Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,914 members, 7,817,684 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:16 PM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3446) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2315706 Views)

R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3443) (3444) (3445) (3446) (3447) (3448) (3449) ... (3489) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 6:29pm On Apr 14
Arsenal don choke again... SMH
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by fredoooooo: 6:30pm On Apr 14
ASUNWO NNA TUN TI SUN OWO NINA O grin cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 6:30pm On Apr 14
AdisaOwala:

This!!

The performance was poor today TBVH

Considering the circumstances, one woulda expected a lot more from y'all

Villa actually deserved this win

Too bad

Roland17:
If we concede against this Villa, we can forget about it.

Liverpool drop points. A chance to take advantage at home, we choke again. From the moment I saw the lineup, substitutions and how far we were in the 2nd I called it.

If I talk now, dem go say I Dey hate. After Tuesday, you would think Arrets learnt anything but obviously nothing..

Before you go type finish dem go remind you say he is competing against Pep. Shey na Pep make you make stupid decisions with lineup/ sub/ tactics?

I mean … Season after season, same stage of the season.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 6:31pm On Apr 14
Leyqute:
Na that sub kill the game. grin
As I see ESR coming on for Ode, I don know say e don red. Not that ESR is not good o but there are some games where he thrives, definitely not this one.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Amigoss: 6:32pm On Apr 14
I came to mark the OTE register,Assna fans eh pele oooo grin...UCL is surer for you guys,rooting for yall wink

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Shegzdave: 6:33pm On Apr 14
Failing to perform when it matters most.
F!ck Arteta

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by afrodoc2: 6:37pm On Apr 14
Lala to roke.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 6:37pm On Apr 14
daveP:
mostob was saying i too dey the guy matter. Forgetting that i dey fear God Ebening and hence, I'm expecting an A+ game from whoever is tasked with scoring. Ebening is kinda like a let them own 1st half, I'll use the last 15mins guy.

When he brought on Nelli and Yasu i got confused about roles. Especially as Jesus was still on. Smh. Overall, na Zinny cause this game sha. I waa expecting Yasu was coming to replace Zinny. Only to see White. Mtcheww
How una take dey watch ball na... All of them might have played rubbish but there are bigger culprits than Havertz.

That White substitution was spot on. Zaniolo was running riot on that wing. And the plan was for Martinelli to help Zinchenko defensively. The substitutions that killed that game were Jorginho and ESR. Partey should have come in while Rice move to 8.

Leave Kai alone and focus on others. The guy even tried today.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 6:38pm On Apr 14
daveP:
Oh my. What do i call this?
You have no point bro...
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Lana1(m): 6:40pm On Apr 14
We only need to win 7 more games

4 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by daveP(m): 6:40pm On Apr 14
mostob:
How una take dey watch ball na... All of them might have played rubbish but there are bigger culprits than Havertz.

That White substitution was spot on. Zaniolo was running riot on that wing. And the plan was for Martinelli to help Zinchenko defensively. The substitutions that killed that game were Jorginho and ESR. Partey should have come in while Rice move to 8.

You still fail to realize I've highlighted others. Kai was useless today. C'est fini!!

That Martinelli part you talked about is not true. I no go gree for that one. It was obvious. Lol.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 6:41pm On Apr 14
The funny thing is that if Arteta had used his normal lineup, everybody here would still be the one to shout say why not rest some key players for Bayern.

There was no issue with that lineup, Arteta messed up with the substitutions.

3 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Leyqute(m): 6:43pm On Apr 14
grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 6:44pm On Apr 14
Replace Xabi Alonso with Arteta at Leverkusen and I can assure you that he will choke the league and the excuse will be he is competing against Bayern.

Friendly reminder, this Villa side played 3 days ago.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 6:44pm On Apr 14
daveP:
You still fail to realize I've highlighted others. Kai was useless today. C'est fini!!

That Martinelli part you talked about is not true. I no go gree for that one. It was obvious. Lol.
Na you no dey comprehend. Havertz should have scored one of those chances in the first half. Jesus was poor, same as Saka bút na Kai you dey sout for here. When Kai was scoring consecutively, we nor hear your voice. It is kinda irritating shouting Kai Kai in every post. Make una free the guy.

As for Martinelli part, you didn't understand not that it is not true and I no get time to dey explain.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Lana1(m): 6:45pm On Apr 14
Roland17:
Replace Xabi Alonso with Arteta at Leverkusen and I can assure you that he will choke the league and the excuse will be he is competing against Bayern.

Friendly reminder, this Villa side played 3 days ago.
Iz dat so...

4 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Bjteensdes24: 6:45pm On Apr 14
Martinelli ball watching Baily till he scored whereas he supposed to have closed him down
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Shegzdave: 6:45pm On Apr 14
Why will you remove Ordegard for Rowe?

Later, if these boys move away to clubs that are serious about winning trophies, fans will start blaming them.

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by AdisaOwala: 6:47pm On Apr 14
Spy360 - your boys have failed again

Oya comman drop epistle to explain today's failure

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Oasis007(m): 6:48pm On Apr 14
afrodoc2:
Lala to roke.

grin

....big smoke pẹlu tobacco. Arsenal failed to sit jẹjẹ, hence dem jam agbako. LOL!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 6:48pm On Apr 14
mostob:

Alaye leave story
Kai had the most chances
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 6:49pm On Apr 14
mostob:
The funny thing is that if Arteta had used his normal lineup, everybody here would still be the one to shout say why not rest some key players for Bayern.

There was no issue with that lineup, Arteta messed up with the substitutions.
Nobody would have said the bolded. We're competing for two trophies not 1.

Immediately I saw the lineup, I was afraid and I suspected we might drop point but iamoyindamola said they starters deserved to start. We don see am na

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 6:51pm On Apr 14
Well...we can still win the league.

We just need to organise vigil and pray Liverpool and City should drop points. Fasting and prayer can still do it. grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by daveP(m): 6:52pm On Apr 14
mostob:
Na you no dey comprehend. Havertz should have scored one of those chances in the first half. Jesus was poor, same as Saka bút na Kai you dey sout for here. When Kai was scoring consecutively, we nor hear your voice. It is kinda irritating shouting Kai Kai in every post. Make una free the guy.

As for Martinelli part, you didn't understand not that it is not true and I no get time to dey explain.

No problem. We have different perspectives to this loss. But you should accept that I'm not coming out for Kai ALONE. I did come for others. My total angle comes from the quality of this opposition and their manager not just any other regular game.

Why did he respect City with Haram but set up this docile way against someone like Ebening? I can't explain abeg. From Ebening to Tuchel it is. So we meuve. But no kon tell me say i dey mean the guy. Ask our manager why he thinks that guy is the approach to almost EVERYTHING.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Shegzdave: 6:52pm On Apr 14
Does this man learn at all?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 6:54pm On Apr 14
Jodera:

Immediately I saw the lineup, I was afraid and I suspected we might drop point but iamoyindamola said they starters deserved to start. We don see am na
Nothing was wrong with that lineup. The substitutions really disrupted the match.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 6:54pm On Apr 14
Bjteensdes24:
Martinelli ball watching Baily till he scored whereas he supposed to have closed him down
ESR not Martinelli.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 6:55pm On Apr 14
iamoyindamola:
Alaye leave story Kai had the most chances
whatever
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 6:55pm On Apr 14
We had a strong lineup that Maximizes Rice strength for him to attack and minimise Havertz weakness in the team. The team is always fluid with that lineup..

And when things seems difficult, we can call on Jesus and Trossard, Zinny from the bench to give firepower against the tiring team. That's essentially what is called squad depth

But you started your squad depth (in Jesus and Trossard, Zinny) and when things are hot you remove them and put in people who aren't game changers(Tomi, Jorginho).

Worst part is that our play wasn't as fluid as it ought to be.

Arteta fvcked up for this one. From Lineup to Subs.

This one really pain me cos I saw it coming
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by daveP(m): 6:56pm On Apr 14
Jodera:

Immediately I saw the lineup, I was afraid and I suspected we might drop point but iamoyindam ola said they starters deserved to start. We don see am na

I was impressed with the City approach. I was expecting something different for Unai. I fear this guy cos he comes and drags us and heart go begin dey gbim cos we all know what he's capable of. He's like the Joker with a clean face. No paint or funny colors. That's why this game setup dey make me para.

See Raya sef. Back2back post hits and watch his positioning. This Bayern game dey fear me SIMPLY because of his wack positioning. Chai.

I hope this doesn't discourage the boys sha. It's really painful. It really is.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 6:57pm On Apr 14
daveP:

No problem. We have different perspectives to this loss. But you should accept that I'm not coming out for Kai ALONE. I did come for others. My total angle comes from the quality of this opposition and their manager not just any other regular game.

Why did he respect City with Haram but set up this docile way against someone like Ebening? I can't explain abeg. From Ebening to Tuchel it is. So we meuve. But no kon tell me say i dey mean the guy. Ask our manager why he thinks that guy is the approach to almost EVERYTHING.
He won't be available for the next 2 EPL games sha. I think that should satisfy everybody.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by WhoDeyHause: 6:57pm On Apr 14
mostob:
Well...we can still win the league.

We just need to organise vigil and pray Liverpool and City should drop points. Fasting and prayer can still do it. grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3443) (3444) (3445) (3446) (3447) (3448) (3449) ... (3489) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Fkforyou(m), Jodera, Kenny242(m), Roland17(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.