Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,887 members, 7,814,006 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3456) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2306626 Views)

R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3453) (3454) (3455) (3456) (3457) (3458) (3459) ... (3484) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Lana1(m): 11:05pm On Apr 17
Bayern no go beat Arsenal ke?

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Ihebu4chelsea(m): 11:10pm On Apr 17
Jodera:
Havertz na ghost. Like if you deh call Passenger and carried player, Just look at Havertz. He offers nothing substantial at all yet he plays 90min.

This team just no dey mentally serious. I mean, we were not even looking to score goal sef until we conceded. We so believed in our defence that we thought we'll take it to penalties even though the pressure was getting much. Omorr, na wa ooo.

This game was screaming for Partey yet Arteta is putting Nketiah. I mean not every sub must be attackers if one is looking for goals. Bayern was blocking our central transition to Odegaard and forcing us to go sideways, yet Arteta didn't read that

How both of our wingers are so ineffective for a long duration of time needs to be studied. They can't even beat just one man again.

Anyways good night!!

No more system and Beautiful football? At least you go stop to dhe form nonsense for our thread! I repeat what i said before. Chelsea will win a major trophy before Arsenal
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Ihebu4chelsea(m): 11:12pm On Apr 17
Instead of arsenal to calm down and Learn from their elder brother, They decided to do it alone. Now see the result

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by toluxe0075: 11:14pm On Apr 17
BlueRayDick:

Try use ur sense if u must quote me Abeg ๐Ÿ™
E don turn fight abi?๐Ÿ˜ No vex. ๐Ÿป

Next season will soon be here. The stubborn coach will surely be here to keep playing Havertz so that he can keep offering his usual game changing ghost mode. The stubborn coach will also be here without signing a player with alternative quality that can deputize Saka.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Amigoss: 11:14pm On Apr 17
Lana1:
Bayern no go beat Arsenal ke?

grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Lana1(m): 11:20pm On Apr 17
Amigoss:

grin
Saka when he's not playimg Burnley and Wolves every weekend

5 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Lana1(m): 11:26pm On Apr 17
Roland17.......Spy360........Jodera
Gbavengers Assemble!

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 11:30pm On Apr 17
Lana1:
Roland17.......Spy360........Jodera
Gbavengers Assemble!

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 12:01am On Apr 18
mostob:
Subbed off for who? He should rather wake up o

I suggested that Tomiyasu be subbed off , u were asking me for who. Guess what ?

Tomiyasu was busy holding his arms behind his back and looking away from the ball all in the name of defending allowing Kimmich whip in the initial cross. Then he stayed rooted to the same spot and didn't put in any effort into defending when the return cross came to Kimmich .

As they say, the rest is history .
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 12:16am On Apr 18
toluxe0075:

Havertz offers this, Havertz offers that. Make una Dey delude una sef with the ghost player Arteta keeps forcing on the team. In fact, I hope we donโ€™t buy a striker next season or another solid midfielder or allow players like Smith-Rowe grow so that Havertz can keep offering what he is offering.
No be only grow... he will pollinate and bear fruits too.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 12:19am On Apr 18
BlueRayDick:

I suggested that Tomiyasu be subbed off , u were asking me for who. Guess what ?

Tomiyasu was busy holding his arms behind his back and looking away from the ball all in the name of defending allowing Kimmich whip in the initial cross. Then he stayed rooted to the same spot and didn't put in any effort into defending when the return cross came to Kimmich .

As they say, the rest is history .
If Timber was fit, I wouldn't have questioned you. Off all the 3 LBs available, Tomiyasu is the most solid.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 12:33am On Apr 18
mostob:
If Timber was fit, I wouldn't have questioned you. Off all the 3 LBs available, Tomiyasu is the most solid.

It's not about being the most solid LB, Tomiyasu wasn't having a good game and Kiwior would've easily replaced him. For all Kiwior's inadequacy I'm sure as hell he won't allow that Kimmich cross ; rather he will close Kimmich down by narrowing the angle .
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by daveP(m): 12:38am On Apr 18
JUST IN:

Mikel Arteta on the goal allocation of the squad:

โ€œWe donโ€™t have a striker that can score 30-40 goals and we have to live with that.โ€

----------
Oh my๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿฟโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿฟโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿฟโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿฟโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Is this an i told you so moment or what? If ya getting rid of one, quickly replace. That's how you stay afloat and reduces your mental Gymnastics on how to cover up such weakness. This is the grand stage mehn.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Vischy: 12:55am On Apr 18
๐Ÿ“‰ Arsenal are ๐Ž๐”๐“ of Champions Leagueโ€ฆ who was the worst players on the pitch tonight? ๐Ÿฅถ

Bukayo Sakaโ€™s stats emerging after Bayern defeat โคต๏ธ

0 goals
0 assists
0 shots
0 chances created
0/4 accurate crosses
0/3 successful dribbles

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Vischy: 12:58am On Apr 18
๐Ÿšจ ๐Ž๐…๐…๐ˆ๐‚๐ˆ๐€๐‹: Arsenal are ๐Ž๐”๐“ of the Clubsโ€™ World Cup after tonight defeat vs Bayern โ›”๏ธ

๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡น RB Salzburg access to the Clubโ€™s World Cup.

European clubs with guaranteed official spots โคต๏ธ๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ‡บ

๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ Manchester City, Chelsea.
๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ‡ธ Real Madrid, Atlรฉtico Madrid.
๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ช Bayern, Borussia Dortmund.
๐Ÿ‡ซ๐Ÿ‡ท Paris Saint-Germain.
๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡น Inter, Juventus.
๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡น Benfica, Porto.
๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡น RB Salzburg.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by afrodoc2: 1:15am On Apr 18
To win Champions League no be day job o. cheesy

When will Assanal fans ever celebrate Champions League title like this? cry
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by fredoooooo: 7:27am On Apr 18
Good morning abi Goodu ebening for here..
grin wink cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 7:53am On Apr 18
BlueRayDick:

It's not about being the most solid LB, Tomiyasu wasn't having a good game and Kiwior would've easily replaced him. For all Kiwior's inadequacy I'm sure as hell he won't allow that Kimmich cross ; rather he will close Kimmich down by narrowing the angle .
We would never know. Kiwior has his own lapses as well.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by afrodoc2: 7:59am On Apr 18
BlueRayDick:

Kiwior done become prime Maldini wey no go allow cross.

Otunba Lamba! grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 8:20am On Apr 18
afrodoc2:

Kiwior done become prime Maldini wey no go allow cross.

Otunba Lamba! grin grin grin

No be so doc. grin

Tomiyasu was getting molested all day by Sane in the first half; at a point Sanw even made him do split in the middle sef. He wasn't having a good night at all.

I know Kiwior will go more physical with Sane and force Bayern to play through the other wing more sef.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by daveP(m): 8:25am On Apr 18
There's this thing i noticed lately in last 10games.

We'll be pinned back or sot back and then dispossess an opponent and instead of start counter like we used to do last season, we go dey do backwards tiki taka till alll the opponents are back in their domain.

I really pray Santi Cazorla joins this coaching crew. I really pray.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by afrodoc2: 8:44am On Apr 18
BlueRayDick:

No be so doc. grin

Tomiyasu was getting molested all day by Sane in the first half; at a point Sanw even made him do split in the middle sef. He wasn't having a good night at all.

I know Kiwior will go more physical with Sane and force Bayern to play through the other wing more sef.

I am surprised Tomiyasu struggled badly. I didn't watch the matches anyway. Part oif the dividends of ten hag. Now i dey sleep with relaxed mind every midweek. Na who play lotto dey worry. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 8:51am On Apr 18
afrodoc2:

I am surprised Tomiyasu struggled badly. I didn't watch the matches anyway. Part oif the dividends of ten hag. Now i dey sleep with relaxed mind every midweek. Na who play lotto dey worry. cheesy

I know that feeling, Good ebening in his second season drove me to that point. cheesy

But this one una wan sack Ten Hag collect Southgate, no be frying pan to fire be that?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Thazard(m): 8:55am On Apr 18
Unlimited22:
Bring us Madrid.
Pray for Bayern.
grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by MrLibrarian(m): 9:29am On Apr 18
fredoooooo:
Champions league no be for kids and kindergarten fc grin cheesy cheesy grin cheesy

grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by afrodoc2: 10:06am On Apr 18
Saka Manje!

Iro player. grin

The guy disappear like Abija. Saka Peller.

3 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by daveP(m): 10:17am On Apr 18
Madrid acknowledge they use Arsenal approach vs City to prepare. Pretty obvious?

I was here wondering why Arteta didn't consider using Leverkusen approach vs Bayern to prepare too. Oh!! No pointman. Cheiii.

That's one thing i love about Madrid. They got personnel to do both damages(play their own game or play another's game to frustrate their opponents, and WHEN to use it)
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by fredoooooo: 10:52am On Apr 18
Oriogbade fc cheesy grin cheesy grin grin grin grin cheesy

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by daveP(m): 12:15pm On Apr 18
Arsenal players who started 40 matches this season:

1. Gabriel
2. Saliba
3. ร˜degaard
4. White
5. Rice
6. Saka
7. Havertz

Man City players who started 40 matches this season: 0

Copied

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 1:11pm On Apr 18
daveP:
Madrid acknowledge they use Arsenal approach vs City to prepare. Pretty obvious?

I was here wondering why Arteta didn't consider using Leverkusen approach vs Bayern to prepare too. Oh!! No pointman. Cheiii.

That's one thing i love about Madrid. They got personnel to do both damages(play their own game or play another's game to frustrate their opponents, and WHEN to use it)

Lolz.

As much as Arsenal need a good striker, the premise of this ur agenda is wrong ; as in totally off point.

Leverkusen highest goal scorer in their league is Writz and he's even a midfielder, not a pointman. Their highest assist maker is even a defender grin

I know u are pained like most fans are, but Leverkusen is no different from Arsenal in terms of playing total football in which they don't rely on a point man to score a gazillion of goals. Their defenders, midfielders and wingers as much as their attackers score (if not more).

For your information, Arteta will surely buy a striker in the next transfer window but don't get ur hopes too high about the type of striker he will sign. I'm very sure he's not going to sign that big, bully and dominant striker u are craving for. Instead, I know he will go for a striker who can play with the team when we are on or off the ball, a striker who can play free flowing football with dem Odegaard & Saka upfront and finally a striker who can score.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by daveP(m): 1:21pm On Apr 18
BlueRayDick:

Lolz.

As much as Arsenal need a good striker, the premise of this ur agenda is wrong ; as in totally off point.

Leverkusen highest goal scorer in their league is Writz and he's even a midfielder, not a pointman. Their highest assist maker is even a defender grin

I know u are pained like most fans are, but Leverkusen is no different from Arsenal in terms of playing total football in which they don't rely on a point man to score a gazillion of goals. Their defenders, midfielders and wingers as much as their attackers score (if not more).

For your information, Arteta will surely buy a striker in the next transfer window but don't get ur hopes too high about the type of striker he will sign. I'm very sure he's not going to sign that big, bully and dominant striker u are craving for. Instead, I know he will go for a striker who can play with the team when we are on or off the ball, a striker who can play free flowing football with dem Odegaard & Saka upfront and finally a striker who can score.
lol

Now i see you didn't watch the Bayer vs Munich game atallllllll. You just jumped ahead of the curve and didn't bother to even breakdown why i used that example. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Haba.

You talking of pain asif it's just a section of the fans that are feeling it? Chei. Let me just not go further abeg.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 1:43pm On Apr 18
daveP:
lol

Now i see you didn't watch the Bayer vs Munich game atallllllll. You just jumped ahead of the curve and didn't bother to even breakdown why i used that example. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Haba.

You talking of pain asif it's just a section of the fans that are feeling it? Chei. Let me just not go further abeg.

There's nothing to breakdown in ur post. You've been singing it all season that we need a striker and almost everybody who watches Arsenal agrees we need a striker. Even Arteta the coach knows we need a striker.

Yesterday we lost and u are back again with the same "we need a striker " chant which nobody has really disputed.

But here u are talking about Leverkusen as if It's their strikers that have scored all their goals this season when in fact Midfielders, wingers and defenders are responsible for ship load of goals.

Even with a striker we could've lost yesterday if we allowed Bayern the same level of chances we allowed yesterday. Do u even know how many times they hit our bar?

I know the loss pain everybody but make we calm down.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3453) (3454) (3455) (3456) (3457) (3458) (3459) ... (3484) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "mรฉs Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.