Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,153 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:13 AM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3448) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2314692 Views)

R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3445) (3446) (3447) (3448) (3449) (3450) (3451) ... (3485) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Shegzdave: 7:17pm On Apr 14
Jodera:

Few days ago, I know I mentioned Mostob to say most arsenal fans aren't criticizing Havertz like that again cos of his CF position.

We could see how we struggled especially in the 2nd half. Havertz can't even hold ball down if person near am.

Omorr this match pain me sha
Thats why I keep asking the question if Arteta learns from his mistakes cause all matches Harvertz starts from the midfield, he was found wanting.

That's why I blame today loss on Arteta.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Leyqute(m): 7:18pm On Apr 14
Roland17:

The Bottler In-Chief (BIC) you mean?

grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 7:19pm On Apr 14
Squad wen you refuse to rotate for FA Cup

Same squad you refuse to rotate for EFL

With 6 matches to go in a 3 team horse race for the title na him you remember say dem Dey rotate?…..No be juju be that?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 7:20pm On Apr 14
Shegzdave:

Thats why I keep asking the question if Arteta learns from his mistakes cause all matches Harvertz starts from the midfield, he was found wanting.

That's why I blame today loss on Arteta.
100% on Arteta!!!

Today match pain me well
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 7:20pm On Apr 14
Jodera:

We literally have it in our hands.

Lineup killed the game not whether we're pessimistic or lowering expectations.

Lineup fvcked us up.

Immediately I saw that lineup, I just knew if this game hard us(which was possibly expected) there's no one I can confidently call that would change game
That first half pain me sha... At least Havertz was making runs and we're creating chances. Arteta left it too late before he moved Havertz to CF.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Shegzdave: 7:20pm On Apr 14
Roland17:

Wait for it, they will come and tell us it is because he is chased by Pep. I am waiting because while it will not happen today, it is coming in the next day or two.
Bros, I'm tired
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by oliverano: 7:20pm On Apr 14
Roland17:

Liverpool drop points. A chance to take advantage at home, we choke again. From the moment I saw the lineup, substitutions and how far we were in the 2nd I called it.

If I talk now, dem go say I Dey hate. After Tuesday, you would think Arrets learnt anything but obviously nothing..

Before you go type finish dem go remind you say he is competing against Pep. Shey na Pep make you make stupid decisions with lineup/ sub/ tactics?

I mean … Season after season, same stage of the season.

grin grin grin grin

Who be Arrets again lol ??

Meanwhile, genuine question. What was missing in the lineup, who was supposed to be there and wasn't? Jorgihnho??

I thought it was the best possible lineup Vs Villa at home though!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 7:21pm On Apr 14
Leyqute:

grin

If you like give this guy the entire bank, he will bottle it..

Replace X. Alonso with Arteta in the same situation and I can sure you that Leverkusen will finish the season without a trophy.

The team is a reflection of the coach. No be to dey form activity for bench mean say you get tough mentality.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 7:24pm On Apr 14
Jodera:
100% on Arteta!!!

Today match pain me well

Who e go pain? Same stage.. the annoying part for me is that this was totally preventable. The right substitutions may have salvaged the situation.

I mean how do you justify Odegaard’s removal if everything else can be explained? Odegaard is your single most creative player on the field and was better than most even in the 2nd.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 7:26pm On Apr 14
Roland17:
Squad wen you refuse to rotate for FA Cup

Same squad you refuse to rotate for EFL

With 6 matches to go in a 3 team horse race for the title na him you remember say dem Dey rotate?…..No be juju be that?
Baba wan win champions league
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Shegzdave: 7:26pm On Apr 14
Roland17:

Replace X. Alonso with Arteta in the same situation and I can sure you that Leverkusen will finish the season without a trophy.

The team is a reflection of the coach. No be to dry form activity for bench mean say you get tough mentality.
The guy just dey justify why you call am PHE coach.
SMH

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 7:27pm On Apr 14
Roland17:

Who e go pain? Same stage.. the annoying part for me is that this was totally preventable. The right substitutions may have salvaged the situation.

I mean how do you justify Odegaard’s removal if everything else can be explained? Odegaard is your single most creative player on the field and was better than most even in the 2nd.
Na last season own pain me
This one na one mind I they use
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by daveP(m): 7:32pm On Apr 14
See Touchline Cam

embarassed

One person kept quiet after they scored. The other now started to shout

😂😂😂😂😂
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by daveP(m): 7:33pm On Apr 14
iamoyindamola:

Na last season own pain me
This one na one mind I they use

Forget o. This season own go pain. Cos at least, experience should come valuable this time around.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 7:37pm On Apr 14
Alonso won burnthisleaguedown as a player and manager
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by daveP(m): 7:37pm On Apr 14
Roland17:

The depth between the on and off sub is too wide. This man go kon dey bring in Nketiah 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Okay maybe he's respecting the Bayern game. Then why not change the approach to counter since they're so terrible on the back foot? They love to commit bodies for CKs and run back hard when we counter them(watch 1st leg at Villa Park)

Why didn't he then use that after taking off Ode?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 7:38pm On Apr 14
daveP:

Forget o. This season own go pain. Cos at least, experience should come valuable this time around.
I only give one chance in my life if you fvck up the first time the second no go suprise me

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by daveP(m): 7:42pm On Apr 14
iamoyindamola:

I only give one chance in my life if you fvck up the first time the second no go suprise me

If only haram football was the 2nd half approach. Man supposed know that emery know we get volatile when we keep doing all the work with no end product. So why not make him frustrated instead? Well...
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Leyqute(m): 7:42pm On Apr 14
Roland17:

The team is a reflection of the coach. No be to dey form activity for bench mean say you get tough mentality.

Arteta tried to mix things up unnecessarily and it cost him the game. Even the starting lineup is somehow not to talk of the shambles of sub he made. It’s only the second time this season he’s had such a starting lineup. Why not stick with what works?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 7:47pm On Apr 14
mostob:
That first half pain me sha... At least Havertz was making runs and we're creating chances. Arteta left it too late before he moved Havertz to CF.
Today match tire me.

I just have this gut feeling we might drop points but I just no wan jinx am embarassed
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 7:49pm On Apr 14
Roland17:

Na that Odegaard sub just weak me.

Immediately I saw Odegaard coming off, see as I shout where I deh

I mean, who would even be creative for us. Na there I just throwaway hope pata pata for today's match.

Everything from A-Z from Arteta today was just very very very bad
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by daveP(m): 8:03pm On Apr 14
What next? sad
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 8:06pm On Apr 14
Even if we later win this league (0% chance), that still won't rub off the shortcomings of Arteta and this team.

Madrid will eliminate City from UCL on Wednesday and na that time Pep go concentrate on the league.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 8:07pm On Apr 14
daveP:
What next? sad
Hope for Man city to draw embarassed

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 8:07pm On Apr 14
daveP:
What next? sad
Put mind for next season bro... I kuku don talk am that day.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Android17: 8:12pm On Apr 14
mostob:
Even if we later win this league (0% chance), that still won't rub off the shortcomings of Arteta and this team.

Madrid will eliminate City from UCL on Wednesday and na that time Pep go concentrate on the league.

Another delulu fan.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Shegzdave: 8:17pm On Apr 14
Jodera:

Hope for Man city to draw embarassed
This season own pain Me well cause we have our full squad present, but the manger decided to spoil everything by himself.

Why not stick to what was giving you good result?

He decided to make rotation when it wasn't neccessary..

The furnance of anger in Me can consume Arteta
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Lana1(m): 8:28pm On Apr 14
Xhaka sef don win league.
People will leave Arsenal and then go on to win league titles at other teams. Small club
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 8:33pm On Apr 14
Shegzdave:

This season own pain Me well cause we have our full squad present, but the manger decided to spoil everything by himself.

Lineup is not the problem!!!
No be the same lineup we bin dey use win match earlier this season.
If we had converted those chances in tbe first half, we wouldn't be here lamenting.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by odizeey(m): 9:00pm On Apr 14
I won confess
I won confess

Na me tie Saka leg.

Una prayers don the hot me for body.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Rex2100: 9:02pm On Apr 14
Shegzdave:

I think we all agreed Harvertz in midfield is short one?

Arteta dey learn from his mistakes so?
lol
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Rex2100: 9:04pm On Apr 14
Shegzdave:

Lol 😂

(1) (2) (3) ... (3445) (3446) (3447) (3448) (3449) (3450) (3451) ... (3485) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.