ball 👏
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Shegzdave: 6:27pm On Apr 06
raumdeuter:
Fvck everyone here

You better ask you fans to stay in allianz to save them the disgrace cause e go hot them go Emirates
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by daveP(m): 6:28pm On Apr 06
The last few minutes was torture for De Zerbi. It was obvious. They were overwhelmed but we couldn't translate it to 2-0. But it's nice to see. Besides, everytime they want to get out of it, they find Lamptey cos they know Zinny will never win a duel with him. Oir Press dies as a result. Smh. Like i said, it looks like Kiwior is kept for the Bayern game. That game though. Between Kai and Jesus, who supposed start as 9? Cos that defense line is terrible right now.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Shegzdave: 6:29pm On Apr 06
Zinny should be taken out, either of Tomi or Kiwi should replace him
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by daveP(m): 6:29pm On Apr 06
Shegzdave:
Raya made a good save against Enciso long ball 👏

Commentator said same way against Porto. Immediately i realized na same Porto style jersey BHA dey wear😂😂😂
The guy should stay on his line abeg.😒
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by daveP(m): 6:31pm On Apr 06
iamoyindamola:
Enciso go trouble us oo
Guy is giving White serious problems with Pace and Flair. Hence Saka is covering for White, hampering the counter attacking style as a result.

I want an XI where Saka defensive duties are reduced abeg
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 6:31pm On Apr 06
raumdeuter:
Fvck everyone here

Lol
If una do anyhow Una go see anyhow
England olopka Sabi beat nazi hooligans oo
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Shegzdave: 6:32pm On Apr 06
daveP:

Commentator said same way against Porto. Immediately i realized na same Porto style jersey BHA dey wear😂😂😂
The guy should stay on his line abeg.😒
I noticed that also, same position that Porto player played that shot from but My man came prepared against such shots( affliction must never rise again😂

Man has been impressive sha

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 6:32pm On Apr 06
daveP:
The last few minutes was torture for De Zerbi. It was obvious. They were overwhelmed but we couldn't translate it to 2-0. But it's nice to see. Besides, everytime they want to get out of it, they find Lamptey cos they know Zinny will never win a duel with him. Oir Press dies as a result. Smh. Like i said, it looks like Kiwior is kept for the Bayern game. That game though. Between Kai and Jesus, who supposed start as 9? Cos that defense line is terrible right now.
Kai balance our play
Jesus too they snowboat and it's getting to me

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Shegzdave: 6:33pm On Apr 06
daveP:
Guy is giving White serious problems with Pace and Flair. Hence Saka is covering for White, hampering the counter attacking style as a result.

I want an XI where Saka defensive duties are reduced abeg
Saka is so complete bro🫡 offensive and defensive

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 6:56pm On Apr 06
Havertz!!!!

2-0
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 6:57pm On Apr 06
Shegzdave:

Saka is so complete bro🫡 offensive and defensive

I am telling you! The amount of work he is doing defensively to help White no be here..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 7:05pm On Apr 06
Trossard forces a save with a long range shot.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 7:06pm On Apr 06
Tomi coming in for Zinny
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 7:10pm On Apr 06
Adingra just sent white to Emirates and back🤣🤣🤣
Omo ale jatijati
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 7:16pm On Apr 06
iamoyindamola:
Adingra just sent white to Emirates and back🤣🤣🤣
Omo ale jatijati

Werey ni bobo yen sha!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 7:18pm On Apr 06
Roland17:

Werey ni bobo yen sha!
I shouted immediately and my daughter asked what's that 🤣🤣
How can I tell her they sent someone message without receiving details of the message
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 7:20pm On Apr 06
Trossard with a clever finish to make it 3-0 against his former team.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 7:21pm On Apr 06
Trossarddddddddf

(1) (2) (3) ... (3426) (3427) (3428) (3429) (3430) (3431) (3432) ... (3544) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.